Hold Me Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes and reached for him, wrapping my hand in his hair at the base of his neck. His eyes immediately rolled back in his head and his lips parted. Huh. Kind of sluttier than expected. I held him there and brought my other hand to stroke his cheek and he shivered. Fuck he was responsive. He made me feel like such a stud. I ran my hand over his cheek and gently brushed his lips with my thumb. All but unprompted I found his lips were wrapped around my thumb, and he was sucking on it desperately. His breathing was short and shallow and his eyes closed, and I tugged on his hair a little just to see if he would moan. He did. God- he was wrapped around my little finger wasn't he? He was so ready to be mine. I pulled my hands away and pushed his hair off his face as he whined in disappointment.

"Hey." I whispered. "My room?" His eyes flew wide open and he nodded. "Good." I whispered. "Get up."

Harrison scrambled off my lap and I assessed him as he stood up. He was flushed so damn red, and all his way too cool demeanour was giving way to a primal desperation. I grinned and wrapped my hand in his hair at the nape of his neck and bent down to kiss him. Jesus- why was I ever so hung up on tall guys? Short guys were where it's at. He was the perfect height to hold. The perfect height to manhandle a bit- which I did, wrapping my arms around him and half carrying him to my room. He blinked as he looked around.

"Shit, this is a sick bedroom." He said. I grunted, totally and utterly ignoring him. I started to peel his shirt off and he started to go all gooey eyed, and melted into my touch. I brushed his hair aside and kissed his shoulders as I pressed him onto my bed. He sighed and let me touch him, and place my lips against his warm skin, and trail my fingers through the soft hair on his chest. I reached his jeans, and started to pull them off as well, and his breath hitched as I touched him through his boxers.

"Oh Bailey..." He suddenly pushed me away. "Ah, dude I am... ahhh... very wound up." I glanced at him and smirked at the wet patch on his boxers. He was leaking buckets, and his dick was straining the fabric, it was so hard.

"Me too." I reassured him, as I lay him back on the bed, grinding my hips into his and peeling his boxers down. He caught my hand.

"No, like, gimme a minute." He panted. "Why don't you get naked? I'm feeling disadvantaged." I laughed and sat back. I didn't want to. I wanted to push him right over the edge. But you know. I respect people's needs so I pulled back and instead of touching him the way I wanted and pulled off my shirt as he kicked off his shoes and discarded his trousers properly. He watched me intently as I pulled off my underwear and hopped on the bed beside him.

"Better?" I smiled, pulling him into my arms. He pushed me away and shook his head, wide eyed as he looked at me.

"Bailey!" He hit my shoulder and I hesitated in pulling him close again. What had I done? I thought this was going great? He raised his eyebrows and slowly ran his eyes over my torso, and he blushed as he reached out, and slowly wrapped both hands around my dick. "Jesus." He swallowed and looked up at me. "Where the hell have you been hiding all that?" I laughed awkwardly.

"Ahhh... I dunno." I said lamely. But really, how are you meant to answer that? I suppose if I was someone else I'd be a lot cockier about it but I never wanted to be that guy who thought his cock made up for a shitty personality. I do love my dick, don't get me wrong. I've been blessed with an absolute fucking girthy beast, with a vein running along the side that pops out magnificently when I get hard- like I was doing now, I mean I was positively throbbing right now looking at Harrison's body- and it looks just right on me, I've always thought. I have just enough broadness and height to me that even though I can... well- maybe pass for a twink on a good day- it doesn't look obscene. Just hot.

"Fuck." Harrison started to play with me gently, pushing my foreskin back and exposing my wet cock head. I moaned as he teased me, moving so slowly. It was blissful agony and I tried not to thrust into his hand and ruin the moment. "You gotta warn a guy B." He looked up at me again, wide eyed. "I am very unprepared for this." He said. I swallowed.

"Unprepared..." I looked at him and he suddenly grinned.

"Not that we can't have fun." He said. "And next time I swear I'll be ready. But shit dude, I'm so sorry, it's been so long and I..." I moaned as he spoke. God he's so upfront about everything. And the crazy thing is, I actually assumed he WOULD top, and even though it's not my preference I was happy to do basically anything for him. Which, I guess, if he couldn't take me then... I raised my eyebrows and felt my stiff dick twitching with desire- shit, his fingers wrapped around me felt so good...

"You wanna go on top then?" I panted. He paused in his appreciation of my cock.

"Oh fuck." He said. "Oh B, even if I like... tried... I am like, gonna fucking blow any second. There's no way. Shit, I'm so sorry. I'm such a bad lay." I laughed.

