All Comments on 'Holiday Return'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 325 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A wife spends three days with another man in his yacht is enough to humiliate the husband and it leads to the path of divorce. And who in the world to believe if they have sex or not. Rest of the story is just a Cuck shit. Grow some back bone.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 2 years ago

A man sometimes thinks with his dick. Women often times think with PMS

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 2 years ago

Kind of a wet dream for divorced men. He comes out healthier, loved by his kids, he gets all the old friends, plus he gets the hot new wife. And of course the ex is left destitute and miserable. The silliness of her staying with some rich guy on his yacht, sleeping with him but no sex. Then the famous Martian Slut Ray hits her and she magically falls into bed with the rich guy. Samuel is at best a cardboard cutout of a human. We learn virtually nothing about him. other than he's rich, likes fucking married women, and doesn't particularly like kids. There's no reality in this one. 3* and that's a stretch.

TonyspencerTonyspenceralmost 2 years ago

Great result for Mark and Laura. Nicely worked out story.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

A very good BTB created by the perpetrator herself. Nice story. It just solidifies what I've always said; any husband who endorses in any way a wife's girl's night out scenario on a continuing basis deserves what he gets in the long run. The combination of drinking, dancing, and even conversations with a wife

" on her own " with or without accomplices could be a recipe for disaster. One night is bad enough but 5 days like in this story proves that. And yes, I am a troglodyte but have been and still am a happily married man after 51 years with a beautiful and loving woman.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 2 years ago

In some ways the ending of the story was a bit more intelligent than a lot of the endings, in the sense that Mark realizes he needs to move on, he finds himself and is able to make a good life for his kids.

With the Kirsty story, it is interesting that she doesn't have sex with him, but she doesn't see what she did was wrong. She basically had an emotional affair with Samuel, she comes home, thinks she wants to reconcile..then goes to him, which is the part I am not so sure about. It says in the story that she could always talk to Mark, so why suddenly is Samuel "hot" because she can talk to him? I would hazard a guess that all things equal, that she saw Samuel as the better person because he didn't have kids, didn't have the burdens that Mark had and that attracted her. Mark had to work for a living, Samuel didn't, Mark was dedicated to the kids, Samuel wasn't. She had kind of created a self fulfilling prophesy with Samuel, in that she had been the one that was kind of stick in the mud, nose to the grindstone, yet she blamed Mark for that.

I think the ending was realistic, because in a sense she did to Samuel what she did to Mark, she goes to him, then says "no, this bed isn't right, that one is better"... she ended up where she needed to be, because she quite frankly expected either Mark or Samuel to make her whole.

There was a possibility after she came home where she could have possibly pulled it all back, but in reality I don't think anyone could write a reconciliation out of this plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LIked it. A bit different.

I generally don't like the end up with the best friend stories, but some how this one felt okay. Like it naturally fell into place.

5 Stars.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Loved it ! a life well lived is revenge !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The bitch humiliated/ disrespected her husband by not calling while on vacation, then spending time with Samuel. She later became intimate with him, leaving her husband albeit the BS of "finding myself", then when the shit hits the fan, starting with the signing of the divorce papers, she's got a change of heart. She even asks him to consider getting back together at a later date.

Those days on the yacht that they're only talking- seriously? Only an ignorant would believe there wasn't anything more than kissing & some touching. That just doesn't happen. She says Sam's a good man, but a good man doesn't try to bed a married woman OR ask her to leave her husband. Wish there was a bit more written on the return - the give & take between Kristy & Mark.

I'm all for 2nd chances, but the level of disrespect & betrayal from the wife can't be discarded. Mark did right by refusing everything but being courteous. I'm not sure, with the child custody, if I'd have gone for joint instead of giving her the ability to have the children over, but not a 50-50 preposition. Nicely told/ written story. Wish there were plus's, but I'll keep with a

tizwickytizwickyalmost 2 years ago

I love the new term that's grown from this story "YBYB" You Burned Yourself Bitch. I think that you have broken new ground which I didn't think was possible in this genre. I hope that others can follow this template. Thanks 5 stars.

muncher354muncher354almost 2 years ago

Nonsensical at best. Millionaire goes after woman with grown kids? Yeah 👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best I’ve read on here. Thank you for writing.

