Hollow Pleasure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris barely had time to process this, because TJ's hand shot down to the old man's crotch and began to aggressively rub. The old man grunted, his mouth muffled against TJ's tan round breasts. TJ rubbed his head with one hand, her face tilted up to the sky as she purred in pleasure. Her other hand working in quick grasping circles around the man's crotch, coaxing his manhood to life. And to Chris's shock, he was responding. His dick was growing stiff in his slacks.

Then TJ pulled the man's flushed face away from her chest and pushed him eagerly back against the tree. She gave him a wicked smile— the smile of a seductress. Then she pressed her face against his, kissing the old man's shocked mouth. Her blonde curls looking so innocent— like a fairy in a garden, as she kissed this man who could easily be her grandfather's age.

Chris's cock was jumping in his pants like a puppy in a pet store window. He hated every moment of this, but the sight of his pretty bride with her youthful energy aggressively making out with this old man with the rosy cheeks was so... obscene... that Chris's cock was sensitive to the touch.

TJ's hand started to unzip the man's pants right there in the garden, and when his cock came free, TJ peeled her mouth from the old man, taking one final moment to flick her tongue across his lips. Then she slid to her knees, tossed her hair back, and engulfed his ancient erection. This poor old man was definitely not packing the kind of meat that Rob had, but his cock was plump and hard. TJ didn't even hesitate, as she wrapped her lips around it and pulled his cock into her hungry mouth. The old man leaned back on the tree, gasping.

Rob watched in delight, stroking himself. "See that, TJ? Anyone is welcome to join us, as long as he's not your husband," he giggled.

"Mmmmm... mmhmmm," TJ's moan of agreement was muffled by her mouthful of dick.

The old man clung to the tree trunk like he was holding on during a thrill ride. It must have been years since he'd felt this kind of pleasure— since he'd felt a young slutty mouth work him over. TJ's tongue flicked from side to side across his shaft, and her mouth bobbed eagerly.

"Ohhh ohhh," the old man was saying.

"She's a bit much, isn't she?" Rob grinned at the old man. He stepped up beside him. "But she's a good slut and she'll rock your world, isn't that right?"

TJ nodded, and turned her head, flicking her tongue over Rob's penis. Then she engulfed him, bobbing her head, all the while stroking the old man beside her.

The two men moaned in unison as this sex drunk pixie played with their cocks.

When TJ turned her head back to the old man and plunged her head down over him, Rob couldn't resist. "How long have you been married?" He asked the old man, noticing his wedding band.

The old man moaned in a combination of pleasure and self loathing. "F-forty five years," he groaned. "Next May."

"Well congratulations," Rob beamed brightly. The old man flushed with guilt. "TJ here was just married last year. Her husband is at work right now," Rob giggled. "So what's your secret for staying together for so long?"

TJ took long hard sucks at the old man as she listened. Her eyes gazing up at him, her lashes batting against her tanned cheeks. She moaned with each pull of his cock. "Mmm... mmmm... mmmmm."

The old man leaned his head back, struggling to form the words as TJ's sloppy sucking grew much harder and more aggressive. "T-trust." He stammered. "W-we always t-trusted each other."

"That *is* important," Rob snickered. "Because right now the missus doesn't have to worry what you're up to." Chris hated that smile. Not only was Rob fucking with his marriage, but now he was involving innocent outsiders.

Tortured with arousal by his words, TJ finally came off of the old man's cock. Her expression was consumed by sexual energy and raw desire. She grabbed the nervous old man and pulled him into the grass. He stared up at her, not believing this was at all happening, even as TJ nearly ripped him out of his pants, and yanked open his shirt. The buttons went flying. TJ leaned forward and dragged her tongue up from the man's cock, up his chubby belly, all the way up to his chest— like a jungle predator taking a long hungry lick of its prey. Her wild blonde hair tickled his skin.

"I think this sweet little flower needs watering," Rob grinned.

TJ climbed into his lap, straddling him. Her dress was bunched up around her waist.

"Actually, in this case, this flower will take the water right from any hose she can find." Rob continued.

The old man was frozen with shock, as TJ mounted him, straddled him, reached behind herself and grasped the old man's erection, and fed it into her wetness. The old man moaned in a surprised pleasure— like he'd forgotten how good sex felt and it was all coming back to him. His expression that of a wanderer finding his way home.

