Hollow Pleasure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris gave her a smile and a wink from where he was standing. He was cleaning a smudge from his glasses with the tail of his shirt. When he replaced them, he goggled at her in that way that people with thick glasses often do. TJ giggled whenever he did, and it made Chris smile.

He was glad he'd called off at the last minute. TJ was looking especially good today. She was dressed in a flowery sundress of her favorite color— yellow. It matched the bouncy blonde curls of her hair. It clung to the swell of her breasts in a sexy but old fashioned way that reminded Chris of June Cleaver or something from an old Nick at Night show. And when the breeze kicked up, it lifted her dress to show off her smooth tan thighs. At one point, he even got a flash of her white satin panties.

She was knelt near the garden, transferring flowers from pots to the soil. Nearby was the cluster of towering trees where they had been married. Beyond that, sat the rear tenant parking lot, and further still was the iron fence of the sloping hillside cemetery.

Chris was digging tools out of a shed that all tenants shared (although very little of them actually used it). TJ was bent over on her hands and knees in the grass. Her round butt was facing him and when the breeze blew, it lifted her dress again.

Chris felt an odd stirring in his pants. Despite how innocent she looked, he couldn't help but think of the broken bedroom furniture. Somewhere behind that free spirit was a total animal that might have awakened, and he was disappointed that he couldn't remember it. He was seeing TJ in a new light. Barely restrained sexual magnetism just below that easy smile, relaxed demeanor, and big Disney eyes, with the long lashes. It intrigued him, and for whatever reason he imagined just coming up behind her and taking her right there in the open field, on all fours like the animals that they were...

But he couldn't do that. She looked far too innocent and sweet at the moment. He wondered what it would take to coax it out of her while sober.

"In each of us is another, whom we do not know..." he quoted out loud to himself.

"What was that?" TJ peered back over her shoulder at him, a smile lingering on her full lips. Her voice always calm and relaxing, like she was cooing a distressed animal. The trowel in her hand was heaped with loose soil.

"Nothing," he said. Chris dusted his hands on his jeans.

"Sweetie, there should be a couple of bags of nutrient soil in the shed, could you get those for me?"

"Yeah, sure thing." He paused, and a little smile formed on his lips. "Or... we could get them together and maybe... take a little break." For some reason, Chris was feeling slightly... adventurous. He was trying to tempt that inner animal out of TJ again. Would she go for it?

"In the shed?" She looked rather surprised, though not really disturbed. She was smiling.

"Why not? It's just us out here."

She seemed to consider it for a second. But then a flash of red spread across her cheeks, and he knew she was going to dismiss him. "Go get the soil, pervert." She tossed her gloves playfully at him.

Chris couldn't help feeling a little disappointed, but it had been worth a shot. He headed for the shed. The inside was dark and stifling hot, even in the early fall air. Light filtered in from a single window, highlighting the dirt and spider webs. The smell of gasoline and grass clippings was heavy. Chris navigated the collection of lawn mowers and equipment that the landlord used to maintain the property. It was a good thing Chris was skinny. It was a tight squeeze.

He peered at the back shelves for several minutes. Bags of mulch, gravel, sand, and dirt were neatly stacked. He spotted TJ's nutrient rich soil, and grunted as he hefted the burden. As he carefully navigated his way back through the jumbled mess of the shed, he heard voices outside. It sounded like someone was talking to TJ.

Chris grew slightly nervous. TJ was a bit of a free spirit, but also a tad naïve when it came to the ugly side of humanity. She wanted to believe the goodness in everyone, often falling victim to pan handlers and weirdoes. Chris was sometimes afraid she'd be an easy target for serial killers or rapists.

Curious, he sidled up to the window of the tool shed.

TJ had stopped what she was doing and stood, talking to a man. Chris recognized Rob, from the third floor. The author. Chris had met him a few times in passing, but the guy seemed socially awkward and difficult to talk to. Chris had made a note to purchase a few of the man's books, just so he could have an ice breaker, but he kept putting it off. It seemed odd that such a man would be out here in the sun... and openly approaching TJ.

Rob was holding an object in his hands. Chris frowned. What was that? A wireless keyboard? Why the hell did he bring one all the way out here? It seemed beyond weird. Even more so when Rob began to type feverishly in one hand.

Chris watched discreetly through the dirt-smeared window, trying to make sense of what he was seeing.

