Holiday Hammer Blow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her sleep in as I got up, did some laundry and started breakfast. She eventually surfaced. "Oh god, my head. Shit it's pounding."

I passed her a coffee and a couple of painkillers. "Oh thanks, Honey."

We sat at the table and started on breakfast. Part way through she said. "So, you and Kelly, aye? Wow I would never have guessed."

"It is history, Tab. I don't want to talk about it."

"She must have really hurt you. What happened?"

She looked sincere, but I saw the way she and Kelly were talking the night before. "You already know. I saw Kelly telling you."

She nodded as she bit into her toast. "Yeah, sorry. I wanted to get your side of the story, that's all."

"Okay, what did she tell you?"

"She said you broke up because of some twisted swapping weekend or something. Honestly, it didn't make sense."

"She cheated on me. There was no swapping. She went off for a dirty weekend with my best friend. That's the truth."

"Shit, that's not what she said. She said you swapped partners for the weekend and you got pissed off because the woman you ended up with didn't put out."

"That's bullshit. I told you what happened."

"You did go off with another friends wife, though, didn't you?"

"Yes, we went mountain biking."

"Were you supposed to swap?"

"No, I didn't even find out about it until I got home." She seemed mystified, so I went through the whole sordid ordeal. She listened intently as I poured it all out.

"Jeez, Dave, I'm sorry. It seems like a shitty thing too do. Why didn't the girls talk to you guys first?"

"I don't know. The whole thing was fucked up. She's past history, Tab. I want it to stay that way. I promised myself I would never speak to any of them again, and up until last night, I managed to do that."

"You know we're best friends, right?"

"What about Elise?" I asked.

"Yeah, Elise hangs around, and they're tight, but Kelly is my best friend."

"Funny, I haven't heard you talk about her before."

"Yes you have, I just never mentioned her name. I'm sorry she hurt you."

"Ah, it's all good, I'm over her." I gave her a nervous glance. "I wasn't joking about the bike ride. I have to go, sorry."

She smiled and nodded. "I can take a hint."

Work was pretty busy over the next week or so. I had a couple of really good sales and I picked up some new listings. Tab and I caught up a couple of nights and she stayed over a couple of nights. Friday, she slipped into my office just before close up. "Hey, there's a party tomorrow night. Wanna come?"

"Um, yeah, okay. Where is it, do I have to get a present or anything?"

"No, you'll be all right. It's one of the girls on the team's birthday, but you don't know her, so no present required. I will get something for both of us."

As she walked out she added. "Kelly will be there, I hope that's not a problem?"

I wanted to say something, but I swallowed it. Saturday, I had a couple of open homes, and didn't finish till late. All day I had been tossing around what to do. I didn't want to start socialising with Kelly. I packed up my signs and shit, and as I climbed in the car I sent Tab a text. "Not feeling well, sorry, can't make it tonight."

I was just pulling into my driveway when my phone rang. "What was the message about? Don't I even warrant a call? Christ, just a text?"

"Sorry, I was finishing up some open homes. I just feel like shit. Sorry."

"Yeah, I get that, but why no call?"

"I was busy."

I hung up. This whole thing was messed up. I disconnected the call. I didn't want to offend her, but I was getting irritated.

I stacked away all the gear and was getting something to eat when there was a bang on the door. As I swung it open, Tab barged in. "Why did you hang up on me?"

I closed the door behind her. "Look, Tab, perhaps we should reassess things. I'm busy, you're busy. Let's take a breath."

She gave me a stern glare. "Is this because you don't want to go out with me, or is it that you don't want to see Kelly?"

"I just want some space, okay. I'm not ready for a relationship. I need some space."

She looked shocked. "Dave, we're friends, nothing more. Jeez, I didn't even know we were in a relationship. Just be honest with me."

I grabbed her by the shoulders and held her at arms length. "Tab, I don't see what all the fuss is about. I'm not feeling well, and I just want to chill out."

She snapped. "Fine, have it your way. See you at work." She stormed off, slamming the door behind her.

Monday she didn't even talk to me. With the rest of the team she was the same chirpy flirtatious bundle of joy, but with me, she was distant.

I missed her, I thought I would enjoy the space, but watching her interact with all the others made me feel left out. It was difficult, we never made any commitments, we were both free to date other people, not that I had.

