All Comments on 'Holiday Return'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 325 Comments (Page 3)
GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Great job on the story, really enjoyed the read. Thanks for your writing.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

Husband well supported. That is unusual. What no one, whether writer ir readers ever notes is that the wrong doer, wife in this instance, should never be supported.The person wronged should be helped, that is the MORAL thing to do, but of course people are not so moral, so parents support their cheating kids, friends support their cheating friends and so on. Morality is an absolute despite society trying to tell us otherwise. Do wrong, pay the price. Cheat and pay the price. People should be judged , but all we ever get is the wtandard comment as an aside, not judging of course.... Hubby here did not need support because he wqs a nice guy, but because he was not in the wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Samuel was very similar to my ex-husband. He was nice but no better than Mark, both were essentially good men.

Writer seems to have gone bonkers! How do u compare a man who has no qualms destroying a family and the little kids to a husband who has always put his family first!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very enjoyable read, liked it a lot. The old "grass is greener on the other side" is often not true; they often have the same crabgrass but hide it a bit better. And those who jump for it are often sorry they did. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How difficult would it be to set fire to the yacht when the two are asleep?!? Then you don’t have to share the children or lose any money!

ZK

6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

cyendreycyendreyabout 1 year ago

I believe Mark hit the bullseye when he said he realized Kristy was a shallow person. Paper thin I say, always looking at the next shiny thing in her search for happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just missing some payback on Samuel.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Oh that last line says so much, it’s so true.

Nicely written,

Viper2011Viper2011about 1 year ago

Nice story. I very much enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why did Samuel not get a ballbat lesson?

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

@anon two days ago - Samuel got worse... He got Kirsty.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"I don't know Mark, I just felt different there, we got on so well and I think we had a... a connection." - Right after he mentioned "fucking a millionaire," this is a tacit admission.

\

"I need to see if it's real with him." - So if it's "real," she'll stay with Samuel, but Mark's her back-up plan in case it isn't?

\

"it didn't cross my mind Mark would take the decision out of my hands." - Is she, as we say in Boston, reTAHded?

\

"Some friend you are, I've split from Mark not everyone else." - No, but they've split from you.

\

"[Samuel] tried hard but began to resent having to fit everything around my old life. - What did he expect? He knew she had children when he started up with her.

\

I find it tacky self-referencing Literotica.

\

The author had her say it, so I guess I have to accept it, but I still don't believe she didn't fuck Samuel that first night on the yacht. If they simply fell asleep, they would have been back to her hotel long before noon.

\

@Anonymous, how is it "cuck shit" when she loses her family AND Lover Boy?

\

She complained about her friends not supporting her. They DID support her when they tried to get her off the yacht, and she blew them off.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent story! Here is an observation of life, from someone who is now on their 7th decade-

Women overestimate, the hold they have on men. Most men are not 100% satisfied with their lives. Maybe not even 50%. But they slog on, making the best of things, while they try to provide for their family. Men tend to not sweat the small things, and usually give in to keep the piece. Women can, and will, misinterpret this as a weakness. If a wife decides to ” trade up”, a couple things will happen.

#1. She will damage her relationship with her ( ex husband) and the kids, probably forever.

#2. The new guy will not love her kids, the way her husband did. They will pretty much, be unnecessary baggage, that comes with the deal.

#3. If the new relationship does not work out, and lead to marriage, look for her to have a difficult time finding someone to be committed to her family, as her old husband was. A wife that divorced to trade up, is a really bad risk. In today’s world, getting re- married to anyone, will be a challenge.

#4. Sooner or later, all the things she took for granted from the ex, will now be apparent to her. This realization will come, too little, too late.

