Holiday Ch. 05

Story Info
Fucking Jingle Bells.
2.8k words
4.83
4.2k
3
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking Jingle Bells

The sunlight hits my face through an open window as I wake. "Ahhhh," I moan as I stretch my body to its limits and feel my legs are no longer bound by the tight skirt I was wearing last night; my toes are free from my shoes as well. It's quiet, I take a few deep breathes and realize how peaceful and satisfied I am after a good night's rest.

Reminiscing, yesterday was a long day, and the night, well, the night was worth every fucking minute... literally. I remember Rick took me to a night club and fucked me against the mirrored pillar for what seemed like a forever life.

Water broke my memories and I realized Rick was no longer with me but in the shower. I jumped out of bed, tucked my penis between my legs, and walked into the bathroom like the heated bitch I am.

"Good morning," I said as I pulled the glass door open and kissed him.

"Good morning," Rick replied.

"Somebody's happy to see me," I said gently squeezing his cock.

"We played all day yesterday, now we have to do a few photo shoots for the brand," he stated.

"Really, you don't want me?" I pouted.

"Want or don't want we need to get our photos out to the press before the cruise next week."

"Are you sure?" I smiled.

"We have to take care of business first."

"So there is hope of you reaming me out tonight?" I laughed.

"We'll see."

"Well that's a start. Now can you wash my back?" I flirted as I turned my back to him.

He lathered up and hand washed my back and then ran his finger through the crack of my ass.

"Oh!" I jumped startled.

He laughed.

I leaned over, offered myself, looked back, and bit my lower lip hoping he would split me right here and now.

"C'mon, we have to be downtown in an hour, you have thirty minutes to get dressed, no makeup or fancy clothes; they have everything we need there. You'll be changing attire in the bathroom so there's no need to worry," he said before leaving me in the shower alone.

I need to pull myself together for our business dealings, after all, he's paying me quite a big salary to pose as Pocahontas. I just hope all the benefits are still available before, during, and after the cruise and this isn't just a part-time joy fuck for him.

I couldn't help but dress provocative as I choose a good outfit from the spare clothing he keeps for his guests which really means... I need to go shopping.

I decided to wear a short black sports skirt and bra, black booties (I love booties), and of course makeup but just a little eye liner extending slightly toward my temples and lip gloss. A black purse for necessities like makeup, girly wallet, and tampons; you never know. I checked myself after a setting my hair in a ponytail.

I met Rick downstairs.

"Didn't I tell you no fancy clothes and makeup?" ick questioned.

"I'm hiding from the paparazzi," I replied as I put on a pair of large sunglasses.

"Good call, let's go," he stated.

"How long will this take?" I asked Rick in the car.

"I don't know, all day, tomorrow, the next, here's no telling."

"Is that normal, not knowing?"

"We have a lot of different cigarettes under the Pocahontas Brand name so we photos for each 'style' if you wish."

"Tell me more about it."

"The first one is called Old Smoke which is based off of what the American Indians smoked before the white's came. Then we have The 20s which is a menthol cigarette based on the mid-20s when the first menthol cigarette appeared. Last but not least is the G-Sting, slightly thinner but just as potent. We need to photograph for each brand so that's why I can't tell you how long it'll take," he explained.

"I understand."

We continued discussing the brand and that I would be dressing in the original Pocahontas outfit for the Old Smoke photos, a modified outfit for The 20s which includes a few novelties from the Roaring 20s as a flapper headband. For the G-String Brand I would be wearing a skimpy bikini showcasing my womanly figure except for an actual G-string I would be wearing something more appropriate that would hide my genitals' The G-String photo would be Photoshopping the bikini bottom.

He also told me that the cigarettes had no chemicals or additives added, they're pure filtered tobacco. Also, each brand has a 'No Mas' version that is a secret plant based cigarette for people who want to quit.

Once there all eyes were on me and a discussion began about me; I wasn't included.

The photographer asked me to change into my Original Pocahontas outfit so I went to the bathroom and came out looking like, who else, Pocahontas. This was an all-day event and continued into the next day so it was a no drinking, no sex, strict diet, and early to bed.

Another two days for The 20s and another three days for the G-String brands with all the rules enforced by Rick; no drinking, no sex, strict diet, and early to bed.

"Fuck me,: I begged him with my arms wrapped around his neck.

"No can do, we have to get up early tomorrow and pick which photos we're going to use."

"More work?"