Then TJ began to bounce. The old man moaned, his hands went to TJ's hips, but she caught them, and forced them to her chest, mashing them against her bouncing breasts, bringing one of them to her lips so she could eagerly suck on his fingers.

The sight of it all happening like this in broad daylight out in the open was too much for Chris. As he watched through the dirty glass pane, the only thing that he hated more than what was happening was himself... because his hand had tentatively begun to grasp his penis as he watched his wife in action. The things she was capable of... the way her body was moving... the cries of pleasure...

Then the old man was moving with TJ. His body giving back as she took what she wanted. His legs moved in the grass, trying to find purchase but failing. He was thrusting up into her bounces, but she had taken the lead with her young nimble body. "Yess... yesss... yessss..." she was purring, her tongue hanging from her mouth, tasting her bottom lip. She ran her hand up his body, then leaned forward, mashing her tits to his chest, and pressing her lips to his.

Her hair hung down, masking their faces as TJ let her mouth roam his. She forced her tongue into his gasping mouth, and started to wrestle it against his. Leaning forward, with her ass exposed, Rob circled them, then knelt in the grass behind her. He stroked his cock as he watched the old man's member disappear in and out of her wet slit.

Rob smiled, holding his dick out and made his decision. The old man seemed to pause as Rob pushed his huge staff against TJ's already full entrance.

"This little flower needs to be pollinated," Rob explained with a grin, biting his lip and pushing himself into her already tight body. "I think that can be better done with two bees working the same flower," he laughed. The old man tensed up as Rob was trying to squeeze his cock into TJ's pussy beside the old man's.

Even sex driven TJ seemed to pause. Her pussy was already taken up. But now Rob was forcing his huge member into a pussy that wasn't used to accommodating two in the same hole. For a second, it seemed impossible, even as soaked as TJ was.

Rob and TJ had to rock back and forth a little. The old man lay frozen, having his doubts, and coming to terms with this new bit of deviance that he couldn't imagine in his wildest dreams.

Then the head of Rob's cock pushed into TJ's body. The fit was tight. His shaft rested painfully hard against the old man's. TJ was gasping, not just in pleasure, but in the pain of being stretched to new limits. But still her hips worked up and down, craving more, urging the men to continue.

Rob clenched his jaw, eased his hips back and forth, and soon, most of his shaft was engulfed by the warm wet embrace of TJ's pussy.

"Ohhhh godddddd," TJ cried. Then her moan turned into a growl as her lips peeled back. Her teeth were clenched tightly together. "Yesssss!" She growled between her teeth and melted back. She braced with her arms, her eyes shut, and she pushed herself back onto them, impaling herself on the two cocks at once. Both men moaned, the sensation of their dicks rubbing together as her pussy milked their members was different but pleasurable.

If someone were to happen by, the sight that would greet them would no longer be the impression of romantic lovers enjoying an afternoon tryst. It would be complete debauchery. This blonde free spirit, mostly naked, was having her pussy stretched to the limit by this old dog walker (who happened to be in the right place at the right time), and her new master.

But there was nobody to see but TJ's dejected husband, who was shamefully rubbing his boner over his pants in the tool shed.

TJ tossed her head back, splashing her blonde hair across Rob's face, and she threw her body into the carnal act. She began to fiercely push herself back against them again and again.

"Yesss, ohhhh YESSS!" She snarled, baring her teeth.

Their cocks speared into her, going deep. They were covered in her juices.

Chris's shorts were beginning to dampen with his own precum. It was an impossible sight. Even with TJ's body sandwiched between them, she was still the aggressor. She was pushing back against them, putting in the most work, and gaining the most pleasure. For the men inside of her, it wasn't about the pleasure her body was bringing to them. It was completely about violating her. She was theirs to do whatever they wanted with, and they wanted her to remind them of that with every moan, every grunt, every bounce, and every push.

"More! More!" TJ was moaning loudly. "More! I like it rough."

Chris wasn't sure how long the three of them went at it— laying in the grass like animals. The men penetrated her for what felt like long torturous hours. TJ moaned and writhed. She pushed her ass back again and again into her two conquerors. She threw her head back and seemed to howl at the sun in pleasure. Sweat was soaking their bodies. She leaned down and lapped drops from the old man's bald head.