Anyone can have a fairytale romance. When it comes to raising the kids, paying bills, etc, the shine wears thin. Do yourselves a favor. Never confuse love and commitment, with lust. You will lose, in the end.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just another female trying to write a sympathy piece for the same old stupid selfish loose female dog running around loose whining about her 'feelimgs'. No mention of the STDs running around - easier to ignore reality than address it if it isn't in her favor.... And no excuse for writer not addressing the scumbag predator adequately - giving that a bye is tantamount to endorsing his actions, and hers. Pathetic immoral trash. Get some mental health counseling.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a good tale,but you messed up big time with some non realistic behaviour by your MC.(1) NO HUSBAND would have allowed her back in the house upon her return.The locks would have been changed.(2) He would have had the divorce papers drawn up Long before she decided leave and do so..(3)Buy presenting him as you did,You made him into a wimp then tried to give him his manhood back as the tale unfolded! contradictions ruin a story,good or bad,stick with one or the other....JZK

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another self absorbed bitch that has always gotten her own way and thinks everyone will forgive anything she does. Too bad Samuel got away with no retribution.

kirei8kirei811 months ago

Any dumbass who lets his wife go to a tropical island for a fucking day much less a week with girlfriends deserves all he gets. At least you gave the slut good payback in your story. Her suicide would have been better though.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

May the Saints preserve us from arrogant authors who take no pride in their work and blatantly insult their readers by sneering admonishments as to how they are far TOO busy being so superior that they have NO TIME to tidy-up their work, or even allow some other kindly volunteer to give it a quick proof read-through to help check for errors and omissions, because after all, their fecal-matter has no malodorous content, with them being such clever little "Legends-in-their-Own-Ego"!

Wow, do they have to get their doorways specially enlarged at home, to get their heads through?

Schlouis57Schlouis5711 months ago

Pourquoi se fatiguer à lire ce torchon ?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The slut went on vacation (OK, holiday- same thing) with friends but decided to stay with a millionaire on his yacht. Yeah, a slut, because staying the 3 days or so- would've been longer if not for Mark telling her not to return, & they didn't have any sex? I'm not talking about just kissing & touching, but outright fucking. Yeah, they didn't, & I've a bridge anywhere to sell ya. Being married, Kristie should've done nothing with Samuel, much less staying after her friends left.

Towards the end, with her trying to get Mark back, he asked her about being humdrum, her leaving the family to be with Samuel, etc. But he never told her directly, "You needed to find yourself? You were married with children living the life you wanted, & had no right to stay alone with him on his yacht for even a day. Several days went & you didn't call. I don't trust you not to do this again nor believe you didn't have sex with him. There's no way we're getting back together except for being friends. I'll never be 2nd to you as I was."

For the anon that wrote he deserved what he got for letting his wife go to a tropical island; I remind the writer that she went with friends, & they tried to change her mind when she left for those extra days.

I'm happy that he found happiness in the end. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wasn't bad of a story, but the wording in parts & punctuation errors throughout made the story more difficult to read than should've been. Sentences had to be read two and three times, and with a couple of them, what the author was trying to say was still questionable. There were also words missing at times. Too bad as the story would have been better if written properly.

I can't get over how a wife that claims to love her husband and children can act like she did. Spending extra days on this guy's yacht and sleeping with him? Undoubtedly, she had sex with him and lying to her husband, who rightfully doubts her.

That she destroyed her family, friends, and marriage is a sorry state of affair. Almost as sorry as the writing is at times.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Karma is a bitch. You make your bed and now you get to lay on it bitch, slut, whore. Definitely a five star ⭐✨⭐✨⭐✨⭐✨⭐

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Having already commented earlier on the story, I realized I missed a comment or 2. 1st, again, there's no explaining that Kirsty ignored her friends & stayed with that guy on his yacht, & returning to her husband/ family in a few days. That only changed when he told her not to return. She expected him to be with opened arms & accept that fact? Or seriously expect him to believe there wasn't any sex even tho she's sleeping with him? Must be partially brain dead. Mark said he didn't believe her but didn't do it strongly enough.

>>> 2nd, after returning home & finding Mark distant & furious with her, did she actually think things would be different?

>>> 3rd, when Samuel called the 1st time, she ignored him. Good. However, he called several other times. All it would've taken was her saying for him to lose her number, that she's trying to save her marriage that's tipping over a cliff. If he continues. she puts a block on him. She didn't do that & he continued calling.

>>> 4th & worst of all, Mark didn't come around fast enough to suit her- did she expect him to be all good within 2 or 3 days? - so she not only winds up going back to Samuel, but in his bed fucking him. This only put the finishing nail in the marriage's coffin, made worse by her not only going to him again, but going on a few weeks' separation to supposedly find out what she wanted to do. And shocked when Mark told her she won't be allowed to return.

