Holiday Hammer Blow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I meant just so we could try and reconnect. Try to talk without the bitter anger."

"Sorry, but no. You may think this is nothing, just a little hurdle, a bump in the road."

I swallowed hard, trying to suppress the rage that burned inside. "Kelly, I don't see it that way. This will stay with me forever. You totally betrayed me. You couldn't have picked a worse person to do it with. Not only did you destroy our marriage, but you obliterated my relationship with my best friend. Thanks for that."

Her face twisted painfully, her bottom lip quivering as she groaned. "I'm sorry, Dave. I can't keep saying it. I made a mistake. We all did, we didn't think. What do you want me to do? How can I fix this?"

"Kelly, seriously. Our marriage is over. I gave you the settlement papers. If you sign them, we can lodge them straight away and we can both move on with our lives."

"No." She shook her head vigorously. "I'm not giving up, why can't we try counselling?"

"No."

"We could go away for a weekend together?"

"Oh yeah, that's a great fucking idea. Worked a treat last time, didn't it. The answers no."

"Dave, Maike, and Elise suggested they would be happy to balance the books. You could have weekends away with both of them?"

"What? Are you fucking crazy? Jesus Christ, Kelly. That's what got us into this mess."

"But only because you didn't get to enjoy it like we did."

"Oh, it was good then was it? Gary's a good fuck, huh? Good to know."

She grimaced, her already wan, colourless face whitened even more. "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. What I meant was the rest of us had fun weekends away. You could do the same. Gary said he would pay all the costs."

"Fuck me, Kelly, are you listening to yourself?"

She grimaced tightly. "Yes, sorry. I don't know what to suggest. I'm just rambling, they just want to help."

"So you think a mercy fuck from either of those two slags is going to make me feel better? Fuck the pair of cheating moll's."

"Don't say that Dave, they were trying to help. Maike feels bad enough. She blames herself."

We finished in silence. She packed up the dishwasher as I finished my wine. At the end I said. "I'm going to bed. Let yourself out when you're finished."

I went into the bedroom and slammed the door behind me. I wasn't tired, I was just sick of listening to all the crap. I pulled out my phone and played for a while before turning out the lights and trying to go to sleep.

About eleven PM, I heard the door open and Kelly sneaked in and slid in under the covers. I felt her snuggling up beside me.

"Piss off, Kelly. if you're not going to sleep on the sofa, then at least stay over your side.?

"Dave, we need to talk about what happened. Don't you have questions?"

Sitting up, I snapped on the bedside lamp. "Yes. Why? Why the fuck did you do it?"

Between sniffles she mumbled. "I don't know. It sounded like fun. Elise suggested it and at first I was dubious, but as we talked about it. I thought, yeah, we are all such good friends, so tight. Maybe it would be fun. We are adults, we love similar stuff. It made sense. There has always been an energy amongst us. We all flirt and have fun, you, as well."

"If it was such a great idea, why didn't you tell me before you left?"

"Because we thought if you guys didn't know it would be more of a surprise. We assumed you would all be up for it. Maike said she had a little crush on you. Marty has always had a thing for Elise, and Gazza and I always flirt. There has always been a common connection."

"That doesn't answer the why. Is our sex life not good enough? Do I not float your boat or something?"

"What? God, how could you think that? Our sex life is amazing."

"Then why do it?"

Sighing, she whispered, "Honestly, I don't know. When I think about it now, it's frigging stupid. I fucked up, Dave. I did a dumb thing, we all got swept up in the moment. Christ, it doesn't have to be the end."

"Yeah, and if I went off for a dirty weekend with some other bird, you'd be okay with that?"

"You were! Maike was right there, in bed beside you. God, she slept in the same bed with you. Weren't you at least a little tempted?"

"No, because I made a promise to you when we married. I'm not an arsehole."

"And I suppose I am?" she sobbed.

"Yes, you are. You fucked me over. You spent the weekend banging my best friend. Jesus, did he even put up a fight?"

"Yes, he was shocked until I told him what was happening. Once he got his head around it, he was into it."

"So the sex was good was it?"

Guiltily she mumbled, "I don't want to talk about it. Not unless you're into it."

"Forget it. Go to sleep. In the morning we will decide who is staying and who is leaving."

She broke down crying. I pulled the blankets up over my head, and tried to go to sleep.

