All Comments on 'Holiday Return'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 324 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Yes, you need someone to proofread your work. Do that...tidy it up a bit, and this one is perfect. Only two pages, and it's a crisp, fast-paced, well-written story full of frisson and emotion. WELL done! Thank you! 5+++++++/5!!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

I stopped reading because this was just a Disney story for men: evil wife betrays husband and ends up destitute and alone while her cheated upon husband lives happily ever after.

Go fuck yourself, you lying piece of shit. Life will shit on men every time. They could be perfect and a vindictive wife can use sexual assault and the man is guilty until proven innocent and even then it’s 50/50.

He would have ended up alone, destitute and fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No winners.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good revenge story kill them with success

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

a boring cheating wife who dug her own grave

SystemShockSystemShockalmost 2 years ago

Not much to dig into, but it did touch on something a lot of stories don't. When a woman complains that her man isn't the same person she fell in love with, there's a very, VERY good chance that's directly her fault. She's the one who made him sell his motorcycle. She's the one who made him stop climbing mountains. She's the one who insisted he take that well-paying office job that turned him into a corporate drone.

Sure, maybe that was all in the name of keeping him safe so the kids would have a reliable father. But when "safe" and "reliable" morphs into "stale" and "boring" in their minds, they have absolutely no right to complain about it. That's their handiwork. Those are the fruits of their labors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lol ex wife should be the maid of honor when Mark and Laura gets married. Even funnier since Laura was probably ex wifes maid of honor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bet Samuel was looking for a reason to bail. Being with someone 24/7 is a lot different then a weekend fling.

timrivtimrivalmost 2 years ago

Don’t like the fact that Sam got of Scott free having destroyed a family but just went on with his life. As for Kristy there was no way back after sleeping with the guy at the hotel. She got what she deserved. Wish life was like that but sadly it never is, Guys like Mark never come out on top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She was a selfish self centred bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked it very much. Well worn tale but well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a great story. It wrapped up in an hr just like a tv show...but delivered from beginning, the middle and then the end.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 2 years ago

That was excellent!

If the husband stays positive after a divorce, it's easy to bounce back and realise he was better off without the ex-wife. It's also much more likely that he'll end up in a stable relationship afterwards.

-

Kirsty ending up lonely, miserable, and bitterly regretting her "mistake", is also much more common than some of the commenters on literotica would have you believe. Second marriages that start as affairs have a 1% success rate!

Kirsty will have to settle for some older guy who is a downgrade on the husband she still loves, or she'll end up alone with a bunch of cats.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Daft woman. And no, Samuel is most certainly not a good man. Good men do not use their wealth to seduce women and break up families. That's predatory behavior.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 2 years ago

Understated, but with high impact. A treat to read. Thanks much.

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 2 years ago

Classic beautiful woman syndrome. Shallow, self centered, only thinks of what she wants short term.

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

I liked the way he picked himself up and went on with life. Hope Kristy dies lonely. D

Just_John1Just_John1almost 2 years ago

Nice job!

Short could’ve gone on a while, I wanted Kristyn to suffer a little more, I wanted to feel her contriteness a little more but you wrapped it up well. I appreciate the character development in such a short story, that’s not easy to do. It was an entertaining read. Thanks for sharing your work. 5 from me.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

This story has some issues that are difficult to accept and understand: 1 - she stayed and slept with her lover a lot of days in his yacht and never had sex? Really? Then he shows up in her city and suddenly they began to fuck? 2 - The rich playboy accept a dull life in a small city so she could be near her children? Children that never accepted him and that he never liked? Really? 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Samuel was NOT a good guy. That comparison demeans Mark who WAS a good guy. Good guys don’t try to steal other mens wives. Good guys don’t sleep with other mens wives. No, Samuel was NOT a good guy.

francemanfrancemanalmost 2 years ago

perfect. no btb. no Raac.

5⭐

And a new life.

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 2 years ago

Good story. The old saying is still true...,"Be careful what you wish for you might get it..." the ex wife got exactly what she wanted at a big cost. Nice to see the husband living well. As the writer says, "Living well" is the best revenge. Thanks for the story.

Dylan1Dylan1almost 2 years ago

Never worry about your opening statement, as long as its readable it is good. Its the story that counts and you told this one perfectly. I found you hit my emotions as I read it and that's the mark of great storytelling, really good 5*. You will get the odd anonymous critic pulling it to bits as per usual but now I find myself looking up your back catalogue. Great stuff.

Slick742Slick742almost 2 years ago

Samual could have found an unattached woman anywhere he looked. he was the bastard here. To go after a happily married woman with two young kids showed his lack of scruples. I actually felt sorry for the wife who lost everything and happy for the friend who got everything her heart desired. Great, great story!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks, AngelRider. You have said everything that's necessary.

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
Excellent Read (4 Stories)

I really enjoyed reading the story. I love the Mediterranean living. Greece has some of the best recreation areas for families and groups. The night life in Corfu and across the island is wonderful.

Blending your story into this area for me was an exceptional image creator. Then having the friends side with the husband because their husbands were upset with them gave a real life twist to the story I did not expect.

The end of the story was unique and I enjoyed the whole the journey you took us readers on. It was not a full BTB or a RACC. It was to me the best ending a person could have when a bad situation arises such as this.

Excellent writing as always. Please keep it up.

JH4Fun

numbnutz49numbnutz49almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story and agreed with Just_John1 that the story could have been beefed up a little. I guess the indecisive wife was just that and, when it appeared the story reached the end, there was no basis for any attempt at reconciliation. She sort of like my wife, after spending ten grand on furniture and not liking it, she's already planning to replace it with something nicer. If the story went on, Kirsty would be throwing away another marriage because her tastes had changed again!

EZ8ltEZ8ltalmost 2 years ago

Gave a 4 initially but took away 1 star for this: "ultimate revenge... a life well lived." It's a bullshit credo and preaching about it is annoying.

SDN1955SDN1955almost 2 years ago

Good story, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She fell in love and wanted a divorce. She got the house; I got the kids -- after tens of thousands of dollars spent on an excellent lawyer who navigated the shark invested sea of anti-father courts and bureaucracy. True story. Remarried, lived a good life. Now entertained by children and many grands.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Love the fact that the author has Kirsty realize too late that all the excitement she was missing in her marriage was actually due to her choices. Once she was out of the picture and stopped dragging Mark down he became the exciting husband she had been searching for.

Absolutely, a life best lived is the best revenge but, having the wife realize she was keeping her husband from his best life is just the cherry on top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a totally fucked up situation

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

It takes little time to work with an editor. You send the file to the editor, 30 seconds on your email. Do whatever while the editor does their thing. Accept of reject their edits, o a two-page story you're talking about 2 hours or so, unless your writing is a total mess, which this doesn't appear to be.

\

"asked me to hear her side of the story before deciding anything" - Her side of the story? Anybody who doesn't KNOW that she's been fucking Samuel since her friends left the yacht should avoid pyramid schemes.

\

"it was an opportunity to have break from everything and I took it" - She had already had a week-long break from everything.

\

"I was hurting the people I loved." - Not just present tense, you already hurt them.

\

"we made love for the first time" - I know these are supposedly her thoughts and we're supposed to believe them, but she's also talking to us, and I believe that she's lying.

\

"I think we should try separating. I need time to find myself, work out what I need." - She's already separated herself, she's had plenty of time, just leave already.

\

"I was furious they were my life-long friends not Marks." - So they should take your side even when you're wrong?

\

"I refused their offer to buy me out and insisted it was sold." - So Samuel can just buy it. Yes, it'll probably cost more than just buying out Mark's half, but he can afford it.

\

"both were essentially good men" - "Good men" don't seduce other men's wives. If Samuel id such a good man, and wealthy, he shouldn't have any trouble attracting single women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

About tne only thing missing from this case study of a woman overdosing on tne Martian Slut Ray machine was the actual visual of her sucking on tne Slut Ray fumes 😎

.

What a complete and utter moron she was! In tne end, Mark came out way ahead.

.

4 ****

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 2 years ago

5* i usually prefer a stronger BTB but really, it's more that the cheating wife doesn't benefit from her infidelity and here she didn't.

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

"it was all my own fault".....um, pretty sure that NO cheating wife has ever said those words, but I liked the story anyway. Interesting, in reading the comments, how some criticize the writing and grammar so severely. If a story captures the imagination, then one doesn't even notice stuff like that. It's not important. Who speaks in Oxford English, or writes it?

mainer42mainer42almost 2 years ago

agree with demander, good story

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

We have this saying in my part of my country:

'ulahi na ang pagbasul...'

