Holiday Fun Pt. 02

Story Info
Sally takes her exhibitionism a step further.
3.1k words
4.57
16.1k
27
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 11/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
437 Followers

Den was nowhere to be seen the next morning. The couple had arranged to go out for the day on a sightseeing trip, so that gave them some relief and time to chat and to clear the air. Jim was adamant his somewhat unusual reaction to the events was genuine. He repeated that he wanted Sally to come on to Den while he surreptitiously watched and listened. Sally told him she wouldn't be convincing enough to pull it off. They returned late afternoon, very hot and dusty so Jim opted to shower then go for a swim. Sally was still confused so rather than stay in the apartment she went down to the pool with Jim.

'I'm still scared that if I stay here and Den appears you'll come rushing upstairs angry and kick hell out of him. I know what you said last night, and I know what we did, but I'm not convinced you're okay. You could blow up anytime.'

They swam about but the atmosphere was tense. Then Sally looked up at the balcony and saw Den.

'Right, we do this my way,' Jim insisted. We both go up, together. Give it half an hour then you go on the balcony and call Den. You tell him I've gone out and will be an hour. I'll be there sat quietly in the room.'

'What will be the point in all this?' Sally asked.

'You will appear to be getting ready to go out. I reckon if he sees you half dressed in sexy undies - and you tempt him, offer him more, he won't be able to resist. You can go as far as you like.'

Going to the apartment, Jim made enough noise to let Den know they were back. They did actually intend to go for a meal later so Sally showered and selected some lingerie she thought a man Den's age would appreciate. Jim had always liked her in stockings so she had brought a couple of pairs with her, one pair being dark tan with seams. A little black suspender belt, dainty panties and matching half cup bra she only usually wore in the bedroom completed her sexy look. She showed Jim and he definitely approved.

On the balcony a half hour later Sally called out the name of her neighbour.

'Den, are you there?' Several minutes passed before he finally answered.

'I've been wondering if you're okay,' he told her. 'Has there been a lot of trouble?'

Sally smiled. 'Not really no. We finished up having sex. I'm surprised you didn't hear the bed going.' She knew this fact would grab Den's interest. 'Jim has gone out for a while, he'll be about an hour, so I thought I'd come out and let you know things are okay.'

'How much did your husband see?'

'Well of course he couldn't see you - but he knows I was naked for you and that I watched you wanking.'

'What? And you say he's okay with it?'

'Well, as you see I'm all dressed up and he's taking me out for dinner - at a very nice restaurant. So yes, we had some great sex last night, and again this morning - and he's taking me out when he comes back. He did insist on me wearing some very sexy underwear.'

'Bet he doesn't know you are chatting to me now, though!

'I said I'd see if you're around. No problem. We didn't touch each other did we - not like I let you fuck me. He knows I like to be admired by other men - I've always enjoyed being an exhibitionist. He knew right away I was letting you see me topless - and getting a thrill from having you stare at my body. You know Den, I really enjoyed what we did last night. I got a big turn on when you took your swimming trunks off - you're really well endowed.'

What Sally couldn't see was Jim laid on the bed sporting a huge erection, wanking as he listened to his wife.

'Would you like to see what I'm wearing under this dress?'

'Erm? Well, yeah, if you're sure your husband isn't going to come back unexpectedly.'

Sally, smiling provocatively slowly undid the buttons of her dress, She could see Den getting aroused and saw a growing bulge in his shorts. Her dress buttoned all the way down so she purposely took her time.

'Do you like stockings Den? I'm wearing stockings and suspenders.'

She could tell she'd got him aroused even before she'd given him a glimpse of her underwear. Taking hold of the two halves of her unbuttoned dress she held them apart, giving him the full view.

'Wow! That's very sexy.'

'Let me show you more,' she said in a sultry tone.

Walking back to the sun-lounger, making sure she was in full view of her husband, Sally took off her dress and slung it on the seat. Then she turned to face the neighbour. Jim was so excited he had to slow down to avoid reaching a climax. Sally ran her hands over her breasts, then her hips, turning slowly so Den could see her almost bare backside and her seamed stockings. Turning toward him she pointed out how her panties had a transparent panel on the crotch.

Jim had to control his breathing to avoid being heard by the older man.

Sally's mind was working overtime. A plan formed in her mind that would prove sexually exciting for both her husband and their holiday neighbour, not to mention, Sally herself.

'Will you still be up later Den, around say, midnight?' Sally explained further. 'I'll probably be coming back on my own. Jim might be stopping out until much later. He could be playing cards with some people we met. I'll be here on my own - so there won't be anyone to disturb us. If you like what you see we can have more fun later.'