Real estate can be quite competitive, and our company, which was an international franchise, had annual awards. Well, we won the most successful branch award. We turned over the most money.

Consequently, we were all invited to the awards night. Luckily, they were being held in Auckland. The office was abuzz with excitement. It was going to be formal attire, a proper night out.

Of course, it started the who's going with who. Tab and I had made no secret of the fact we were sort of seeing each other, and that made it difficult to ask out anyone else. May, our receptionist was pretty hot. Early twenties gym-junky body, big baby blues and a fashion icon. A very delectable package, but now I couldn't invite her.

I tried a couple of times to corner Tab, but she was making life difficult. I decided to go to her apartment and ask her properly. I hated that we couldn't even talk any more. I missed her.

Knocking on the door, I straightened up and waited.

She swung open the door, she looked surprised as she leaned against it, blocking the entrance. "Well, Dave, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Um, well I wanted to talk, actually."

She moved aside and swung her arm in a welcoming gesture. I walked in only to see she had company. "Oh don't mind them, it's just us girls."

Kelly gave me a nervous smile. "Hi, Dave."

Elise gave me a not so pleasant smile. "Hello, Dave, long time no see."

I nodded a curt acknowledgement. Tab asked, "So what did you want to talk about?"

Now I was trapped. "Oh, nothing important, just a catch up."

She walked over to her drinks cabinet and got a glass. She poured and handed a glass of wine to me. "You may as well have a drink with us. You can be one of the girls."

Kelly giggled as I accepted the glass. Elise said rather curtly. "Real estate, aye? I would never have guessed that. It must be hard for an introvert like you, mixing with people all the time."

I was about to say something to defend myself when Tab jumped in. "Dave is actually our most successful agent. He has the best figures for the last couple of months. If he had been selling for the whole year, he might have won the National title."

Elise looked taken aback. "Bloody hell, I can't imagine it."

Kelly joined in. "Well congratulations, Dave, I'm glad you're doing all right."

I nodded accepting her comment. I drank my wine and announced. "I'll leave you to it. Perhaps we could talk at work tomorrow?"

She gave me a funny glare. "Why? I didn't think you were interested, I thought you wanted space, or something?"

"Tomorrow, perhaps lunch, or something?"

She shook her head. "No, if you want something, you can ask me here and now. The girls don't mind, do you girls?"

Elise had a very smug nasty grin on her face, Kelly looked uncomfortable. I decided, what the hell. "I came over to ask if you wanted to go to the awards with me. Nothing special."

Her face softened and she put on a mock contemplative look as she rubbed her chin. "I have already had a couple of offers, I'll let you know tomorrow, would that be all right?"

"Of course. I'll leave you to it."

"You don't have to run off, sweetheart. Stay and have another drink with us."

"No thanks, I have stuff to do. We can catch up tomorrow."

I put my glass down and headed for the door. She intercepted me. "Why are you rushing away?"

"You know why. Look, Tab, I don't want to play games. We can talk tomorrow."

She leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "All right. Tomorrow."

I walked away, unsettled. Seeing Kelly and Elise there really made me uncomfortable.

The next day at work, Tab bustled in as she usually did, flirted with everybody and set about her day. Lunch time I walked into her office and asked. "Are you free for lunch?"

She gave me a pouty glare. "Are you sure you want to have lunch with me? What happened to wanting space?"

Scared somebody would hear, I pulled the door shut behind me. "I deserve that, Tab. I'm sorry for being a pillock. I shouldn't have said that. I don't know what came over me. I have missed you."

She twirled her pen as she leaned back in her chair. "I missed you, as well. I like you, and I was enjoying getting to know you. I don't like games either. I don't understand why you thought I was playing games?"

"I don't know, it's this whole Kelly thing. I was shocked when I found out you're friends. I went to great lengths to cut her out of my life."

"Let me get this straight. You cut me off, because I'm friends with your ex?"

I nodded. "Yeah, sorry, like I said. I was shocked, confused."

"So, can we actually date? I mean she is a part of my life. Can you accept that?"

"Yeah, so long as you don't get weird when I don't want to go somewhere because she'll be there."

She gave her head a shake, as if clearing her head. "Hang on, Dave, either you've moved on or you haven't. Why can't you be in the same room with her?"

