Holly's Holiday 'Pies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach got one of his dangerous "I have a thought" looks. "Or . . . you know how you're full after a meal, but you somehow still have room for dessert? The old joke that you have room in the other leg or something?"

We looked at him to see where he was going with the thought. I looked with definite wariness. We waited.

Zach continued. "Well, you're full of Holly-pies but in only one oven. So, you still have a couple more unfilled possibilities, you know, to truly be filled." He smirked and winked at me. "And, of course, you've only had one at a time . . . so many options."

"Oh, no." I shook my head emphatically. "Definitely not, gentlemen," I said with a grin. "This cum-receptacle is full and closed for business." I then quietly added, "At least for now."

Our respective musings—or fantasizing—were interrupted by Derek's phone ringing. He answered, "Hi, Mom. What's the news?" We watched as he listened. Nodded even though he couldn't be seen over the phone. "No, we're fine, we'll be fine. Yes, everything's under control here. Oh, nothing much. Played some games, hanging out by the fire. Yes. Yes, we have—we cooked a vat of chili and even made some homemade pies." He winked at us. "Of course. No, we didn't have any, so we made cream pies. Yep, sure did. They turned out perfectly."

We all tittered to ourselves at that.

"Ok, well, that's too bad but not surprising—but I guess we'll see you at Christmas. I'm sure the roads will be passable by then. Ok, yes, we will. Night mom; love you too. Merry Christmas to you all." He hung up and looked at us. "I'm sure you've guessed, but they won't be making it up this weekend—not worth all the travel to just get here and go back."

The group nodded at the expected news. Zach went over to the kitchen and got out a hot chocolate mix and a bottle of rum. "Anyone for an after-fuck Lumumba?"

Ben and I nodded, and Derek declined. While Zach mixed the hot chocolate, added rum and a dollop of cream, I got up and grabbed a dish towel from the kitchen and wiped the cum off my boobs and belly. Zach handed out our drinks, then we sat, the brothers on the sofa on either side of me, my cousin Derek on the floor leaning his head on my thigh. We all were exhausted and mostly still tipsy but fully satisfied.

"So, wonder what we can do tomorrow? We're thoroughly snowed in here; we can't even get to the ski area." Derek pondered. "Last weather report said to expect over 30 inches, maybe even three feet before the storm stops.

"It'll be Christmas Eve tomorrow," Ben mused. Then he perked up and said, "And I do want to say that, usually, my birthday gets lost in all the holiday festivities. So it was really nice that I had some special time this year." He reddened as we all looked at him, mirth playing in our eyes.

"I didn't mean THAT," he sputtered. "Well, not only that. Ok, that was great—thanks to you all." Ben's gaze swept over the group, landing on me, where he dropped his chin and gave a small, almost bashful, smile.

"I'm sure we can come up with something," Derek mentioned brightly. "If what's happened so far was for Ben's birthday, I can't wait for our Christmas holiday celebrations!"

He looked pointedly at me, then we all broke up laughing.

Zach interjected, "Glad you had fun, baby brother."

"I do love celebrating, whatever the occasion, I said with a grin. "Especially when I am the center of attention and showered with special . . . showers? As for tomorrow, we'll just have to see what the future brings."

We all lounged, getting sleepy by the fire. I stood and walked naked to the window and looked out at the heavy snow—over two feet of snow since Thursday, and still snowing. As I sipped my Lumumba, I felt sated, tired, sensual, and curious all at once. And wondered how things got to this point.

Here I was, nude with three men—one of whom was my cousin—sexually satiated and still leaking cum from the multiple loads deposited in me. I felt extraordinary and loved every minute without reservation. Loved it enough to probably want more of this kind of attention.

I glanced over at my lovers—yes, that is what they all were, for lack of a better term. I thought about what Zach had intimated a while ago and felt a warm rush in my loins.

True, we didn't really get into oral. Or anal, for that matter. I haven't had a guy cum up there before. Wonder if I'd like it. Or more than one guy at a time; what would that be like?

Sexual images swam in and out of my consciousness. Taking a warm hard cock in my mouth and tasting the explosion of cum, having anal sex for the first time to completion rather than just a quick experimental test. Stroking or sucking one penis while another was inside my pussy. So much potential. So many possibilities. Could this really happen? Would I actually want this? My pussy seemed to say yes, despite some soreness, as I felt more moisture mix into the cum inside me.

I returned to the fireplace and lay between the brothers, perpendicular to Derek, and luxuriated in the fire's warmth. The four of us sprawled quietly together, nude and content. I reflected on our evening and felt sexy, happy, satiated, and a teeny bit naughty.

I understood that many would consider what I had done—what we had done—to be 'slutty,' 'kinky,' or 'perverted,' but I didn't feel that way. On the contrary, I felt loved, appreciated, and fulfilled. I knew that no matter what followed, I would never forget and always treasure this night, this holiday.

As drowsiness overtook me like a mist clouding my vision, I heard the men's breathing become slow and even, as they dropped off to sleep one by one. I half-heard a clock chiming midnight somewhere in the house.It must be Christmas Eve now. My mind drifted as slumber overtook me, and visions of 'Holly-pies' danced in my head.