Hollow Pleasure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah... I do," Bill let out a soft nervous laugh. Even in the video screen, Danni could see her brother's chest rising and falling quickly. The poor man was breathing so hard. It thrilled her in ways that she never felt before. Danni felt so alive.

"I wish you were here touching them..." she closed her eyes and cooed softly, massaging and rubbing them. She pinched her nipples and gave them a little twist until she let out an involuntary sigh of pleasure.

"Oh my god," Bill murmured as he watched.

Danni's one eye opened slightly. "It's okay, Bill. You can touch yourself. I want you to." Then her hands continued to explore.

In the video, Bill looked nervous and ashamed, like at any moment someone could storm in and catch him with his sister. He was on edge, his pulse pounding harder than it ever had before in his life. His hand disappeared from view, and when Bill let out a soft sigh of excitement, Danni knew. The Esposito siblings were masturbating in front of each other.

Kneeling on the bed, Danni parted her legs. Her shorts were especially short and revealing.

Even Bill couldn't resist commenting "God, you have amazing legs."

"Yeah?" she peered up at him and gave him a naughty smile, her hair falling across her face.

Bill nodded, and from his hand movements and heavy breathing, she knew he was pumping his cock. "Yeah... they just go on and on."

"You should see what's between them," Danni smiled teasingly and slid her hand down the front of her shorts. She sighed almost instantly. "I am so wet," she said each word slowly, her tongue forming the words as though she was tasting a foreign dish.

"Oh my god," Bill groaned softly.

"Wanna see?" She asked, letting her voice take on an innocent tone.

Bill swallowed again, then managed to blurt out, "Yes."

"Okay, but I want to see you..." Danni said, and her eyes wandered down her brother's frame. "All of you."

Bill nodded and slowly got up from his desk. He carried the tablet over to his cot. While he did, Danni rolled onto her back, kicked her legs in the air and shed her shorts, tossing them away. Her shaved pussy glistened from the wetness that had already been forming since she'd started this call. Now she lay on her back, parted her legs, and ran her hand over herself. Her whole body quivered. Danni couldn't remember a single time in her life when she'd been this worked up.

When she turned her head to the screen, her brother had shed his shirt, and was bare chested. His muscles were sculpted like a GI Joe, and he had several military tattoos. Then came the clink of his belt and his pants being lowered and Danni couldn't resist running her tongue over her lip as she waited.

When Bill settled onto his back, Danni gasped at the sight of her naked brother. "Bill, oh my god," she muttered.

"Is everything okay?" Bill asked nervously.

Danni's jaw was hanging open. "Your cock," she marveled. "It's so fuckin'... big..." her eyes drank in the sight of him. His penis was standing at attention, rigid and hard and throbbing. It was as veiny and muscular as the rest of him. Danni chided herself for not coming to this conclusion sooner— that her brother was the perfect man for her.

Bill was nervous, but he looked more relieved. His hand tentatively reaching for it again, as he lay in full view of his sister. He started to stroke softly. "Is that a good thing?"

"A very good thing," Danni's eyes were fixed to her brother's tool. "It's thick..." her mouth formed the words, but felt like she was drooling. "And long... *very* long." Her hand resumed rubbing herself, but now her heart was pounding for a whole new reason. "Oh my god, I'm so happy," she laughed slightly.

"W-What are you thinking about?" Bill asked as he watched his sister touch herself, and stroked his member.

"When you get home, me greeting you at the airport. All I can imagine is me bent over in a parking lot somewhere, because we couldn't make it home." Danni admitted. Her fingers came to rest on her clit and started to move in fast little circles.

"Oh my god, Danni," Bill moaned slightly, but his tempo increased as well.

"Yes," she moaned as her hand found just the right spot. Her hips bucked on the bed. "God I wish you were here right now."

"Yeah?" Bill's long smooth strokes were coming faster. He'd managed to coax a drop of precum from his shaft. It clung to the head of his cock like dew on a leaf. Danni had the uncontrollable desire to taste it.

"I don't think I'd be able to stop kissing you," Danni confessed. Even as she said it, Bill's cock rewarded her with a visible spasm. She'd made her brother's cock jump! Danni tossed her head back and moaned. Her fingers were a blur. Her lips parted.

"Oh god, Danni."

