Holiday Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither seemed surprised to see us. Nor did they make any attempt to cover their bodies. "Hi!" called Richard. "You said earlier to join you in a dip, we saw you coming out, do you mind?"

It was pointless to argue, Sue had indeed said that they should. She was clearly nervous now it had happened and kept one hand in front of her chest, but she slowly dropped her other arm from her untanned groin glowing white in the starlight. Her backside also appeared luminous contrasting to the tanned bodies of the other two. "We usually go on holiday to places with naturist beaches." Richard continued. "We got a bit caught out with this island, it feels strange to have to cover up all the time. It's a relief to be able to have a proper swim. It's our last day so we were determined to go for it."

We found ourselves returning back into the deeper water and Fiona and Richard swam briefly through the waves. Fiona then stood up and went back to Sue for a chat whilst I was able to swim in the deeper water, keeping Richard company. There wasn't much to be said between two nude blokes and so shortly we swam back to the ladies. Sue had gradually relaxed and had moved one of her hands to rest on her hips, so that she was partially showing herself as they talked. She was waist deep so was mostly concealed below anyway, but this was a big occasion for her to be topless like this.

Together we all left the sea and crossed the beach to where our clothes were and collecting them, we continued to where Sue and Richard had left theirs. It seemed strangely normal to be walking without clothing, having conversations with people we really barely knew. When we reached the path, we all dressed together. Fiona had a loose dress, Richard shorts and polo shirt, and we climbed the hill back to the hotel.

Sue and Fiona chatted like old friends on the walk back up. Richard invited us to their room for a nightcap, so we agreed. There were apparently a couple of bottles of wine left that needed drinking; it would be a waste to leave them behind. They had to call in to the crèche which was closing to collect their daughter, Cress. We climbed the stairs to their room, the child sleepy in her mother's arms after the kiddies' evening entertainment.

Cress was put straight to bed without a murmur and we adjourned to the balcony overlooking the mountains and the sea. The moon had put in an appearance and was glinting off the sea in the distance but our side of the hotel was in its shadow. The air was still warm especially after the exertion of the climb from the beach and we sat on sun loungers bathed in perspiration. Fiona switched off the electric light in the room and drew the curtain behind us so that we were lit only by the stars. She stood looking over the balustrade and then discarded the flimsy garment that she had worn.

"It's so hot," she sighed, raising her arms and letting the breeze flow over her naked body with breasts lifted high. The curtain twitched behind us and she was suddenly illuminated as Richard came through carrying a bottle of wine and a fistful of glasses. The curtain closed behind him, leaving Fiona in the dim blue light once more. She ran her fingers through her damp hair before picking up a towel from a folded pile in the corner and rubbing her head dry. She produced a brush and quickly produced her spiky hair style. She threw down the towel onto a plastic chair and sat on it, legs carelessly splayed in the semi-light.

Richard was now just wearing a towel round his waist. He put the glasses and bottle on the low table and removed the towel, rubbing his chest briefly with it before draping it over another spare chair and sitting down. Both were completely unabashed with their nudity. "It's the best thing about this room, the balcony is not overlooked." Richard commented. He picked up a couple of towels from the pile. "We're not keen on getting arrested." He gave us a towel each and poured the wine into the glasses. "Here, if you want to feel the evening breeze go ahead."

Sue took a towel from him and sat holding it for a second. To my astonishment she then laid it over the lounger and calmly removed her vest top and sat topless, pink nipples erect. Then she loosened her shorts and pulled them and her panties down. She sat with her knees together and hunched slightly forwards so that her pussy was concealed but this was still further than I had ever imagined she would go in public.

I casually removed my clothes also. I saw that Richard was clean shaven in the pubic area, but as Fiona sat with her pussy on show and her hands behind her head I noticed something that I had completely missed previously - that there were dark curls of hair in her armpits. I must have been too engrossed with checking out her tits. She then casually moved one of her hands across and started running her fingers through her underarm hair.

"We really love being naked outside" Fiona commented, twiddling with the wisps. "It's a shame naturism isn't accepted everywhere." I couldn't help but agree, feeling the gentle breeze scented with pine forestry across my body. Richard reached for the bottle and poured more wine. As he stood forwards his penis was clearly slightly aroused but not fully erect. I was grateful for my earlier exertions with Sue. My equipment was pointed resolutely downwards. It was also generously sized in comparison to Richard's, not that I've made any scientific study comparing it to many men.

I leaned back in the seat and slowly Sue followed suit, relaxing her position to show herself more. Then she even stretched out her legs so that she wasn't even concealing her pussy from the others.

Soon, as the conversation continued Richard went to fetch another bottle. Fiona stood leaning on the balcony railing and when Richard returned he put the bottle on the table and stood behind her, sliding his arms around her waist. He cupped her breasts affectionately and kissed her neck.

She turned her head to kiss him on the lips and started fondling his penis until it was fully erect. I saw that it was a little shorter and narrower than my erection but with a slight curve upwards. I glanced at Sue who was open-mouthed at this display just inches away from her on the narrow balcony.

Fiona turned away towards the view, so that her back was towards Richard and he resumed cupping and stroking her breasts from behind. She reached behind and manoeuvred his erection between her thighs. Then she leaned forwards at the hips and then I realised that he had entered her and they were slowly moving together. She braced herself against the railing as the motion increased.

Sue reached across and cupped my balls with one hand. She was amazing me more every minute. She continued to fondle me and eventually my body responded to the touch. I put my arm around her shoulder and stroked her breast, the nipple rising in response.

Fiona stood up and Richard withdrew, moving away and resting his arms on the railing. He was still completely erect but didn't seem embarrassed. "It's been a great holiday, Fiona has really enjoyed herself she tells me."

Fiona nodded, keeping a straight face. "It's been awfully hot but otherwise it's been fantastic."

I caught a glance from Sue, it was well past midnight and time for bed; heck, soon it would be daylight. We made comments about the lateness of the hour and dressed quickly, Sue slipping on my T shirt as a cover-up, I just with my shorts and we left the apartment carrying the rest of our clothes making ludicrously polite thanks for the wine and a pleasant evening.

The next day we returned to the airport for our flight home. As the plane took off I looked through the window and could see the golden beaches sprinkled with tourists, some watching; others being watched as they lay and walked on the sand under the ever-pitiless sun.