-It's too late for regret ..

/

This story about women's hypergamy in action, minkey-branching gone stupidly wrong. Kirsty should learn a lesson here so she won't screw up next time she has another rare opportunity for a good man.

/

Thanks satinxesires.

Really a sad story for me even if it ended great for Mark.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kirsty wanted the "good life". She abandoned her husband and family and became a wealthy man's whore. She lost what was most important and Laura got the prize- her husband and kids. Please write another chapter, where he marries Laura, they build a life and give the kids more brothers and sisters.

AardieAardiealmost 2 years ago

"both were essentially good men"

Just... no. Good men don't seduce and steal wives.

It might have worked out for her and Samuel, though, is she had let him have full custody.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Same shit, different day it's a 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really well done take on the "living well is the best revenge" story. Also quite a self burn on the ex-wife's part. Would have loved it being longer with more detail, feel like this could have been more emotional and gone deeper into the motivations. Didn't feel the story needed the ex-wife's perspective and it was odd that it didn't start until after she came home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story!

Keep up the great work!

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

Loved it! A BTB variant... perhaps, YBYB - You Burned Yourself Bitch!!!

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 2 years ago

Great story. Nice plot that flowed well. Situation is believable. Monotony of life alters perception of the blessings we have. Kirsty at the end lost both lovers and couldn't find happiness in the comfortable life she traded her husband and family for. Unless it was a typo, the word you were looking for was platonic. Thanks for the story and keep writing.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

Good short story.

It was well told how she messed her own life up.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

Classic stiff upper lip Brit tale. I liked it. Can’t imagine a judge in the USA letting him (mostly) have the kids and forcing the sale of the house. Guys just get fucked over here. She was not employed outside of the home, and not in jail, so he’d be completely screwed. BUT … it’s nice to read a story with actual justice being served.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think whackdoodle might need to take a sleeping pill and calm the fuck down. Bitter much?

What a douche. Sorry your life is so fucked.

But not every man who divorces turns his life to shit. I've had a pretty God damned good life since my ex cheated and I kicked her out. Equal time with kids. Travel. Working out. Hobbies. And yes women. Lots of fun.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Nice tight little story. But I'm afraid in real life an asshole like Samuel would have destroyed Mark just because he could. After that he probably would have soon got tired of Kristy, dumped her, and found another new play toy. Thanks for posting and you don't need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Surely the ultimate revenge is a life well lived, AFTER dishing out the mother and father of all beatings to "Samuel"?

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

5 stars - I like this story, AND ditto to all the positive comments below.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And hopefully Samuel and his yacht were destroyed by the kraken. The pompous douche bag knowing pursued a married woman, ruined her family, then is shocked or saddened she still loved her ex??? And then the weenie just leaves. Maybe he left, going head on with a freight train. Kristy was just a straight up dumpster fire that had zero control of herself. And yeah no you can't love someone 'so much' while fucking a prick behind their back. It was a very good story that stirred emotions and detailed the emotions and thoughts well, in a way, powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not bad. I'm not sure what he's referring to at the end when he says, unlike most Literotica stories- Most of them end with the husband a happy man and the wife in shambles. It was still written well and a decent story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars all the way! I can't help feeling that a bullet was dodged. Things seemed to be heading ominously close to recon at one point but it was only in the mind of the narcissistic, self entitled Kirsty that that was ever going to happen. Mark was made of sterner stuff and held firm to save the day and deliver the perfect response to his ex wife's beyond insulting behaviour.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 2 years ago

I really liked it, correction, loved it. As the saying goes, be careful of what you wish for...you might get it.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 2 years ago

A great read. Can't think of any part that didn't flow together. I suppose in reality the road would be bumpier and filled with more drama.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it but Two things jumped out at me.

1) she stayed an extra weekend on the yacht with Samuel expecting no sex, expecting everyone to understand and accept, expecting no harm to her marriage? More believable would just be the week as it was and dealing with the after affect of what she did with the other men and sam.