JeffTomJeffTomalmost 2 years ago

Thanks, I really liked your story.

Thanks for writing it for me and all of us.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 2 years ago

Sad Story bought about by a stupid housewife's fantasy. Boy did She get burnt "BUT!" The Asshole Samuel gets away Scott-Free and that boils my blood!!!! Great Story 5🌟🙈🙉🙊

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Sorry but Sammy the rich bastard needs an ass kicking for messing with another's wife, and destroying a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why dislike. They go off on trips separately! Don't know any long term marriages where couples do that. With work and children All time together is special.

He let's her and then when hears the shit dithers around. Just another wimpy cuckold. Thanks to authors who don't write this shit

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63almost 2 years ago

Stupid, self absorbed bitch.

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayalmost 2 years ago

Good story: the ending is appropriate

Grammar & choice of words Okay many miss chosen words

The flow of story good sometimes hard to follow

It kept my interest excellent

BTB/RAAC perfect ending finding new love, moved on living life as he wanted versus single, sad, and living with parents

Over all 3.8

VeritasCustodesVeritasCustodesalmost 2 years ago

Samuel was an asshole but seeming got free and clear but karma never forgets

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

I realised Samuel was very similar to my ex-husband. He was nice but no better than Mark, both were essentially good men.

lol that is what delusion looks like. makes u wonder what bad men look like to her

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

i like "buyer's remorse" stories

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941almost 2 years ago

Good story and not over the top. Very well written

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 2 years ago

Short of beating the shit out of Sam-I-Am, not bad. the bear approves. Happy endings are wonderful. Oh, the cunt? It looks like she got everything she had coming to her---NOTHING!! God bless, bud have a great life. The Bear approves. 5 stars.

The BEAR

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

@sbrooks,

You seem to think that any author you choose should have written THEIR story to please you. That is NOT how it works. What that means is save your nitpicks for your own life.

Got_an_accountGot_an_accountalmost 2 years ago

Tralan you went that far down for his comment, I thought my wrist was gonna cramp. Just jerk him off already you fag

phill1cphill1calmost 2 years ago

"Samuel was an asshole but seeming got free and clear but karma never forgets"

Karma really doesn't give a shit about people. The Universe just goes on. God is NOT looking down at you and judging you--God has moved on to other, more interesting projects.

That aside, who really cares about Samuel. Samuel got his just desserts: the woman he treasured and wooed and seduced and married loves some other dude. So it was all a failure.

Why are Americans so needy of physical 'justice' when it only diminishes the perpetrator? You can't hurt someone and be as good a person as you were. And then you're just the same as the person you hurt. Turn the other cheek seems extreme. But just go about YOUR business and leave the rest to the Universe, which really doesn't care.

It's the guns, probably...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Great story! I love the stories where the cheating wife’s punishment is her own guilt and regret at losing a good husband and family, only to find it was for nothing. It was great to have Mark refuse Kirsty’s request for a RAAC, and end up with a better life with Laura. The last great part was Sam realizing just how much of a selfish bitch Kirsten really was and leaving her with no lover, no family, and no friends. Well done.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

What kind of man goes after a married woman and breaks apart her family? Why would you ever want to be with a man like that? Sex only takes up 15 -30 minutes. That leaves 23.5 hours remaining. And even super studly Mr Big Cock will lose his luster. Money? Sure it is nice and makes life easier but it holds no emotion, won't keep you warm, hold your hand, dry your tears, or make you laugh, and it will never tell you how much you are loved. Contentment is often thrown out in a marriage for a little new excitement. Big mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid bitch! no need to say more.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

Kirsty was simply too wishy-washy in her adultery. The first sailing trip with Samuel was stupid act, but not irreversible. But then Kirsty realistically killed any further life with Mark by having sex with Samuel and then refused to give him up. At that point she had only one option and she should have devoted herself to Samuel, and, instead, she told Samuel that she still loved Mark. Thus lost both because of inability to commit to either of what she said were two good men. Talk about burning candles on both ends or burning bridges.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Slut and Wimp.

Once she stayed behind for another guy. Over!!

Chose him over you and kids!

