All Comments on 'Holly's Blog: Introduction'

by innerdemonsletout

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
kissmysouleskissmysoules10 months ago

Well this is simple 400 / 60 minutes is about 6 hours and 40 minutes. Which is exactly how long you are not able to wipe your face or body. Go about your day coated in your juices and letting people smell the sec on you. As for the one single person on the planet - she absolutely 100% knows how fortunate she is I’m certain, to have sole ‘rights’ to use that Hole.

LandParkWriterLandParkWriter10 months ago

I love this writing concept! It’s unique and I definitely want to see how it progresses.

AiconicAiconic9 months ago

Wow this brings the story alive.

As punishment I think you should have to keep wearing those tight pink panties for another few days. 1 day in exchange for 100 spanks. They’ll be a mess the next time you need to muffle your moans with them in your mouth.

dumbsuckdolldumbsuckdoll8 months ago

Amazing job Holly! Keep going down your rabbit hole!

I think your next step is like putting up a video of you punishing yourself and hiding the website link in your next story.

Keep it anonymous with a mask, or my favorite, a latex hood, and show us some throat training or something sexy, like edging.

I've got more wicked ideas, from one dumb slut to the other, i hope you dont stop your spiral!

Hawkman1971Hawkman19718 months ago

I'm not sure if i want to hear more about Holly or the writer! Some honest stories of your own would be awesome. Just reading the line "this is a true story" is enough of a turn on, so maybe some of your own adventures? I hope there's more of something from you soon. Good luck.

Rockwellray0Rockwellray012 days ago

Whether this is 10% true, or 90% true, holly is 100% filthy slut. And this is probably way too late. But I think she needs to replace 100 spanks with a passionate toilet licking session followed by another chapter of this detailing it all, writing as she edges and sips her own piss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userinnerdemonsletout@innerdemonsletout
Holly is a fictionalized version of myself who can go on all the adventures I fantasize about. I am a humiliation and degradation slut, a toilet licking piss whore, and a masturbation addicted edge loving gooner girl and I hope to write stories around those themes. I am a shor...