Hollow Pleasure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Galloway's eyes widened. Her knees shook. But the thrill was unlike any other. Her heart thundered in her ears, completely drowning out the sounds of a casino in chaos.

Henry ran the cold steel barrel along her slit and Galloway felt a shiver wrack her body. This monster of a man was touching her with a deadly weapon. A man who hadn't hesitated to kill before, and would do it again. And yet...

He pressed the weapon harder against her wetness, and Galloway felt her butt pushing back to meet it. She glanced at him over her shoulder, biting her lip. Her apple-like cheeks flushed red with excitement. "Put it in me," she said in a voice that quivered with lust.

"Typical slut," Henry spat crudely. "You'll just fuck anything, won't you?"

Galloway couldn't stop herself. She was too far down the rabbit hole of pleasure and yearning. She merely nodded her head. She turned back and saw Quinn still standing in the sea of chaos, watching her with disappointment and shame. Then she felt the cold metal of the weapon penetrate her body and she tilted her head back and moaned. The thrill, the rush, the sheer naughtiness all blended into a morass of pleasure.

The gun plunged deep into her, and Galloway felt her body inching back for more. Henry pushed deep with the weapon, and held it in place. Galloway did the rest without being told what to do. She held the edge of the table and fucked the shotgun barrel, moving her body up and down its smooth length.

Galloway was moaning audibly as she sank her body up and down the deadly steel. How many people had this gun killed today? The rush of excitement was too much. She'd barely gotten started, yet she suddenly felt her body release. Her eyes rolled back in her head. "Ohhhhhh fuck!!"

"Holy shit, this bitch is cumming already!" The men declared. One of them hopped up on the table in front of her and began to lightly slap her in the face. "Isn't that right, you pig bitch?"

At any other point in her past, Galloway would have broken this man's hand for even touching her. But now she was loving it. She was squealing with delight as he smacked her around, pinched her jaw, called her names.

"I'm sorry, whore. I didn't fuckin' hear you!" He smacked her on each side of her face until her cheeks were glowing bright red. All the while, she continued to bounce her butt back harder and harder, fucking the gun barrel, taking it deeper, faster, and to new depths. Galloway was aware that she was promiscuous, but had never thought of herself as perverse. But here, in the open, fucking the business end of a gun that had been used to kill people that she knew... she could think of no other word to describe it. It was fucked up. She was a whore... she was a pig... she was a slut who lived to please bad men... because it turned her on...

Oh god, it was happening again! "I'm cumming again!" She cried out as the robber assaulted her cheeks and spat insults in her upturned face. And as confirmation of that, wet drops ran freely down the gun barrel to highlight Galloway's pleasure. Her orgasms were coming so rapid fire that even she was surprised.

She shuddered, having to grip the edge of the table. Her entire body was shaking, wracked with pleasure, her tits jiggling. She turned her face up to the ceiling and spat a string of obscenities as she climaxed again and again.

She glanced apologetically at Quinn, still watching— his face a mask of frozen horror, even as the casino burned around them. Then she stared up into the eyes of her masked tormentor. She ran her tongue over her upper lip, trying to entice him with her raw sexuality. "Feed this law enforcement pig what she wants," she hissed out, and let her eyes wander to the robber's crotch.

He pinched her jaw between his rough fingers. "Is that really what you want, whore?" He snarled in her face.

Galloway let her tongue loll out from her mouth and she ran it seductively over his thumb.

"Then we better feed you, right boys?" The robber grinned an evil grin.

"Please... yesssss," her eyes were distant with lust. Galloway was aware of what she was saying, but she couldn't stop herself. Her body was in control now, and it wanted to be defiled in every way.

Henry withdrew the gun from her pussy. The men surrounded her, standing in a circle. Galloway willingly dropped to her knees on the filthy casino carpet. All around her, the building was still a chorus of chaos. But even that was a turn on... so public, so indecent. Her former work place had been violated by these men. And now she was going to let them ruin her too.

The men all unzipped themselves and what came into view wasn't what she was expecting at all. Her jaw dropped. They were cocks, but they were inhuman— impossibly large— like a horse. More shockingly, they were the shade of deep red. When Galloway glanced up, the men were peeling off their ski masks. They weren't the faces of men staring down at her. They were the faces of demons— even the traitorous Officer Jones, who Galloway had known personally, was not himself.