>>> Just maybe, if she didn't do all that, there might've been some chance to save her marriage. But by the time she wanted to return home, Mark's involved with her friend Laura. Not only that, but she's hedging her bets by not saying anything to Samuel, who shouldn't have even been in the equation at all. Kirsty continued fucking herself & wound up at least near friendless, no husband, & the rest of the family strained towards her.

>>> Again, the writing as described earlier almost led me to reduce my rating to a 3, but the overall story's enough to keep my 4. Bob (again, lol)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Kristy was dumb and delusional. Husband was too passive. Letting rhr back inti thr house after her first abandonment made no sense.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent, excellent, excellent. The only questionable act was to let her back after her original berayal.

StruckwrongStruckwrong10 months ago

So great he didn't take that shallow woman back even if it took him a second time to get it right.

AllNigherAllNigher10 months ago

She thinks that her liver is a good man like her husband? Really? And as a good man he's ok with sleeping with a married woman in his yacht then pushing her to leave her husband constantly and is surprised when it doesn't work out? Yeah... Ok

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I remember reading an article in the newspaper, online of course, about a woman who went on a girls holiday and lived it so much she didn't even bother going back home to her husband. Same excuse, life in the sun is so much more fun than working in the cold ... reality always catches up.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The second we were told he was playing golf I knew he was going to be a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Got to like those stories where the guy chooses not to be a doormat and then lives his life well.

Kirsty was more like the selfish woman who would go to her grave thinking she wasn't at fault but I suppose the way it unraveled might penetrate.

Fiddlesticks49Fiddlesticks4910 months ago

All long marriages will go thru some time period where one or both will wonder "what if"? They will think only about the hard times and the times of regret during the marriage but the strong persevere and remember all the good times and happy memories made. Only allow yourself pity time for 5 minutes a month and then move on. Life will only get better if you put your own effort into it. Good story and a reminder to think carefully before making life changing decisions.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Minus stars please

MC And wife shit.

She slut he wimpy cucky. Drunk

Plan and execute don't hide from shit face it deal with it

Quit reading when got drunk

WIMPY

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like this story for one simple reason. The friends, a common trope in the LW community is that a betrayal like this one is usually endorsed and hidden by her girlfriends, who then either charm or talk their husbands into being ok with it.

Here the friends all call her out on her bullshit, all point out that yes, they all got a bit carried away at first they left and came back to reality. She didn't and she destroyed her family over that fantasy. For that I really enjoyed this story 5/5

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

First she dumped her family likea dumpster then she dumped the guy she dumped the family for.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

MC is great he didnt stay in depression and lived life to the fullest. Ex wife was shit and tryd to reconcile but was too late what a dumb woman.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If Kirsty is Canadian she could go for government assisted euthanasia. I’d highly recommend it after fucking up her life that badly for some golden dick.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@ drunk Wimpy 12 days ago: Pretty sure you’re still drunk, either that or you’re in second grade. I can tell by your writing.

To the story, it’s great. No great revenge plan was hatched and for once a judge showed some common sense in a divorce hearing. Very good job, author, definitely a Five Star effort.

Thank you for sharing.

Dee

Calico75Calico759 months ago

Very good story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I know in a fantasy world there is always a perfect replacement in waiting so if anything like this happens to me (god I hope not!) I want my perfect replacement wife.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

The fantasy lives on. She cheated on you, but she loves and misses you, made a big mistake, realizes what a wonderful man she threw away, wants to make it up to him, be a family again, lost all her friends to you, she is sorry but must live out her life in sadness and poverty, If only...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Laura stole nothing. She just claimed what the dumb whore abandoned

orion2bear2orion2bear28 months ago

Samuel had no business romancing another mans wife good men don't do that wife has no readon to pursue any attraction to other man that is supposed to end when you exchange vows

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

All very neat, so nothing like real life. Real life would have had Laura making sure Kirsty was extra drunk, or slipping her an e in the drink or noticing and ignoring the roophie that Samuel dropped in her glass. It would have had the kids torn between the clearly essential mum and the not quite with it dad. One thing you learn in life is that golf players are shit dads and worse husbands.