"We've had a lot of fun compared to the time we put into the business aspect of our arrangement."

"At least let me suck your dick."

"No," he laughed.

"Why?"

"Because it'll lead to an out night round of sex and we have to get up in the morning," he chuckled.

"Unbelievable, what man wouldn't want a blow job?"

He just laughed.

"Go ahead and laugh but I'm the one missing out on a hot cock and streams of bubbly cum," I pouted.

"There's plenty of time to fill your mouth with hot bubbly cum."

"At least I have something to look forward to," I finally giggled as I quickly stepped into the shower as Rick was hitting the sack and leaving his shower for the morning.

I showered, brushed the pearly whites, and hit the sack nude. I backed up against him and he wrapped his arm around me; I reached between my legs, grabbed his cock, and held it between my legs; we fell asleep.

After a few more days we barely made it home to pack for the cruise. On the way there Trish text me and said she was running late and more chances than not won't be able to make it on the cruise.

"Trish says she's sorry but probably won't be able to make the cruise as she's running very late," I explained to Rick.

"She wanted to sit in the managers meeting in person and went to Seattle instead of attending the on-line meeting."

"Well, that explains it."

We eventually arrived separately to throw of the paparazzi or any news that were here for the official Pocahontas Brand Invitation. When I boarded the ship it was a beautiful site as it was decorated in the Christmas spirit. A staff member took my suitcases and escorted me to my room, one of the benefits of being a woman. Rick and I had separate rooms to throw off any interested paparazzi. We agreed to meet up for dinner before arriving in the dining hall later in the afternoon.

Once in my room I took a nap from all the long hours I spent at the shoot.

When I woke I showered, dressed in a white one shoulder midi dress that extended right below my knees and had an open back, a gold plated one piece elasticized belt that I stepped into, gold watch, gold bracelets, gold dainty purse, gold four inch stilettos, a gold ankle bracelet, a red wig and heavier makeup than usual to hide my identity; just in case.

Rick didn't recognize me when I entered the dining hall but like any man, he noticed me.

"Rick, how do I look?" I asked as he sat at the bar.

"Amazing, he replied smiling and standing too immediately.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Did you reserve a table?"

"Yes, this way," he said as he put his hand on my lower back and escorted me to a table. He pulled the chair out and seated me.

"Nice view of the piano player."

"I thought you might like it."

"Was it easy getting the table?"

"To be honest, there's not that many people here yet so the waiter told me to seat myself. So I sat at the bar and waited for you, and now... we have a table."

We ate, had a bottle of wine, and danced to the piano player.

The thought of Trish not making the cruise excited me as I could spend quality time with Rick. I smiled imagining Trish seeing Rick holding me in his arms right now as we sway to the music.

We kiss, no cameras flash, that's a good feeling.

He whispered something into my ear but I couldn't make it out it was too low, I didn't ask, I didn't want to ruin the mood.

We danced for a while, up close, and continued our playful kisses.

He led me to the bar where we took our drinks to the deck and watched the ocean.

His hand on my lower back I leaned into him and he gently kissed my forehead.

After forty minutes or so we headed back to our separate rooms to change into our bathing suits for a dip in the hot tub.

We met at the end of the hall and headed for our destination picking up two drinks along the way. Again, Rick had a Double Scotch and I had a wine.

Another couple were just getting into the hot tub when we arrived, the others were full, so we decided to join them, and after all, it was fairly large. They were both CEO's of mid-size companies, she owned twenty-nine hair salons in California and he had just started his own real estate company.

Rick had his own commercial real estate company and owned all of the buildings. I told them I was an aspiring actress.

After a few hours and a few drinks Rick and I excused ourselves because we had to get rest as Pocahontas has to make an appearance tomorrow, a coming out party if you wish; no pun intended.

Rick and I parted and went to our separate rooms, I took a shower, shaved what little hair I had on my body, wrapped a towel around myself, turned on the radio, and sat on the bed going over my plans for tomorrow so I wouldn't fuck anything up. Ten minutes had passed when there was a knock on the door; I began to get up but the door unlocked and Rick walked in.

What are you doing here?" I questioned as he approached.

He took me in his arms and kissed me passionately, my towel fell to the floor; it was so romantic. The buzz from the wine put me in the mood and I was all his, whatever he wanted, he could have.

