Holly's Holiday 'Pies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben dropped his head. "Sorry."

"WAY to go, Ben, you are a MAN now," shouted Zach with a big smile. He clapped his brother on the back in congratulations.

Ben's expression was almost comical, a mix of pleasure, embarrassment, and disappointment. "Yeah, it was great . . . but I don't really feel like I had sex, you know. I mean, I came too soon. Again."

"Hey, at least you got your dick inside her pussy, so it counts," Zach said with encouragement. "You just need a bit more practice. Trust me, next time, you'll be great."

"I suppose so," Ben added, trying to shake his disappointment.

"Well, I count that as a successful dare, even if a bit quick on the draw," Derek said.

I followed the discourse. I felt more cum oozing out and down my thighs. Fuck, I'm so damn horny. I want more, just want to be fucked—and cum properly.

Derek then surprised me and ran his finger along my thigh, up to my pussy, and along my cum soaked slit. I started and looked at him, and my pussy gave little spasms of pleasure. I said nothing, disconcerted as to how I felt about the contact. I'm turned on and want my cousin to touch me—I'm pretty sure I want him to fuck me. What's the matter with me? Is this ok? It seems more than ok . . . it seems good.

Derek watched his finger as he ran it along my pussy, then looked away from me and over at Ben with admiration. "Cum soon or not, that was fuckin' hot, you lucky bastard. And you got to be in her. You got to feel your cock inside sexy, gorgeous, Holly. I'll tell you, I'm certifiably jealous. Shit."

Turning to me, Derek said, "And you. Seeing you like this—naked, watching you having sex, seeing you filled with cum—is like a fantasy come true." Then, with a rueful look, he added, "Well, maybe notfully come true. Call it a fantasynearly come true."

My adrenaline, arousal, and likely the alcohol swirled through my mind, and I was utterly caught up in the moment. My pussy ached to be filled and fucked, feeling short-changed by not properly cumming with Zach and the premature ending to Ben's first time. I lay there, pussy swollen, wet, and craving attention. I slowly circled my clit with my fingers. Semen coated my labia and seeped from my vagina.

With a mischievous look, I turned to Zach. "Well, I hear that fantasies sometimes do fully come true, especially during holidays. It seems like tonight just might be the night for it. What do you think?" I tipped my head a fraction towards Derek as if I were seeking Zach to give some kind of validation and tacit permission for what I wanted to do. The very taboo, frowned-on-by-society, and scandalous act I so brazenly craved.

Zach gave a little shrug, but his eyes were alight with hunger and excitement—he made no attempt to mask the salacious thoughts churning through his mind. Shaking his head in wonderment, "He's your cousin. It's up to you. But I do hate to see a man so deprived . . . "

Derek watched this exchange with cautious eagerness and disbelief, looking between Zach and me. "No shit?" His dick was iron-hard and seemed to pulse with anticipation. He apparently had no qualms about committing the ultimate act of incest with a cousin.

I stretched out my arms with a chuckle. "No shit. Now get over here and give me some of that man meat." I stared pointedly at his turgid penis and sensuously licked my lips. My desire had crossed over to the irrational.

Derek hesitated only a moment, gave a huge shit-eating grin, and moved over to me. His eyes burned with lust as he drank in my naked, sweaty body—my nipples erect and my pussy hot, dripping, and inviting.

"Oh, yeah, let's show Ben how to pleasure a woman," Derek said.

Derek ran his hands across my belly and cupped my boobs. My nipples tightened into his strong palms as he squeezed and gently pulled my nipples, causing a tremble deep in my pussy. He kissed one nipple, ran his tongue around it, then moved to the other and did the same. Sensitive pulses shot down and through my body, and his rough hands against my soft skin made me feel so feminine, so wanted.

He stood up, trailed his fingers across my undulating abs, and again down through my trimmed patch of pubic hair and between my swollen labia lips. I shuddered as he brushed my clit, and again as he circled it with his thumb.

I felt Derek's hard dick press against my cum soaked pussy. He slowly ran his cock head up and down and around, smearing the mix of my pussy juice and semen around my sopping labia, clit, and his cock. I shivered and felt my vagina palpitate with arousal.

"Mmmm, I need you inside me, please," I begged as I watched his hard dick stand out below his toned abs. My want had become overwhelming and unconstrained.