Whatever the case Kirsty like most intelligent pragmatic people would have seen the way the wind was blowing and gone on an extended journey with Samuel, seeing the kids when possible, but it's her time now and about time that the husband learnt how to look after a house and kids.

WisquejacWisquejac7 months ago

Fitting. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hate this...

Medussa55Medussa557 months ago

An excellent lesson on how a woman can destroy herself with very little input from men. Well done.

NickTeeNickTee7 months ago

I've seen it play out in real life where the partner who runs off to a more exciting lover discovers that once the initial excitement wears off its no better and often worse than the relationship they left behind. Ego generally precludes them from admitting it and these second relationships often become strained as the new partners discover tha they have little trust for each other as the old saying of once a cheater always a cheater is always on their mind

60022Mallard60022Mallard7 months ago

Marriage is so much more than sex, but sex without the added pressure of family can, I'm sure, be attractive and tempting.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When my first adult girl friend (I was 18, she was 22) gave me the word that she was going to date someone else. With no other words I said OK. Don't call me, we're through. We had been dating about 6 months. It hit me hard and I ddn't see it coming. In turned around, left and then drove aimlessly until I cried myself dry. 30 days she called and wanted to come to me and talk. I almost said no.... 48 yrs later I still think how close I came to a sad life. Together we made everything better. She never "looked" at another man. She allways knew I would let her go is she wanted something else. I lived to make sure she had the best each and every day. Trust but verify everyday. Thanks President Reagan!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The whole premise of the best revenge being a life well lived - cute, sentimental but you also had the "life well lived" part a direct result of the love and support of a close group of friends, and the fact that the "close group" tends to support/keep the parent with the children and most often that's the mother in reality, and in reality the man rarely if ever gets the kids and or any support, so yeah in a fictitious world rolling all aces yes I'm sure "living well" could very well be the best revenge, but that's the fairytale and in the real women are evil self-entitled narcissists and as a man you are on your own.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another stupid, self-absorbed bitch. Good to see that this one got exactly what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Once the novelty wore off, I realised Samuel was very similar to my ex-husband. He was nice but no better than Mark, both were essentially good men.

Seriously? What fucked up notion of a nice man do u have?? A man who seduces a married woman and mother to abondon her family is a nice man?? Under which definition pse?????

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved it, and gave it 5 stars. I guess she found out the grass isn't greener on the other side of the fence. At least it turned out well for Laura, who was there for Mark on the rebound.

Why did she stay in the apartment, when Samuel bought their old house? Why didn't she stay there?

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

you wrote a really selfish wife character, well done.

Omart57Omart576 months ago

Well done, good story! Thank you for posting!

Chimo1961Chimo19616 months ago

She earned her life of loneliness and misery, let her enjoy it. To see her begging to return is satisfying. Thank god he shut the old whore down. She thinks men who steal wives are nice? Lol. Thinking with her vagina I think

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Quit reading when he didn't divorce her after she went back to Samuel and then let them handle filing

Wimpy

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love to hear from the idiot's that stop reading cuz it doesn't go the way they want it to and stupidly leave a comment of their selfish ingorance. Haha

Good story. Two thumbs up and a circle 😉

fredbrownfredbrown6 months ago

Sorta like me trying the GhostPepper, just one tiny little mistake, and boy do you regret it. Once burnt, twice shy - on to husband #3 ......

RePhilRePhil6 months ago

Back again for a reread. You certainly have a lot of talent. More than we deserve

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Maybe ex-wfe could do everyone a favor and just disappear. Nobody would miss her and everyone would be happier.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is one of my favorite stories. I have read it over and over and it always gets to me emotionally. You have serious talent as a writer and I am thrilled that I found this wonderful piece of writing. Thank you so much for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is a well written story and story line. Once a reader could get past his weak indecisiveness which in my case was hard. I do not know why you would present a MC to be a intelligent, decent human being and father, yet not have him respond by immediately eleminating her from his life before her return from the vacation.On top of that,you had her actually make the decision of the divorce,because he could not..Wow! That was you saying your MC would accept any infidelity from her down the road..the saving factor was that he did developed a mind of his own and saved his dignity and pride by starting to live his life as he could have while married.The way you put the story together, allowed a reader