Their mouths contorted in even sneers, their noses— mere serpent-like slits. Their skin was rough and scaly, and their eyes gleamed a glowing yellow beneath heavy furrowed brows. Most notable of all, they all had horns— wicked curling goat-like horns. The men who'd attacked the casino and shot her had been evil, but now their faces reflected the very epitome of what they were. And Galloway was knelt before their throbbing members, as they were all mounting up to penetrate the hapless security guard.

And despite the horror, and the shock, and the sick evil that the four of them radiated, Galloway didn't hesitate. She parted her lips and plunged her mouth down around the first of the monsters. The shaft was huge, but Galloway was determined. Why she was so determined to please this beast, she couldn't say, but her tongue worked eagerly, tasting the entirety of his shaft, sliding along his length, her lips opening wide. She wrapped her hand around his girth and began to stroke as she fed herself. She bobbed her head, moved her face hungrily. When the cock hit her throat, she swallowed him down. The monster moaned, pleased with this slut's efforts. He rewarded her by roughly pulling her hair and forcing more of himself down her throat.

"Suck piggy, suck," he growled from the depths of hell. Galloway sucked, and licked, even as she struggled to breathe and tears ran from her eyes. Still, she didn't stop. She stroked, and licked and sucked like her pleasure depended on whether these monsters were happy. If she did a bad job, they might not fuck her. She would positively die if they didn't take her! Her hand went between legs and when she touched her aching pussy, bolts of pleasure raced through her. Her entire body tingled. Her flesh broke out in excited goosebumps, and her nipples hardened.

She furiously rubbed her pussy as she allowed this robber to fuck her throat. Darkness began to dance at the edges of her vision. When she was sure she was going to pass out, the monster finally let her up. She gasped for breath, drool running in long streamers down her chin, covering her breasts with a glossy sheen. She wiped the tears from her eyes with the back of her hand. But her jaw was set, her face determined, and her eyes told the story of a woman who absolutely did not want to stop until they used her properly.

Then another demon stepped up, slapping her once across the face. "A pig like you needs to know her place!" He snarled at her. Her face stung, but the pain sent a wave of pleasure through her. Her fingers penetrated herself deeper, faster.

"Yes I do!" She cried out, sounding like a complete slut. Then she was fellaciating this next monster, just like the last one.

Her mouth was sloppy, her hand moving in quick little jerks, and her tongue trying to taste every part of his manhood at once.

And when he grabbed her by the head and forced his manhood down her throat, Galloway's eyes fluttered with her own pleasure. Her fingers were coming away dripping, and she had to push a third into her wet folds just to keep up with the demand that her body needed. These monsters were enormous, and to accommodate them into her womb would be a feat in itself. But she was going to. Not just one at a time, but all at once. She wanted them to stuff her to her limits, and beyond.

Galloway came up choking and sputtering from sucking the second robber. Slurping her saliva in, before turning to the third man— Officer Jones (or what had once been Officer Jones). Now he was a grinning beast of a man with horns and red skin that looked like the fires of hell. And she sucked and sucked until the man was moaning and writhing in pleasure. The world around them suffered, but Galloway was oblivious to the anguish— fueled by her own selfish desires.

Galloway plunged her fingers deep in herself, and she continued to suck, even as her body sent another shuddering orgasm through her. She'd never known pleasure like this before, and had no intention of ever stopping.

Finally it was Henry's turn. Evil mastermind, Henry, whose idea it was to turn a robbery into an act of unimaginable violence. "Am I being a good little pig for you?" She pleaded in a voice that sounded innocent and sweet.

"Not yet... not until you let us fuck you every single way possible..." he snarled.

"I want to do everything..." Galloway moaned. She had both hands locked around Henry's staff now, and was working it vigorously. Her hands made the long journey up and down his shaft, the bulbous head aimed at her chest. "I want to fuck you for hours and hours... and I want everyone to know what I'm willing to do for you." She moaned. The words seemed to fall out of her mouth. There was no conscious thought to them. They came from within, as though they were the words of someone else controlling her tongue.

