Holly Jolly, THAT WAS MOLLY?!?!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he was even further surprised when he felt his young daughter's finger slide inside of his ass while he took her mouth.

College really had taught her a lot, he thought to himself as his own eyes rolled back with the added pleasure of her finger in his ass while she deep-throated with choking resiliency.

Soon she could tell that he was going to cum again as he pounded her head back now into the wood side of the island as she recognized the sudden urgency.

She jacked off his cock and fingered him all while keeping her stretched lips dedicated to the task of sucking better than a Dyson. She looked like a lead performer in an X-rated Cirque du Soleil as she juggled her erotic tasks.

Soon he was cumming again, no announcement this time, just the shaking in his legs and the expanding of his cock inside her mouth.

The first cumshot she swallowed but for the next few she jacked him onto her face as she painted herself with her father's third orgasm of the night. It was lighter this time, but still impressive considering how much he'd already deposited into her well-used holes.

She hung there between his legs with white globs dotting her glowing face—like the nasty version of a Thomas Kinkade masterpiece.

"Daddy, is there anywhere that we can be a little bit louder?" she asked as she sat up with her legs hanging off of the island and licked the cum on her face into her mouth. She was so damned sexy and she knew it.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure...why do you ask?" He smiled at her, loving how turned on they both still were, how badly they both needed each other as their hands played with each other's bodies.

"Because I want you to fuck my ass and I think I'm probably going to be pretty loud." She looked at him and his dick pulsed in its half-hard state. His daughter was a total fucking whore for him and he loved it.

"Actually...I've got an idea."

***

Ed Rafferty had been plowing snow for the last thirty-seven years of his life. It was a seasonal job that supplemented his regular 9 to 5, and he sort of liked the nighttime serenity involved with seeing a bustling city so quiet and peaceful as it was buried in a wintery blanket of white. He turned down his usual streets and battled the rising push of fresh powder into piles that covered cars and mailboxes and road signs. They had to be nearing three feet now and the storm wasn't expected to stop until late the next morning. It was going to be a late one, he already knew.

He shuffled through his various podcasts and music mixes as he drove. Welcome to Night Vale. His Bob Dylan Pandora station. The circular debates of sports radio programs. Occasionally he'd just listen to the sound of his rig as the giant plow created call-out-of-work-sized berms and snowball fight starter walls.

As he turned down another beautiful street full of old Brownstones, he saw something completely unexpected up ahead.

A young girl dressed only in a pair of untied snow boots and a purple beanie was bent over against the side railing of the stoop while a slightly older man who was also wearing nothing but a pair of boots pounded into her from behind.

Christmas Miracles really do exist, he thought to himself as the plow slowly chugged by the front of the Page household.

Mackenzie and her father had seen the plow as it approached but both of them had decided to play Chicken with the idea of stopping. Her father didn't stop fucking, and so she didn't make him stop fucking. There was no one else on the street and Mackenzie was moaning LOUDLY as her father's cock opened up her tight asshole with each new thrust. If anything, the knowledge that they were being watched only made Mackenzie even hornier as her ass took the largest cock she'd ever had.

Here they were, three strangers locked in a game of voyeuristic drug-fueled Christmas lust

The plow watched the plow as crept by barely going a mile an hour. Henry leaded forward towards his daughter.

"Why don't you show this guy just how big a slut you are for your daddy." He said to her, as Mackenzie bounced her ass back on his cock and moaned into the quiet snowy air around them. The upstairs bedrooms were located on the opposite side of the house and no one else appeared to be up this late from any of the neighboring snowed-in properties.

There was no one else around but the snow-plow driver they were giving an impromptu anal sex show to. Mackenzie loved being watched. She would often go down on her boyfriend when they were in bumper-to-bumper traffic in his sedan, just hoping that a large big rig would roll by and see her head bobbing spiritedly on his cock. She locked eyes with the driver through the darkness and hoped that she was making his cock hard too. If her father had told her to run over to the plow and suck him off right then and there, she would have. That's how lecherous she wanted to be for him. That's how nasty he could make her be if he really wanted.

Soon she could feel herself cumming again just from the sexual knowledge that a stranger was watching as her father butt fucked her in the middle of a snowstorm. She was hot and cold and ice and fire and she wanted to be the star of the whole damn show—the star by which their dicks navigated at night.

His dick plundered her booty like she was a common whore. And she quickly realized that's exactly what she was becoming for her father—a lascivious little fuckslut of immense proportions.

After she had come down from her orgasm, the driver moved on to finish the street and she and her dad came back into the house to lay in front of the fire.

They fucked each other there.

They fucked on the dining room table.

Henry ate his daughter's ass on the stairs while she spread her cheeks for him.

Mackenzie rimmed her dad's butt while she jacked him off on the edge of the couch.

He fucked her with the grip of his expensive new golf putter over the back of the same couch.

He picked her up and pounded her against the door fo the fridge as magnets were knocked off all around them.

'Twas the sexual marathon before Christmas, and all through the house, his dick was still stirring, and she was his mouse.

Henry couldn't remember the last time he had cum four times in one night.

But that's exactly what happened hours later as she rode him in front of the fireplace completely naked as he reveled in the last melting droplets of his sexy snowgirl.

His daughter came hard for him as they made out again. They held each other like that forever.

The last of their dopamine levels were falling, and they fell against each other in a silly and loving embrace.

It was the type of sex that poets would attempt to capture in words, but fail in the undertaking.

As they gathered up their clothing they did their best to hide all of the evidence of their naughty, hours-long romp.

Henry scooped her up in his arms as she wrapped her legs around his waist and placed her arms over his neck as he walked them towards the bedrooms.

They kissed gently all the way up the stairs, her tongue darting out to slide along his lips. It was so intimate. So necessary.

Henry couldn't believe that his cock was still half hard. When they were almost at the top of the stairs he just had to have one more taste.

He laid her down again and ripped down her shorts and panties as he pulled his cock out and pushed back into her.

She had to be so quiet now as her father fucked her on the stairs, the bedroom doors only a few feet away as they rejoined their well-used sexual parts. At any moment her mom or her boyfriend might walk out into the hall and see them in flagrante delicto.

What would they possibly say? Maybe we'd just keep fucking. Mackenzie thought, as she once again indulged in the perfection that was her father's thick fullness stretching her out like a tallboy beer can wrapped in a koozie.

They came again finally. Her voice letting out a high pitched moan as he thrust his hand over her mouth to quiet her as the last drops of cum exited his body and into his daughter's.

She wished they could just fall asleep like this...with his cock still inside her. She loved the way her father fucked her. He loved the way his daughter's pussy gripped him.

They kissed again as they stood up as she pulled her shorts back on while he did the same with his sweats. They finally separated at the top of the stairs.

"Merry Christmas Mack," he said as he gave her one final kiss.

"Merry Christmas, Daddy." She replied as they each retired to their rooms for what remained of the early morning darkness.

What a week it was going to be as the blizzard piled up outside, cocooning them in a world full of secrets and fantasies come to light.

Henry and Mackenzie drifted off to sleep in their individual beds as their minds replayed the events of the night like an incestuous SportsCenter highlight reel.

She purred into her pillow as she began to think of a way to get her father alone again.

No, not her father.

Her Daddy.

The End.