Toast and onward.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitalmost 2 years ago

I'm not usually a great fan of "Revenge is a Life Well Lived" tales, as I usually find the characters soft and squidgy, totally lacking a backbone, but this one was different! Great plot development, well written, and credible characters! Well done! And thank you! Kind regards,

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"By the way, I forgive you

After all, maybe I should thank you

For giving me what I've found

'Cause without you around

I've been doing just fine

Except for any time I hear that song

Didn't it break your heart

When you watched my smile fading

Did it ever cross your mind

That one day the tables would be turned

They told me the best revenge

Would be a life well lived

And the strongest one that holds

Would be the hardest one to earn"

By Brandi Carlile

Every time i hear that song

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Very good story. I would have preferred he divorced her before she came back from her 'holiday'. I mean, how blatant cab you get? She stayed a couple extra days to take a cruise? She was bored with her life at home and loved living the millionaire with a boat life. If your bored, you are boring. You can't be bored when you have a family with kids! It's impossible. But the the LW stories found her are not that far from real life situations, speaking from experience I'm sorry to say.......................

robdh51robdh51almost 2 years ago

Tilan 8 days ago

The perfect jesus-husband that everyone loves gets a happy ending after hardships.

There is nothing like chocolate-flavored shit to satisfy the hunger of the uni-lobes.

WOW Titan, got much of a superiority complex for the little people? uni-lobes? really?

It's called FICTION for a reason. As Bugs Bunny would say, "What a Maroon!"

NickCaveNickCavealmost 2 years ago

This is officially the last story I ever read in "Loving Wives". I was so happy to see that Mark's life became better than ever. Still, I literally got sick reading it. The love of my life did exactly the same thing to me, although, we didn't have children. The big difference is, after hearing stories about her being with another guy after the guy she cheated on me with who kicked her to the curb after only a couple of weeks, and then a third guy - I stupidly took her back. Honestly, she would have remained faithful to me for the rest of our lives, she knew she f'ed up hard...the problem is I could never truly forgive her for the way she devastated me by having an affair. I took her back because I didn't want anyone else to have her. I was in pain every day for years. I finally put an end to it. I admit I had a little self-satisfaction knowing that this time she was the one completely devastated and blindsided.

Anyway, I just relived all of that due to reading this story. It's a great, well-written story, especially for only 2 pages! But, I learned I can't handle reading something that hits so close to home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Few of the happily married women take the things for granted. They often felt bored and start to find for excitement in her life which not only devastate them at the end but it effects the other members of that family, a lot. They take no time to become a slut for few wolf of men who use those whore and kick them to the curb. Then those bitch of wives felt what they actually lost.

orion2bear2orion2bear2almost 2 years ago

Samuel was not a good man .good men with honor keep their hands off other men's wives

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Szép munka, jól megírt történet,gratulálok hozzá ez valóban jól sikerült,csak így tovább!

SyzyguySyzyguyalmost 2 years ago

A pleasant read. It was fresh in that Kirsty didn't have sex until some time after the short cruise. It ticked a lot of the LW boxes (that is not a criticism, this is LW after all) and it all worked out satisfactorily. Mark got the children and the friends and the better life and the happy ending (and Laura). Sam, the millionaire, got out and would surely recover. Kirsty lost everything and she knew it. LW justice was done. A nice story; it flowed well and unfolded logically. Thank you.

CDRLawCDRLawalmost 2 years ago

The word is platonic, not plutonic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Look carefully at the arguments between Mark and the slut.

Mark is correct in his points, wife is simply a PIG.

Got what she deserved; Sam ought to be w/ o balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This seems a new twist on things, she walks out to better herself and he gets his dream life. Good friends make the difference. On vacation she threw her husband, kids away and turned her back on her friends, who did she think would be in her corner? This story was quite creative, I really enjoyed it. Sam didn't take Marks wife, she ran to him, so I feel Sam gets a pass on this one. It was stupid to show up at the BBQ with the flavor of the month though. Didn't she notice she didn't get invited?

timrivtimrivalmost 2 years ago

Never happens like that. Pure male fantasy.

AardieAardiealmost 2 years ago

Kirsty says, "both were essentially good men". What a good man Samuel is, seducing a married woman and destroying her life. Then he strolls away without a care in the world. It seems like he didn't even marry her after her divorce!