Kelly was up before me. Breakfast was already on the table. She again looked spectacular. Nothing sexy, but nobody wears a pair of yoga pants like her.

She gave me a warm smile. "Hi, babe, breakfast is up."

As we finished eating, she announced. "Dave, I think part of the problem is this isn't just between you and me. It's the whole group. We all need to sit down together. They can help us get through this."

Stunned, I snapped, "Like hell they can. If I see any of them at the moment I will not be responsible for my actions."

She flinched nervously. "Dave, we need to talk, get everything out in the open. They want to help us get through this."

"There's nothing to talk about. Everybody involved in this let me down. Every single one of you betrayed me. Honestly, if I see any of them, I am going to explode."

Her face twitched anxiously as she spluttered, "Hon, I invited them over. They will be here any minute."

"You did what? Oh, you fucking bitch. Get them on the phone, tell them not to bother. I am warning you. There will be trouble."

"I can't, they will be here soon."

Grabbing my phone and wallet I snarled. "Then I am getting out of here. Christ, you are a fucking bitch, Kelly."

She jumped in front of me. "Please, just stay and talk. There's no harm in talking this through. They are our best friends. They want to say sorry, as well."

"Sorry, my arse. Fucking Gary is just going to take his chance to throw what happened in my face."

"No, you have it all wrong. Now he knows what happened, he is angry and sorry. He has been trying to call you."

Her hands gripped my arms tightly. "Please, Dave, I'm begging, just stay and talk."

"Kelly, If they walk in here, I will be so fucking angry, I will not be responsible. I suggest you either rush down now and intercept them, or let me go."

She dropped her arms by her sides in defeat. "Okay, I'll go and meet them in the car park."

I nodded, "Good."

She quickly pulled on a jacket and disappeared out the door. I flopped on the sofa. All this tension and drama. I felt terrible.

It would have been less than half an hour and the front door opened. I glanced over to see Kelly ushering in Elise, Gary, Marty and Maike. Elise walked in first and walked slowly towards me. "Hi, Dave, sorry, don't be angry with Kelly. We talked her into letting us in. We all want to help; like it or lump it, we do need to talk."

I jumped up and screamed at the top of my voice, "Get out. Get the fuck out of my house. You bunch of slimy fucks are not welcome."

Elise's face paled, and she jumped back. The fear clearly visible. Maike, Marty and Kelly stood by the door, Maike edging backwards through the still open escape portal.

Gary walked towards me. "Mate, settle down, let's not overreact. We are just here to talk, to say sorry for what happened."

"Fuck off!" I barked my voice breaking with the intensity of my shout.

He kept walking towards me. "Come on, Bro. Talk to me."

"Gary, one more step and I promise you, I will knock your fucking block off."

Elise interjected, her voice nothing more than a squeak, "Dave, let us help."

"Get out you filthy fucking slut." In full flight, I screamed. "You fucking disgust me. Get out, before I throw you out."

Her face dropped and she yelped with a shocked snarl, "What did you say? What did you just call me?"

"A cheating filthy fucking slut." I screamed in her face. "A disgusting fucking whore."

Gary reached out his hand. "Settle down mate. There's no need for name calling."

His face looked smug, the anger overflowed and I swung hard. My fist collided with the side of his face.

His head spun from the impact, and just like the gym the other day, the pain in my fist fuelled my anger more. I swung again with my right fist, and this time I connected with his nose and hand.

There was blood. Elise and Kelly both screamed loudly. Marty made a dash to try and grab me, but not before I landed two more blows. Not clean shots, but good enough to send him reeling. He collapsed on the tiled floor, blood flowing freely from his busted nose and his split lip. His eye was already swollen, blood dripping from his ear.

Marty grabbed me, trying to wrap me in his arms, but I swivelled and pushed him away. As he tottered backwards, I swung again and connected with his jaw.

He tripped over Gary, who was still laying on the floor.

Elise screamed and screamed. A crowd gathered in the hallway. I heard somebody say, "Ring the cops."

Kelly just stood and watched. Her hands raised, covering her face. Our eyes locked and I could see the horror.

Elise swung her hand bag at me. "You fucking bully. Christ, we only came to help."

"Yeah, well get the fuck out. You are no longer my friends, and you're not welcome here."

Maike rushed over and helped Marty up. They both stared at me with horrified expressions. Maike sobbed, "I'm sorry, Dave. We just wanted to try and help."