"Here." I grabbed his hips to move him so he was straddling me and gently wrapped my hands around both of us. He moaned.

"Shit B." I grinned and closed my eyes as I rubbed us against each other, and he started thrusting into my hands lazily, and moaning. I opened my eyes again, to watch him. He was pink, and glazed with sweat. His mouth was open and he was gazing down at our dicks between my hands. Oh Christ.

"You feel so good." I moaned. Harrison moaned in response and I reached up to touch him. My fingers grazed his nipple and he suddenly shivered.

"Aw, dude." He panted. "I'm...." Christ, he was really wound up. I grinned, and jacked us off faster and his face suddenly clenched as he grunted. God help me, that was so hot, although obviously I was nowhere near. I still moaned and slowed down as he throbbed and spurted hot cum all over my hands.

"Shit." I murmured. Harrison suddenly covered his face with his hands and cringed.

"Oh my goooood." He whined. "B..."

"Stop it." I pulled his hands away and looked at him. I'd never been with a guy so fucking into it he came like that. It was hot as hell. I looked at him and bit my lip. Was he sure he couldn't take me? I wanted to fuck him so bad. But he looked at me and twisted his hair off his face and grinned.

"I'll make it up to you." He said, and he shuffled back on the bed. Ok. I was in no way gonna complain about that.

He closed his eyes and pressed his head against my dick, moaning. He glanced up at me and whined as I gently curled my fingers in his hair.

He started slow, like any awesome blow job- he knew how to tease, how to get me leaking and begging for it. He just gently touched me with his tongue as he kissed me and inhaled my scent. He switched his gentle kisses from my dick to my balls until I got impatient and tugged on his hair.

"Suck it." I groaned. Rude of me, but Harrison didn't seem to care. He moaned and dove on my dick like it was his last meal. And tried gamely to deepthroat me- gagging and spluttering... which was hot in its own way but I felt kind of bad. I pulled him off and he whimpered. "Uhhh just... take that slow..." I suggested. He half smiled at me and rolled his eyes.

"You're too big." He teased. "If I knew you had like 10 inches down there I would have practised." I laughed.

"Ok, not 10 inches Ernie, chill out."

"Ernie?" Harrison turned his head to the side. "Hmm."

"Sorry, Harrison." He smiled up at me.

"No. It's ok. It's kind of nice from you. But don't you dare call me that in public." I laughed and reached for his chin.

"Mmmm." I stroked his lips and he closed his eyes. "I'll think about it. If you can get it all in." Harrison's eyes flew open again. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Didn't take you for such a mean top." He said. He glanced down at me and bit his lip.

"You think that's mean?" I lifted my hand from his face and let it drop to my dick. I started stroking myself. "Well, l'm clearly too much for you. I'll finish myself off."

"No!" Harrison slapped my hand away. "You're mine. That's my job." I grinned.

"Yours huh?"

"Absolutely." He grinned. "All mine." He reached up and stroked my face. "Right?" I swallowed. We shouldn't have paused. I was gonna go soft soon. But also...

"For real?" I asked. "We gonna do this?" Harrison frowned and pulled away.

"Uh... are we?" His face fell. "I... I guess I assumed, sorry B.... Uhhh. I kind of wanted the whole thing. You know. Boyfriends. All that." I pulled him into me.

"I want that." I pressed my lips to his head. "I just... I'm worried I'll... go too hard too fast. But if we're on the same page that's good." Harrison pressed himself tight against me.

"B, you can't go too hard too fast with me." He whispered. "You're literally the guy I've been dreaming about." I smiled to myself.

"You're very flattering." Harrison pressed his head to my neck.

"I'm not." He said. "B, I'm not being cute, do you know how hot you are? You're so fucking hot. Tall and sexy and freckled and muscled...."

"Shh." I ran my fingers through his hair. "Shut up, Ernie."

"Make me." He looked up at me and raised his eyebrows. I smirked. Mean? I can do that. I wrapped my fingers in his hair and jerked him away from me.

"That can be arranged." I held him away from me as I started to stroke my shaft again. "If you're game to try again." He moaned.

"Yeah." He whimpered. "I can take you."

"Good boy." Harrison's eyes glazed over and he moaned as I pushed him back into my crotch. I let him work me up, and damn he was working me up... kissing, and nibbling, and teasing, and slobbering, and moaning.... I closed my eyes and wrapped my fingers in his hair. "You kind of like it when I...?" I murmured, panting from Harrison's efforts. He briefly pulled his mouth off and switched to his hand.

"When you?" He whispered.

"Uh... I mean. You don't mind if I..." I blinked at Harrison and he grinned.