Gumbo25Gumbo25almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. I was surprised that Laura waited so long to take her run at Mark. I expected that around the time all the friends rallied to support Mark and the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked the story a lot. Thought it was well written for the most part. Don't believe for a second that Kristy slept with Samuel on his yacht but didn't have sex with him.

When the author first switched to Kirsty's telling the story I was expecting a flashback to the vacation in Greece and how the 4some ended up on Samuel's yacht. Guess the author didn't want to get into that. I for one would be interested in how the 4some behaved and what they did while away. Were they looking for a good time and behaving as single women interested in men? Were they somehow invited to a party on the yacht and that's where Samuel met Kirsty or did Samuel meet Kirsty earlier and then invite her and her friends onto the yacht? Was partying and meeting guys part of the 'normal' outings that the girls had regularly? That would lend a little background to the story.

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

Thank you for a sad story. Kirsty blew it all through her indecision. The key, for me, was when she slept with Samuel at the hotel. I accept her word when she said that she didn't have sex with him on the boat (maybe he had more respect for her marriage then than she did) but come the hotel tryst it was all over. It was good that Mark was well-supported, your writing made that all feel very right. The way that you showed how he ended up with Laura after a while also felt right. It wasn't so quick as to be on the rebound. Kirsty destroyed her relationships with two good men.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 1 year ago

This is an ok story. No ground breaking literary accomplishments but overall adequate writing.

In reading some of the comments to this story, it’s apparent ignorance is still alive and well still sporting a superiority complex.

OnethirdOnethirdover 1 year ago

Very nice story. It is easy to fall off the rails and ruin everything. And the wife certainly did that. Human beings have trouble looking at the long term. On Literotica, it is usually the woman who strays and demonstrates moral flaws, but I bet in real life it is mostly males. Women usually have a level of pragmatism that men don’t have: they have only few chances at raising kids in a stable family and are better at keeping their eyes on the prize. That’s just my opinion. This story didn’t overly demonize the wife, and took the “living life well is the best revenge” route. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written tale on the 'irony' of husband finding himself after the wife leaves to find herself. A tad too simplistic to stimulate the intellect or emotional juices but fairly entertaining.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an utter bitch Kirsty was!!

Even worse is the cunt writer who goes easy on the skanking whore!!

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

Great story. It's actually quite easy to blow up your life.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Read again. Gotta' love a happy ending.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

Samuel was not a good man if you have a good moral compass you don't ciurt a married woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Women - just plain selfish, crazy bitches.

Elias1Elias1over 1 year ago

Kirsty got off too easy... she was a married whore ... give it a 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“ He was nice but no better than Mark, both were essentially good men. ”

No, he’s not a good man! Good men don’t even flirt with married women, let alone everything he did.

Why do authors have women say this?!? It’s one of the most stupid things I’ve ever read!

Last, he should have pushed for sole custody, and supervised visitation, based on the other man’s ability to steal the children to the yacht and other countries. Fathers have a responsibility to make sure that the children are not corrupted by whore mom.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like how the hubby came out on top in the end but I think some more info on the time the yacht as well as having the husband blow up more at the revelation would be best. They really skimmed the make out session at the party, time on the yacht, and the lives of the other girls. They were on "shaky" ground but that was it? I mean if I heard my wife was making out with guys at a party that would be hard together over. They all would be on a very short leash and never again alone together.

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

People who cheat on their significant other are pieces of shit. People who cheat on their significant other when they have children together deserve cancer and an eternity in hell, burning with the pain from that cancer. I mean this as much for male cheaters as I do for females. It's funny. Women usually cheat for emotional reasons, which to me are ENORMOUSLY significant, but then they say, once they are caught, "It was only sex. I don't love him. I love you!" Men, rather, usually cheat for lust and/or greed. To men, it usually IS "just about the sex. She turned me on and was willing and blah blah blah..." With women, it's often, "he listens to me. He talks to me..." Two very big differences, if you ask me. With men it usually is, "just sex" - let's face it, guys, testosterone can make us horny animal pigs. Women claim, "it's just sex!" and expect forgiveness and understanding when there are almost ALWAYS intimate feelings involved.

