Holly's Holiday 'Pies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For reasons unknown, I burst out with made-up lyrics to the tune of an old children's song. "Well, mares eat oats, and dares eat oats and little men like Holly . . . so give me a dare to play, and show me the way!" I looked at Zach smugly, proud of my songwriting skills. Definitely alcohol induced.

Zach smiled. "Maybe keep your day job, darling." He looked up and down my naked body and smiled broader. "I dare you to stroke Ben's dick through his underwear—for 30 seconds."

Ben turned red with shock and embarrassment, but his erection bulged visibly in his pants. I looked at Zach, seeking confirmation that he was serious. I lifted my eyebrows in a 'really?' expression and received a nod and smirk.

"All right then, big boy, let's do this." I gestured to Ben's crotch.

Ben nervously undid his pants and slid them down to his ankles. His boxers did nothing to hide Ben's ramrod-straight, sizable cock. I reached out and gripped his erection through his boxers, wrapping my hand around as far as I could through the material. His cock felt hot even through his boxers and twitched at my touch.

I looked at Zach. "You timing this?"

Laughing, Zach looked at his bare wrist and pretended to click a watch. "Ready . . . GO!"

I gently rubbed Ben up and down his shaft, feeling the soft cotton against his hardness. After about ten seconds, I noticed a tiny circle of wetness at the tip, soaking through his underwear. Pre-cum, he's really worked up here. Continuing stroking, I watched with fascination as the dime-sized drop grew and spread along the fabric to maybe the size of a half-dollar.

"Time!" Zach called out, which startled me. I jerked my hand away in response.

Ben's face was flushed, and his cock strained to escape his boxers. He kicked his pants off his ankles and remained in his underdressed state. He looked at his brother. "Ok. Zach's up next. Zach, truth or dare?"

"Definitely dare, bro." Zach smiled in anticipation.

"Well, I dare you to strip nude while singing "Jingle Bells" as loudly as you can," Ben began. "Then sing it once more when fully naked—and each time you say the word 'bells,' you have to rock your hips, so your dick and balls swing like bell clappers."

We all cracked up laughing and cheered Zach on. He hooted and stripped off his boxers without drama. But then, he really hammed it up when repeating the song naked. He danced around the room, and when he got to the word 'bells,' he would stop, draw out the word "b-e-l-l-s-s-s," and swing his hips in big circles, his genitals flopping and swinging wildly.

"Careful with those things. You might hurt yourself," I called out with glee.

Zach danced over to me and thrust his pelvis toward my face. Then, in a little-boy voice, he said, "Ouchy, I got a boo-boo hurt! Kiss it and make it better, mommy."

I grabbed Zach's penis and playfully kissed the tip. Then I ran my tongue around and took the head into my lips, making a loud slurping sound. Then I patted it and pushed him away. I hardly registered that I was doing this in front of everyone. I was just caught up in the fun and feeling good.

Ben and Derek watched my antics, enthralled and grinning. At this point, Ben was wearing only his boxers, and Derek, Zach, and I were naked. Well, I was, except for the Santa hat. We all seemed comfortable and at ease with our lack of attire, and the fire kept the room toasty and cozy, plenty warm on our bare skin.

Derek filled our glasses and raised a toast. "Here's to happy times and beautiful friends. And sexy elves." We laughed and drank. Then Derek questioned, "Where's that special holiday kisstle-toe?" Spotting it, he picked it up, grabbed my hand, and pulled me along. He said in a sing-song voice, "Happy times, happy kisses, here I come with my kissing elf."

Derek pulled me over and held the mistletoe over Ben's head. I grabbed both sides of Ben's face and mashed a big kiss on his lips. Next, we danced over to Zach and repeated the sequence. Then Dereck held the sprig over his own head, and I complied with my duty and gave him a sloppy snog. He then lowered the mistletoe and held it above his crotch.

I looked up at Derek, my eyes twinkling and my mood free and uninhibited. "You naughty boy, you! I laughed, grabbed his dick, and gave it a quick peck.

Derek spun me around and back to Ben, holding the sprig by his rear end. I shook my head, chuckling with pretend affront. "Now you want me to be an ass-kisser!" I gave Ben's bum a kiss through his boxers.

I was feeling a mix of frivolity, arousal, and reckless abandon by the time we both collapsed on the cushions, laughing. Then, after regaining control of my mirth, I sat up and asked, "Whose turn is it now? This is getting quite interesting!"

