Holly-Cam Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the screen, the water slowly stopped flowing over the two women, and they broke their kiss to face the camera.

With a wide wet smile, Holly said, "I really hope you enjoyed our porn video as much as we enjoyed making it. Did you get off more than once? Maybe another hands-free, and then a good old fashioned jerk-off? I wish I could have been there to watch you!"

I had to laugh out loud at that, and said to Lana's laptop camera, "Sometimes wishes come true, baby!"

Holly went on, "I love you, Ted! Hurry up and get your work done so you can get home and you can be part of the action! I'll talk to you in the morning."

Sandy then blew me an air kiss and gave me a wink. "If you'll excuse me, now, Ted," she said, "I have a throbbing cock to go suck. Poor Joe didn't get a chance to jerk off during all that, like you did."

With that the scene faded to black, and the video ended.

"God, that was awesome, baby!" I said looking into Lana's laptop camera. "Thank you, so much! Thank all of you! I hope you enjoyed our little voyeur video, as well. I love you, too, baby!"

I picked up the remote to Lana's computer, and stopped the recording. Then I grabbed the box of tissues from the nightstand, and began sopping up the jism that was all over my dick, my balls, my belly, and my legs. What a wonderfully enjoyable mess I had made!

Just then Lana stepped out of the bathroom—as naked as when she had gone in—but now with her wet hair disheveled from the towel drying she had given it.

Crooking her thumb back into the bathroom, she said, "You mind if I use your comb?"

"Go for it," I said as I wiped up the cum that was running down between my legs to my butt crack. "Mi casa es su casa."

A minute later, she came out, her black hair combed neatly back, but still buck naked.

"You missed some unbelievably hot girl-girl shower-action," I told her as she approached the bed. I lifted my dick out of the way and wiped at the goo on top of my leg, and asked, "So, what caused you to run off?"

"I thought I was going to puke," she replied as she sat back down on the bed in a legs-crossed yoga position with her closed-up clamshell pussy and her small naked tits facing me.

"Something you ate?" I asked.

"Something I saw ... and heard," she replied. "When Joe blew his load in his wife's mouth, I had to close my eyes. But I could still hear you pounding your meat over there. Then, when you started groaning as your dick went off, I thought I was going to toss my cookies. I'm just glad we didn't stop for dinner before doing this."

"You're allergic to sperm?" I offered.

"Almost," she answered. Holding the head of my dick between my fingers and thumb, I stretched out my totally-flaccid penis so I could wipe it down, and she switched subjects, saying, "So you're not the least bit aroused by me sitting here next to you, completely naked? Or is your peter really that worn out?"

As I reached for another tissue to rub the jism out of the wrinkles in my ball-sack, I replied, "A little of both, but more the former. And frankly, I find that a little odd, too, knowing how easily I do get aroused.

"In all honesty, Lana" I went on, "I find you very attractive and extremely sexy. You have a beautiful face, a marvelously cute little ass, and I love your small tits. Plus, your tiny, super-dark little nipples are a huge added bonus for me!

"Under another set of circumstances," I went on as I lifted my balls, "I would have a rock-hard boner sitting this close to your lovely nakedness. But as it turns out, I have way too much respect for you—and love for my wife—to think about you in a sexual way.

"You're a lesbian, and you're quite obviously happy that way, so I'd never push myself on you. Certainly not in some egotistical male way, believing I could straighten you out by showing you how good sex with the right guy could be."

"And I'm grateful for that!" she said with a little laugh.

"And even if you weren't gay, and I was sitting here with a raging hard-on—which I was—I'd keep the damned thing to myself, because I'd never cheat on Holly."

"Thank you," Lana said with a warm smile. "I appreciate your respect; that means a lot to me." She then added, "You want me to cover up?"

I looked her up and down, fully appreciating her nakedness, and said, "Not really. Like I said, I find you very pleasant to look at." As I dug a tissue into my belly button to try to soak up the little pool of jism in there, I switched subjects back, and said, "You were telling me about being allergic to a guy's cum."

"Oh, yeah. So back when I was still in my late teens," she began as she put her arms behind her and leaned back, displaying her charms even more pleasantly, "this neighbor boy and I used to sneak down into his folks' basement, and play doctor. Over time, our office visits got to include his putting his finger up my pussy, and me stroking his boner.

"So, this one day, he had given me a pretty in-depth exam," she went on, "spreading my pussy lips and shoving two fingers farther up my hole than I had ever gotten my own."

"He make you cum?" I interrupted.

"No. I didn't even know what a female orgasm was at that time," she answered. "I loved the feeling of finger-fucking my pussy, but I didn't know that there was an ultimate goal to it.

"So, anyway, then it was my turn to examine him. With his pants and shorts around his ankles, his hard-on stood straight out like a piece of pipe. While I gently felt his balls with one hand, I ran my fingers up and down the smooth skin of his dick with the other. I noticed the pre-cum drooling from the end, and I tightened my grip around his cock to pump more of it out.

"He moaned, and took hold of my hand and started pushing it back and forth faster. 'Jack me off, Lana!' he told me. "Make me squirt my cream! Please!'"