Taking a deep breath, I rasped hoarsely, my voice broken with the emotion, "Maike, you betrayed me, I thought we were friends. Please, just leave, okay."

She nodded as Marty wiped away some blood from his mouth. Marty muttered angrily, "I'm sorry, mate."

"Not as sorry as me, now get out."

Elise had helped Gary to his feet. He staggered back against the wall. "Mate, I'm sorry. It was all just a misunderstanding."

"Like fuck, you had the chance to clear it up. All you had to do was call me. Tell me what was going on. It could have been stopped right there and then."

He nodded, his head down. Elise went to say something and I cried out angrily. "Get out. Elise, you are the fucking worst. This was all your fucking idea. I hope you burn in hell. Now fuck off back home and crawl under whatever stone you crawled out from beneath."

They all traipsed out giving Kelly hugs as they walked past. She shut the door and leaned back against it. "Bloody hell, Dave. That was totally uncalled for, completely unnecessary."

"He got what he deserved, I just wish I could have done the same to Elise."

"God, you don't mean that. They're the reason we met."

"Yeah, and look where that got me. Three wasted years."

"Don't say that, babe. We can survive this." She sighed. "It might take a while before Gazza talks to you again, though."

Shocked, I spluttered, "Talks to me? Jesus, Kelly, if he ever tries to talk to me again, this will get repeated. I will never talk to him again. Never."

Just then, there was a loud banging on the front door. "Police, open up please."

Kelly looked shocked. "Oh shit, let me talk to them. I will try to explain."

Ignoring her I walked over and let them in. It took an hour or more for me to explain. At the end, they took photos of the blood stains, took statements and details. Finally, I was told I had to leave. They weren't arresting me at that point, but that might happen, depending on what the victim's statement concluded. Protocols demanded that they couldn't let me stay after a domestic violence incident.

I ended up at Mum's. She was sympathetic, but angry. She hated violence for any reason. It also meant my sisters converged on the house and took their chance to lambaste me again. It was a concerted attack from all of them.

I was glad to get back to work. Well, that is until I got into the office. Paul was not happy with me. It was a very cold day. Now it was going to cost me my job as well. I could see from the expression on Paul's face that having his son's assailant working there wasn't sitting well.

At the end of the day I walked into his office. I handed him my resignation. He took a quick glance and said. "I'm sorry it came to this, David. I don't know what the hell you were all playing at, but these things never end well. I will make sure that all your entitlements are paid. If you need a referee, I will give you a good reference."

We ended with a handshake. It was a sad end. He had been like a second father to me.

Back at Mum's, I had a quick look at my finances. We had savings. We had been saving madly for a house to buy, so there was money in the account. There was enough in my half to last me six months or more, especially if I stayed with Mum.

Staying with Mum was hard, though. She lectured me every day. Go home, talk to Kelly. Her relationship with Kelly seemed tighter than ever. They talked incessantly on the phone. Mum even said one night, "I am inviting Kelly over for dinner tonight."

"No worries, Mum. I can go out and get something."

"What, you won't even stay and talk to her?"

"No, Mum, it's over." Thankfully she cancelled. I heard her on the phone telling Kelly not to bother.

The weekend was my escape. The mountain bike club had a ride planned for Saturday. I couldn't wait.

It was a ball-blaster. We went up through the Waitakere ranges. It was a wild balls-to-the wall race.

After as we were all loading our bikes away. One of the regulars, Roger and I, ended up talking. When I said I was looking for a job, he said, "Come and work for me, mate. You'd be perfect, and let me tell you, the money is amazing."

Roger was a real estate agent. I knew a little about selling houses. Kelly and I had spent so many hours going to open homes, auctions, ploughing through pages of for sales. Yeah. It appealed to me.

That's how I started my new job. I had to start at the bottom, and I had to study to get my license. At first, I was managing rental properties, but it was a start.

Thankfully, the police never pressed charges against me for Gary's assault; it would have stopped me getting my license.

Mum, of course, kept up her attack, and my sisters pitched in. Kelly rang me every day and eventually they broke me down. Mum convinced me to allow Kelly to come for dinner. Mum acted as mediator and made sure the anger was kept in check.

This was hard. I missed Kelly every day. I did love her. She had been my whole life. We did everything together and we were perfect, well, that's what I used to think. Seeing Kelly again brought back the memories, the emotions: love, and yes, hate. You cannot live with and love somebody that deeply and not still have feelings for them. The night went okay, no magical solution, but warmth and some conversation.