2) samuel gives a crap she still loves her husband? It is still very soon and she never gave him any indication she was in a bad marriage. He is a playboy and she s cheating wife. He can just keep banging her. In time she will accept losing her husband even if she keeps loving him. Playboys like him dont care about the cheaters feeling or love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, no pay back for Samuel's destruction of Mark's family? Samuel obviously knew Kirsty was a married woman when he made his play for her. He didn't care, he had no respect for Mark, or for Kirsty, least of all for their kids. Samuel had to know his involvement with Kirsty was going to destroy a family. But like many people of wealth, he just didn't care. Kirsty's husband? In the way. Kirsty's children? Also in the way. Spend some cash, problems solved. He paid for Kirsty's divorce, it never mentioned that Samuel married Kirsty. He just walked off and left her when she became too high to maintain emotionally. No loss for him, no financial settlement, still has his family jewels. Karma wants a rematch! Mark could maybe run into Samuel on some outback adventure trip maybe? 5☆ -- But begging for a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

By far the very best story I have ever read on this site. This is about as real as it gets. We all make decisions and sometimes mistakes in our lives... at the end of the day we are responsible for the repercussions those decisions lead to. It's okay to have a fantasy but be careful because the reality can be cold and harsh. Sometimes you can never go back. Sometimes you can not go back home. Revenge would have been too easy and too predictable. Mark handled everything like the hero his is. The kids have to always be the first priority. As for Kirsty, I have no respect or sorrow for the mess SHE made. Her life did not come up all roses and perhaps in the end that is the best revenge ever. Thank you Satindesires for a well written story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

@Mrfriendly8181, I agree with not having her perspective, but if we HAD to have it, seeing her thought process before and during going off with Samuel could have been interesting.

LNRAstroLNRAstroalmost 2 years ago

Meh! Only three stars as Samuel needed some karma thrown his way. Scumbag destroys a family and pays no price.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. 5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, but Kristy is too stupid to be believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good story. One point: "They" is NOT a singular pronoun. Unless you are trying to virtue signal to woketards, please get the number of your pronouns right.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

I thought it was quite good. I don't know what about it struck me as painfully realistic, but I found I was believing the story. Our human talent for self-destruction is extraordinary. It was one poor choice after another when all that was required was to build a more balanced life with her husband. Foolish woman.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 2 years ago

That's a great story. Which puts into fictional form the old saw "You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone."

5* storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Hmm

Not a bad story but really zero emotion.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Just a really sad story. No love, affection, romance. Poor kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes! Nice tale of a stupid, shallow woman burning herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Alls well that ends well ! People sometimes can’t see what’s staring them in the face , they’re so hell bent on the distraction and the feeling it provides that they lose sight of the true reality and the deeply rewarding comfort it provides , and if they ignore that gut feeling that nags at them , telling them not to proceed with the mistake , then they can only wake up from it all , but usually when it’s too late ! 5 stars for a well written glimpse of reality

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There are no 'classic stiff upper lip' brits left. just betas and gender-confused betas now. At least it deviates from the new norm, in that he doesn't actually enjoy being cucked, so there is that, at least. The constant POV changes, especially in such a short story show the author is just too lazy to write it properly, in third person.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 2 years ago

Nah the other women didn’t say what they did

xtc5xtc5almost 2 years ago

Your story actually got me to feel hatred for the wife thinking he should actually toss her out on her backside. Thank you for this story 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The concept and slow turning of the plot is fine except it does suffer from a typical LW syndrome - lemonade taste.

To avoid it this story would require a little more careful approach and would be a little longer. But then again, it is not a bad story and the characters are not 2-dimensional as it is usual in LW. Better than average.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best line: My gut feeling was it was Mark was who I truly loved.

Little slow on the uptake, aren't we?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yet another vile woman story where the predator get of without harm

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Hit by the Martian Slut Ray and destroying her life, completely.

Your description of Kirsty as “shallow” hit the nail on the head, she was worse than shallow.

Mark was definitely the winner here and Kirsty the fool who lost it all.

My only gripe is that the story ended too quickly, l wanted to see Kirsty’s’ life now thru her eyes to complete the story. Her suffering and complete devastation shown as a contra position to Marks life needed to be fully explored to give the reader an insight, a taste if you like of the painful life Kirsty now leads.

Thank you for the story, scores 5/5

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

I’ll just have to use my imagination to visualize Miss Laura… a yummy step mommy i hope

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyable quick little story.

A touch cliched and early on it felt like it would end exactly as it did.