to get past disliking your MC. That alone deserves 5 stars...JZK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My wife came tom telling me she loved me but wasn't n love with me. That made me start to pay attention to what she did. After a couple of weeks and my cell phone bill It was obvious she was cheating. Whether emotional or physical I had no dea.I called the guy told him I was gong to separate his head from his body if he didn't stop pursuit of my mate. Then I called her and went off, asking if she told him she told him she loves him like he claimed? She admitted it and it hurt. She agreed to come to talk. 2 hours later she calls to say, she thinks she loves him and s leaving me. Two week later at my house she comes for clothes and etc. I told her she was a fool to do this. I treated her good while she treated me like crap. I told her w month from now you will be begging me to take you back. As if I as a prophet that was exactly what she did. No I didn't take her cheating ass back no matter how she begged. It hurt so much to see or talk to her. Even to this day it does. The grass is only greener until the month wears off.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One thing living life for 64 years has taught me- It is always a struggle. If you are married, expect on occasion, your wife, even if she loves you, will put it to the test. Might not be cheating, it could be as simple as trying to cut you out, of some of the decision making processes. I don’t think you can ever be happy, fat and lazy. Even in retirement you need to keep going to the gym, and stay healthy and focused. Relationships are like plants- without water and sunshine, they gradually wither. The wife in this story was unsatisfied with her life, before she ever got on the plane. The time to fix this problem, would have been months before. Stay focused, my friends- 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"He was nice but no better than Mark, both were essentially good men."

No, actually he was a lot worse than Mark. Mark didn't steal other men's wives.

nixroxnixrox5 months ago

5 stars - she got exactly what she deserved - nothing and being alone.

The biggest problem I had with this story was the pathetic, weak-assed husband. Her clothes and personal items should have been sitting by the front door, or in the garage, when she finally came back the first time. Taking her back should never have been a discussion point, or an option.

SignedBTWSignedBTW5 months ago

Hey, Dumbass,

If he had done like you say he should have we wouldn't have had this fine story would we? Why don't you start writing and show us how it should be done. Even when I don't agree with a comment by sbrooks103x I still respect him because he does write. You haven't and I don't. *****'s Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So gentlemanly. Ugh. Samuel paid, ah, exactly NOTHING for all your pain.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh, come on! The OBVIOUS end to this story was that while on Sammy's yacht, it was raided by pirates. The two love birds were in the stateroom when the pirates arrived and locked them in after stealing everything of value off the yacht, then sunk it. As the yacht was sinking beneath the waves, Kirsty looked out the stateroom porthole, saw one of the pirates was Mark who said to her "have a nice trip!"

RePhilRePhil5 months ago

Isn’t amazing when readers get so involved in your writing they take the time to leave a comment. Doesn’t matter if it’s positive or negative you have reached them on a personal level to some degree Isnt that what writing is all about “emotions”

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 months ago

Leave it to a dumb

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 months ago

Leave it to a dumbass to say the ultimate revenge is a life well lived that isn't revenge cause in reality nobody wins as far as joint custody thats such bullshit its not even funny again in reality when 1 shows and proves the other is a unfit parent there is no joint custody its full custody with supervised visitation he proved she was a unfit mother she wouldn't have gotten joint custody even if the husband was dumb enough to agree to it the judge wouldn't have given it the courts frown and extremely dislike a parent who abandoned there family especially there kids

J6480J64804 months ago

Good tale well told and more credible than all the BTB's put together. To the anoners, get a life its FICTION....

truthandjustice99truthandjustice994 months ago

Children were screwed over by slut mother and wimp father If there were grandparents they should get kids

2nd wife is a ditz dont' let her around the kids with her martyr complex

TrambakTrambak4 months ago

Decent story.

OOAAOOAA4 months ago

GREAT STORY!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"(Samuel) was nice but no better than Mark, both were essentially good men...." No, Samuel, with his riches, thought he could sway Kirsty to totally leave her husband, & mostly succeeded. But the bastard's not essentially a good man, because good men don't break up marriages, which he partially did.