Sucking in a lung full of fresh air, I hoped it would give me some courage. "Because, I'm still in the process of moving on. Shit, we're still legally married, separated, but awaiting the final decree."

"Sounds to me like you still have feelings for her."

I shrugged. "I probably do. I don't want to reconcile or anything. I hate being around her."

Things went quiet, for a moment. I could see how unsettled she was. "Maybe this was a silly idea. I'm sorry, Tab." I went to walk out when she said, "Don't you want to know whether I'm going to go with you too the awards?"

With one hand on the door knob, I nodded. "Yes, that's why I came in."

"I would love to go with you." she whispered. "Dave, I've missed you, as well."

The awards dinner was the point from where we moved forward. It was a wonderful night and we danced, we chatted casually. We mixed and mingled. It was a real fun night. When I dropped her off and walked her to her door, she asked, "Are you coming in?"

She held the door open and as I went to walk past she threw her arms up around my neck, leaned in close and kissed me. It was an amazing kiss, a kiss to end time. Her hot body pressed against me. The blue silk dress scrunched up as she pressed in close.

Her mouth tasted of the Shiraz she had been drinking, sweet and flavoursome. Her lips were succulent and wet, her tongue a slithering sexy dance partner for my own.

My head spun as my arms circled her waist, pulling her tighter against me, her heat radiating like a soaring inferno, her breasts crushed between us.

Her hands slipped up onto my head, her fingers mussing up my hair, massaging my scalp. The kiss, god it was scintillating, hot, breathless, inviting and demanding.

I staggered a little under her assault. Our lips parted momentarily as she whimpered, "Do you want a drink, or are we going to bed?"

In response, I cupped my hands under her firm bum cheeks and lifted her off the ground. Her arms slipped down onto my shoulders and she clung on tight. Her legs lifted and circled my waist, her ankles locking as she hung there.

Staring into my eyes, she leaned her head closer and our lips collided again. It was slow, delicate, sweet and gentle, her tongue, ever the inquisitive snake, slithering and swirling.

Kicking the door shut, I staggered into the bedroom. As my knees touched the side of the bed, I leaned forward, expecting her to let go, but she refused, like a limpet, she clung on for dear life.

We fell, and I landed atop her, our kiss growing, now the gentle seductive kiss was a wildfire, a raging furnace of desire.

My heart thumped powerfully, I took my weight on my elbows and rolled us over so I was on my back.

She giggled as she sat up. Staring down at me, she wriggled her hips, grinding her pussy over my erection. Even through the flimsy material of her panties, I felt her clenching as a moist stain of desire spread across my lap.

Our eyes were locked together, her hands resting on her thighs as she writhed, grinding, wriggling.

Reaching up, I let my hands clasp each of her bouncy gorgeous breasts, her nipples scratching my fingers as I flicked and tweaked the pointy little nubs.

"Hhhhhhmmm, god yes, do that. I love you playing with my tits."

I loved the way she let her needs be known. She was not afraid to tell me what she liked, and I loved to oblige.

As she took her weight, she reached down and lifted her dress up, exposing her gorgeous sexy body.

She leaned down, and with her eyes still locked on mine breathed, "Unclip my bra." After a prolonged pause, she added, "Please."

I reached behind her and fumbled with releasing her sumptuous orbs into my gentle care, my thumbs caressing and rubbing her very prominent red erect nipples.

She smiled evilly down at me as her fingers popped my buttons, pushing aside my shirt and running her hands over my chest. "Hhhhhmmmm, you have such a muscly chest," she whispered.

"Yours is pretty good as well," I replied.

She giggled as she tugged at my shirt. "Lift up, let's get rid of this."

With the shirt gone, she lay down on top of me, her beautiful boobies rubbing across my chest, her succulent lips on mine, her hips gyrating and grinding on my trapped erection.

God damn, it was torture. My cock throbbed under her clenching assault.

With a coquettish teasing smile, she unbuckled my belt. She shimmied my pants down, and I assisted by lifting and wriggling until they were scrunched up down around my knees.

Her hand grazed across the head of my cock as she guided it into her burning white hot pussy. In one smooth thrust of her hips, I was fully embedded inside her slippery slit.

She leaned forward and I pulled her down into a resumption of our kiss. It was slow, tormentingly slow, as her hips raised high enough to have just the head inside her, then slowly she sank back down. Up and down, her pussy sucked me in and clasped wantonly on my shaft. It was hot, her boobs rubbing across my chest.