Zach responded. "Ok, let's see. I think I'm up." Zach looked at each of us in turn. Then, with a glint in his eye and a mischievous smile, he said, "Ok. So, my next dare." Locking his eyes directly to mine, "I dare Ben to lick . . . hmm, for one minute. . ."

My eyes widened as I realized I would certainly be the recipient of this next contact.

"Lick, for one minute . . . Holly's pussy!"

I froze. We all froze. No one reacted for a pregnant pause. I looked at Zach, unsuccessfully trying to read his intent. My mind raced again. This is more than just teasing or a game. But, on the other hand, we're naked and have already touched and kissed some of our sexy bits.

"I think my little Bro needs more experience now that he's a man. And I'm happy if he's happy—you know, holiday spirit and all," Zach added, trying to lighten the mood and ease us into his desires.

Zach wants me to do this. Or rather, wants to watch someone else do it to me. Is this too much? But shit, this sounds so hot. I'm so wet. Imagining being licked in front of these men, I was more turned on than nervous. And while my mind rationalized the situation, my body betrayed my sexual, physical responses—crinkling areolae, stiffening nipples, warming groin, and pussy juices flowing.

I leaned back against the cushion I was sitting on and parted my legs to reveal my moist, swollen pussy. The cool air across my labia caused my pussy to tingle.

I smiled. "Oh, goodie, I get an early Christmas present. So who's timing us?" My breath became ragged with anticipation.

Derek's jaw snapped shut as he realized he was staring with his mouth open, followed by an ear-to-ear grin. He turned to Zach. "It's your dare. Start the clock." And to Ben, he said, "Chance in a lifetime, my man, taste the rainbow."

Ben looked from Derek to Zach, then to me, his expression flashing uncertainty, arousal, and shyness. Then he gave a mischievous and delighted smile, held up his chin, and pulled his shoulders wide with confidence.

He dropped and crawled forward like a cat stalking its prey. He leaned in between my open legs, eyes transfixed as he drank in the sight of my aroused and puffy labia. He glanced up at me, and our eyes met. I gave an almost imperceptible nod, and we both focused between my legs.

I propped up on my elbows so I could see, and from my angle, I saw drops of wetness clinging to my small patch of trimmed pubes, glistening in the firelight. Ben closed his eyes and inhaled deeply; a smile pulled at the corners of his mouth, revealing his attraction to my sweet, pungent aroma of arousal.

He leaned in and ran his tongue tentatively between my pussy lips, tasting me. My pelvis contracted, and my legs trembled as he experimented with his tongue, circled up and around my clit, then repeated the movement.

Warm arousal spread deep in my groin, my pussy lips tingling and sensitive. I pressed my pelvis forward, wanting more contact with my clit. Ben explored my sex, circling his tongue first without direct contact, then pressed the flat of his tongue onto my clit, causing me to shiver with pleasure. He flicked, circled, and sucked my nub, humming quietly. I could faintly detect the scent of my arousal mixed in with his masculine aroma.

"Time!" Shouted Zach, adding, "Fuck, that was hot." He laughed as Ben started, pulled away from my pussy, and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"And shit. Way, way, too quick," I added with a mix of humor and frustration.

"Yeah, it was hot," Ben said. "And tasty. And wonderful."

I looked at Zach, Derek, and Ben. They all showed raw lust in their eyes and sported erect cocks. My vagina quivered in response. The situation felt like a dream—the warmth of the fire, music playing in the background, the touching, the excitement. Three men aroused and hungry for me, with the cabin's snow-covered windows and rustic walls as the backdrop. I wanted them, wanted to be pleasured, my libidinous desires clouding out any reservations about the situation or our various relationships.

I lay on the cushions, still propped up slightly on my elbows. My pussy remained exposed and aroused, and my breasts were swollen with erect nipples. I slowly nodded. Waiting.

Derek rocked back on his heels and mulled aloud. "My turn to give a dare, hmm." We looked at him with anticipation. Finally, he seemed to arrive at a decision and nodded to himself.

"Well," Derek began. "Since we're already about there, ok. My dare is . . . I dare Zach . . ." He looked at each of us, dragging out the dare the way Zach did, building tension. "Dare him . . . to have sex with Holly in four different positions, for 30 secs each." He looked at us with a self-satisfied expression.

No one moved. We sat immobile for a few seconds, processing this, wondering how others felt, how we felt. But no one objected. I didn't object. I didn't know about the guys, but I felt a surge of arousal at the thought. I was so worked up that I was beyond caring that I would be on display—that we would both be on display. I yearned to be filled by Zach's cock. Thoughts about having sex in front of Derek and Ben turned me on even more.

Ben found his voice and spoke first. "What sort of positions? What do you mean—what are you saying?"

Derek grinned and methodically listed the specifics. "Four different positions, 30 seconds each." He then counted along his fingers. "One, normal missionary; two, doggie style from behind; three, Holly on top facing him in a straddle; and four, modified missionary with Zach kneeling and lifting Holly's hips up in a semi-bridge."

I watched Zach, his terrible poker face flashing his excitement and approval of each description. He was clearly imagining doing each position along with Derek's words. And loving it. So was I.

"Fuck, Derek, that is oddly specific," I said. "Something you've been contemplating much?"

Derek looked sheepish. "Hey, I've already admitted fantasizing about you . . . can't blame me!" He looked alternately at Zack and at me. "So . . .?"

I grinned and reached out to Zack, wanting to keep things moving before the mood shifted. I wanted to live this fantasy. "Come here, big boy, give me that dick of yours." I realized I was still wearing the Santa hat. "You have to. I'm wearing the special 'fuck-me' hat."

Ben started to interject. "I thought it was a kissing . . . hat." His voice trailed off as he realized the foolishness of his comment. "Never mind," he added quietly.

Zach shuffled over, his erect penis bobbing in front of him as he moved between my legs. I watched, my vagina waiting, as his hard cock hovered outside my pussy.

"Ok, start timing," Zach called out.

"And . . . go," Derek barked.

Zach pressed his cock into my folds, pulled back slightly, and slid the head around between my juicy labia for lubrication. Then he entered fully inside me, our pelvises meeting. My vagina clenched with pleasure, the friction of his turgid cock sending electric sparks through my body. He started moving in and out, and I began to feel my pleasure building. Barely building because we were interrupted by Derek.

"Time! Switch!" Derek called out, startling us.

Oh, that was definitely too soon!

Zach pulled out, leaving an empty feeling between my legs. I flipped over and onto my hands and knees. I arched and pushed my ass back, opening my pussy in invitation. I was rewarded with the warm fullness of Zach's return to my canal. He immediately started thrusting forcefully in and out, and I pressed back to meet him. We fell into a coordinated rhythm.

"Time, switch!"

Argh, too soon again! I was just getting going. My frustration matched my arousal.

Zach pulled out of me and scooted around to lie on his back. His cock stood tall and upright like a tentpole, glistening and coated with my juices. I strongly desired to taste it, but my vagina's craving overruled that idea. So instead, I crawled over him, legs straddling his hips, my pussy hovering above his yearning cock.

I glanced over and smiled at Ben and Derek—at some point, Ben had discarded his boxers and joined us in our nudity. They both watched, transfixed, each stroking their rigid erections.

I held Zach's shaft and pointed it at my vagina's opening. I lowered my hips until I felt his cockhead press between my swollen labia and tickle my vagina's entrance. Then I released my grip on his dick and sunk down, fully enveloping him inside me.

"Ahhmm," I moaned softly. "That's nice." I gyrated my hips as I rode up and down his shaft, rubbing my clit against his pelvis. Pulses of pleasure rippled through my body.

I sat up and pulled Zach's hands against my breasts, lifting and squeezing them. My nipples hardened to sharp points against his palms in response. I began grinding my pelvis faster when we were again interrupted by Derek's time call.

"Next position, last one."

Fuck, I'm going crazy here! 30 seconds is no time. Frustrating!

Zach sat up facing me, his cock still buried deep in my vagina. He lifted me up so my legs could swing under him and laid me back in a missionary position. He then slid his hands under my hips and lifted my pelvis as he stretched to kneeling. I was in a straight-line bridge position: shoulders down, hips and groin up against his crotch, feet on the cushion next to his legs. His cock never left my pussy.

"Ah, yeah, good," I murmured. I ground my pelvis against Zach's and undulated my hips up and down as he pumped deep inside me. I gripped him with my vaginal walls, massaging his throbbing muscle. His breath became ragged, and I knew he was close, building to climax.

"Ok, time's up, that's it," Derek called out, his eyes glued to our joining.

We ignored him. Zach didn't stop—instead, he increased his speed and intensity. I reached under and cupped his balls, gently pulling and kneading them. A few seconds later, he suddenly thrust extra deep, pelvis forward, ass clenched, and back slightly arched. I felt his balls contract and spasm in my hand, then felt jets of semen erupt inside me. His body trembled as he ejaculated.

"Arr, oh, shit, yeah," Zach grunted with pleasure with each spurt as he came.