Then, to his shock and horror, TJ dropped to her knees, reached her hands up, and began to undo Rob's belt. She unzipped his pants, and reached her hand inside.

The color drained from Chris's face. Was his wife actually taking this man's pants off? Chris's first impulse was to storm out there and confront them. His wife was blatantly and publicly cheating on him! What the fuck?

But as Chris watched, Rob typed quickly, half in the moment, and half distracted by what his hurried typing. It was definitely not normal behavior for a man who was hoping for a quickie with a married woman.

Every instinct in Chris's body told him to not make a sound. That something bad would happen if he did. Rob didn't know Chris was here, and it was absolutely imperative that it remain that way.

"Have you missed me?" Rob asked, smiling over the keyboard as TJ ran her hand up his leg. Her other hand sought out his cock, and when she found it, she eagerly tugged it from his pants.

It flopped freely in the sunlight.

Both Chris and TJ gasped at once, but Chris was much more sincere. Rob's penis was huge! The guy easy double the size of Chris— a solid 9 or 10 inches, not even fully hard.

"Oh god yes!" TJ cried enthusiastically. It definitely was not her normal subdued voice.

Chris's jaw dropped when TJ opened her mouth wide, and with almost no coaxing, she enveloped Rob's dangling manhood right there in the yard. The entire time, the author was typing away.

Chris felt his heart break as he watched his loving wife eagerly devour Rob's penis in the very place where they'd said their vows. Something was very off. Maybe it was merely wishful thinking, but as much as the simplest explanation was that his wife wasn't as faithful as Chris wished... this did not seem at all like Tara Jane. She rarely performed oral, and when she did it wasn't with the expertise that she was exhibiting now. She bobbed her head aggressively. She swallowed him all the way down. Her tongue darted out and played games along his shaft as she went.

Despite the leaden ball of internal pain and heartbreak in his gut, Chris felt less like he was watching his wife cheat, and more like she was an imposter wearing his wife as a costume. Even her words and demeanor felt... hollow...

TJ tilted her face up to peer at Rob over his cock, like she was worshipping him there in the sun. She bobbed her head up and down in long strokes, making sure to taste all of him. She swallowed down his length until she gagged.

"Good good slut," he moaned in pleasure, a smug smile of triumph spread across his face. Chris balled up his fists. He wanted to storm out there and wipe it from Rob's interloping face. But there was something off that kept him hidden.

"Your good slut," TJ emphasized in a husky voice. She took Rob's thick hearty cock and mindlessly smacked herself in the face with it again and again. It made a wet slapping sound on her rosy sun soaked cheeks.

"Careful you don't knock yourself silly," Rob giggled.

"Knock me silly with that cock," she pleaded. "Hurry, before someone comes." And then TJ resumed her eager sucking of Rob's manhood. She swallowed him straight down, forcing her nose to his stomach. Her wild blonde hair smacking against his waist. She gripped him by the hips and held her face against his body for what felt like hours.

Chris was sick with rage and betrayal, but force himself to observe. He hated himself for not going out there and ending it. When he glanced down, he was even more ashamed to see that he'd grown erect from watching.

"Don't worry about that," Rob grinned dismissively. "Everybody will be cumming. Well... maybe not your pathetic pin dick husband," Rob continued as he fed TJ his cock. The mere mention of her husband and TJ bobbed her head faster. Her hand reached up and grasped Rob, stroking him into her mouth with each bob of her head. Drool began to form from her bottom lip, running in long streamers down Rob's balls.

Chris blushed red.

Tara's hand wandered between her legs, sliding up beneath her sun dress. She began to finger herself there in the garden while she sucked off this man. Her mouth made wet puckering noises with each pull from his rod, like she was slurping up the best tasting popsicle ever.

Chris's cock throbbed in his pants. He shook his head, he was far too angry for that.

TJ continued to gobble and stroke and swallow. She took his cock from her mouth, and ran her full lips along his length, kissing him up and down the sides of his manhood. Her hand was busily rubbing between her legs. The sun in her face, she looked like a sex starved goddess.

And to further make that point...

"Fuck me... please..." she hissed out, her voice low and desperate. Her big eyes were even bigger as she peered up at Rob. Her hands went from his penis, and slid up his thighs, rubbing his belly. There was something about the way she knelt in the grass, running her hands up him and pleading... like she was worshipping some conquering god. And the way Rob stood over her, smiling in triumph, that was exactly the image that came to mind.