"Face fuck me?" I blushed. "Yeah, go on." He kissed the tip of my dick. "The dom thing is kind of hot." I groaned and let myself do exactly that. I clutched his head and held him in place as he wrapped his lips around me and let me use him like a fleshlight. I liked the way he moaned around me.

"Oh fuck." I moaned. "I'm... gonna... " I closed my eyes. Harrison moaned and his cheeks hollowed as he sucked me, and I felt my abs clench and my balls tighten and a wave of pleasure rush over me as I unloaded. Fuck, I'd needed that. I blinked my eyes open and Harrison was still moaning in ecstasy, my cum dripping off his face, his mouth open slightly. Fuuck that was so hot. I was never going to need to watch porn again. I reached for my phone to take a photo of him because my brain was stuck on how hot he was, and not how perverted that is- and I had to stop myself with a laugh as some semblance of post nut clarity set in. "Oh, look at you." I reached for some tissues instead. Harrison batted me away as I tried to wipe his face.

"Wouldn't it be kind of hot to just leave it?" He twinkled. I laughed and insisted on wiping him up.

"Not practical." I kissed his forehead. "Shit." Harrison grinned at me.

"I'll be so much better when I've practised." He said. "My jaw is on fire."

"I wouldn't complain about helping you practise." I laughed. "Uh.... Sorry though?"

"Oh no way dude!" Harrison grinned. "So what, like 9 inches?" I blushed as he played with my cock, which barely had a chance to go soft and was chubbing up again as he gently fondled me. I bit my lip and stopped him. He blinked at me.

"Ah.... 24 centímeters." I mumbled. Harrison gasped.

"Fuck B!" He started to laugh. "Man, you knew that off the bat."

"Like you've never measured?" He turned pink.

"A slightly less obscene 16 centimetres." He shrugged. "Never had any complaints."

"Must be nice."

"I'm not complaining!" He leant up and kissed me. "But Jesus Christ! How come you don't have a reputation?"

"Because I don't sleep around?"

"You must have fooled around with Lou once or twice. I can't believe he didn't warn me!" I rolled my eyes. Harrison should know better than to ask that. Sometimes the expectation when you're gay is that you've slept with all of your gay friends, which is shit, it's not like all straight people sleep with their friends. But, ah, you know... he's not wrong. Lou and I have fooled around. I've known him since I was like, 9, there was no way two lonely gay boys exploring their sexuality weren't going to hook up once or twice. We didn't talk about it. He certainly didn't go on and on like Harrison was doing. I cleared my throat and Harrison frowned at me. "Am I embarrassing you?" He grinned at me.

"Oh, you've worked that out?" Harrison nodded and mimed zipping his mouth shut. He handed me an invisible key and I tucked it behind my ear. "So." I looked at him. "Shower? Stay the night?" He nodded slowly.

"Yeah. If that's ok."

"I'd really like it."

-----

I had a grin probably a mile and a half wide on my face as I swanned into work on Monday. Gideon raised his eyebrows at me.

"You're looking like the cat who got the cream." He said. "So I take it Friday night went well?"

"Oh my god, so well." I smiled at him.

"Shit, so Ed was really...?"

"Oh... yeah. No he was actually. I think I broke his heart." I winced. "That part wasn't so great."

"What?!" Gideon's eyes went wide. "Oh for fucks sake sit down and tell me everything."

"Ok." I sat down with a coffee. The place is always dead in the afternoon and I hadn't clocked in and to be honest I didn't mind sitting and gossiping instead of working.

"YOU broke ED'S heart?!" He prompted me.

"Ugh, I know." I hung my head. "I don't know what he even saw in me. He's like a perfect 10."

"A perfect 10, that you... rejected?"

"Well... he's also kinda boring and lame." I bit my lip. Oops. I said the quiet part loud. "Eh trust me... he's just... I'm so not the right guy. And it's not like he isn't bazillion times more gorgeous than me, and smarter and richer so he'll be fine."

"Bales, you're too hard on yourself." Gideon smiled at me. "You're a catch."

"I... I dunno." I looked at him. "I'm pretty dire." He laughed.

"Yeah, you are." He teased. "You're young, you'll grow out of it. I did."

"You were never half as unfocused and lazy and stupid as I am." Gideon held his hand to his chest and looked liked I'd mortally offended him.

"I'll have you know I'm twice as unfocused and lazy and stupid." He said. "But I'm also a catch." He nudged my shoulder. "What's got you down all of a sudden Bales?"

"So, I think I'm in love."

"That was fast." Gideon grinned.

"Not really." I leant on the bench. "Actually I was way behind everyone else. Oh, fuck, even you tried to tell me...."

"Oh! Metal guy!"