I write partially, because Kirsty had a major role in that breakup; it wasn't only him. Like a fool (being nice), she decided to stay on the yacht a few more days in the company of the rich man & his friends. Until Mark told her not to return. Then she's on the next flight. Worse, instead of riding the time to convince- hopefully - her husband to calm down & reconcile, she again goes off with Samuel, who's then instrumental in getting her to divorce Mark. Really a nice guy, the bastard is.

But there's no real revenge against Samuel, & opposed to the divorce, Kirsty. At least something!

By the time she realizes things, it's too late. She didn't appreciate what she had until it's lost. 4 stars Bob

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

This was a really good story mate. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Those who live a virtuous life usually find forever happiness. Totally selfish people find the forever with only the person they love the most. The author taught the lesson well.

The Hoary Cleric

XluckyleeXluckylee4 months ago

Second read and still 5 stars from Xluckylee

MisterPGMisterPG4 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Living ur best life sometimes is the best form of revenge.

Great read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story, good man, stupid bitch.

NickTeeNickTee3 months ago

On a re-read I udjusted my score from 4 to 5. You wrote it well. It felt real. The 'other' man felt more three dimensional than most. The collapse of her love-life because of the changed dynamic once the reality of having kids and having to work adult schedules and wants around their needs etc was real. Well done. Short, sharp well written.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sad but realistic. This is a B. T. B. without him doing anything to her. Fun! 5 stars.

Bill S.

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker3 months ago

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯👍👍👍👍😘😘👍😘👍😘👍👍👍🤷🤷😁😁👁️👁️👁️😘😜😜😜🙋🙋👌👌😉🍺🍺🍺🍕🍕🍕🍕☮️

MasterKoteMasterKote3 months ago

I've read this a few times and still great. I prefer these endings over a btb anyway.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

I really liked this story, and I did find it upsetting. I have found that life is not black and white, and marriages aren’t either. Unlike fiction or fantasy stories, real life is messy, complicated, and rarely uncompromised. This story reflects a lot of this, but in the end Kristy’s indecisiveness allowed Samuel to take the lead and pull her away from Mark and divorce him. She clearly made her choice by moving in with Samuel although she told Mark she was trying to sort out what she really wanted. I found the Samuel’s resistance to altering his life to accommodate Kristy’s children and her parental responsibilities telling, and Kristy was too slow to pick upon it. Too much time went by and by the time she fully realized what she had lost, Mark had made a new life for himself and his kids, and there was no longer a place for her in it. No one won, but Mark and Laura did make a good couple and she apparently proved to be the partner Mark needed and wanted. A really good story.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Reading through the many, many comments on this story, I was particularly struck by those by “Anonymous,” who noted that he/she was in their “7th decade.” I thought the comments were spot on, and recognized that life, marriage, and parenting are complicated and commitment to all those responsibilities is a lot of work. Once that commitment is undone, it is very hard to retrieve what has been lost.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not a bad tale. But this is the second story in two days with the same trite last sentence. I hope it doesn't become a trend. Stay away from "trite." They don't serve a story well. Four stars.

JPB

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

Good story. Just a small point though. Once a writer mentions Literotica or Loving Wives in the story he brings the story from fiction to reality. Then the rest of the story is then seen through the reality lense always to the detriment of the writer. Just a readers perspective 👍

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Kirsty paid, but wife stealing Samuel did not.

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for writer. When the Wife didn't return with her friends from the Holiday, her marriage was over, right then and there. Hubby would NEVER take her back, her true self is now fully displayed for all to see what a shallow, cheating lying slut and whore she is. Completely betraying her entire family. Thks, Buster2U

phill1cphill1c3 months ago

Great writng. BUT...

Why would a rich guy go after a mother of 3? And then marry her when he's not into that lifestyle? Seems unrealistic. But the tension was there.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5*

Mark never tried to get revenge he lived his best life and was lucky he got custody. His only real revenge was living a better life and not being held back by Kirsty. Mark is a real man that divorced a cheating woman and done the best thing by moving on with his life.

orion2bear2orion2bear23 months ago

Samuel was asswipe a good man does not date and have sex with another man's wife

James G 5James G 53 months ago

"Girls trip"=divorce

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...

SIMILAR Stories