Suddenly the old man's movements became fearful... urgent.

TJ could feel how swollen his stiffness had become. He was on the brink. "Yessss... please..." she begged.

"She's been trying for a baby," Rob grinned. "Let's give this flower what she wants."

The old man couldn't form the words. TJ threw her head back and sank herself as deep as she could go on their cocks. She moved her hips in urgent little rotations, tempting them both into crossing the threshold.

And then it came. The old man cried out in pleasure, his hips bucking with a mind of their own— instinctively driving his cock as deep as he possibly could into her womb. Then the hot release of his cum flooded her womb and enveloped both his and Rob's cocks.

The spreading warmth was too much for Rob and a moment later, his own balls let go. His seed spread into TJ's body, a flood of reproduction filling the young wife to the brink, until it spilled out between them in a wet sticky mess that clung to their cocks, their balls, their laps and their clothing.

TJ squealed in knowing delight, and Chris had to bite his lip in morbid shame as his own cock gave out a regretful twitch and filled his shorts with a hot sticky mess. "Noooo..." he cried softly to himself, tears of misery running down his face as he messed his clothes from watching the defilement of his own wife.

The old man clung to the grass on either side of him like he was afraid he'd float away. TJ continued to piston her body up and down between their cocks, steadily impaling her body on them, making sure to pack their semen in as deep as she could. It gushed out around their cocks, but still she continued to grind and thrust and twerk, stuffing herself with their hot fertile offering. She worked her nimble athletic body until their drained cocks went limp and the pressure of her tightness squeezed them both out.

Their cocks came free, and the three of them lay limply in the grass, like three satisfied beasts.

Rob, still naked from the waist down, retrieved his wireless keyboard and typed a few passages.

Without a word, TJ began to dress. Her expression was blank. The old man's worries appeared honest and legitimate. Chris wondered if that man had been under any kind of spell at all, or if he was of sound mind. "What happened?" he blinked, horrified by the blankness of TJ, the casualness of Rob, and his own realization that after 45 years of marriage, he had given in to temptation. He regarded the forbidden fruit in the garden who'd violated his marriage— TJ had put her dress back on and was looking as innocent, sweet, and wholesome as ever... except for the healthy wad of cum that was running down her inner thigh, down past her knee, and onto her smooth calf.

"What happened," Rob said, disinterested, "is we had a good time. Now TJ has some gardening to do, I'm going back inside, and you... well... you go do whatever the fuck you want. Go home to that wife of yours. I'm sure she'll be wondering why your walk took you so long."

Then Rob laughed cruelly, and headed for the house, leaving a bewildered old man standing shamefully in the backyard, next to TJ who resumed her gardening like nothing at all had happened.

But Chris knew. Chris had seen it all.

***

1A

The night was settling in, and Danni Esposito glanced nervously at the clock. She'd been in a fog all day, having not at all remembered what she'd done last night while on her face time call with her brother.

Now that the time was approaching, all of the pieces snapped back into place, and she remembered what she'd confided in Bill— that she loved him as more than just a brother, that she thought of him as more than just a sibling, and that she wanted him to think of her in the same way. She'd exposed her body to him, touched herself in front of him, and begged him to reciprocate.

Even now, thoughts of Bill sparked an arousal in her that she never knew she had. She was turned on just by the thought of him. But this came with new concerns— Bill had rejected her. He had been shocked and horrified by the display from his little sister, and had promptly signed off.

Now their nightly face time call was approaching, and although Danni's feelings and lust for her brother were stronger than ever, she was terrified by what she might see when Bill called.

...If he called.

He was late.

She looked at the clock. Three minutes past the deadline. Bill was prompt— always reliable. It was one of the many things she loved about him.

But now he was late, and she had a terrible feeling of why— Bill was avoiding her. She'd frightened him, and now the man she loved the most was never going to speak to her again. And if he did, surely it would never be the same. The bond was broken...

Danni stirred. "Oh no," she said. What if something happened to him? What if her behavior had nothing to do with it? What if his base was under attack or...?

Her tablet began to ring. The sound was so startling, Danni nearly threw it across the room.