He worked his hands to my cheeks and fondled them, I couldn't wait for a finger to slip between my crack and attack but he took his sweet time. Though sweet, I could tell he was extremely worked up, I've never seen him so sexually wound up... it must have been the two weeks without sex.

Rick worked his way down my neck, I tilted my head to expose more skin for his enjoyment. As he kissed me, one hand moved to my left breast, and began fondling it paying special attention to my nipple.

Eventually his mouth found my other nipple, his kisses and tongue play drove electricity throughout my body.

He pulled his head up, "Pull my dick out and suck it."

I happily obeyed and drooped to my knees where I loosened his belt, khaki shorts, dropped his tidy whiteys to his ankles, and took his big dick in my mouth. I reached to the nightstand and grabbed one of the many green and red, and gold and silver jingle bell sets displayed in a glass candy bowl and tied the two sets around the base of his enormous dick, they jingled every time I deep throated him.

I gave him the entire treatment and ran my tongue up and down his shaft a few times before swallowing his dick again and then returning to suck his beautiful clean shave jingle bells; as I went full bore on his dick I tenderly kissed his velvety helmet and merely went on my way.

Obviously I'm a pro at sucking dick by now, especially his dick, he would have to cum soon. After thirty minutes he violently shot cum into my wanting mouth and down my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could trying to contain his tasty fluids, most I swallowed, and some dripped down my chin. I lapped his dick until all signs of cum were gone only leaving a trace of its sweet aroma behind, then I wiped the dripple from my chin with my fingers and sucked them dry; how exciting.

"I want to fuck that pretty little ass of yours; are you lubed?" he delightfully inquired.

"No," I replied looking up at him.

Rick helped me up and I immediately went to the bathroom, lubed, and rushed out in anticipation of a killer aggressive fucking; I even forgot to tuck my little dickey away.

He kicked off his sandals and forced me unto the bed.

"Oh, this is fun," I muttered referring to his aggressive nature.

He wasted no time, spread my legs, and gently forced his into my void. "Ahhh," I moaned as it hasn't been opened for business in a while. However it pleasurable and didn't hurt at all.

"I'm going to fuck the hell out of you!" he exclaimed.

"What are you waiting for... Christmas?"

With that he began jack hammering the hell out of my pussy ass as he held the back of my knees forward pushing my ankles past my ears.

"Fuck yea... gawd it's been so long," I carried on.

He laughed as he pounded me.

"Fuck yeah... pound my pussy."

"Ugh," he growled.

"Fuck me... ah, ah, ah."

"Ugh, ugh, ugh."

"Ah, ah, ah," I literally squealed.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh."

"Ah... fuck yeah... um... yeah," this was by far the best fuck I ever had.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh."

"Yes," I giggled biting my lip.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh."

"Ah," I felt this was a turning point in our relationship, he was full into me... again, no pun intended.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh."

We fucked forever, "Oh," I screamed as I let loose as my little dickey let loose over and over again.

"Fuck!" he pulled out and easily flipped me over and pulled my ass up and entered me again. Again he rammed me like a jack hammer, the four little bells where finally free and made music as he entered me. Now, not only where the bells ringing, his balls where slapping my ass in rhythm.

"Oh gawd yes," I moaned.

He grabbed my waist and began pulling me back onto him on his inward thrusts. My body was like a ragdoll in comparison to his strength. Over and over again our bodies collided in rhythm to the wonderful beat of the music.

"Fuck," I giggled in the sheer delight of being taken by this man.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh."

"Fuck," I smiled. This was definitely the life, a cruise, wine, and a good ass fucking; how wonderful.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh."

We fucked for what seemed like days, the man just wouldn't stop. Sweat was dripping from both of us that how much effort he was putting into his cause. This was just too good to be true, Rick was overpaying me for a job, and he included benefits... personally.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh."

We were beyond panting at this point, I would call it more like gasping, and ready to explode with joy. I was literally in euphoria, I threw my head upward, and screamed as I came a second time.

Well Rick, Rick was on a mission to make up for lost time and continued to pound the fuck out of me. Eventually, finally, he grunted with each thrust shooting his creamy jizz deep into me. When he was finished he collapsed beside me pulling me down with him, he was still inside of me, holding me as I trembled in the afterglow.

I wrapped my arms around his and held him close, opened my eyes, and saw Trish staring at me.

They gave her the wrong room key... or maybe Rick didn't latch the door.

How long was she there?

What did she see?

Does it really matter?

I closed my eyes and when I opened them... she was gone.