Of course, this doesn't mean ALL men or ALL women. That's not what I was implying. But, if you think about most of the people you know who have cheated or been cheated on, you'll probably see it was mostly what I said above.

One of the biggest pleasures in life that can possibly come from watching a friend or family member get cheated on is this: Watching the person who did the cheating lose their lover once the lover realizes that it was fun when he/she was married and you, the lover, just met up for a couple of quick fucks each week...but now that they left their spouse, you want nothing more than to escape that person who now expects to be together daily, or in the case of this story, hang out with the divorcee's kids. LOL

lukeey90lukeey90over 1 year ago

I agree..there's no good man that takes other man's wife's. No way

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Than the wife left her family formis not nice he is a piece of crap. The wife is a moron she abandoned her husband and family 2x she services worse then what happened a lonely bitter life is ahead of her know I g she destroyed herself

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Husband was too passive for my taste. The wife was delusional and stupid. Which married woman with kids would brazenly stay longer on a trip knowing full well that the truth (or at least most of it) would come out and not just a day but planned for a week! She was a moron. Either get Samuel's contact info and reconnect some other time or leave with her friends, lie about a rendezvous with some old college friend or distant relative and come back for one more day. Also how is the power of infatuation so strong that she would so instantly fall for thr guy that she puts everything immediately at risk. She isn't 15 years old. Even if her feelings got confused, she had to know she was at risk by her terrible deception. Instead she just couldn't get enough of thr guy and until hubby said the asshole's name on the phone and she freaked, she would have kept on staying for a lot longer. She has two kids. Again if she wants to go thr nefarious route then plan out secret, discreet encounters. No way with her three friends and their husbands (×2) that she was going to keep a lif on it the way she stumbled along in her deceit. Then to make it worse she doesn't cut it off with Samuel because she is hedging her bets since Mark is upset. Of course he is upset. Thr fact he hadn't filed for divorce or stormed out, despite being frosty at home probably meant he wanted to reconcile but needed time. If she had volunteered to go to therapy and go with Mark to counseling, I can't see him saying no give his passive nature and his two kids. Yeah she had a brief emotional affair at the time. Which is quite bad and really hurt thr marriage. But she failed to make a commitment to the marriage, thereby dooming it. At first she did not answer Samuel. But did not shut him down or at least firmly enough. Then she convinced herself that the marriage was too wounded and ended up in bed with Samuel, the seduction now complete. Thus it became a self fulfilling prophecy. But all the while she continued to hedge and prefabricated. Ironically it didn't take her long once divorce was filed to see that Samuel was not who she thought he was. Sometimes she realized she wanted Mark back with her kids and other times said the two were very similar. Umm bullshit? By definition Samuel is a loser for seducing another man's wife. And them she mucked up her relationship with the kids and abandoned them twice. You have to really mess up as the wife in a divorce to lose primary custody. So yeah moron. And delusional that she thought once she made her choice that she still had any say in the divorce or what happens afterwards. I am surprised Samuel stayed with her for the number of months he did. She clearly was pining for Mark while she was with Samuel. She missed the home and being together. She saw that Samuel was no better or even inferior in some ways (like around kids) and not a better lover once the excitement phase ended and they lived together. Samuel must have known that things had cooled off and his money was no longer an allure for her. So why stick around as long as he did? Kirsty was quite a valid airhead, with one part indecision and one part selfishness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you make foolish life choices you must live with them. I thought your story was well presented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kirsty:

[Once the novelty wore off, I realised Samuel was very similar to my ex-husband. He was nice but no better than Mark, both were essentially good men.]

==== umm no they aren't similar and Samuel is not a good man. He chased after, seduced, and vigorously pursued a married woman until he got her into bed and she felt she had to flee her marriage because she broke it. And he didn't like her kids. So yeah that is a big no. He is far inferior to Mark.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

quite good overall. stupidity causes problems, as in Kristie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Well

Now that's how to end a cheating wife story! Endings with the ex-husband getting a 20 year old Victoria's Secret model are trite happy endings. Some authors counter that are more "realist" with the ex-husband wallowing in self pity living like a monk because they do not want to get hurt again are defeatist.

