All Comments on 'Holiday Job Pt. 01'

by NaturalHammer

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
OnegoodeyeOnegoodeye9 months ago

Love it thank you. Please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

wow! I love this storyline! I hope to read more!

TJBJTJBJ9 months ago

Great new story!! Can’t wait for more

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 months ago

What a disgustingly weak and pathetic "man". He's not really a man. Just pack his bags and leave that cheating, manipulating, slut in the holiday place. Mind you, it's because he was so weak on that first visit that things happened. Why did he accept being separated from his wife... in a brothal? What did he expect to happen? Where was the "sharing of the kinky experience"? But the killer was that his slut wife refused to tell him exactly what had happened on that first night... and he did nothing. Just accepted her non-answer. Little bitch-boy allowed that manipulating "guide" to control things. Then refused to go back to the brothal the second night. So his wife was irritated. So what.

Finally, cuck boy did nothing to stop things on the third visit when his wife started actually whoring in the brothal. 3/14 days. Now the stories will continue with her servicing everyone in the brothal. Just ridiculous. Go to the Hotel management and demand a change of "guide". TELL that slut wife that she is no longer continuing being a whore under threat of divorce. Stop being a simp piece-of-shit man. FFS.

VincepetroneVincepetrone9 months ago

Lovely story. Looking forward to the next chapters.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnight9 months ago

I immensely enjoyed the following elements to this story: the late trepidation of the wife after her initial insanity of going into the brothel, the presence of a patron with a large cock who is going to stretch the wife's holes out whether she likes it or not at the end, the inability of the husband to actually watch what is happening to his wife but instead only being able to listen to her voice through the wall/vent and wonder what is happening, and the overall theme of a conversative wife going into a sexual frenzy despite the warnings of her husband and the tour guide. 5 stars from me. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I agree with perverted knight about the exciting bits of the story. I also like how the guide was able to ID how she was interested enough to slowly entice her. Love how they all knew they could make turn her into a whore and how easy she was.

I can feel myself shake as I read it and knew I was like him, I would also let that happen to me wife. Knowing that once the first Arab or blackman slid his cock in her white pussy there would be one man after another using her.

Even if she tried to stop they would tell her she’s their whore now and just let the men mount her and not use condoms.

BigBeanieBigBeanie9 months ago

Clearly a Loving Wives story mis-posted in E&V. LW is not really my thing, but I can see the story has merit from that viewpoint. As an E&V story it's only 2/5.

Blackjack666Blackjack6669 months ago

This could turn out to be the best story of NaturalHammer's. Curious, how this is developing. We meet a new Emily now more ahead of the situation. She wants to feel it more understand herself with Chris torn between horror and arousal. Really good!

auhound49auhound499 months ago
Will she always use condoms?

Will Emily always use condoms or will she fuck bareback and totally unprotected like Mother Nature wants?

I hope she starts risking pregnancy for extra $ and tells hubby how thrilling that is, and perhaps leaves with an unwanted surprise growing inside her. Please put in more preg risk sex like you have done with other stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There is a lot of suspense here, very hot and sexy; even thought not my exact thing. If it’s a fantasy it’s a hot one, but if it’s real, bad things are on the horizon. Full disclosure here, sold for sex is my all time hottest fantasy, not that I’d like to actually live it anywhere, let alone a rough place where it’s easy to make people disappear.

Thank you for sharing, Jackie.

robertjohnrobertjohn8 months ago

Excellent story. One of the best I have read on here for quite a while. Whore wife is one of my favourite themes. Really looking forward to the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Anyone that refuses to talk to their spouse and cuts them out like Emily did is obviously trying to get them out of their life. And I can't believe that Chris would just stand there in that doorway and do nothing when his wife is saying I don't want to do this. This relationship has serious problems.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I hate that you gave Emily a HH cup size. It's grotesque and added nothing to the story. Certainly it would get people's attention but so do train wrecks. People go to the carnival and pay money to see the freak show too.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I like Emily be used by random strangers without a condom I would.like if she explains this more to him and even get horny to catch an std.

belinda03belinda032 months ago

Sir so love your work. I am an older retired woman but so see myself in Emily's place. Most erotic stories I have ever read. At least for me that is. You have a true gift.

norcal62norcal62about 2 months ago

Why is it so often in Brit stories that the male is a weak numbnut? Doesn't seem erotic to me. Would be more interesting when the man is part of the action, or willing to be on the side, but without whining about it.

HighBrowHighBrow24 days ago

Can’t stop laughing…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaturalHammer@NaturalHammer
An avid erotica reader for over 20 years. Now starting to write them. Always dreaming of what these stories could be like in real life if I had the balls to make them happen. Each series is 100% independent, but includes the same characters. None of the series overlap or int...