Holiday in a Cast

Story Info
How a toothless hooker took my virginity.
1.6k words
4.04
3.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have never spent much time thinking about the consequences of my choices, especially not when I was younger. I just deal with it, although later often I curse myself for being stupid but sometimes I enjoy the unexpected outcome. One of these unexpected joys was my railway holiday back in 1992, although even before I was in the first train from Amsterdam to Cologne I thought it would end as a disaster.

I was 18 years old and had a summer job at a laundry company saving money for my driving lessons. One night I was driving silly with my moped, crashed into a car and broke my leg. I ended up with a long leg cast, which in the early 90th was made out of old-fashioned heavy plaster cast. My knee was bent, my foot didn't touch the ground and my toes were on a cast plate. I had to use crutches all the time and I wasn't able to lean on my cast.

Deciding to go on a railway journey while being so limited was a decision I didn't think through. I skipped more and more stuff to carry in my rucksack because I couldn't carry much. Took all the money I saved for my driving license and bought a European teenage summer ticket for two weeks.

In all of Europe these kinds of tickets were very popular back then and despite it being generally known as a teenage ticket, everyone up to the age of 23 could use it during the summer months and travel unlimited through most Western and some Eastern European countries.

I was excited when my parents dropped me off at the railway station in Utrecht to start my 2 week adventure. I assured them everything was fine, but as I sat down I was exhausted from just walking on crutches for just a few meters. And that's when I started having doubts about my plan. 

The train left for Cologne. From there I took the next train to Frankfurt where I wanted to make my first stop. I didn't have a plan or searched for hostel addresses when I was still at home, so when I arrived I was, and I guess I looked, pretty helpless. Just outside the station an old woman blocked my way.

"Liebe machen? Liebe machen? 10 mark!" 

She said as if it were the only German words she knew. I was flabbergasted. Didn't know what to do or to say. She looked like a tramp, had no teeth which made her look so old and ragged. Thinking back she probably wasn't that old after all. She was wearing a long thick coat despite it being summer, a long dirty wool skirt and worn old loafers. She was clearly from an eastern European country, had come to a big western city for a better life but didn't find it. Back then we often saw the misery of people living in former communist countries on television, saw how poor they were and how hard life had been. The general tenor was they were all victims and needed our help.

I felt sorry for her and just wanted to give her some money without asking for anything in return. I lifted my casted leg on the handle of my crutch and handed her the other one. Took my wallet and before I could take out some coins she grabbed a 50 mark bill out of it. 

"Große Liebe machen Junge. Komm!" 

She handed me my crutch and didn't seem to hear any of my complaints. She went back inside the building, through doors and into stinking dark corridors. I could hardly follow her but eventually she stopped in a corner of the parking garage. She opened my jeans and took out my dick in a split second while she pushed me against the wall. She got down on her knees, took my weak dick in her toothless mouth and started pounding, sucking. This was the first time someone sucked my dick and when her soft gums went over my hard dick I quickly forgot about her ragged looks. I just moaned looking around. 

Suddenly, out of nowhere two police officers blocked our corner. Throwing a crutch toward them the hooker quickly ran off. The officers didn't attempt to stop her and just looked at me.

"So young man, you've been seen handing over money to the lady who just ran off. From what we noticed here on the scene we have enough reasons to believe this is a case of, one encouraging prostitution, two exploitation if women, three public exposure. This is a serious felony and can be sentenced to up to 1 year in prison. You understand that?"

"Yes, but no ... I can explain. I didn't ..." 

"We're gonna put you in handcuffs now and take you to the police station."

"What? But I can't walk! I need my crutches." 

"Yes, we can see that. So we need an extra ambulance with a stretcher." 

"But I am not gonna run! I promise." 

"Well ... maybe this time we can make an exemption. But we will take in your passport." 

Tears were in my eyes as I walked in front of them. They were quite relaxed and didn't appear to be proud to have caught a big fish. I was helped into the back of the police car and they were friendly and careful. At the police station at first they were harsh and tough, threatening me with all kinds of punishments before I could tell my side of the story. They were actually not very interested or surprised. As I finished they just leaned back into their chairs.

"Listen, the one who saw you giving the money probably won't testify. We could bring you in for public exposure but you are young and that doesn't look good on your criminal record. So let's say we give you a warning. But be careful, not all cops are that compassionate and I would advise you to look for a nice girlfriend. But to be sure, please take some condoms. You never know what the hole you put your dick in has gone through." And he pointed out the vending machine containing condoms. 

I couldn't believe I was released without even a fine when they gave me back my passport. Out of courtesy I obeyed their advice, put some coins into the machine and without looking what to pick I pushed a button and a package of condoms fell down to the pick up.

Outside the police station I didn't know where to go and after crutching for a few minutes I was tired and emotional. I sat down on a bench and considered taking the next train back to Holland. I sat there for a while and suddenly I saw my hooker again. She walked towards me as if she was looking for me.

"Komm, komm Junge, Große Liebe machen, komm. Schlafen." 

Sleep, Ohw, how I longed for sleep. No matter how repulsive she was, she was a familiar face and I felt lost in this big city.

"DA! DA!" 

She was pointing at a house nearby. I was exhausted and the thought of sleeping somewhere near, convinced me to go with her.

"Sleep, No Große Liebe! only sleep!" I said, holding my hands to my slanted ear and cheek.

"YES YES!" she said. 

I took my crutches and hopped behind her. It was still 2 blocks and we ended up in a slum alley. There was graffiti everywhere and not one window seemed unbroken. Doors were open and we entered one. She went up a stair quickly and I followed step by step, hoping she wouldn't go all the way up. On the second floor she went into a room where a punk was sleeping on the floor and a dirty mattress was in a corner. She pointed at it: 

"Here!" 

I was too tired to go back but also didn't want to put my head on this dirty stinking mattress. So I sat down on it, my back against the wall. She started talking off my shoe and then my trousers and shorts. she kneeled down and went on where she stopped in the garage. Her toothless gums stroke my dick again and it felt so soft, so incredibly exciting. I remembered the officer's words of unknown holes but I just enjoyed it and way too fast unloaded my seed into her mouth while she went on like nothing happened. My dick weakened but she still pounded it into her weak, wet mouth like it was rock hard. She sucked on it, so hard it hurt, but it was an exhilarating pain. It was so exciting that my cock grew again.

She let it out of her mouth, raised her long skirt, and lowered her pantyhose and panties. My bent, plastered knee was raised above the floor and she stepped over it. Sideways she lowered herself on my dick. Like a sex-intoxicated fool I said "Wwai...t!" and took out the package of condoms. I struggled with the wrap. She grabbed it, and within seconds it was around my penis. She lowered herself again and while she was hopping on my dick, my vision became blurry, the room around me was suddenly flooded with sunlight. It smelled like flowers and I was inside the most sexy woman in Frankfurt. 

I shot out my second load. Motionless and passive without considering where I was and with whom. I was no longer a virgin and I had a lot to learn about pleasing a woman, but she did an amazing job giving it all to me. 

"Große Liebe gut!" she said.

I just nodded. She left and I didn't see her again. I stayed the night in that shit hole and the next day I took the first train to Prague.