This one ended with the ex-husband moving on and finding himself and what he loves. He eventually finds a love in his life who is not a nubile princess, but a woman who is very much a contemporary of his. It's very much a realistic ending. Seen it happened plenty of times. Full marks.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

"...the ultimate revenge... a life well lived." So true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had to quit.

MC is a wimpy cuck

He stayed after she came home and got drunk instead of taking action

And then ??!? Shit or get off the pot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am a fisherman. I know the best way to get the biggest Bass/ Crappie/ Bluegill interested in your live bait, is to pull it away from him, a few times. I have seen couples who break up, and then one of them is getting pursued, and the other one is interested again. I doubt it happens with he same frequency when divorcing, but in the dating world, it would happen all the time. We want, what we can’t have, and what others lust over. 5 stars. Because he didn’t sell her off to a Mexican Brothel, but got his revenge by living well.

SexyShelSexyShelover 1 year ago

Great story. An almost identical thing happened with a girl I used to know, she got involved with another man, threw away a great husband, then regretted it so much. Asked if she could get back with her ex-husband. He was friendly enough with her, even took her out on a couple of dates, but made it clear he would never have back in any serious relationship. Then he found another woman and married her a few years later.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

@Tilan, I'm a Yankee, radical liberal atheist, nowhere NEAR the Bible belt. I don't need religion to tell me that murder is wrong, that stealing is wrong, that cheating is wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story

I don't have any problem with Samuel, he is a good man according to wifey, he is interested in her and willing to indulge her. These are qualities MC has, in fact, he gave up some pursuits of his when they settled down, they lived the life she wanted in the house she wanted, and MC let her vacay with her girls w/o the boys. Also, MC was good with the kids, and Sam promised to try to help her with the divorce, and to get custody of those kids. Both men wanted her kids to be happy.

They are both good men in her eyes.

Also, to Sam, this was a woman not happy with her life, AND interested in him. It is not a moral failing of his to try to bag her, what IS the moral failing is how wifey acted. If the time on the yacht was presented truthfully, Sam only went as far as wifey consented. Wifey is responsible for how she presented herself to Sam, and for her choices, she is a fully-functioning moral agent.

I do like that MC was able to move on well.

I also like that there was not some porn-star catalogue of how perfect any of these characters were. The motivations were the thoughts and feelings of the characters, not some blind lust-fueled mistakes, supposedly somewhat understandable because someone was so sexy.

I think the time on the yacht was presented to readers without background or backup, because what actually physically happened is immaterial. It's Schroedinger's Coitus, you cannot *know* without looking inside the box, so either coitus on lack of coitus could be true. But a quantum variable state is not applicable here, the fact that wifey was there at all was the problem.

Five for you

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"I just had the chance of free trip," - Strange.not ONE of her friends felt the need to take advantage of that opportunity.

\"I wondered if it had been me that stopped him doing those things previously, his life now seemed anything but boring." - I believe he already told her that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Female lead it was so natural not to empathize at all with her

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

"All the time on the yacht that I didn't call you and slept with Sam we didn't have sex." Yeah, and I can get you a great deal on a famous bridge in NYC!

The 3 girlfriends get off the plane and dummy up about Kirsty's absence with "read the email" instead of telling ALL. LATER they all supportive friends. Unless Shona and Jane's husbands are total dumbasses; that's the end of their wives' vacations abroad without a legal separation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are there really women as idiotic as Kristy out in the world? Arrogance and the feeling of entitlement are a bad mix, as this stupid slut learned way too late for her, but just in time for the rest of her family to get away from her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anonymous from a month ago (starts with "Husband is too passive..") hit the nail on the head. Her decision to stay on the boat in front of thr three friends was the worst possible attempt at a deception. She could have just got Samuel's contact info and then snuck out with him another time. She also.made other moronic mistakes. She is really dumb.