With her pussy caressing my cock, it quickly became wild and wanton. She rode me, faster and faster to her orgasm, which exploded in an incendiary burst of slippery secretions.

My own orgasm was close behind hers as she lay on top of me and I thrust wildly into her, barely able to hold on.

That was the beginning of a wild night. We were both exhausted, raw and panting wildly. Sleep was a welcome relief and we slipped into the darkness coupled together, our naked bodies as one.

Things changed quickly after that. Our relationship deepened. We spent most of out time together. The only sticking point for me was her friendship with Kelly, and her broader friends circle which included both Elise, and Maike.

It became a sore point for both of us. There were, of course, parties and functions, which involved all her friends. Those, I elected not to go to, and it frustrated the hell out of Tab. It sounds so insignificant, but it built a level of tension into our fledgling relationship.

She was irritated that I wouldn't go anywhere I knew Kelly would be.

I was annoyed that she couldn't understand why I didn't want to go.

Elise's birthday party was the straw that broke the camel's back. We were at dinner, a little restaurant on Ponsonby road. It had been wonderful. The food was good, the atmosphere intimate and friendly. We were enjoying it, well, right up until she said. "Honey, we received an invitation to a party this weekend. Are you available Saturday night?"

"Yeah, I think so. I don't have anything planned. What's the occasion?"

"It's Elise's birthday and she's having a huge party. We are both invited."

I felt the blood draining from my face. She knew my stance on this. We had an agreement. "Sorry, Tab, but I'm not interested."

"Oh come on. For heavens sake, Dave, it would be nice to go to out with my partner for once. I'm sick of going to these things alone."

"I don't want to go; we discussed this. You said you were okay with it."

"Yes, well I've changed my mind." She reached across the table and picked up my hand in hers. "Please, Dave, I want us to have a normal life, like every other couple in the world. I'm sick of going to these things alone. I have a boyfriend, although lately it feels more like I am single again."

"Well, we could do something else? I could take you dancing, or a movie?"

"No, these are my friends, and they were your friends as well at some point. You keep telling me you're over Kelly, that she means nothing to you. Well here's your chance to prove it."

Frowning I groaned. "Tab, I am over her. I just don't want to spend time with them. They all fucked me over, the whole bunch of them. Can't you see why I don't want to see them?"

"Yes, it was a stupid thing too do. I'm not defending their actions, but Kelly paid the price. She lost the man of her dreams. Her husband. She lost the one thing that she loved more than anything in the world."

"It's not my fault. You almost make it sound like I deserted her or something."

"No, what I'm trying to get at is, she's moved on, you've moved on. You're adults. You should be able to be in a room together without all this baggage and anger getting in the way. Christ, it's not like you're the only couple in the world who've broken up."

We finished up our deserts and walked hand in hand back to her place. As she made us a coffee, she asked again. "Please, I'll make it worth your while."

Intrigued, I sniggered. "And how would you do that?"

"What say I promised to be your sex slave for a whole weekend? I'll do anything you ask, I will pamper you like you have never been pampered before."

"Sex slave, huh? That does sound delightful."

She came and curled up beside me, her head resting on my shoulder. "Please?"

"I'll think about it, but I'm not promising anything."

She gave me a kiss, a gentle sexy pouty little kiss. "Thank you, my love. It's all I ask."

We made love that night with a new intensity. It was deeper, more intimate. Afterward, we lay cuddled together as always. "Dave, can I ask? What would have happened that weekend if Maike had seduced you, told you what was happening and climbed into your sleeping bag?"

Unsettled by her question I sighed. "I would have rung Kelly and asked her not to go through with it. I would have made it very plain what the consequences were."

"So you wouldn't have even considered it?"

"Where is this going, Tab?"

"I don't know. Kelly and the girls told me all about what happened and I guess I see their point. Most guys would have jumped at a chance to get into Maike's knickers. She is a very beautiful woman."

"Yeah, but I don't know. It just seems wrong. If I had, it would mean accepting Kelly's actions as being permissible."

"Would that have been so bad? At least you would still have been married."

I had thought the same thing a million times over since that fateful day. "Do you think I should have?"

"I don't know, I can't speak for you. I just wondered."

"What if it happened to you Tab? What would you have done, if you were in my position?"