When she turned back to the camera, Bill was looking at her. His eyes were wide open, wanting to take in every inch of his sister's naked body. The pleasure on his face was apparent.

"What would you do to me?" Danni asked him.

"I— I— I don't know," Bill stammered, his face bright red with uncertainty. "This is all so... new." He grunted, and bit his lip. His hips thrust mindless against his hand.

Danni saw it. "I think we both know what you'd do," she giggled in delight. "At least your body does."

Bill's hips gave a lurch, and both Bill and Danni laughed lightly, in the throws of pleasure. "Yeah, I think so too." He grunted. "I'd... I'd... I'd fuck you," he said finally. And he almost seemed to breathe a sigh of relief when he got it out in the open. "I'd fuck the hell out of you." He gasped again, his hand working faster, his head lolled back for a second, his eyes shut. "I'd fuck you for hours."

"Yes," Danni moaned in pleasure. "Fuck me Bill. We'd have to send for take out and delivery because we wouldn't leave this bed for days." Both Esposito siblings were masturbating so feverishly that their hands were a blur. Two blood-related hands on different sides of the globe doing the same thing at the same time, and their thoughts clouded with taboo lust for each other.

"Oh god, Danni, that sounds amazing," Bill gasped. Drops of precum were freely spilling down his length, running over his knuckles.

"I want to taste you," Danni moaned, watching her brother's seed starting to flow. "I want to ride you. I want to take you in every position."

"Oh god," Bill continued to moan in pleasure.

"I want to fall asleep in your arms... and wake you up to do it all over again." Danni continued to moan.

"Danni... I..." Bill's hips were thrusting upward into the air, over and over again, as though he really did have his sister in his lap.

"I know..." Danni said. The truth was that she was just as close too. "Just keep going. Your hand is my hand."

Bill gasped.

"That's not you touching your cock. That's me."

"Fuck..." Bill moaned.

"I want you to cum inside of my pussy... so... badly..."

"Danni! Ohhhh fuck!" Bill bit his lip, his eyes fluttered, and suddenly he stabbed upwards into the air with his solid manhood. The first shot of white cum rocketed high.

"Ohhh me too!" Danni cried out. Her hips bucked as though she was accepting her brother's seed thousands of miles away. Her fingers danced on herself, and her body went into convulsions like bolts of electricity were shooting through her. "Mmmmm fuck meeeee."

Bill gasped with the ropes that shot forth— knowing that each had been meant for his own biological sister. The cum landed in warm wet lines across his bare thighs and on his canvas cot.

Danni's soft squeaky voice matched Bill's, and they climaxed together.

When it was over, they both lay panting on their beds, miles apart.

Bill finally managed to find his voice. "Holy shit," he gasped. An expression of disbelief on his face. Danni could see the post orgasm shame. The thought of 'did that really just happen?' mixed with pleasure, mixed with 'what have I done?'

"Hey," Danni said. When Bill was finally able to meet her eyes, she smiled warmly at him. "I love you. And I'm so glad we did that. You didn't do anything wrong. Because we both wanted that. And I want to keep doing it... because this... this is something special."

Bill smiled nervously and let out a sigh. "I agree."

"Then we'll keep doing it. And when you're lonely at nights... I want you to close your eyes and think about me." Danni smiled.

Bill shook his head in disbelief. "I don't think I'll be able to stop thinking about it."

***

2A

Ethan was feeling on edge, and not really himself the entire day.

Much of it had to do with his mother... her behavior from the last few nights, and the way Ethan's thoughts and body were responding to it. He felt like he was teetering precariously at the edge of something dangerous. She was making advances toward him. Part of him— a very perverse and guilty part— wanted to take the plunge. But his common sense, instincts, and natural wiring screamed 'No! She's your mother, that is so fucked up!'

He'd managed to successfully avoid her all day today, hoping that if he allowed some time to cool off, things would settle back into normalcy. He was sure they would. His mother was probably just stressed from work and a lack of men in her life, and Ethan... well... lack of a girlfriend was probably just leaving him frustrated and desperate.

He'd gotten up early— before his mother was even awake, and decided to go for a walk in the hopes of avoiding her. He paused in the hallway and gave Kate Galloway's door a longing glance. He knew his mother wasn't the only reason he was feeling out of sorts.