That said, still a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Writer breaks up the story using a number of points of view. That's the mark of a writer too lazy to find a way to tell the story in a consistent POV. Very sad. The writer says he or she does his or her own editing. He or she doesn't do a very good job of it. Needs work. Nothing new explored here; the story line has been done a couple of thousand times here on LE... and done better. Readers, pass this one by.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay, so the Martian Slut Ray missed, but the Neptunian Stupid Ray got her right between the eyeballs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Another Martian Slut Ray Plot. But It Was Well Executed

Kirsty wasn't too immoral, too selfish, too much of a whore to be Mark's wife. Yeah, she was all those things. But what really disqualified her to be Mark's wife and her children's mother is her unfathomable stupidity. Kirsty might become a saint, but she would be a brain dead saint. Which begs the question, what triggered her marital suicide? That part of the plot was not explained, and weakened the story. She finally became the woman, the lover, she wanted to be, and denied her husband. Kirsty is exhibiting some mental dysfunction. I'm surprised that wasn't noticed by Mark and her parents. Kirsty's self destruction was almost too easy, initiated by her stupidity and enabled by Mark's rejection and Samuel's money, and cock.

In the end Kirsty could win the lottery or be found floating in the Thames, and who would give a fuck? A weird case of self destruction and rehabilitation by the survivors. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

With no income how does she survive,not working and no support.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 2 years ago

buyer remorse, that all it is. She fucked up her life for a shiny penny when she had a dime at home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"it felt as though Laura was stealing my life."

You can't be robbed of something that you threw away of your own free will.

GerMagGerMagalmost 2 years ago

Nice short story and so real from life. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story pretty much ended the way it should have. The only difference would have been the start of the divorce. It would have started when the cunt arrived back from her "holiday". She would have been served at the airport with directions to find a new address to live at. The disrespect would have demanded it alone. yeah, yeah, yeah the bitch didn't "physically cheat" yet. On a yacht for several days with another man.........RRiiiiggghhhhhtttt!!!!!!. If your stupid enough to believe that then I have some lake front property in the Sahara for sale.

nestorb30nestorb30almost 2 years ago

I guess she got hit by the Martian slut ray? Which is is the only logical explanation for her actions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The grass is always greener story and people not being happy with what they have . The divorce papers would’ve been delivered at the airport before she boarded to CB one home so she could dwell on it in air . I’d as lss as o love to have one of his friends lay the guy out when they had the balls to show up at the local bbq uninvited .

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

I generally liked the overall story arc, but you shortchanged a few plot lines. Kirsty running off with Samuel with just a cryptic email just didn't seem realistic for where their marriage was before she left. Her awkward "reunion" with her husband upon her return was not detailed enough for the reader to feel the emotions fully. Lastly, you tried to present Samuel as a decent enough guy, even though he stole someone's wife away from her family. I would have expanded more on that string, but that's just me. Again, decent effort but a little short on depth. 4*

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 2 years ago

LOL WHACKADOODLE MELTDOWN

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 2 years ago

The story was OK. But again we see the same old nonsense that people keep saying over and over again which is just fundamentally not true.

.

Living well is not the best revenge.

.

The best revenge is revenge. Why the fick so many of you don't understand that I don't quite get.

.

The act of living well and moving on is by definition a positive act Where a person is longed or focused on the trauma or the hurt or the actual event.

.

Revenge is a specific type of mindset and behavior instead of actions where the entire focus is on the actual act where where that person was hurt or damaged or wounded.

.

Saying the best revenge is living well is like saying molten lava is ice cold

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 2 years ago

"He's not you; I miss us and our life together."

"But why would *I* want to be with someone who would fo to *me* what you did?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked your way of telling the story but a millionaire would have crushed Mark in any type of legal battle and probably in his personal life also. Little guy doesn't stand a chance against big money.

Tiger27Tiger27almost 2 years ago

Kirsty stated that Samuel was a good man. Bravo Sierra! What good man sets out to break a family? Samuel is a piece of human garbage!

Great story!

Jamborama2Jamborama2almost 2 years ago

Great story. One of my favorites. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Grant_Glapsvidhrson has a new phase YBYB You Burn Yourself Bitch. I like that. Just what is needed while cooling off doing lawn work while it's 97 and feels like 103 here . While in Las Vegas it is 101 and feels like 97 at 1200 cdst.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...