But her excitement was genuine. And as she sucked and jerked and stroked and licked, she realized that she had to have these men inside of her body. She had to take them into her pussy and let them plunge their shafts so deep. She wanted them to climax in her womb...

Feeling like she'd completely lost her mind with lust, Galloway sensually traced the head of Henry's cock in a figure eight around her breasts, now slick with her drool. She tickled it across the reflective surface of her badge.

"I need you now. Please!" She begged.

The four of them were happy to oblige. She squealed in delight as they hauled her to feet. Even her gasps of excitement were so far from her normal tomboyish voice, that she was caught off guard.

Then they were literally throwing her onto the Blackjack table. Henry grabbed her ankles and there was nothing kind or romantic about the way he forced her legs apart.

"Don't be gentle with me," she begged them.

And then they came at her, intending to grant that wish— to brutalize her sexually and not stop until there were done. Galloway quivered in anticipation, never wanting something so badly in her life...

The high pitched screech of an alarm clock cut through the debaucherous orgy. Before they could stuff her the way she was craving, it all vanished. The murderous beasts, the casino, the destruction, the horror...

All of it was gone, and Galloway sat up in her darkened bedroom, regarding her alarm clock in a death stare. "Nooooo..." she groaned out, in a very similar way that Quinn had hours ago when he had to get up.

Galloway was panting, trying to catch her breath. Her entire body was shaking. She was covered in a sheen of sweat, and her sheets clung to her. When she looked down at her naked body, she saw her nipples were as hard as pebbles, and her pussy was a sopping wet mess. She was positive that she'd been touching herself in her sleep to that dream. When she felt herself now, she almost cried out at the instant pleasure that it brought her. Her pussy was so sensitive, the slightest touch made her jaw clench and her toes curl. There were butterflies in her stomach. She felt like she was free falling. That same thrill of losing all control was there.

She couldn't stop herself. She needed to touch herself now, before the memories and excitement of the departing dream completely wore off and the moment was gone.

She ran her fingers over her slit and gasped. She had to throw herself back on the bed, or she was sure she'd fall over from pleasure. "Oh my god!" She cried out, her hips bucking herself against her fingers. How had she gotten so wound up?

Images of the bad men-turned demons flashed through her mind. The impossible cocks that they'd threatened her with. The biggest disappointment of all was that she'd woken up before they fucked her.

Galloway needed to feel them. She needed more than just her hands. Her fingers alone wouldn't be enough. Not after that dream. Her eyes scanned the bedroom.

Her rifle was propped against the wall. Her eyes widened. She remembered the way the bad men had violated her with the barrel of the shotgun, and Galloway gave serious thought to using that.

No. She dismissed the idea. A dream, a fantasy... that was all one thing. But reality was different. Gun safety had been drilled into her for most of her life. She couldn't violate that now. No way. But beside the gun was her duty belt. And in that duty belt...

Galloway couldn't stop herself. She plucked the hard steel baton from its sheath. It was a collapsible Asp. The handle was black steal, about 8 inches long. Hard and unyielding. Galloway felt a small thrill as she regarded the weapon. Then she lay back on the bed, and teased the cold steal over her warm lips.

She allowed an excited sigh of pleasure to escape her throat. Then in one steady motion, she plunged the baton into her pussy. Her eyes fluttered, her body shivered, and her orgasm was almost immediate. Her toes curled over the bed sheets, and her breathing turned into a series deep steady gasps. Even as she orgasmed, Galloway continued to slide the heavy stick in and out of her body in long steady strokes.

Galloway was supposed to be using this time to get ready for work. Instead, she wasted most of it masturbating with her weapon. She lay on the bed, writhing, gasping, moaning and crying out as she arched her back and bucked her hips again and again. She alternated plunging it deep into her wetness, and bringing it to her mouth to run her tongue across the surface, tasting her own juices on the handle. Each time that she orgasmed, she only grew more greedy for another, and another. Her tits jiggled, her feet braced on the sheets and she leveraged her body back and forth as she fucked herself. The headboard began to smack off the wall like it had when she fucked Quinn last night.

When she brought herself to her final and most intense orgasm yet, she glanced down and discovered how much wetness she'd left behind on the sheets.