"I'd never seen a guy cum, before, so I really got into it. He showed me how to use the dribbling pre-cum as lube, and I really got my hand flying up and down his cock. After not-very-long, he began to moan and repeat, 'Oh yeah! Oh, yeah!' and I knew he was getting ready to cum.

"He was standing, and I was on my knees, so I got in close to watch his juice spurt from his pee hole. Then, suddenly, he grabbed me by the hair, turned, and shoved his cock in my mouth. I tried to pull away, but he had a good hold on me.

"With his fat cock stuffed way into my mouth, he started moaning—like you had been—and he blew his load. The first shot—which was a big one—went right down my throat. As I struggled to get my mouth off his gushing dick, I managed to get my throat closed, but with his hands gripping my hair, he kept fucking my mouth, determined to drain his balls before letting go.

"His enormous load of cum—I don't know how long he must have been saving it—filled my mouth and was sloshing out around my lips as he face-fucked me, and was drooling down my chin onto my tits. It was so frigging disgusting!

"Finally, he had weakened enough that I was able to pull myself off his dick, and I immediately threw up. I puked my recent lunch of pizza all over him."

"Eww!" I injected as my self-resurrecting dick suddenly stopped inflating.

"Well, that triggered him to puke, and his Mexican meal landed right on top of my head and ran down my face."

"Oh, gross!" I groaned. "Okay, now I get it. Sorry about the moaning." I pointed to my half-hard but deflating dick, and added, "And sorry about this. But that was a pretty hot story up until the end there."

"Hey, not your fault on the moaning," she said. With a grin, she added, "I was trying to make it hot to see if I could get a rise out of you, and to give the twist at the end more impact."

"Well played!" I said.

"So, anyway, I couldn't even frig my own pussy after that without getting nauseous. I figured I might as well join a convent, somewhere, 'cause I was sure I was never going to have sex with anyone after that.

"But that fall, I went off to college, and I met Dawn. She had had a pretty bad experience with a guy, too, so we could really commiserate. One thing led to another, and we both discovered the wonders of lesbian sex, and we've never looked back."

"You still with her?" I asked.

"Nope. We stayed together all through college, but then we both moved back home. She married a super-sweet southern girl a couple years ago. I flew back for the wedding."

Done with the major clean-up of my cum, I got up, and gathered the wadded and sticky tissues. "Well, if you'll excuse me, my dear, I think I'll take my turn in the shower," I said. As I dropped the tissues in the little basket, I asked, "You want to grab a bite when I get out?" I quickly added, "Just not pizza or Mexican, though."

She laughed, and said, "Sure. While you're in there, there's something I want to do with our voyeur jerk-off video before you send it to Holly."

When I came out, fifteen minutes later, clean and naked, Lana was still naked, too, and just pushing back from the small desk.

I had to smile to myself at what a very odd relationship the two of us had struck up.

She turned, and at eye-level with my crotch, she looked at my completely-soft pecker, hanging limply over my drooping balls. She then looked up at my face. She chuckled, and said, "You know, for a man you're pretty cool. Most guys, finding me here naked, would be sticking that thing in my face trying to convert me. I really like you, Ted. I think Holly's just as lucky as you are."

"Thanks, sis," I said, with a little laugh, and bent down and kissed her forehead. "I think you're damned cool, too. I don't know of any other woman who's as pretty and sexy as you are who I could be standing next to while they're bare-ass naked, and not have my dick at full attention ... and waiting for attention. I think we're a pair that could beat a full house."

She laughed, and pointing to the laptop screen, she said, "Check out what I did here."

She tapped the Play button, and our jerk-off video started playing. She fast-forwarded through our intro and into where she had stripped and was rubbing her bare pussy, and my stiff dick was sticking out through my fly. When she resumed normal play, I noticed the smaller, "picture-in-picture" in the upper left corner. In it was playing Holly and Sandy's porn video that we had just watched.

"I thought it would make more sense to Holly—and the others, if she cares to share—if they could see what we were reacting to while we were jerking off watching them."

"I love it!" I said. As I watched the different view of Lana fingering her own pussy—which I had thoroughly enjoyed from right beside her—my dick began to stir, again.

Noticing the elongation and the increasing elevation of my pecker, Lana said, "That's the reaction I hope they have, too."

"That's the voyeur in me, sis," I said. "As off-limits as you are, watching you jerk off your cute little clamshell of a pussy is frigging hot!"

She tapped the Close button, and said, "You can get back into that later, if you want; right now, I'm starving."

"Party pooper," I said.

"Give me your Holly-cam link and password," she said. "Put some pants on, and I'll upload this. You should send her an e-mail to make sure she goes to find it."

"Okay if I go commando?" I asked.

"Fine by me," she replied. "You might not want to order clams, though. That might get you thinking about me playing with my pussy, and you'd bring attention to yourself."

I laughed at the pun, and pulled my pants on, throwing caution to the wind.

Five minutes later, Lana had put on her shorts and top—sans panties and bra—and we were heading out the door to the little all-night café across the street.

Continued in Part-5 ...

Please take a minute to vote and leave me a comment!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey

12