Hollow Pleasure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,288 Followers

His heart continued to pound and it took everything Ethan had to control his breathing. It was the most erotic moment of Ethan's life... and also the most embarrassing, shameful, and weird. He'd cum to his own mother. The thought alone made him want to groan in shame.

He opened his eyes, and blinked. The doorway was empty again. His mother was gone. Had she finished after getting herself off, and departed? Or had he made a sound and alerted her? Oh god!

Ethan lay still for several minutes, staring blankly, not comprehending what just happened. And not wanting to move.

Finally, the stickiness in his pants spurred him up. He sat up, alone his bedroom and stared down at the reality before him. His own mother had made him cum in his pants.

***

1B

Tara Jane was exhausted. She couldn't remember anything that happened in the garden. Just like before, there was a time gap in her life. The last thing she remembered was being alone, potting flowers as Chris went to the shed. Then when she came to, she was a sweaty, sticky mess. Chris had been standing in front of her, and he looked like he'd been crying, his face contorted with worry.

Perhaps she'd fainted from heat stroke, or sun stroke? Those things could happen. Maybe she'd been dehydrated and had passed out. She had certainly felt thirsty. When she blinked at Chris, he'd told her that's what had happened... although the way he'd questioned her, the way he'd looked at her... it almost seemed like he was lying. Like he was trying to decide if he should be mad at her. TJ was afraid. Had she done or said something wrong when she'd been unconscious? Had she cursed at him? Perhaps she'd been so delirious that she'd insulted him.

Regardless, she seemed better, and Chris had been loving and concerned. But something was on his mind the entire rest of the night, distracting him.

Once they'd gone to bed, TJ had fallen into a deep sleep very quickly. But Chris lay awake. He was thinking. He hadn't been able to stop since that moment in the garden.

He believed TJ. She legitimately did not remember anything. Whatever forces had been at play, she had not acted of her own free will. And whatever had been controlling TJ's actions was not her— it was an imposter.

The image of Robert Bradford in 3A invaded Chris's thoughts. He went red with rage. How fuckin' dare he??? That sick sonofabitch had figured out some mystical mind control power, and he'd used it on Chris's wife, treating the love of his life like a fuckin' sex doll!

Chris determined right then that he was going to make Rob suffer for that. But how? This wasn't exactly the sort of thing that he could go to the police with. "Excuse me officer, but this author has a magic computer that put a spell on my wife and made her do all sorts of perverse things." That was laughable. Chris would find himself locked up in an asylum, and Rob would be free to do whatever the fuck he wanted with whoever he wanted.

No. It was absolutely imperative that Chris stay guarded. He was the only line of defense against this monster. For the sake of TJ, for the sake of everyone in the building, and for the sake of humanity, he had to be cautious, deliberate, and stay off the radar. It had been by sheer luck that Chris hadn't been caught today.

Rob had gotten careless and stupidly thought Chris was at work. And now Chris knew everything. He needed to proceed carefully, or else he might end up with his memories erased as well. Chris didn't know how many times Rob might have done this to him and his wife... but he was positive it would stop now. Computer. It had something to do with Rob's computer. Lucky for him, Chris was a computer specialist.

Chris was going to figure out what was going on, and he was going to make that sonofabitch pay.

*** Hollow Pleasure to be continued... ***

Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,288 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I return here and say it again. I know my opinion is of little importance. It is just that now I am not jerking off I have both hands to type. Justice in Mind control stories is not hot. Like seriously, who finds in arousing to think about MC being put in his place by a group of rational and good people?

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 2 years ago

Lots of positive comments.

For a sick predator...

weird...this Rob character

is more and more antipathic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. A State Trooper injured on the job would be on disability usually something like 80% of what was making when accident on the job happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Three different cocks shooting outside of girls in the same story? You wanna know what...it works.

Whole series has been whiz bang so far. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 01 A young man becomes aware of the mothers of his friends.in Mature
Trophy Wives School Rachelle Pt. 01 Stepson trains his stepsister and mom as horny trophy wives.in Mind Control
Cupid's Big Screw-Up Cupid's mistake leaves a man with strange new talents.in Mind Control
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories