Holly's Holiday 'Pies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held up his phone with my nude selfie filling the screen and slowly panned it to Ben and Derek. They each nodded as they looked at my bare presentation, muttering unintelligible affirmatives. Ben alternated between looking at the photo and me as if superimposing my nudity on me in-person.

"Ok, that's enough 'Holly-treat' for now," said Zach, snapping off his phone. "And I think it's my turn to go." He waited until he had our attention. "Never have I ever . . . masturbated in a public place!"

There was a group pause, then Zach, Derek, and Ben took shots. I stared at them, then laughed. "Really? You're a bona fide bunch of perverts, the lot of you!" But curiosity got the best of me, and my eyes crinkled. "Now we must hear where, which is part of the same turn."

"Public park, car wash, airplane, and school bathroom," Zach stated.

"School bathroom, under a picnic table, bed of a parked pickup truck," said Derek.

"Well, also the school bathroom, school library, and on a beach," said Ben.

"Remind me to stay out of the men's bathroom at school," I laughed, shaking my head. "Derek? I think it's your go."

Derek nodded and lifted his glass. "Hmm, ok. Never have I ever . . . gone nude in public."

"Does skinny-dipping count?" I asked.

"Absolutely," Derek replied.

Everyone except Ben drank a shot. I stuck out my tongue at him.

"Streaked across the street and back on a dare," Derek said.

"Skinny dipping in a local lake," I added.

"Nude beach, neighbor's swimming pool, outside a department store changing room," Zach said.

"Wait, what was that last one?" Ben asked.

"It was part of a dare. I had to strip naked in a Macy's changing room, then walk out into the commons area for 10 seconds." Zach shrugged. "Technically public, but no one actually saw me. Except for my friends making the dare."

"I'm getting pretty buzzed," I said. "I keep having to drink to all the naughty stuff. So let's switch to Truth or Dare; people can just drink when they want. Sound good?"

The group nodded, and all smiled enigmatically. Each thinking their own naughty thoughts.

"Right then," Zach announced. "Your turn, Ben. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Ok. What's the craziest thing you've done in front of a mirror?" Zach asked.

Ben looked quizzical and paused as he thought. "I tried to moonwalk and dance to Michael Jackson's 'Thriller'—naked."

We all clapped and hooted, asking for a demonstration or if he had a video. He declined and denied.

Ben said, "Holly's turn. Truth or Dare."

"Truth," I replied.

"How many people have you had sex with?"

I paused, then said, "If you mean actual intercourse, then three."

Ben looked like he was going to say or ask something but fell silent.

"Zach, Truth or Dare," Derek asked.

"Dare."

"Run out to the driveway and back wearing only your underwear."

"Shit, it's colder than a witch's tit out there," Zack muttered. Then, to me, "Pardon my French." I smiled, looked at him expectantly, and said nothing.

"Ok, a dare's a dare, so I'll go. But after this, I vote we stay indoors."

We all agreed that staying in the warm cozy cabin sounded better. Well, better for us, and after Zach did his dare. Couldn't change the rules after a dare had been made and accepted.

Zach took a shot of brandy. Then we all toasted him and drank as well. Zach stripped off until he was only wearing his boxers, rubbed his hands together, and sprinted out into the snowy darkness. He vanished from view into the snowy night within the first three steps—we judged his progress by the volume of his swearing and howling. He reappeared, flushed and wet, and dashed straight to the fireplace to warm up. We all joined him in another shot to provide moral support. He wrapped a blanket around himself but stayed in his boxers.

Zach turned to Derek. "Ok, buddy, Truth or Dare?"

Fearing reprisal for sending Zach into the snow, Derek said, "Truth."

"Ok, name someone you've had a crush on and fancied sexually but never told anyone," Zach queried.

Derek fell uncharacteristically silent, seemingly struggling with the question.

"You have to tell the truth, be honest here," Zach prompted.

I added encouragement. "You know anything is ok with us. We're all friends."

Derek pressed his lips together, then shook his head, took a deep breath, and exhaled deeply. "Well, ok, what the hell." He looked directly at me. "The person is . . . you."

My eyes widened in surprise. I didn't know what to say.

"Whoa, hoo, Derek," Ben clapped. "How about that, Zach?"

"I don't blame him a bit," Zach said lightly, his eyes laughing. "Holly is hot, sexy, and beautiful. Tell me you haven't fantasized about her at some point, Ben."

Ben seemed to have mastered the art of blushing. "Yeah, ok, I suppose I have." He shrugged his shoulders. "Who wouldn't?"

I listened to the bantering about my sexiness with a mixture of embarrassment and arousal. I felt a flutter in my belly, and my nipples decided to perk up and pay attention.

"I think let's move on," I interjected. "A girl can only stand so many accolades and sexual worship." Then, turning to Ben, I prompted him. "Truth or Dare?"

Ben bit his lip and finally said, "Truth."

Repaying his query about my sex life, I asked, "How many people have you had sex with?"

Ben looked down and shook his head. Then looked up and said, "None."

I stared, incredulous. "None? You're a virgin? But you're so good-looking, a great guy. I would think there'd be girls lining up to sleep with you. There's never been someone?"

"There was someone, once. We nearly did it." Ben shook his head as if waving away a bad memory. "But . . . it didn't work."

Zach asked, genuine concern in his voice, "What didn't work? Did something happen?"

"Maybe it worked too well. I was with a girl, and we intended to go all the way. But I came as soon as I pulled myself out of my pants. Came without her even touching it. Never got anywhere near putting it in her."

"What did she do? Was she a bitch? Did she hurt you?" Zach said with a tinge of anger—he was in older brother protective mode.

"NO. She said, 'never mind, it happens sometimes, don't worry about it—she was nice. But that was the last time we were together as a couple. I haven't been nude or close with a girl since."

"Well, that sucks," Derek muttered. "Hey, let's get back to happy things, like happy holiday kissing!" He jumped up, put on his Santa hat, and spun around.

"You have something in mind?" I asked playfully.

Derek looked at me. "Dare?"

"Ok, dare."

"Kiss each man in the room for 10 seconds; a juicy, sexy kiss! A 'Holly-dare' kiss."

I nodded and smiled. "Well, if I must, I'll try my best to suffer through my obligations."

I walked up to Zach first, looking up into his chocolate eyes. I asked quietly, "You ok?" He responded by pulling me into him and pressing his lips firmly to mine with a humming sound. My body stirred in response, enjoying the masculine taste and feel, the faint musky scent of his aftershave.

I went to Ben next, lifted his chin, and smiled. "Happy Birthday, sexy-beasty-boy, and joyous holidays." I planted my lips on him, our lips meshing. I felt my breasts press against his toned chest and tickled my tongue inside his lips, enjoying his response in kind.

Finally, I stepped up to Derek, and he took me in his arms. I tilted my head back, and our lips connected. I could feel his hunger and instinctively opened my mouth to allow our tongues to dance. As we kissed, I felt his erection swell and press against me.

"Whew," I said as we broke away. Is it weird that I just french-kissed my cousin and am ok with it? More than ok, that I liked it?

I fanned my hand in front of my neck and face and said in a mock southern-belle accent, "I do declare, I think I might be getting the vapors!"

Amidst the group's chortles, Ben asked, "What are the vapors?"

I shook my head, "Never mind, it's not really that funny, just an old southern phrase, I think. Let's carry on with the game."

Ben shrugged and asked Zack, "Ok, your turn. Truth or Dare?"

Zach considered. "Truth."

"What is a secret fantasy you have about Holly that you've never told anyone?"

I caught my breath, wondering what Zach would say. Wow, this might be interesting.

"Oh, man. Um, ok. So, well, I have variations on an idea—to sort of show Holly off so guys can see her. See her body, sexy or even nude. We go out—planned in advance—and Holly pretends to accidentally flash or expose herself in public or to a specific person. I watch the response, and she acts like she is unaware. This could be a simple peek down her top and see her boobs or up her skirt without underwear. I love the idea of guys getting turned on by her, seeing her, but knowing we were together."

My belly fluttered as I heard Zach's fantasy. I could see it happening in my mind, and I loved it. The thought of using my feminine power to arouse men, but safely. Woah, I think I've just discovered an exhibitionist streak in me.

"Fuck, that's so hot," Derek said.

"Actually, it kind of is," I added. The men looked at me with a mix of surprise and delight.

I looked at Derek. "Your turn, Derek. Truth or Dare?"

Without hesitation, he answered, "Dare."

I regarded Zach in his boxers and reflected on his fantasy about me. What the heck, why not.

I said to Derek, "Well, women like a nice looky-loo too, you know. Since everyone apparently agrees that showing some skin is sexy, I dare you to do a striptease and then stay nude for two minutes." I wasn't sure how he'd take it or if I'd gone too far. But he jumped right into the spirit of things. I'm confident the alcohol helped.

"Ok, stand back and be amazed, folks!" Derek announced as he pushed his arms against imaginary crowds. "Music, maestro!" He said to his imaginary DJ. We all started clapping in rhythm and singing the melody to the "stripper" tune. Our discordant singing clashed with the music playing in the room, but none of us were bothered by it.

Derek reached out, grabbed a shot glass of brandy with his mouth, and tossed it back with no hands as we cheered. He swung his hips widely back and forth, in an exaggerated parody of a sexy stripper, then thrust his pelvis forwards and back, almost falling over. His shirt came off next, exposing his muscular chest and abs—a sight I, at least, appreciated.

We clapped in time as he swung his shirt in circles before tossing it to Ben. Then, pulling his pants down, he mooned us and swiveled his butt. Finally, he stood naked, looked over his shoulder, and spun to face us, legs apart, arms up.

Ta-da," he yelled.

We burst into applause, cheering, hooting, and laughing until tears ran down our faces. Derek stood for a moment, then slowly rotated like a nude statue on a music box—a well-toned, masculine statue. He had dusty blonde hair, blue eyes, and a sculpted, defined body. His nice-looking cock seemed mostly, but not totally, flaccid. It swayed with his movements, balls swinging like little pendulums. I wondered what he would look like erect, which triggered a warm wave of arousal in my groin.

I hadn't seen Derek nude since we were children, where we would play "doctor" in our innocence and explore with fascination the differences between our bodies. But neither of us had any sexual interest or development then, and we had changed significantly. This was a completely different person—a strong, sexy man. He strode about the room and got a drink, seemingly uncaring about his nudity. I had to admire his self-confidence.

"Ok, two minutes are up," Zach called out. "Clothing is optional," he added, chuckling.

Derek wrapped his discarded shirt around his waist. He tied the arms together so the shirt hung down his front and covered his genitals, leaving his butt exposed. He looked like he was wearing a half-loincloth.

Zach turned to his brother. "Ben, your turn. Truth or Dare?"

Ben looked skeptical, clearly wary of either option. Finally, he responded. "Ok, well, I haven't done a dare yet, so Dare."

Derek offered the next dare. "This might be easy. We'll see. Ok, stand facing Holly. You have 30 seconds to drop your pants and wank yourself to a full hard-on."

Ben looked stricken. "What, really?" He looked at me—I bit my lower lip, shrugged, and nodded.

Derek said, "Timer? Ok, GO."

Ben scrambled to drop his pants to his knees, freeing his cock and balls. He was already semi-erect right out of the gate, and with several quick strokes, his cock stood tall and proud.

"Well, that took all of ten seconds," Zach laughed.

I looked at Ben's hard cock, bobbing around as he slowly pulled its length. "Seems you still have a little time left," I offered, captivated by his iron shaft. "You're not allowed to put it away yet."

Ben's stroking slowed and stopped. He waited a few seconds, his body tense. Then he breathed out a sigh and pulled his pants back up.

It took me a moment to register that he had nearly cum and staved it off. Good man, nice control. I thought with appreciation.

"Ok, Holly, you're up. Truth or Dare?" Zach asked.

I felt quite happy, buzzed, and in the spirit of adventure. "Dare me, lover."

"Derek has set a high bar here, but I dare you to do the same: striptease and stay nude for two minutes." Zach looked at me with lust and excitement as he spoke.

Adrenaline rushed through me and my pussy clenched at the thought of being nude in front of these men. They've already seen me naked in the picture; this is just a bit more. I can do this. I beamed and walked to the center of the room, confident and ready. I knew I couldn't out-parody Derek, so I decided to stick with straight-out sexy.

Gyrating hips, swiveling shoulders, and seductive looks accompanied my stripping. Then, with my back to my audience, I slipped my shirt down off my shoulders and held it at my elbows. I blew a kiss back over my bare shoulders to the guys. Then I dropped the shirt and, with my hands covering my nipples, I turned to face them and swayed my hips.

I released one hand and revealed my nipple, replaced it, then the other, then pulled both hands away and showed my full breasts. My areolae contracted, and my nipples hardened as they were exposed to the air, which excited me even more. Next, I circled my nipples with my fingers and jiggled my breasts with my hands, overtly teasing the onlookers.

My breasts were firm, with only a slight droop, and my nipples were a deep pink, almost brown tone. They were framed by my long auburn hair, which tickled the sides of my tits.