Den, could hardly get his words out, but managed to say he would make a point of being up and awake.

'I want to see you play with your cock again. Can I see it now just to give me something to think about while I'm out? Pull your shorts down and show me your dick!'

'Bloody Hell!' Den stammered. Granting her request he lowered his shorts and let his erect penis spring free.

'Mmmm... that's nice Den. You've made me want to finger myself... but I'd better save that treat 'till later. I can't help wonder what it would be like to feel it inside me. I suppose I'd better put my dress back on now and finish getting ready before Jim gets back. See you later!'

When Sally went back inside closing the balcony doors Jim grabbed her and pulled her on the bed.

'Don't make a noise,' she whispered, 'Den will know you're here.'

'That was an unexpected stroke of genius, 'Jim whispered back. 'I want to fuck you - now!'

Sally was aroused. 'Take me standing against the wall - so the bed won't rattle.'

The couple fucked hard and long - but Sally took care to remove her panties and dress to avoid getting them wet or stained.

'It really turned me on hearing you say you'd wondered what his cock would feel like inside you.'

'Perhaps I shouldn't have said that.' Sally said. 'Give him ideas!'

Jim sucked in air. 'Maybe I might be inclined to let you find out!'

They worked their hips back and forth against each others pelvic bones, in a state of excitement, fucking like rabbits. When eventually they set out for the restaurant they both had an appetite, not only for food but for more sex.

The couple remained deep in thought throughout most of the meal. It was a very warm night and they felt relaxed, sitting with a drink on the terrace whilst their food settled.

'Would you let Den have sex with you, if you got the chance.?' Jim asked.

'Two hours ago I would have said no. But after hearing you say you might be inclined to let me - I could be tempted - you've given me food for thought!'

'So is he as well endowed as you've claimed - or were you just making him feel good?'

'I'd say it's only a bit longer than average, but it's got a good girth. Yes, I was impressed, it did get me aroused, I've got to admit the fact.'

'Bet you'd like to handle it too - open your mouth and take it between your lips!'

Sally fidgeted in her seat. 'Stop it! Be quiet, your making me feel aroused!'

'Come on, finish your wine and let's move on to that cocktail bar we passed. A couple of large drinks will relax your inhibitions. You know, I could hide in the bathroom while you invite him round.'

'I told you to stop it! I might want to make it happen!'

They spent an hour in the cocktail bar before calling it a night, having had more than just two drinks.

Back at the apartment, Jim reiterated his thoughts on what he would like to happen. As both he and Sally were slightly inebriated neither of them seemed to take things seriously. Sally poured her self a large gin and tonic then calmly told her husband she was going on the balcony to see if Den was around - he was already there sat in his seat, and he too had been drinking more than usual but was far from being drunk.

Did you have a good meal?' Den asked Sally.

'Yes, thanks - and plenty to drink too.'

'So have you come back alone?'

'I have indeed Den. Just you and I here. Have you been looking forward to us having some time together.'

'Yes, and I hope you have, too!'

'I've been thinking about it all evening Den. Remembering what we did last night - and what we did earlier. I think we should carry on from where we left off.'

The drink was now having an affect on Sally; she was feeling aroused. Den watched intently as the wife unfastened her dress and slipped it off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.

'Are you feeling the same as I am Den?'

Sally let one hand drop inside her panties and began to play with herself, while the other pulled and squeezed her nipple.

'You bet I am.'

'As we're all alone - and we both know what we want - I might as well take my panties off. I get aroused showing you what's between my legs. Are you going to let me see your hard cock, Den? Take your shorts off for me!'

Slowly masturbating while listening to the conversation, Jim was excited, hoping his wife would take it to extremes.

'God, that's a lovely cock Den, so thick and hard!' Sally, peeled off her panties and spread her legs. To give her husband a better view she took a step back and leaned against the wall, lewdly opening up her cunt lips, using both hands to expose her clitoris. Den could be heard to gasp and sigh.

'I'm going to unlock the door to the apartment Den, I want you to come round.'

On hearing this Jim rushed into the bathroom. Barely a couple of minutes later he heard the door open and Sally welcome him in.

'Sure this is a good idea?' Den asked warily.

'Let's not waste time discussing it Den. I see you had the presence of mind to slip your shorts back on. Now take them off again and come and stand close.'

Jim tried to picture the scene from the noises and heavy breathing.

'Your cock feels really hard, Den, and so big. Do you like how it feels when I rub the head against my vagina.'

'God yes!'

'Squeeze my nipples - twist them between your thumb and forefinger. That's it yeah! You can suck them too.'

After a few minutes of gasps sighs and deep breathing Jim, again, heard the voice of his wife - whispering loudly.

'I want you to come into the bedroom Den - and fuck me!'

Jim was shaking with sexual excitement when suddenly he heard the mattress and bed-frame bounce and rattle, his wife crying out for more and uttering profanities.

'Fuck me harder, Den! What a thick cock you have! Bite my tits!'

This went on for very many minutes and Jim knew that Sally could,t get enough - the bed never stopped creaking. The husband admired the durability of the older man - he dared to creep out and sneak a peep of the fucking couple. He saw his wife with her legs lifted high, her thighs wrapped around the man's body, taking the full length of his cock. Still she was begging for more.

When eventually both loudly climaxed, Jim stayed very quiet while they recovered having a brief conversation. When Den was heard to leave, Jim, and his wife too, needed a large drink. Sally sat without panties in her seamed stockings, thighs apart, showing her wet pussy. They discussed the events in very great detail and were very open and honest with each other.

Do you want it to happen again?' Den asked.

'Yes!' Sally answered without hesitation.

Minutes later, Den, lay in bed next door, listening to his neighbours bed creaking and bouncing. He smiled with incredulity, the wife he had just fucked and made orgasm, still wanted more, this time from her husband.

There were only two more nights to go before the end of the short holiday. It so happened, that as far as Den was concerned, the neighbours husband was very keen to join his friends, drinking and gambling in the card school, leaving his wife to stroll back to the apartment on her own.

Within a few minutes he'd be round, after she appeared on the balcony and signalled the all clear by taking off her outer clothes, then stripping off her panties to let him watch her finger her cunt while he watched. Though she knew what his answer would be she always asked him if he wanted to come round as she played between her legs. She would always be stood at the far end of the balcony and Jim, at this point, would be watching from inside the apartment, standing near the bathroom wanking his cock while watching his wife take off her panties for the delight of the man next door. Sally would have had a few drinks and be intoxicated, incredibly aroused, gagging to have Den's cock deep inside her, giving her a good hard fucking.

Their fucking, however, was not just confined to the bed. On the second night Sally took Den's hand and led him into the living area, bending low over a coffee table, sticking her arse high in the air, insisting the older man ram his dick up her from behind, then, to the immense surprise of both men told Den to spank her backside hard as he fucked her. Sally was very vocal, and later that night Den heard his neighbours bed bang against the adjoining wall longer, harder and louder than it ever had before.

The third night Sally was heard to tell Den that her husband would be very late as it was the last night he'd get to play poker so was going to make the most of it. Den believed the lie and Sally had arranged to position him so her husband could again peep out from the bathroom and watch her open her mouth wide and take his cock between her lips to suck and wank hard. Jim got a good view of his wife's mouth and face being covered by copious amounts of thick white sticky jism which he saw her gobble up and swallow, before she used her tongue to lick his cock and balls.

Sally reassured Den that as her husband would be out for much longer than the other nights, he would have time to recover his hardness and give her the good hard fucking she craved - which he did, with him lying on the carpet and Sally straddling him. Again, Jim stole a peep and saw Sally,grinning lasciviously from ear to ear, her naked tits bouncing over Den's head as she ground her crotch into him. All was not as Jim thought though. During the morning when he took time for a long swim he could see when his wife and Den were chatting. But what he never knew or suspected was that Sally had persuaded Den into calling round to enjoy a brief fuck, slamming her against the wall and lifting her off her feet while she was impaled on his thick penis. It was after they had fucked when Den had gone back to his apartment that he casually appeared on his balcony.

All good things come to an end and on the morning they vacated the apartment Jim took the bags down then told Sally he was popping back up for a last check to make sure that they had not left anything behind. He popped a little note under the door of Den's apartment.

Hello Den,

Hope you enjoyed fucking my wife. I certainly enjoyed listening and sneaking the odd peep. I was hiding in the bathroom. The memory and images will provide an urge to rub my cock for many months if not years. My wife told me everything - all the things I wasn't able to see. I will picture how Sally stripped off and used her fingers to let you watch her, even open up her cunt lips wide for your delight. The sight of her on the bed with your cock pounding into her, her legs wrapped around your hips. I enjoyed the sight of your sperm shooting out of the swollen purple head of your cock, into her mouth and saw how she enjoyed licking it off your dick.

I am wondering if you fancied letting us know when you're next on holiday then we can book an apartment near you. Or, seeing as you told Sally which town you live in we could travel over and meet up with you - it's not that far. I've included my contact details. Next time though, I'd want to watch ALL the action! You can fuck each other any way you like, as long as you let me watch.

Best Wishes

Jim

The End

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
437 Followers