Derek slid his well-lubricated cock into me, stretching my walls with a delightful fullness. As he pressed in farther, my vagina clenched and gripped as if it sought to hold onto the beautiful pressure. I contracted my pelvis and grabbed my breasts, squeezing them up, together, and around, then teased my nipples as he pumped deep in and out of me.

I ran my hand down to where his cock met my pussy, and began circling my clit in sync with his thrusts. My belly undulated in fast waves as I gyrated and rubbed my clit as he fucked me. I swam in ecstasy, letting my body relish the stimulation, the warmth, and the sexual surges within. Soon, the familiar and welcome stirring of a climax began to build, first fleeting, then more definite.

"Yes. . . oh, god, yeah. . . fuck." I gasped with heavy breaths. "So good. Keep going."

Derek grunted with pleasure and exertion and began slamming faster and harder into my tunnel. He slipped his hands under my thighs and folded my legs toward my shoulders, allowing him to press deeper into me. I gasped as his cock head brushed my cervix with the deepest thrusts. I could see sweat glistening on his well-toned chest, muscles flexing and rippling as he held me. I loved his animalistic power, dominating and fulfilling at once.

"God, you are so beautiful . . . perfect," Derek muttered. "This is what heaven is. I've dreamed of this for so long."

A warmth spread through me at his words, my body responding and my mind agreeing.

Derek sped up his thrusting and started breathing heavily and rapidly, signaling his climax was approaching. I matched his approach by furiously rubbing my clit, arching my pelvis, and clenching his cock with my pussy.

My body convulsed and was wracked with spasms deep inside my vagina, radiating out and causing my whole body to tremble as I came. I moaned and pinched my nipple with my other hand, sending a jolt of pleasure down my body, crashing into my genitals from above.

My orgasm triggered Derek's. He made grunting sounds as he arched his back and held his cock deep inside me as he came. I could feel the burst of semen shooting into me, his penis pulsing as it pumped out spurts of cum.

Finally, as if his muscles suddenly lost power, he let go of my legs and collapsed on top of me, our sweat-covered chests pressing together. We panted, breathing out of rhythm like some syncopated wind song. I felt his penis soften, still inside me, still connected.

Realizing what happened—that I had just had sex with my cousin—began to permeate my thoughts. Our connection was both wonderful and potentially very awkward and uncomfortable. Both because of our familial relationship and because Zach, my occasional lover and Derek's best friend, was watching. And who knew what Ben was thinking of all this.

"Ok, you lug, off you go," I said, trying to make light of the situation as I pushed Derek's weight off me and sat up.

His penis popped out of me, accompanied by a glop of cum. I realized, and to my surprise, felt oddly pleased, that I now had three loads of semen in my vagina.

I looked over at Zach and Ben, unsure of their reactions. What happened was much more intense than my earlier moments with Zach and Ben. I seemed to have gotten caught up and lost in my sexual maelstrom and lost connection with reality.

I needn't have worried because both Zach and Ben had big smiles, rock-hard cocks in hand, and were slowly stroking themselves. They appeared to be in the same playful, horny, and tipsy mood as before. My inner delight at being with my cousin and our powerful sexual and emotional connection was evidently not apparent to my watchers. I felt relieved.

Zach leaned over and playfully punched Derek in the arm. "Damn, dude, that was amazing! You are the stud, aren't you?" He pumped his erection. "The two of you caused this, and I'll probably get blue balls." He laughed.

Turning to his Ben with a chuckle, "I hope you learned something here. You will do better next time when you're ready." He reached out as if you slap his Ben's penis, but Ben pulled back faster.

Ben said quietly, almost to himself, "I'm already ready for the next time . . . I'm ready now."

But Zach didn't seem to hear him and looked at me and shook his head in wonder. "Damn, Holly, you're so damn hot! I practically came just watching you fucking Derek, knowing how it feels. I should be jealous, I suppose, but at least right now, I'm just proud you're my friend and lover, and we can share. And by the way, I'm so horny right now I could fuck you all over again!"

I laughed, recovering from my sexual explosion. "Well, this evening has certainly gone differently than I'd imagined. I must admit feeling powerful and sexy serviced by three handsome studs." Grabbing a glass, I toasted. "To a great evening of sex, fun, and, well, sex!"

I looked at the three and met Ben's eyes—saw he was yearning and a bit sad. I felt a stirring of both arousal and empathy. Then, sorting my thoughts, I turned to Zach and Derek. "But you know, Ben didn't really get a chance to properly lose his virginity, did he? Seems a shame to have his first time be so abrupt and unsatisfying."