"Get up," Rob snarled at her.

TJ almost squealed as she leapt to her feet. Her wish was going to be granted. She bounded to the nearest tree, where she bent forward and slid off her panties. Chris was astonished at how willing and easy she was being about this. All the while, Rob kept his wireless keyboard close at hand.

"I've been needing this..." TJ panted excitedly as she collected her underwear from the ground, and offered them to Rob as a memento. "Ever since we almost broke the bed, and you pumped your cum into me. God, I hope it took. I want a baby so badly..."

Chris's mouth dropped open. That's what happened!?! All this time, he thought the memory block had to do with TJ and him having too much to drink. But now Chris was certain that Rob was behind something much darker. He watched as Rob one-handed the keyboard and continued to type.

He's controlling her, somehow. It dawned on Chris. As did the memory block. Rob had controlled them both somehow. What awful things had they done? A baby? Oh god! Chris needed to remain absolutely silent. If Rob knew that Chris was here, he was positive he'd wipe his memory again. For the sake of their free will, he needed to stay silent! Otherwise, they'd be slaves. Shit, how long had they been slaves already???

"Yeah?" Rob stroked his cock as he stepped up to TJ. "You want to try your luck again?"

TJ smiled an evil little smile. "No... I mostly just want to get fucked by you again." She said, twirling playfully and resting her back against the tree trunk.

If there was ever a time in his life that Chris could truly feel his heart break in his chest, it was when Rob strode up to his wife and took her right there, on the very spot that they were married.

TJ threw her arms around Rob's neck as she drove her face eagerly into his for a hot passionate kiss. And her leg came up naturally, where she rested it on his hip. Her dress inched dangerously high, and Chris watched the momentary awkward shuffle as both TJ and Rob situated themselves. He knew what they were doing— they were lining themselves up. A moment later, and Rob's hips pushed, TJ threw her head back and sighed with pleasure, and that was it— another man was officially inside of TJ in front of Chris's very eyes.

What followed involved very little buildup. Their thrusts were immediately hard, deep, and eager. TJ's body was positively acrobatic. She folded her leg around, behind Rob's, wrapping her smooth silkiness and helping to draw him into her. Her hips pushed into him, trying to take him as fast and deep as she possibly could.

Rob reciprocated in kind. He pinned her to the tree. His hips were a blur, his frame looking too skinny in his jeans as he violated Chris's wife in front of him. Chris was gripping the window sill of the shed, watching this man violate his marriage in the one place that was most special to him. This sunny spot in the back yard had always been that special place where Chris began his life with the woman of his dreams. And now it was forever tarnished. From now on, whenever Chris would look at this place in the yard, all he'd see is his personal pain... all he'd see was TJ, with her head tilted up to the sky as Rob kissed and sucked on her neck. And he'd hear the way she gasped and cried out and cooed, as Rob's hips thrust himself deeper and deeper. His bare, unprotected cock traveling into the deepest regions of TJ's body.

The shed was stiflingly hot. Large salty drops spilled down Chris's face, and as he wiped them, he realized it wasn't sweat. It was tears. He was crying as he watched this impossible sight, powerless to put a stop to it.

TJ's back against the tree, Rob was fucking her like crazy beneath her sun dress. The trunk was shaking in a steady rhythm, sending showers of golden leaves raining down from the branches. If they weren't being so rough and eager about it, they actually looked like mating lovers in a romantic romp. But TJ and Rob were far too rough, far too aggressive. TJ's hands couldn't get enough of Rob's body, and as he vigorously penetrated her again and again, her hands and legs worked Rob's pants down his narrow hips. His skinny butt came into view, flexing and moving in quick strokes.

The golden skin on TJ's smooth thigh was starting to glisten with sweat as she rested it on Rob's hip. From where Chris was standing, he couldn't see the actual penetration. But there were plenty of hints. Each time Rob withdrew, there was a wet sloppy mess between her thighs. Hints of skin and flashes of Rob's huge pale shaft coming and going as it pleased in TJ's body. Heavy balls swung back and forth below TJ's ass.

The aggression was unbelievable. TJ was leaning back, bouncing her hips against Rob's thrusts. He pushed hard and fast and TJ pushed right back. She thrust out her lower jaw, breathing hard through her mouth. Her eyes were shut in focused concentration. The curve of her tits was bouncing wildly beneath her sundress. If her dress was low cut, they would have come popping out minutes ago.