DevonadrianDevonadrianover 1 year ago

This was well done, I had to disagree with some comments. Mc isn't a cuck, he had to take the mature approach when kids were involved. Imagine if he had decked Samuel, he would have lost custody. At the end of the day you can't force someone to be with you. If they want out so be it. This one hit pretty close thanks.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

Well that WAS a surprise! - It actually turned out to be rather a good story, after all. Perhaps I do have a very SLIGHT tendency to over-react to arrogant attitudes? I admit that I am slightly allergic to Patronising People ans their sneering pomposity, but honestly when you read the opening paras by SOME of these`precious, `precocious' and patronising authors protesting their excuses for not giving A.N. Other a chance to look over his/her work FREE-of-any-CHARGE to proof-read and offer up any suggestions, is beyond me! You are NOT bound to accept any suggestions at all, but even a reader with LESS ability than you, is far more likely two (deliberate) spot errors, as they read what they SEE, whereas you will read what you MEANT!

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

Good story. Well written. You have a great editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it. Kristy brought it ALL upon herself by staying longer than planned, then basically throwing away her marriage. Mark did what he had to do...take care of the kids as best as he could. Kristy's best friend ended up the winner in the divorce, as she got Mark and the kids (part time), and her life was complete and they lived life well.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

5 stars - it is kind of like the movie 'Shirley Valentine' with a different ending.

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

"both were essentially good men", she says, except one was a home wrecking bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MARK WAS A STUPID CUCK WHO SHOULD HAVE DIVORCED THE BITCH FOR ABANDONMENT AT LEAST WHEN SHE DIDN'T COME BACK!! HE WAS A STUPID CLUELESS CUCK WHO ALLOWED HER TO FUCK AROUND

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The whore calls Samuel a good man like her husband Mark yet the bastard broke a home and separated other parents!!

She really is an entitled dumb cunt!

AllNigherAllNigherover 1 year ago

Good story. To anonymous 6 days ago... really? Divorce for abandonment sighting 2 or 3 days extra vacation. Stupid. Other than the university rich guy this one actually read pretty realistic.

Now. Sighting the rich guy that broke up get marriage as a good guy like her husband... questonable. He was pretty quick to leave her without any discussion.... and he was happy to break her marriage and try to screw her ex for her.

Good story... alot packed into 2 pages

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hoping life stays this way for selfish slut Kristy and she dies alone and broken.

Bri29Bri29over 1 year ago

Great story telling always more captivating and interesting when seen from the characters different perspectives.At first I was sort of hoping for a reconciliation when Kirsty got home which is unusual for me ,but as soon as the stupid woman agreed to meet Samuel (which made me laugh)I knew it was the end.5 out 5

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

Samuel was ot a good man.even halfway decent man does not romance a married woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid women playing stupid games end up winning stupid prizes.

Kristy got what was coming to her.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Well, unlike in real life, Femdom agitprop lost this one. Feels good.

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 1 year ago

I gave this story a 3, I enjoyed the ending when Kristy ended up alone. It is too bad that Mark did not put Samuel in the hospital where he belongs. Samuel was a piece of shit for romancing a married woman, guys like him use their money but have a great lack of balls and never face life as a man should. People are always jealous of the rich man's money but no one really likes the rich man himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

as shelton said and the twats prove daily in ways too numerous to mention"bitches be crazy"; a merkel mandating europe accept millions of muslims who treat their women like shit and infidel females worse; hillary lying about caring about womens issues, claiming to be the smartest woman in the world( or arrogantly acting like it) but not knowing how to use servers but knowing how to hide and erase files and many more record setting stupidities, cuz she special &entiteled; the newest supreme court imitation justice not being able to define what a woman is; the feminazis stating that transgendered females can have menses and periods and have no physical advantages over "cis" females(the science is settled), ruining the case for equality of women especially in sports that they worked hard for during the 70s-90s. these are examples of supposedly smart elite intellectually superior women that have their heads up their asses and BTW theyre ALL democrap progressive, intellectually vacuous, feckless, mendacious, untrustworthy, faithless, evil, and subject to vapors when facing reasoned argument. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To anon below me wtf are you on. How can you make this a political commentary when people before Hillary had their own mail servers in the same position What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Talk about being misinformed and spreading BS.

The story it self is good about a crazy wife who went off the deep end and then realized it too late. Ahe should have come home but inatead she threw away jer husband and kids. There is not good person that wouls steal away a wife and mothwr from her husband and family

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...

SIMILAR Stories