Ethan had a crush. There was no denying that. Kate Galloway was so cool and hot and fun and funny. He wasn't an idiot. She'd never be into a guy like him with his young age and his... limitations. But still, he was able to let the fantasy carry him each day, right up until he found out she had a boyfriend. That was what really drove it home that she wasn't into him and never would be.

Although he didn't want to, Ethan thought it best to avoid her today as well. Let her have her fun with her boyfriend. He'd just prefer to not see it. He headed for the stairs... paused, and looked to her door again. He sighed. He shouldn't direct his personal disappointment onto her. They were friends and he needed to be steadfast about that if he wanted to keep her in his life.

He went into his kitchen a put some things together for her. Outside of her door, he left a small cooler and a note. "We had extra bread so I made you lunch for your training. I can't wait to hear about it! Good luck. You can do this!"

Then he went for a walk. Not that he could go very far with his crutches and no car. But he headed for the center of town, and eyed the buildings around him. His mood wasn't only about his mom and Galloway, he realized. In general, Ethan was experiencing a loss of purpose. He was 18, but he wasn't going to school— they couldn't afford it. He didn't have much of a social life. His mom worked very hard to take care of them. And though she might not like it, maybe he should pull his weight. That was exactly why he found himself headed for his favorite place— the library— and asking for a job application.

Without even needing to fill it out, he knew he got the job, but it was a shallow victory. He resented the way the librarian had smiled and looked at him when he inquired— with pity. She wasn't hiring Ethan, she was hiring a pair of crutches. Story of my life.

He stayed out for most of the day. When he returned home in the evening, he spotted a note on the door. "Thank you soooo much for lunch! You are the freakin' best! -Galloway"

Ethan breathed a sigh of relief when he made it to his bedroom without an awkward moment from his mother. This was nuts! Was he actually hiding from his mother? Little Meg who was barely 5'2" and looked like a Christmas elf? The thought was absurd. He started to laugh.

Ethan leaned out his bedroom door and called down the hallway. "Good night, mom! I love you!"

He could hear the shower running— his mom was probably having a quick one before bed. "Good night, sweetie!" Meg shouted back. She sounded normal.

But she also had last night before she kissed you... with her tongue! Ethan remembered. He immediately dismissed the thought. Stop it.

He played on his computer for a bit, then laid on his bed and read until he was sleepy. He shut off the lights and thought about Galloway. Maybe he could do something else subtle but nice for her. Just a little nudge to remind her that she had a friend who was thinking about her.

That was when Ethan heard the patter of bare feet on the hallway floor. His mom. She was coming. The feet paused outside of his open bedroom door. From where he lay on his bed, he could see out into the hallway.

His heart sped up. He wasn't sure why. She was probably just coming to check on him. Regardless, he was worried that something weird would happen again. He shut his eyes.

Meg paused in the doorframe. She watched her son sleeping for a moment. The soft glow of his laptop screensaver cast warm light across his features. She had no idea that his one eye was partially open near his pillow.

She bit her lip and gently tapped her nail against the doorframe. Ethan didn't stir. She watched him for several seconds more.

By now, Ethan's heart was drumming in his ears. He wasn't sure how he was able to lay so completely still for so long. He was sure that he was trembling. What would she do if he was awake? Even in the gloom of the bedroom, he was positive that he could see his mother's expression. Her eyes looked lusty... nervous, but like something was on her mind— nothing good. She was softly chewing her lower lip.

To his own shock, he found himself admiring his mother, the way she was admiring him. She looked sexy. She was wearing her robe after her shower. It was cute... and short. Like a little fluffy dress. Ethan could see her legs in the poor lighting. They were shiny and smooth. Meg had freshly shaved them... among other things.

She continued to regard him for a while. Then he watched her hand lift up and run over her chest. She was touching her breast while staring at him!

His heart nearly leapt into his throat. Was he really seeing this?

"Psst, Ethan?" She whispered, her voice barely a breath in the night. Ethan didn't stir. He continued to lay there, pretending to be asleep.

And when he didn't move, Meg did it. She untied her robe, and shrugged it down her shoulders.

Ethan nearly gasped. His mother was completely naked beneath! Her perky breasts on full display in the glow of the meager lighting. Her tummy curved pleasantly to a completely smooth and shaved pussy. Her little body was cute and very inviting. She leaned her butt against the door frame and trailed her fingers down along her skin, her robe barely hanging on her body.

