Holly's Blog: Introduction

Story Info
Holly's Blog, a place where reality and fantasy overlap some.
1.2k words
4.54
3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this story is a little different that what you might be used to reading here. Most stories involve characters and they do not recognize you, the reader, but this isn't one of those stories. I am not a character writing this, I am a person. You are not some anonymous voyeur hidden in the shadows peeping on a story as it unfolds, you are the intended recipient of these words.

Right up front I want to be honest with you, some portion of what you read in these stories will be fictionalized. Maybe it is 10%, maybe it is 90%, maybe it is more and maybe it is less. Ultimately I am the only single person that will ever know the truth of what is reality and what is fantasy. You will just be left to wonder how far I would go and if I would/did actually perform as I describe.

Now, with that out of the way let me offer you a small description. Right now I am sitting on my couch in my living room with my laptop. I was wearing a sexy lacy light pink bimbo bra with matching panties but that was hours ago and it has been really hot so I took the bra off. Now it lays in the middle of my living room floor where I threw it earlier and I sit here in just my tight pink panties.

I have been wanting to post something for a while now, but right now the only story I have to work on is the $10,000,000 webslut series and it isn't really speaking to me. I know where I want it to go, but it is too slow for my urges right now and will be for at least a few more chapters. I've thought about some other series I want to start but none of them are scratching the itch for me right now either.

What I need right now is to feel humiliated and part of that is confessing. So I confess, I am an edge slut. I have been masturbating for hours as of writing this. There is a darker hot pink patch on my underwear from where my juices soaked in as I rubbed myself through the fabric. In fact right now if I lower my hand down between my legs and rub myself just a little then pull my hand away I can see the strings of my delicious cum. They don't make it far but just seeing them gets me hot.

Of course, it gets me even hotter when I take those very same cummy fingers and I bring them to my mouth and lick them clean. I love tasting my pussy. It is light and slightly sweet but also just a little salty and beautifully fragrant. If I am being honest I taste myself all the time, every time I masturbate which is every day, sometimes more. I wonder how many of you reading this will find that exciting.

I also wonder if you will find it exciting to know that right after I end this paragraph I am going to take my left hand and slide it into my panties and finger myself a little. Usually, I am a middle and ring-finger kind of girl, but I am not trying to orgasm right now. No, I just want to get all my fingers nice and dirty for you. See, I want to explore more of my body for you but I am not sure exactly how to do it... so I had a thought that I hope you all enjoy. Once all of my fingers are nice and wet I will pull my hand free and rub them my body. I will slide my fingers up my petite lightly tanned stomach and then I will trace circles around my light pink nipples. I'll grab and play with my 34C boobs and then I will slap them hard. I hope someone reading this likes that. Then I will take my dirty fingers and wrap them around my long thin neck just to feel what it would be like to have someone here to choke me. Finally, last but not least, I will take my filthy wet fingers and I will rub them all over my cute round face. Does that excite you? It excites me. Every single word I type after this will be typed while my face is dirty with my slutty humiliation whore juices.

Like I said early, what I need right now is to feel humiliated. The actual real me sitting here. A few weeks ago I uploaded my first story and it was pretty terrible. It was full of errors and it was hard to read. I have re-written it now and it is a lot better, but before then I made a promise in the comments, "I will do 10 spanks on each ass cheek and 5 minutes of naked corner time with my legs spread wide and porn playing behind mine for each error." At the time I had only found 4 errors and was in denial about how bad it was. Still, I did my 80 spanks and 20 minutes of corner time with no problem.

When I went to fix the chapter properly though I found maybe two dozen errors. Honestly, I didn't count them, which I regret deeply, and think I deserve to be punished for that. But for now, if I assume that there were exactly two dozen errors and I already did my punishment for four of them that leaves me with twenty errors worth of punishments I owe. That is another 400 spanks, 200 per cheek, and 100 minutes of corner time.

I'll be real with you all. I have spanked myself, stapled my tits, drank piss, worn diapers in public, kissed and licked toilets, and lots of other freaky kinky things. I can't handle 400 spanks all at once. So I need your help. After I proofread and spell check this post I am going to take these panties off and I am going to shove them into my mouth and do my 100 minutes of corner time. But I need ideas to replace 400 spanks.

You can post your ideas as comments here. If I like the idea I will do it for free as a challenge, if I don't like it but it is doable I will do it instead of some amount of spanks. If I don't like it I just won't do it. There are three main rules you need to know. First, I won't intentionally involve other people. Second, there is exactly one single person on this planet who is allowed to play with my ass or to tell me to play with my ass. She knows who she is and if you aren't her then consider anal a hard limit. Third, no feet or shoes or dirty socks or anything foot related. I know it's weird but it is me and if you don't like it then too bad for you.

Now, if you will excuse me I have some panties to gag myself with and a corner to go and stand in. I hope you all like this kind of post and that it is okay, I know I liked making it.