Holly’s Sales Training Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FYI, I haven't been living under a rock, so I've seen my fair share of porn. That's why I knew the position and didn't like the implication. Holding my breath, my nervousness grew in step with the pounding of my heart. When Matt stepped over my face, my electric blue eyes must have reflected the panic I felt. All too soon, his thick tool hovered above my mouth. This was hectic!

But hey, we all know how much you guys love my struggles with deepthroating. So, I'm sure you'd be thrilled to read about me getting some upside-down throat training. Sorry, not sorry! It didn't happen and I'm insanely glad about it. Instead, my skeevy supervisor took another step forward until his neatly shaved scrotum hung over my mouth. I so didn't like the prospect, but it was considerably better than the looming threat of the throat banging.

No way, I was gonna take any chances! So, I reached around his backside and pushed the dude down while pursing my lips. Imagine my mouth and his balls on a collision course! That's a yikes! Faster than expected, Matt's ball sack rested on my lips. But I didn't hesitate bc I was in too much of a teasing mood. Instead, I began to smother his scrotum with kisses. So kinky! Letting my arms slip down, my hands grabbed his butt. Spreading his buns open, I began to knead his butt flesh, adding a bottom massage to my repertoire. So freaky! #SpaDay

"Now, that's convenient." Matt didn't praise my initiative but continued to twist the knife. "What was your stake again, b!tch?"

FOH! I had legit forgotten about the bet. Blame it on my dickdrunk state! But wtvr! Why was it important? What role did it play now?

"Oh, right! The camel-hoe wanted the grin wiped off her face." The toxic troll recalled, adding a snide snort for good measure.

WTF? That had been a casual line! A joke, nothing more! But then Dickhead Matt took a step forward! Oh no! Oh no, no, no! It had been a figure of speech, but he took it literally! The spoiled rich stud moved forward until his butt crack appeared above my pursed lips. #LiterallyNotLiterally

"Don't become Hollier-Than-Thou now!" Matt scolded me, dropping another nickname. "Pay up or shut up, b!tch!"

Oh gosh! Does anyone else feel more docile and obedient when they are insulted like that? I sure do! The degradation made my pussy throb hard. So maddening! #FingerOnThePulse

"Of course, you can always whine into my ass while you're at it!" The royal jerk laughed at his own stupid joke. "Go off! Lick my plumber's crack, you camel-hoe!"

Holy mother of...! The way, Matt made fun of me wasn't helpful! It certainly didn't motivate me to act on his prompt, so I didn't show the right initiative. In response, the mofo reached over my torso and stuck his hand between my legs.

Oh shoot! He squeezed my plump pussy until my body thrashed about frantically. Then he rubbed my clit until my body trembled wildly. The feeling when the mofo drove a finger up my dripping vagine. Believe me, I couldn't lift my head any faster! For a sec, my face got buried in his butt crack and my pout touched the hairy skin. Oh ew! Writhing with disgust, I pulled my head back. #PerfectPout

But then I felt a hand gripping my hair. Real quick, he buried my face in his butt crack. So gross! Fighting back, I kicked my legs in the air, but it didn't have the desired effect. Only when I stopped my theatrics did the jerk reach between my legs and flick my clit again. Can you believe it? I suddenly found myself moaning into the male bottom. So unreal! It made me scold myself until I repeatedly said 'no' to the male rump. The horror!

BION, but my complaining had an unintended effect. It made my mouth vibrate against the natal cleft. No kidding! Needless to say, our resident douchebro enjoyed the hell out of my flutter lips. And yet, he decided to go one better. He started dragging my head up and down, sliding my mouth through his crack until my lips flickered all across his rear ridge. Big yikes!

"Now, if that ain't a fine a$$ wipe!" The douchebro exclaimed, making me flinch in embarrassment. "You got ways to go, pawg hoe!"

"No, noo, nooo!" I objected.

But my protest wasn't even heard! Instead, I ended up screaming into Matt's butt bc he pressed my mouth against his wrinkled sphincter. Unbelievable, but true! It ticked me off! But my icy daggers shot against his bottom and nowhere else. This was ratchet! #MeanMugging

LMTY, Mr. von Stein would have gloated over my glares and called me a whiny millennial. That was the brand of authority I craved. In fact, the memory of his stern leadership was enough to trigger my obedience. Even when the company owner wasn't present, he lived rent free in my head. That's why I opened my mouth, stopped the whining, and started the tongue wagging. I didn't do it for the store manager! I did it bc I didn't want to disappoint his father! Realsies!