The two smirked, realizing where I was going. I continued, "And, of course, as the virginity-taker, I feel a particular responsibility to protect my reputation for being an excellent first fuck." I wasn't sure what reputation I meant, but it sounded good to me at the time.

Ben perked up, erection still in hand. To the group, he said, with cautious hope, "Well, that is true. She wouldn't want her reputation sullied."

To his brother, Ben added, "You said I will do better next time, and she does have a point. And as they say, 'no time like the present,' like the next time is . . . now."

Zach waited, barely managing to suppress a smile. He quirked an eyebrow as Ben continued.

"And it's my Birthday! Or was yesterday."

I watched the brothers' exchange. I was filled with lust despite having just been fucked. My nipples stood hard on my taut breasts, and my pussy pulsated with desire at the thought of being served by the beautiful cock throbbing before me.

"And it's Christmas the day after tomorrow, so we should be good by not letting me suffer," Ben added. Randomly throwing out reasons for us to fuck again.

Zach's composure finally broke, and he roared with laughter, shaking his head. "How can I object to such well-reasoned logic? This situation will probably not happen again, and I must look after my baby brother. And really, you don't need my permission—you are both adults and can fuck if you want. So if she's still game, let the games resume!"

I laughed, "Oh, I'm very game. Come along then. Let's play!" I took Ben's hard dick in my hand and led him to the sofa where I had just had incredible sex with my cousin Derek.

Turning to Ben, I embraced him, pressing my nude body entirely along his, my breasts mashed against his chest, and his hard cock pinned between us against my stomach. A quivery feeling in my belly showed my arousal hadn't waned. I writhed against him, my hips against his.

"You choose how you want to do it, from the front again or from behind?"

Ben's eyes lit up with delight, and they darted around the room as he considered. "I think let's try from behind. Maybe it'll help me last longer if I can't see your perfect boobs and gorgeous face."

I wasn't sure what to make of that sentiment, but I was flattered, eager to play, and decidedly aroused. Again, or maybe still. Either way, I wanted to feel his cock inside me.

Somehow the thought of being taken again and again stirred a primal passion within me. Whether because I was overly sexually excited, or felt feminine and powerful, or maybe on some level, I liked being dominated. I just knew I wanted it. Loved it.

And I could feel cum seeping out of my pussy still, feel it running down my thighs, and I wanted more. I missed being fucked. Call me depraved.

I gripped Ben's cock, bent over, and kissed the tip. He shuddered, and I felt his penis throb, prompting me to move cautiously to avoid triggering a repeat premature event. Not sure if he'll last long, even the second time. Better skip the sucking and get right to the main event.

I turned and knelt on the sofa, leaning forward with my arms on the sofa's back. I arched my back slightly, which opened my pussy to Ben. I could feel the cool air brush across my wetness and felt a smoldering fire deep inside me that needed quenching. I looked over my shoulder at Ben and saw raw hunger in his eyes, glued to my pussy. I felt a wave of erotic sensations as I watched him lick his lips and approach me.

My want was actual. I didn't need to pretend to encourage him. "Mmm, can't wait to feel you inside me," I said. "Feel your big hard dick deep in my pussy." I ran my hand over and kneaded my breast, squeezed my hard nipple, and swayed my ass enticingly.

I felt Ben's hands on my butt cheeks, caressing and gently spreading them. My pussy was rippling in anticipation, yearning to be filled again. Ben pressed his hard cock against my dripping-wet lips and swirled it around my folds for lubrication.

I caught my breath as I felt his cock probe at my entrance, then slide in with one stroke. My vagina spasmed and contracted around his cock as he slowly pulled back and pressed in again. I loved the feeling of fullness, being filled and stretched—loved being fucked for the fourth time that night.

Ben continued to slide in and partially out of my tunnel, but he was apparently trying to avoid cumming. He would stop, hold still a few seconds, then move again, resulting in an erratic pattern that seemed labored and unnatural.

Finally, I whispered back to him. "Don't try to fight it. It's ok if you cum; just let yourself go and enjoy the sex." I arched my back and pushed against him. "Fuck me hard, and fill me with your cum."

Ben needed no further prompting. His slow, cautious sliding became hard, deep thrusting, his breath ragged and his legs trembling. His arousal rapidly built up, and his inevitable orgasm approached.