In the dark, Ethan didn't recognize his mother. She looked like a seductress, a sex demon. She leaned her butt against the frame. Her fingers slid down to her pussy. Oh god, she was touching herself! She began to rub.

Ethan fought to keep his breathing calm and gradual. Things had been weird the past few days, but this was nuts!

His mother moaned softly as she ran her hands over herself. The sound of her soft sigh stirred something in Ethan. Oh no. While he may not want it to, Ethan's penis was waking up. He could feel it growing against his thigh. Fuck fuck fuck, this was so wrong.

He glanced back to his mother. Maybe it wasn't her specifically who was spurring his manhood to life. In silhouette, she didn't look like his mother. Her short bouncy hair hid the cute familiar features of her face. And her body— her nice perky breasts, and flat tummy, her thicker butt and thighs... Ethan didn't realize how perfect his mother's body was. She was built like a porn star, and it was never more apparent than right now, as she stood in his doorway, exposed and touching herself.

Her hand worked smoothly between her legs. Ethan's cock jumped again as he wondered what she must be thinking, touching her sex like that in her son's bedroom doorway.

He had an impulsive, almost overwhelming urge to call out to her. What would happen? Would she scamper off, embarrassed? Or would she saunter into the room and climb beneath the covers with him and start to kiss him all over...

She's your mother! His common sense screamed and Ethan snapped out of the fantasy. He needed to stop thinking like this. But laying on his side, his throbbing erection seemed to point at exactly what it wanted.

Meg's bare foot slid forward and back. She rested her head against the door frame and seemed to moan at the ceiling. She was growing emboldened with her sounds, and Ethan was pretty sure she was trying to wake him up.

One hand on her breast, squeezing and massaging, and one hand between her smooth thick thighs, she looked like she was doing a slow sensual mating dance for her own son. Ethan could see the way her fingers moved and knew that she was slow-fucking herself with her slender fingers.

Ethan found himself wondering and fantasizing about what she'd feel like. Her warmth, the pleasure her body could bring to his. He'd never felt more pulled in two different directions in his life. A very pronounced and aroused part of himself wanted desperately to feel his mother, to plunge himself into the same body that had made him, and to pleasure it in deep and carnal ways. But the rational side was ever present and it urged him, like a sixth sense, to lay there and not make a sound.

Meg's sighs were turning into whimpers. Her soft voice sounded like a whining puppy. She was gasping and moaning quietly with each thrust of her finger. Her other hand restlessly alternated breasts, massaging and playing with one, then the other— squeezing and rubbing, pinching and pulling her nipples. Her fingers went to her mouth and she softly sucked at it.

Ethan's cock was twitching and throbbing with a mind of its own. He watched the silhouette of his mother as she worked her finger in and out of her lips, and her other in and out of her pussy. She looked naughty and sexy and incredibly hot as she simulated getting fucked and sucking at the same time.

Ethan almost whimpered out loud. His dick was so hard that it hurt. He needed some relief... desperately.

Meg's panting breaths were coming quicker. Her whimpers fast. Her hands were working in time with her gasps. Ethan could clearly see the long strokes she took as she fucked her finger in and out of her body. Her hips moved in time with her thrusts, and Ethan realized that those hips were craving him— his cock.

The realization sent a tingle through his body and he suddenly felt something happening. Oh no.

He shut his eyes. It wasn't possible, he hadn't touched himself at all. But the way his cock was strained against the fabric of his pants... the way this woman in the doorway was panting and masturbating like a porn star... and the taboo that it was his own adorable and loving mother who he shared an apartment with... it was all too much.

Meggy's back arched, her head tilted to the ceiling and a moan escaped her lips. She clamped her hand over her mouth to silence it, but Ethan could hear his mother's battle to orgasm quietly. She was standing in his doorway climaxing and struggling not to make noise. Ethan understood, because a moment later, he was fighting that same battle.

Something about the whole situation had set him off without him ever having to touch himself. His cock began a series of twitches and jerks and finally... the release. He could feel the spreading hot stickiness filling his pajama bottoms. He squeezed his eyelids shut, trying to stop it, but he had no control over his own body. In seconds his balls had emptied their payload into his pants, gluing the soft fabric to his shaft and legs.