"F**k me! That's some salad tossing! Who'da thought our camel-hoe's an awesome a$$ muncher." My skeevy supervisor praised my efforts... sorta. "Dumb but freaky, I like it!"

Oh ew! So obscene! And yet, so encouraging. Now, it was my tongue that did the fluttering. Over and over, I pressed its tip against the puckered anus. In response, Matt grabbed my head and pushed my face through his crack. Sweet geez! I shuddered in disgust when the sweaty flavor hit my taste buds. So gross! #Hummingbird

TIL, I may not be a deepthroat queen but a bad-ass salad tosser (even though I just learned the term today, fyi). Still, I didn't get much time to flex my new skill. All of a sudden, the douchebro stepped back. Looking down at me, he couldn't hide a big grin b4 he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me off the cardboard box. On my sky-high platform boots, I was almost face-to-face with him, even though it didn't feel like we were on the same level.

"What you say, pawg hoe! Is the debt settled?" The obnoxious jerk asked, looking me straight in the eye.

Holy moly! I knew there were strings attached. At first, I wanted to say yes and be done with it. But my pussy stopped me. Hard to believe, but I had a lump in my throat and a throb in my vagine. So, I didn't say anything at all. Yet, my skeevy supervisor didn't let me off the hook that easily. He was having too much fun toying with me. So, he insisted that I admit defeat loud and clear.

Taking a page out of his father's playbook, he grabbed me by the pussy and squeezed my meaty mound. As a result, my wet vulva made smacking noises that filled the entire storage room. Real quick, the pleasure outweighed my reluctance and made me obey. This was intense!

"Yes, sir!" I finally told the spoiled rich stud with an uncharacteristically meek voice. "This phat a$$ white girl got the grin wiped off her face."

Ohmigawd! It was so hard to make this confession. We were literally eye-to-eye, and yet I felt smaller than ever. Even if my answer sounded obedient, there was a furious glint in my eyes, which made the toxic troll chuckle in amusement.

"How did it happen, Hollier-Than-Thou?" Matt kept teasing me.

WTF? I had to swallow a lump b4 I could answer. His persistence in hyping these stupid nicknames was low-key admirable. He truly was the biggest jerk in the family.

"Hollier-Than-Thou lost her arrogant smirk when she was used as your a$$ wipe. So, you got the last laugh." I said in a wavering voice.

Ohmigosh! Saying these vulgar words was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. And yet, it had a huge impact on me. I must confess that saying these obscenities made my pussy throb more than hearing them. Weird flex, but OK! In response, Matt smiled from ear to ear, basking in the glory of his victory. But there was a little flaw! He hadn't cum yet, so his big-ass boner was still hard and rigid. #GoodVibrations

"You want it, don't cha?" The odious dude taunted me when he noticed my agitation. "C'mon camel-hoe, beg for it!"

FFS! Matt had me over a barrel and he knew it! Somehow, he could sense how needy and desperate I was! That made him sure I couldn't resist. But not so fast, son-by-profession!

"Oh, pulease!" I clapped back at first.

"Oh, pleasssse!" I quickly purred when I felt another squeeze on my plump pussy. "Bang my brains out! No cap!"

"Yasss! F**k me senseless!" I hastily added. "Treat me like a stupid slut! Bet!"

FOH! I started begging way too fast! As if it happened on its own! Safe to say, my arousal made me do it! Ugh!

Nywy, Matt reacted just as quick and pushed me back by the shoulders. B4 I knew what was happening, I was lying on my back, positioned on another rough-grained cardboard (this one had been folded so it lay flat on the floor, fyi).

ICYMI, I was more than ready to get piped down and the position was on fleek for a bad-ass mish bang. By instinct, I kept my legs spread to offer easy access. In a jiff, the pro player was upon me. Once more, the predator pounced at his prey, instantly plunging his thick prick into my choochie. Another mark in the difference list! While Mr. von Stein was clearly a buttman, his bastard son was more of a pussyslayer. A hundo p!

