Holiday Surprise

Story Info
A holiday haircut with benefits.
1.7k words
3.79
31.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Myself and my wife Steff were in Mallorca on a weeks holiday staying at a nice hotel in the north east of the Island.

Having been busy with work prior to leaving i was in desperate need of a haircut, so Steff, mentioned the hotel had a hairdressing salon and would book an appointment for me.

Just to give you a little background on us - Steff is of German origin but we met and married in the South of Spain over 25 years ago. She is 62 now but looks amazing, 1m75cm, size 8, flat tummy, long legs and 34a breasts and doesn't look a day over 50. Myself, well I'm 49, also 1m75cm, keep in good shape playing sports and always tanned.

Being German, Steff is very liberal and has often encouraged me to have some "extra fun" when i'm travelling on business trips.

A couple of years ago, she paid for me to have blowjob in Amsterdam whilst she was there kissing me, but hey, thats another story...

We have played around a few times when the time was right but we are still searching for the right women to join us in bed for a threesome.

So there I was in the hairdressing salon, which was at the far end of the Spa area in the basement of the hotel waiting for the hairdresser to arrive for my 5pm appointment.

In walked this gorgeous slim dark skinned women, I would say around my age and introduced herself as Claudia. I looked at her and straight away thought "yep, this would be the right one for us".

We started chatting in broken English/Spanish about the kind of cut I wanted, and then she started by washing my hair. I lent back in the chair and she sprayed the water over my hair and massaged the shampoo in. I always love this part and normally feel very relaxed within seconds, however this time as I looked up she was at my side leaning over just slightly playing with my hair, and I could see down her top and caught a slight glimpse of her small breasts and the hard nipples.

I've always loved this view of any women, particularly when they are. The more she moved around me, the better my view became making me extremely hard.

I moved my hand down to rearrange the crown jewels, and when I looked up she was staring intently at my package and smiled at me.

Having rinsed me off, she started the cut and would occasionally brush her small breasts against my shoulder or my arm as she moved around me, each time producing a smile from the both of us.

I/we getting quite turned on by this intimate foreplay from a complete stranger and by the time she'd finished, my hard on was harder than steel!!

She took the towel off from around my neck and started brushing the hairs away and slowly worked her way south until she ran her small hand over my cock and left it there asking if there were any other services she could offer. Quick on the up take, I got up and ran my hands over her top feeling her tiny tits through the shirt and bra, my other hand meanwhile was working its way down to her pert little bottom and gave her a good squeeze.

We started to kiss and remove garments of clothing, fondling each other as we did. Once I had her top off, I just couldn't resist taking one of her hard and long nipples between my teeth and giving it a slight bite which immediately brought a moan from her. I started licking around her breast then to the other one and back and forth. After a few minutes of this she reached down and undid my trousers, reaching in and releasing my dick which by now was dripping pre-cum. I don't have a huge cock but never had any complaints, i'm a grower, not a shower, but when its its fully hard its 6.5 inches and quite thick, plus I always keep myself shaved down there.

She knelt down and took me straight into her mouth and within seconds had all of it in her mouth when suddenly I felt something I'd never experienced before, she started licking my balls with my cock fully in her mouth. WOW what a feeling, I thought was going to explode there and then, but luckily managed to hold off.

It was at this point that Steff came looking for me to see if I was finished. I spotted her in the doorway and she put her finger up to her mouth to shush me. She walked over to Claudia very quietly and cupped her breasts from behind and started kissing her ear. The look on Claudia's face was priceless.

Realising the seriousness of the situation, Claudia let go of my cock, stood up and asked if we could go to our room in the risk of her being caught and loosing her job.

We were dressed and in the elevator in a flash. Once in the room, all three of us stripped off and jumped on the bed. The girls started kissing and touching each other from bums, to tits, to pussies just revelling in the moment,

I got up and sat in the chair to let them enjoy and get used to each other, and I was looking at the most erotic site I've ever seen.

Not wanting to forget the moment, I reached for my phone and started taking some pictures, and eventually turned to video mode.

A few minutes passed when Steff looked at me and asked if I wanted to join them. Hell Yes!! I moved onto the bed and Steff took my cock in her mouth. Claudia sat back almost as if she didn't want to interfere, which Steff must have sensed as she offered my cock to Claudia.

Let me tell you, never have I experienced two women sucking me but when Steff left Claudia to it and started licking me between my balls and ass, well that was just heavenly.

Not wanting to come too quickly, I manoeuvred us around so that i could lick Claudia's pussy, Claudia licking Steff's pussy and Steff slowly wanking my cock, edging me.

I starting fingering Claudia and taking her hard clit in between my lips and tugging quite hard. I was slowly manipulating her G-Spot using two fingers, with the "come here" motion and within minutes Claudia was going crazy. She tried to push me away but I kept on until I could feel a gush of juices flow from her pussy. The more I continued the more she tried to pull away, trying to say something with her mouth still buried in my wifes pussy. Half a minute later I realised what she was trying to say, she was a squirter. The first squirt blasted out with such force it covered my entire face and was dripping off me. Steff stopped wanking me and moved closer to see what was happening and as she did, she got the second and third squirts over her face and tits.

Claudia was moaning so loudly I thought we'd have security knocking on the door any second now. I slowed my finger motions down and pulled out, just lazily rubbing around her clit and outer pussy lips, letting her calm down and relax.

I looked around and all of us were drenched from her cum including the bed. I've never seen or been with a squirter before but I can sincerely say I loved it!!

Claudia sat upright and leant against the wall, recovering from her orgasm and just looked at us with a complete look of satisfaction on her face.

Steff and I fell into each others arms side by side on the bed and started kissing, tasting Claudia's juices but it just added to the horniness of the situation.

Steff grabbed my dick and guided me into her soaked pussy and we both started grinding into one another, not too fast but not too slow.

We moved around into different positions until she was on top of me facing the wall, when Claudia moved over and positioned her pussy over my mouth. I very lightly licked and sucked on her lips and clit whilst she lent forward and started kissing Steff and both playing with each others tits. As nice as it was in my position, I would have liked to have had a birds eye view.

Steff turned around and got on all fours sticking her bum up in the air. Claudia climbed underneath her in a 69 position and started licking her. As I moved into place Claudia gave my cock a big long lick along the shaft then guided me into my wifes pussy, then resumed licking Steff's clit.

We stayed like that and fucked for a good while, until Steff pulled off me and invited Claudia to sit on my cock. I questioned Steff about a condom but she just told Claudia to get on and fuck me. Steff sat at our side egging us on and running her hands over Claudia's body.

Within a few minutes I was feeling that familiar feeling rising up, so I tried to lift Claudia off of me, but Steff wasn't having any of it. She started whispering in my ear to "cum in her cunt so she could lick it out". Well, fuck that was that, I saw stars and starting cumming bucket loads into this sexy Spanish hairdresser, spurt after spurt.

I moved away and Steff dived in and went to town on her pussy, mashing her face into our mix of juices, lapping away in pure bliss. She looked up and me and moved over and kissed me, smothering our combined juices over both of our faces, until she opened her mouth and used her tongue to push my sperm from her mouth into mine. That was a first for me, but it won't be the last time. My wife of more than 25 years had turned into a sexual animal.

Exhausted and well and truly fucked, we all three laid down on the bed and dozed off, each with our arms around each other. When we woke up it was dark and Claudia was gone, although she left a note on the side saying "Gracias XX".