I pressed back to meet his thrusts, my breathing rapid, my pussy full, and my nipples tight and sensitive. I slipped my hand back and rapidly circled my clit, causing my vagina to palpitate with ecstasy. I wanted to climax again, and I was getting close.

"Shit, I'm going to cum. I can't hold back." Ben cried.

"Do it. Iwant you to cum—flood my pussy!"

Thrusting harder and faster, Ben grunted and began shooting blast after blast inside me, his cock swelling and throbbing against my vaginal walls. My body responded seconds later—my pelvis and vagina convulsed, and my legs trembled as a surge of pleasure flowed from my pussy and clit through my body. The intensity of my orgasm was overwhelming. I dropped onto my elbows, panting.

The stimulating friction of Ben's cock nearly ceased as his semen added more lubrication to my overloaded channel. The sensation was different but delightful—his cock slid smoothly within my slippery vagina, filling and soothing.

Ben continued pumping in and out until he pulled out too far and slipped out of my pussy. He jabbed two or three more times before realizing he was sliding along the outside of my lips and stopped.

"Mmm, that was fantastic," I said, smiling at Ben's beaming countenance.

I glanced over and saw Zach and Derek standing just feet away, rapidly stroking their engorged cocks, eyes lustfully gleaming. Damn, These guys are like the Energizer Bunnies.

I rolled over, sat on the sofa leaning back, and left my legs open. I peeked down and saw my pubic hair drenched and matted and semen on my thighs that had oozed out when I kneeled. My entire body was glistening with sweat. I reached down and ran a finger from the base of my pussy lips, up slightly inside my inner lips to my clit. My labia lips were drenched, swollen, and tender. My finger had picked up a smear of cum, which I tasted—salty and mildly tangy.

Zach and Derek stared at me, almost drooling, as they pumped their cocks. The thrill of being exposed, naughty, and the object of their lust was heady and electrifying. I felt so feminine, so alive. Not "slutty" as I would have thought—our couplings felt natural, a biological and hedonistic drive to seek mutual sexual pleasure with those I adored.

"I'm going to cum, shit." Zach moaned suddenly.

I gestured to my overflowing pussy, and nodded with ongoing passion and some resignation. Zach waddled up to me, pointed his throbbing cock down at my open hole, and arched forward. He shot a jet of cum on my pussy lips and pubic hair, then pushed the tip of his cock barely inside my vagina. Without fully entering, he pumped several more shots of semen into my vagina like a hose filling a bottle. He then thrust deep into me, which caused cum to overflow and glob onto my labia and his cock, then onto his balls.

As Zach pulled out, he slid his shaft around my puffy lips, smearing cum all over my pussy and inner thigh. He had a silly grin as he sat back to appreciate his artwork as if he was quite proud of himself.

I smiled back at Zach and was startled when a warm spatter hit my belly. Derek shot jets of cum onto my body from the side, splattering my belly, boobs, and down to my pussy. I looked down, shook my head, and watched as parts of his fluid crisscrossed the fresh trails left by Zach.

Looking up from my cum-splattered body, I met Derek's eyes. "Really?" I said, slightly exasperated but feeling wonderful and happy.

Derek just grinned at me and shrugged. He playfully twerked his semi-hard dick towards me, flicking a few final drops of cum clinging to his cock head onto my boobs. Then he rubbed his cock around my nipples, circling them and pressing into my tits, and gave a final shake before sitting back.

I stretched, looked at the three self-satisfied faces surrounding me, and contentedly closed my eyes with a deep sigh. I remained there for a moment, vaguely aware but not caring that my legs were still relaxed and apart, my sex exposed. Cum splattered my body and oozed from my pussy.

Four and a bit loads of cum had filled me to overflowing. Sprawled out on the sofa, I could feel globs of viscous liquid brimming at my vaginal opening, then sliding down over my anus onto the couch. I scooped up a bit and spread it across my pussy, enjoying the feel of the slippery goo on my sensitive inner lips and clit. I was too tired to get up or clean myself yet.

"Wow," I muttered. "That was some holiday treat. I'm knackered."

"Personally, I think your new fashion statement is gorgeous," Zach joked, running his eyes up and down my cum drenched body. "I think the multiple creampie look suits you."

Derek quipped, "Yes, but I think they should be called 'holiday pies' in light of the occasion.

"No, I think you mean 'Holly-pies,' Ben added with a laugh. We all chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I have had my ample share of Holly-pies," I said. "I don't have room for more—all full up." I grinned at the men and rubbed my belly as if I had just finished a large meal.