I know what you're gonna say, guys. Mish is so mid! And I gotta agree. I actually felt a pinch of disappointment, but it wasn't me making the decisions around these parts. All I could do was take what the man offered. But it wasn't all bad! At least, the pro player kept pounding my pussy hard and steady. #AssVsVag

And then I cringed! Matt's next act was the most douchey move ever! Swearsies! Believe it or not, but the obnoxious jerk put his fists left and right off my chest while my sopping pussy made smacking noises with every thrust. With his legs stretched out behind us, he was basically laying on top of me. Out of a sudden, he pushed from his hands and heels to bring his body off the ground. Pausing for a sec, he did a plank while his dickhead was still up my vagine. This was insane! Real slow, the spoiled rich stud lowered himself back down to his starting position, plunging his dick deep into me in the process. The moment his chest hovered inches above my boobs, he was balls deep in my pussy. And then he pushed himself up again. Unbelievable, but true! #PlankPose

YMAK, but my mean manager got into a rhythm. Pushing his body up and down in a rapid pace, he drove his dick in and out of my coochie. This was hectic! My face when I realized that the huge prick was doing push-ups while banging me with his huge prick. What a cringefest! My feels when I realized that the royal jerk was using me as nothing more than a gym mat. His father would have never done such a silly thing. I can't even with the biggest douche in the universe! #PushUpChallenge

But the unthinkable happened! My pussy erupted! A wave of pleasure broke, and a surge of happiness flooded my body. Whether I liked it or not, I was cumming hard! Accordingly, my shouts of passion filled the stockroom. I was brought to orgasm by the douchiest debasement ever! The mind boggles!

AAMOF, the orgasm engulfed me in a stark contrast to my anal climax. Analgasms hit me with brunt force, triggering an earth-shattering eruption. By contrast, this vagasm felt like getting covered by a warm blanket. It was a sustained flood of happy hormones that spread through my body slowly but surely. It didn't stop until the warm feels had reached every nerve and fold.

JSYK, the insufferable jerk continued his push-up-dip-down routine while I literally twitched and jerked under him. It seemed like my orgasm had no effect on him, bc he remained all casual. This was outrageous! It made my convulsions that much more violent. As a result, my muff muscles clamped down on his thick tool. The firm grip was too much! Say it with me: I slayed the bangbro! #MilkIt

NGL, I was still shaking and shivering when my skeevy supervisor jumped to his feet. Once again, my spasming coochie was left open, dripping, and thirsty. With Matt standing in the middle of the room, I simply followed along. Getting on my knees, I remained on the folded cardboard. After all, I knew where this was going. #FacialTreatment

AYK, I have an average degree of porn knowledge, so the money shot is no big mystery to me. However, knowing something and doing it are two different pairs of shoes. That's why my nervousness reached a new peak as I knelt there in the storage room watching the mean manager get ready to shoot his seed and dump it on my face. #FacialCream

OMG! My feels when the douchebro continued to jerk his throbbing tool with his right hand. My face when he suddenly started flexing his left arm in rhythm with his fapping motion. Can you believe it? He was flexing his biceps as if he were posing in front of a mirror! Another douchemove! I can't even with this gym grunter! #AbsurdArt

BION, but the visual was so cringe that it caused a new wave of pleasure to spread from my loins. In response, I let out a grunt of despair. The bro's behavior was so annoying that it made my blood boil. And yet, he got to bang the hottest co-eds out there (aka Tia and me). This was unhinged! Does anyone else know that feeling when frustration and excitement mix bc something is inevitable? Yup, that was my current state. After all, 'Mr. Player Personified' was about to become the first man in my life to give me a facial. So freaky! #AHolesFinishFirst

IMA, it was thrilling to see Matt towering over me with his thick prick pointing at me like the barrel of a gun. It defo drove home the message that I was the obedient pleaser, and he was the dominant alpha. Even though I had fully accepted my role, I closed my eyes. But mostly, bc I didn't want to get a pink eye (see my porn knowledge there?).

And then it came (or rather, he came)! Even though I was prepared, I recoiled at the moment of impact. The store manager shot his sperm on his salesgirl's face (aka Matt bust a nut on my slut mug, ftfy). The semen felt like warm lotion getting splashed all over my cheeks. What a cumload! It was massive! In fact, it hit my left cheek first and my right cheek second, then the bridge of my nose, and finally my chin. See? My face got completely covered! #NutBuster

The feeling when I realized that I had never acted as slutty or submissive b4. The need to reach between my legs and finger myself to a second orgasm was all-consuming. Needless to say, I couldn't count on Matt's help, bc he no longer cared about me or my feels. Once his balls were empty, he reverted to his typical douchebag vibe. He couldn't put on his pants fast enough to get on with his life. Mosdef, this had been nothing special to him! No cap!

