All Comments on 'Holly’s Sales Training Ch. 04'

by Cathartico

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
FFS..

..this is hard to read!

Maybe next time you can try to bear in mind that we're not all juveniles who speak like tweenies!

I think there was a great story here. But it's so hard to make it out that I gave up.

It's like it's being read to me by Dr. Evil's son, Scott!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with the other commentor. There's a great story under here somewhere but it's almost impossible to read or make sense of. I have no real understanding of where the main character is emotionally and it's quite painful to get through and so I'm totally uninvested in it.

Not sure who convinced you this was the right move but it'd be worthwhile taking a step back and asking yourself if rewriting it in a more traditional style might not be the right move.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was really excited for this series as you are an amazing writer that really develops characters. The whole blog setup is making it hard for me though. Vanessa series still your best work and a continuation would be awesome as the ending really could develop into more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm still excited and think the writing is excellent. The blog style makes it unique!!!

It's definitely something different to the same-old same-old you can find all too often on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a great story! The contrast between Holly's perception and the actual action is superbly done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice chapter ! It is so awesome when Slut Holly admits defeat ! I hope there is more scenes like that to come. The ending is Top Notch: we know that her firing is just a setback in her developpment. And again, I like how she responds to her followers: not seeing the sexist and patronizing ways, she just accepts them !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCathartico@Cathartico
Viva la Smuttisphere! This is Smuttsurdistan - a land of kink and horny business. So beware! Enter the town called Smuttbury at your own risk. ---Tales from Smuttsurdistan--- Here in Smuttbury, you'll find three different types of action going on: (1) Smuttification - stor...