"Oh my god," she said, breathing hard, wiping sweat from her brow and staring at the mess in disbelief. Then the digital alarm clock caught her attention. "Oh my god!" She cried out.

She had less than ten minutes to get ready and head out! Galloway had literally spent almost an entire hour masturbating to a dream that she'd had. And a rather horrific one, at that. But the orgasms. My god, the orgasms had been more intense than anything she'd ever felt... and her body had never responded so much to such stimuli... such taboos.

As she hurried through her shower, she couldn't shake the guilt of what she'd done.

Galloway was all too aware that while poor Quinn was at work, struggling at a job he hated, she had basically been at home, mentally cheating on him. Although their relationship went far deeper than the physical, in such a way that they were perfectly comfortable being open about sharing, Galloway felt that this particular instance really had been cheating. She'd gotten off to the worst fantasies imaginable. Dark, hedonistic thoughts that even Quinn wouldn't approve of— because they didn't just compromise her body, but they compromised her soul.

How could she ever forgive herself?

She paused at the front door. Her stomach rumbled. She didn't have time to eat breakfast, nor had she the time to make herself a lunch. "I guess I deserve that," she scolded herself. She would be hungry today, but that was a worthy punishment for the awful things that she'd used her morning to do.

When she pulled her apartment door open, she blinked in disbelief. At her feet sat a little cooler with a note attached. It was written in Ethan's scratchy handwriting.

"We had extra bread so I made you lunch for your training. I can't wait to hear about it! Good luck. You can do this! -Ethan"

Inside were sandwiches, crackers, and slices of cheese and cucumber.

Galloway's eyes softened and she smiled to herself. It was sort of a sad smile. This kid thought the world of her, and she was suddenly worried that she'd let him down— because frankly, she was letting herself down... a lot. But she'd belittle herself later. Right now, she had a friend with high expectations of her, and the last thing she wanted was to disappoint him.

***

3A

Rob had been running mostly on autopilot since last night. He'd given little thought to the incident with the apparition in the glass. A trick of the brain and nothing more. Perhaps his own guilt was haunting him. But that melted away the moment he woke up and consulted the big board of neighbors.

Back on the bed, Kelsey lay sprawled out, and sound asleep. An entire night of wild fucking will tucker any girl out— even ones under the influence of some weird supernatural spell. Even Rob had his doubts that he could type "Kelsey had endless energy" into his magic computer, and it would come true. If it did, it sounded like a cruel torture. Let the girl sleep. Rob wasn't cruel.

Although... speaking of cruel. He glanced over the list of names and apartment diagrams on his wall. Every single one of them was exciting— a new and fun possibility of what the day might bring him. But one name in particular made his cock jump. Or rather... two names in particular.

Rob had never been a bully before. But the way she had responded to his cruelty, with such intensity. It was hard to forget that. After some careful consideration, he decided it was worth trying again. With a few twists, of course.

But today's target wasn't the only project that he had simmering. Rob sat down at his console and began to type. He had a lot of work to do today...

***

1B

Tara Jane "TJ" Berger was humming to herself in the sun. She had the day off and Chris decided to call out at the last second so they could spend the day together in the same yard where they'd said their wedding vows.

They figured some time in the fresh air might be good for them. They'd been in a bit of a fog ever since a few nights ago when they'd come-to in their bedroom, sweaty and sticky— especially TJ. She'd been covered in sweat. Clearly they'd just had sex, though neither one remembered it. Even weirder, the sex must have been positively acrobatic. Things were broken around the house, the lamp knocked over, their photos on the floor in cracked frames, and their mattress was hanging halfway off the bed. TJ was athletic, but Chris had no idea that the two of them had it in them to fuck so ferociously.

They had no explanation for the memory loss. It was weird, and... slightly disturbing. But TJ was a go-with-the-flow type of woman. She shrugged it off as maybe a glass of wine too many. And as far as Chris was concerned, as long as he'd been the one fucking TJ's brains out, why question it further?

A breeze kicked up and rattled the leaves overhead, sending dozens of golden ones raining to the ground to announce the coming of early fall. TJ watched them, with stars in her eyes and a happy smile on her lips.