My vagina rippled with tiny palpitations, milking his shaft. A tiny rather than full-blown orgasm, more like an appetizer to Zach's full-course meal. My wanton sexual hunger was staved off somewhat but nowhere near abated. I exhaled slowly and sighed an unintelligible sound.

Zach released my hips and followed them down to the cushions, dropping forward onto me, panting deeply. He propped himself on his forearms, his mouth spread into a dreamy smile. "Wow," he said. "Mmm."

Our game was sidelined for a few moments as Derek and Ben absorbed the spectacle they had just witnessed. Zach and I caught our breath, our genitals still joined. I soon felt Zach's softening cock slip out of my vagina with a silent plop, followed by a small dribble of thick cum that leaked out and down across my puckered anus.

Zach rolled off me and lay next to me. "I love holiday snow storms."

"Wow. That was amazing," Ben commented. "So damn hot." He shook his head in wonder, still gripping his engorged dick, absently stroking it as he spoke. "You're a lucky guy, Zacky." His expression flickered between wistfulness and anguish.

I sat up and stretched. "I think I want one of these magic Santa 'fucking' hats all year round." I chuckled. "But Derek, let me tell you, thirty seconds is barely enough time to get going—the constant changes in position were torture for me."

Derek chortled. "Sorry about that, my bad."

"I feel a bit selfish, Holly, leaving you unfulfilled here—usually, your orgasms are like a tsunami of passion." Zach sat and smiled at me. "But the night is young, and if you're a good girl, maybe Santa will know and bring you treats."

Derek took in the situation, an indecipherable look on his face as he pondered something. He then picked up a glass and struck an odd picture: naked, glass lifted as if making a toast, cock standing at attention, bobbing around as he moved.

"Well, I'll drink to wonderful people and amazingly wonderful fucking." Derek took a drink and reflected. "But it seems we've got a situation that's not fair to Holly or Ben. Zach's poor baby brother has been neglected and tormented by seeing marvels just beyond his reach. Marvels so tantalizing, from which he has been deprived his whole life." Glancing at me, he added, "And I don't believe Holly here is fully sated. Tortured by short-time calls."

Zach nodded, understanding where Derek was going, and smiled benignly with a hint of mischief. He looked to me, seeking silent affirmation or rejection—I was still so aroused by then that the thought of more pampering and sex was my singular consideration. With a lustful fire in my eyes, I bit my lower lip and allowed a broad smile to bloom across my face.

I affected a stilted Tarzan cadence. "Yes. Holly agree. Torment bad. Fucking good." I couldn't keep a straight face and spat out a laugh.

Derek briefly inclined his head and lifted his glass. "So now, then, let the games continue. I dare Ben . . . dare Ben to . . . have sex with Holly for three minutes!"

The shocked look on Ben's face was priceless. His cheeks reddened, and he flashed his eyes alternately to me and then to Zach. Hope and panic in a battle for control. "Really?"

Zach nodded with a smile. "Go for it, Bro, time for you to feel the rapture. This is a special occasion, though," he cautioned. "So don't think it's an open invitation, even if she wears the magic hat."

We all chuckled. Ben turned to me, giving me a pussy-stirring look of desire. I was still on my back, legs apart, pussy wet with a mix of juices and cum, open and inviting. I focused on Ben's turgid cock as it visibly throbbed, pre-cum glistening on its head.

"You heard the man," I said. "Ready, willing, and able here!"

Ben moved over between my legs and knelt down, his cock twitching and pulsing with anticipation. He hesitated just outside his goal and stared at my open petals, fascinated. As if he were trying to imprint the moment and image into his mind.

"Go on, man, don't just look," I heard Zach encourage, as if off in the distance.

Ben nodded briefly to Zach and turned his attention back to me. Suddenly his face contorted into a grimace, and while just inches outside my gaping vaginal opening, his cock spasmed and shot a blast of cum onto my pubes and belly.

"Quick, put it in 'er, fast," yelled Derek as the second rope of cum splattered my labia.

Ben lunged forward, launching his cock towards my open vagina like an arrow to a bullseye while shooting semen like an uncontrolled firehose. As he closed in, another spurt of cum splashed over my pussy lips and partially into my waiting opening. Ben slammed his dick straight into my vagina and pressed deep inside me. I felt his cock pulse with more jets of cum as our pelvises met. Ben arched back, holding inside me and making low guttural moans. He just stayed that way as his climax petered out. He panted and gave a few tentative pushes forward and back as his breathing gradually slowed as his spent cock slipped out.