She glanced at the screen. It was Bill. Her heart was pounding so hard that it threatened to beat out of her chest. Was he calling to yell at her? To articulately reject her? To tell her that he was calling some doctors for help and to medicate her? Or would he simply pretend that yesterday never happened?

"Compose yourself, compose yourself," she said quickly, straightening her hair and taking a deep breath. She was actually dressed tonight. A pair of gym shorts that displayed her long legs, and a hooded sweatshirt with the eagle, globe, and anchor emblem of the US Marine Corps. It was one of Bill's. She was positively drowning in it.

She answered and Bill's face flickered into view. He was back in his section of the green canvas tent, pinups on the walls and desk lamp on. His expression was... off. Danni understood why. He was as uneasy as she felt.

"Hi," she squeaked out nervously.

"Hi," he responded.

The awkwardness of the conversation was nearly unbearable.

Danni nervously chewed on the tip of her finger. "So... how are you?"

"I'm good," he answered too quickly. And Danni noticed a nervous blush creeping across her brother's cheeks. There was something endearing and cute about it, even though Danni had never been more terrified to have a conversation with her brother. He was so handsome. Her Marine. The sight of him made her tingle all over. She could feel it between her legs, like a subconscious response.

Danni's heart was pounding. The tension was killing her. What was he going to say?

Finally he took a deep breath. "I was hoping to ignore what happened yesterday. Pretend like it never happened, but I can see that's not really possible." Bill admitted.

Danni blushed bright red. The heat wasn't just on her face though. She could feel it elsewhere. How could she be so nervous yet turned on? The feeling was thrilling. Like a first date. She found that she had to really resist the urge to touch herself over her gym shorts.

For a second, she didn't trust herself to speak, afraid that her voice would catch and be extra squeaky and annoying. But she could see that Bill wasn't able to find the words. So Danni took the initiative. "I meant what I said, you know. About you and I... and being attracted to you. It sounds stupid and weird and creepy... but... I can't help it. I can't stop wanting you, and thinking about you in a way that I know is so wrong and I shouldn't and—"

Bill held up his hand to interrupt her. "Danni, I can't stop thinking about it either."

Danni glanced up, genuinely surprised, and could see Bill's cheeks had colored significantly. He could hardly bring himself to look at the tablet screen. "What?"

He swallowed and lowered his voice. "I— I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since yesterday."

Danni nearly fainted from surprise and delight. She was bowled over. "Wait... you mean..." she bit her lip, "you were turned on?"

Bill shut his eyes. He was blushing from his hairline down his neck. He nodded, looking nervous and guilty, like he had done something wrong in admitting this. "You're right. It is fucked up, and weird, and wrong. I know this. But I couldn't stop thinking about it after I signed off, and last night I..."

"Shhh," Danni lowered her voice as she shushed him. "Look at me, Bill," her voice became husky. Her normally squeaky voice dropping to reflect how excited she'd been feeling since these thoughts of her brother had turned sexual, only days ago.

Bill nervously opened his eyes. She met his and softly ran her finger over the screen. "I love you. And I wish you were here right now, so I didn't have to do this alone..." and then Danni scooted back from her tablet screen, sitting on her bed. She grasped the bottom of her sweatshirt and brazenly pulled it up over her head and tossed it away. Her long dark hair cascaded down over her shoulders. Her bra was pink lace and pleasantly cupped her small perky boobs. Her tummy was taught and narrow.

This time Bill didn't freak out or protest. He stared at her through the screen. His expression a whirlwind of conflict, shame, guilt, and... anticipation. Danni recognized that. Her brother saw something he liked, and didn't want to stop her. Not this time.

"If you want me to stop, I will," she smiled, trying to sound sincere, but a part of her knew she was teasing him. She reached her hands behind her back and unhooked her bra.

Bill's throat bobbed. His mouth was very dry. Finally he shook his head softly. "Keep going," his voice barely a whisper.

Danni smiled and her bra fell away. Bill's eyes traveled down his sister's face to her chest. Danni's heart was pounding at the realization that her brother was looking at her boobs. A shiver of excitement rolled through her, and when her hand went to one of her breasts, she found her nipple rock hard.

"Do you like them?" Danni bit her lip and adjusted herself on the bed until she was kneeling on her bedspread, putting herself on display and sitting back on her feet. Her hands roamed her breasts, pinching and squeezing them.