I gyrated my pelvis, then slowly pulled my pants down, still facing the men. Inch by inch, my trimmed patch of pubic hair appeared, my bare labia, then my legs. My pubic hair was dark brown with auburn highlights, closely matching my natural hair color. I wondered if the wetness I felt seeping out of my pussy was visible to my audience. The mental image of drops of moisture visibly clinging to my vulva triggered even more juices to flow.

Fully nude, I mimicked Derek's music box dancer slow pivot, giving clear and explicit views of all sides of my body. Then, I paused to bend forward and gave my bum wiggle. As I did so, I became aware of sounds—sounds that clarified into voices, then clapping. I realized they had been cheering me on the whole time, but I had somehow tuned out the sounds, lost in my bubble of wanton arousal. I grinned and curtsied, an elegant ballerina acknowledging her adoring fans.

I walked over to the sink and poured a drink of water, well aware that every eye was glued to my nakedness. And liked the feeling. I returned to the fireplace, sipped my glass, and pondered whether I felt like putting clothes on.

Derek's voice broke through my reverie. "Ok, so Zach's next. Truth or Dare?"

"I'll go with a Truth for a change."

"Hmm. If you could become invisible, what's the first thing you'd do?"

Zach laughed. "Well, maybe it's the situation here, but the first thing that popped into my head was to spy on women—changing, nude, or having sex."

We all groaned and chuckled. Then Ben added, "With Holly right here, I wouldn't see the need to spy on other women."

"Aww, you're so sweet, Ben," I cooed.

"Derek. Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"I'll go with another Dare."

"Can I give this one? I have an idea," Zach interjected. I shrugged my shoulders and nodded.

"Ok. Derek, I dare you to touch and kiss Holly's boobs for 30 seconds each."

I held still, my mind racing. But, hey, don't I . . . I guess I don't have a say in this. This was a step beyond kissing or just show and tell. And with my cousin. Should I say something? Stop it?

But the thought of my breasts being fondled and kissed sexually, especially in front of everyone, sent little electric tickles through my body. And being touched sexually out in the open by my cousin—even though it should be wrong—made my pussy moist. So I let Derek choose, hoping it would be a yes.

Then, having resolved my quandary, I figured some light encouragement would help. So I snatched the Santa "kissing hat" from Derek's head and put it on. "I understand the wearer of the magic Santa hat has to get kissed—but the rules don't say where."

I turned, sat on the couch, and presented my bare breasts with my hands on my hips and chest jutting forward. I bit my lower lip, grinned coyly, and waited.

Derek unconsciously licked his lips and looked from one person to another, then back to me. Finally, he moved confidently forward and dropped to his knees in front of me. Taking my left breast in his hand, he leaned in, licked around my nipple, then gently sucked it between his lips.

The touch sent a surge of pleasure into my pussy. I felt my wetness, and I longed to touch myself—I was seriously turned on, and it took all my self-control to resist masturbating right then. I lolled my head back and lost myself in tantalizing pleasure as Derek licked, kissed, caressed, and sucked one boob and then the other.

I became aware of hooting and cheering, which I think had again been happening most of the time without my being conscious of it. Finally, as Derek's time came up, he stopped, and I looked up at him. I'd forgotten he was only wearing a shirt around his waist—it had slipped off during his ministrations. He now stood naked, with a full-on erection pointing up to the ceiling. I watched it throb as he stepped back from me.

"Wow, nice," I managed to mutter. "And that definitely expands the meaning of the term, 'kissing cousins," I said a bit louder. The group laughed at my remark.

With some difficulty, I shook the euphoria I was beginning to enjoy and refocused on the group, on the game. "So, who's next? Where are we in the order?" I didn't bother to put my clothes back on, as our dress code seemed to have significantly relaxed over the past hour.

"Ben, I think," Derek said. "Truth or Dare?"

"Let's try Truth." Ben seemed more confident, more at ease than before.

"Ok, then," Derek said. "What's the most times you've cum in a single day, say in 24 hours?"

"Gee, I'm not sure," Ben mused. He flicked his eyes up to the side as he thought. "I know I've cum five times, but I might have done six times."

We all stared for a moment, fairly impressed. I don't think any of us had kept track or tried to see how many times it was possible. I didn't know for sure. I understood that men took longer to "recharge," so that many times seemed like a substantial number to me.

Zach spoke up. "Wow, busy guy, that's a lot . . . and sorry it was all self-administered. Some lucky chick is clearly missing out on some admirable vigor." He then said to me, "Ok then, Holly. Truth or Dare?"