"Harrison." I smiled. "Yeah. We uh... went on a date... and like... kind of spent all weekend together."

"Bales! Burying the lead!" He fist bumped me. "You got laid! Wine on me after work."

"I didn't get laid." I blushed. "We ate too much all weekend." Gideon laughed.

"You know, there's a whole fucking world of toys to help with that Bales. God, all Eli and I do is eat. It would be pretty miserable if I had to choose between eating and getting fucked."

"Ugh, TMI." I whined. "And uh... you know. Like. Not my area of expertise anyway."

"Oh." Gideon gave me that sideways look gay guys give each other. "Right."

"ANYWAY." I very quickly changed the subject. "So. Um. Now. I'm kind of scared... that... like... you know. The break up will suck."

"Bales. You've been dating him for a weekend. Way too soon to worry about the breakup."

"But what if... like... he finds someone like, put together and smart who's way cooler than me, and he will, he's like the coolest guy ever. What if he cheats on me? What if I'm too clingy and he resents it? What if...."

"What if..." Guideon pressed his hands together. "You have an amazing time with each other, for a week, or six months, or five years, or whatever, and it does end because it might, and you take away a lot of great times, and cool gigs, and incredible new things you've learnt about yourself, and you're a better person every day because of it?"

"That's ridiculous." I sighed.

"You're ridiculous." He said.

"You ever think about if you and Eli broke up?"

"Not often." Gideon smiled at me. "But if we do then I've shared a wonderful part of my life with a wonderful person. And there might be another one, who knows? But at the absolute least- I married a guy who loved me. He loved me so much he fucking went gay for me." He cackled.

"Ugh. He was always GAY."

"No, he really wasn't." Gideon said. "But you know, two souls that are good for each other find each other. For a weekend or a lifetime." He looked at me seriously. "Don't let him slip away because you're scared he'll slip away Bales. Even you can hear that's insane right?"

"Right." I mumbled. "Uh. Ok, so just one more thing. After you and Eli like... talked about it... where do you go from there? Did your heart ever go back to normal?" I could hear myself, I knew I sounded every inch the dumb lovesick idiot I was.

"No." Gideon smiled at me. "It goes crazy every time I see him. I learned to live with it." He threw my apron at me. "And as to where you go from here... I mean, we decided to marry each other. But you know, we're old. Maybe you could just start with normal things. Dinner, gigs, sex...." He smiled. "Picnics? Getting wasted at Ivy and making out in public? I dunno, honestly Bales. Just take each day as it comes." I smiled at him. Gah, I was so damn lucky to have a grown up in my life. "Alright, hop up. Go make coffee."

"Thanks, Gid."

----

My shift ended later than usual, and I agonised about whether or not I'd drop in on Romeos. Just down the street. Barley out of my way. But he might not be there. Or he might be there and it might be too soon. Or any number of scenarios that all ended in me walking home alone, after being rejected.

"Lift home?" Gideon asked me as I looked out at the rain.

"I might... head to Romeos." I said quietly. He smiled at me.

"No homework due?"

"Not anytime soon."

"Alright. Lift to Romeos."

"Oh- I'll walk." I laughed. It was like a literal minute from where I was standing. I could almost see the sign from here.

"Nope." He ushered me into the car, where Elijah was waiting patiently to pick him up.

"Hey Bailey." Elijah smiled at me as I buckled up.

"Hey Elijah." I smiled awkwardly. Gideon's great but Elijah's still kind of terrifying. He's very... straight laced. Not at all the kind of guy I imagined the whirlwind that was Gideon ending up with. But he did have a soft little goofy look on his face whenever he saw Gideon. I wondered if his heart fluttered as well.

"We're dropping Bailey off literally right down the road." Gideon pointed. Elijah sighed.

"Can't he walk? This is one way. I'll have to go all around the block." I blushed and immediately went to unbuckle my seat.

"Sorry I-..."

"Nope." Gideon stopped me. "We're driving him because he'll pussy out if we don't drop him outside, and his new little boyfriend is in there, and Bailey's being a wuss about it."

"Ohhhh." Elijah laughed. "Should have said." He started the car and grinned at me in the rear view mirror. "New boyfriend? That's great Bales, I thought you'd gone celibate." I moaned as I sank into my seat and Gideon hit Elijah playfully.

"Don't be mean." He said. "You were a wuss too. You sat on feelings for me for weeks."

"I did not!" Elijah laughed. "You're just an idiot."

"So's Bailey." Gideon grinned, turning to face me. "It's that guy you were talking to at his Gallery thing we went to. You remember what we said afterwards?" Elijah smiled.

1...7891011...13