TJ reached above her head and grasped at the lowest hanging branches. She hoisted herself up, like she was hanging from playground monkey bars, and wrapped her other leg around Rob's waist.

"Fuck me, Rob," she panted, her voice ragged and husky. Chris could hardly recognize her.

But Rob took full advantage of the situation. As TJ hung on to the branches, Rob grasped her ass and pulled her deep into his aggressive thrusts. She threw her hair back and moaned at the sky. Her lovely light colored curls bounced as the tree above them shook. TJ kicked off her flip flops and the toes of her bare feet squeezed tightly. She looked like a wild woman— an animal that had shed her thin veil of civility and innocence, and become the primate within.

Rob apparently thought so too. "You little garden whore. This is really what you're made for— fucking like an animal."

"Yessss," TJ cried out in agreement.

"Everything else is just a waste of time."

"A huge waste of time." She echoed. "My whole life should be dedicated to fucking... and reproducing... and fucking some more."

"I couldn't agree more," Rob grunted.

"Then fuck me, Rob! Let's do what we're meant to do. Let's reproduce." TJ threw her head back and panted. Her strong legs yanking Rob into her again and again, refusing to let go of him until she was satisfied. The tree shook. Her hips bounced and rocked wildly into him. Her tits wobbled beneath her top. "Right here in the garden," she continued to pant. "Where animals mate... we're meant to do this... right hereeeee!" She cried out as she orgasmed. And still Rob continued to fuck her right through her pleasure.

Chris stood silently in self loathing, listening in anguish to the sound of this fuckin' intruder bringing such intensity and pleasure to his wife's body. He was positive she'd never stop moaning in ecstasy. And he was powerless to stop it. He could only watch and listen.

But just as he was positive that it couldn't get much worse... it did.

TJ and Rob continued to gasp in pleasure, relishing in their outdoor romp, that neither of them expected the interruption. The sound of a shocked gasp cut through their pleasant euphoria.

When they looked up, they spotted a man gaping back at the two of them. An old man, out for a walk with his dog. He was sporting a classic pair of old man's khaki slacks, a windbreaker jacket over top of a blue plaid button down. He wore a khaki fishing hat over his silver hair, and his cheeks were chubby and flushed from the activity that he'd just stumbled upon. He'd been in the act of walking his dog along the alley between the yard and the cemetery, and so happened to catch the debauchery in mid orgasm.

Apparently this hadn't been in the plan, because despite the interruption, TJ was still wildly bucking herself against Rob's steely length of rod, mindlessly impaling herself, even as Rob stopped. Rob's expression also registered bewilderment. Then, to confirm Chris's suspicions all this time, Rob began to type hurriedly, in a race against time. A grin began to spread from ear to ear, and the old man's behavior started to change almost immediately.

The old man tied the dog's leash to the fence post. The dog seemed to have no reaction at all— frozen in time. Then the old man stepped into the back yard, approaching the pair of lovers.

"Oh no, no no no," Chris mumbled to himself.

The old man stopped in front of them, the bewilderment still on his face. He looked far too innocent for what was about to happen. Then Rob lowered TJ to the ground. She smiled at the old man wickedly— the grin of a sexual demon who was about to demonstrate her powers of influence.

She swung around the old man and pressed his back to the tree. Although he was complacent, his eyes were big and fearful, trying to comprehend what was happening. Rob was aggressively typing nearby, an ear to ear grin on his face, his pants halfway down his thighs, and his cock harder and more prominent than ever.

The sick fuck was enjoying the scene he was creating, Chris realized. A conductor leading a symphony.

TJ reached behind her back and unzipped her undress. She shrugged her shoulders from the straps and slid it down her waist, taking her bra with it. She didn't stop until the swell of her shapely tits came into view. The old man's eyes popped, but he hardly had time to react, because TJ grasped him by the back of his head and thrust his face fully into her chest.

She giggled and cooed with delight. His old man's hat fell loose, landing at their feet. His head was bald and TJ rubbed it playfully as she shoved her young tits fully into his face. The old man only struggled for a moment before he seemed to melt into her. TJ started to moan in pleasure, and Chris realized that this old man was sucking on TJ's tits.