She came back the next night, and the night after that. Then, she offered to cook. It seemed strange, walking in at home. Nothing had changed physically, but it was different. It no longer felt like home.

As we ate, Kelly put it out there. "Dave, I want you back. I want our lives back. Please, can we try again?"

"I don't know, Kelly. Yes, a lot of the anger has gone, but I still feel betrayed. I'm not sure I can get past that."

"Can we at least try? Please babe, give us a chance."

Her expression tightened as she whispered. "What do we have to lose? If we try again and find we can't do it, what have we lost?"

We finished up on the sofa with our wine. "Dave, I love you. I can't imagine life without you. I want the life we talked about, that we dreamed of. I still want that. Kids, a home. I want it all."

Yeah, I softened. Time had dissipated the hurt. "Kelly, if I move back here, there would be some rules."

She nodded expectantly. "Anything, you name it. I will do anything."

"Well, number one. If I move back in, I do not want Gary, or Elise around. We would have to cut them out completely: Gary, Elise and M&M. They have to be excised from our lives, expunged, like the horrible lesions they are."

"What, but, why? They're our best friends."

"No, they were never friends. Friends don't do that sort of shit."

She looked lost, defeated. She nodded slowly. "Okay, then what do we do for friends?"

"We have others, we just broaden our net. Meet new people. The biggest one is, we have to communicate. This shit must never happen again."

She nodded. "Of course. That's a given."

On those grounds, I moved back home. It wasn't all plain sailing. We were living together, but the intimacy was gone. It took several weeks before I felt like we were in a sound enough position to recommence lovemaking. It started well, we kissed, our naked bodies pressed together, but as I kissed and sucked my way down to her boobs, my mind filled with images of that night. The love bites she tried to camouflage. Sucking her nipples turned into a bite, and she winced painfully as my teeth tugged at her pointy nips.

My hand found its way between her legs and it was terrible. Her normally swollen and slippery slit had been replaced with a dry wasteland. I had to spit on my fingers to get them into her pussy. She clung on tightly as I rolled her onto her back and assaulted her, fucking her grotesquely with as many fingers as I could jam into her cowering hole.

Her whimpers tuned to moans. Was it pleasure? Did she get off on this rough shit? I climbed quickly between her legs, her arms wrapped tightly around my neck; it was like she was afraid to let go, her fingers clawed at my flesh.

I stroked my cock several times to get it hard enough to enter. Even with my brutal assault, or maybe because of it, she was hardly juicy.

I pushed inside, and she was tight and clingy. My hips started that casual fuck, the thrusting becoming a little more urgent, my driving rhythm beating harder. All I could see was her face twisted in ecstasy as Gary fucked her, and it enraged me. My casual thrusting turning into a fierce onslaught.

Grabbing her legs behind her knees I lifted them and pressed them hard against her tits, her body bent in two and I began my real attack. I thrust hard, brutally, viciously. I was no longer making love, or fucking her. I was raping her, and it was nasty.

I pressed her legs so hard they went under her arm pits. "Oh fuck," she screamed, "God, stop, stop. What are you doing? Dave, stop please."

Her cries drove me on and I punished her, fucking her, pumping her hard with my swollen cock. It was my axe as I jammed it into her as far as I could. With my eyes closed I smashed our bodies together until I felt my balls bubbling and I emptied them deep into her womb.

Panting breathlessly, I collapsed beside her. Only then did I hear her cries of pain. Her body wracked with uncontrollable sobs. As soon as she could get control of her body, she jumped out of bed screaming, "You fucking bastard. You animal. You fucking prick."

She was gone in a flash. I heard her in the living room sobbing. Uncontrollable tears flowed.

I felt so embarrassed I could only lie there. I wanted to go out and say something, but I couldn't move. Guilty and ashamed, I just laid there. I didn't even know I was capable of such atrocities.

It took her about an hour before she crawled back into bed. "What the hell was that about, Dave?"

Fighting back tears, I responded. "I'm sorry, Kelly. I guess I wasn't ready for that. All I could see in my head was you and Gary doing the same thing. It was like the day he turned up here. It was fury. I'm sorry."

She wrapped her arms around me and cried along with me. "No, I'm sorry. God, this whole thing has been a nightmare. All I want is our loving caring marriage back. Can we please do a reset. Go back in time before this happened?"