But then the narrative changed! It happened in the most unexpected way ever and it set my world on fire. All of a sudden, I heard a noise from the back of the stockroom. As I cautiously opened my eyes (still trying not to get any sperm in there, fyi), I noticed that we weren't alone. There was a person standing at the end of the metal racks! It was the exact same spot from which I had watched Tia and Matt getting freaky. What a coincidence! #Mimicry

Since it perfectly mirrored our situations, it was most likely my blond bae, right? Nope! It wasn't! In the dim neon light, I could barely make out the silhouette. But I could see that the person didn't have blonde hair. And then the individual walked toward me. At a brisk pace, the figure came closer until I realized that it was a man! More precisely, it was Mr. von Stein!

OMFG! I let out a sigh of relief. There was nothing new here for the old-ass owner to see. Nothing had happened that he hadn't already done himself. But then my alarms went off! The patriarch was hella angry and I didn't know why. When he reached me, he grabbed me by the arm and roughly pulled me up onto my feet. Obs, he had seen most of the action and didn't like it. Stunner!

"I told you, Mrs. DeLuca! No more special treatment!" The boss barked all incensed. "You kids always take everything for granted."

"You're an entitled brat like no other!" He continued his tirade. "You think you can get away with anything, don't you? F**king primadonna!"

WTF! I didn't know what happened! There was too much going on atst. Mr. von Stein berated me as he pulled me out of the storage room. All the while, my green top was still bunched up around my hips leaving my tiddies exposed. My wetlook booty shorts were missing and my face was still covered with sperm. #DisheveledNudesContest

"It's time to put an end to this. I gave you fair warning! I said no more negligence at work." The sour old sack flew into a fit of rage. "There are customers waiting on the floor! I'm not losing money cos you're too horny to work."

GFY! What's it with this family and their baseless accusations? This defo wasn't my idea! It mosdef wasn't my fault, either! This was so unfair! I had only done it to keep my promise to the patriarch. If he needed someone to blame, he should ask his bastard son. #FamilyBusiness

Oh wait! The penny just dropped! I got hot and cold when I realized that the trust fund baby had a free pass. As a member of the Vonderfam, he was safe! Dang it! That was the moment I became desperate. I tried to speak up while I was dragged along, but the old-ass owner wouldn't let me get a word in. At that moment, it was futile to reason with him. He was way too furious!

"Everybody says you kids are too lazy. You only follow your own goals. Now, I see it's true." Mr. von Stein tumbled right into an old man's rant. "You think the grass is greener somewhere else, dumb c**t? Then go there! Good luck with that!"

"You're fired!" He blurted out.

Holy shoot! The company owner didn't give me a chance to defend myself. He didn't even wait for me to respond. As soon as he had finished his tirade, he gave me a hard shove. Stumbling forward, I barely managed to keep my balance on the high-heeled platform boots. Everything happened so fast that I didn't know where I was. A creaking sound made me prick my ears. It was the squeak of a door getting opened, closely followed by the loud bang of a door getting slammed shut.

And then I realized that I was standing outside. Mr. von Stein had dragged me out of the Vonderstore. Pushing me through the backdoor, he had cast me out into the small, grubby back alley behind the shopping mall. As I turned around, my arms shot up to catch my shiny black pants that the dirty old man threw at me. #OutWithTheOldInWithTheNew

BION, my Holligans, I got fired for negligence and misconduct in the workplace. No cap! This couldn't be real! I stood in the middle of the back alley and waited for this dream to end. Soon, the door would open, and Mr. von Stein would let me back in. It didn't happen! The door remained close even after half an hour. Unbelievable, but true! I was legit out of a job! A hundo p!

Do you feel me, fashion fam? I know you agree that my boss was acting rash and irrational. It's so unfair! More than that, it's a complete disregard for my basic rights as an employee! Tough luck, I don't have any leverage or proof. So, can you give me some good advice on what I can do to reverse the whole thing?

---How to continue your growth by learning to deal with setbacks---

A Holligan Homestory is coming soon to the fierce fashionverse.