Holly's Story - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly was sucking on her pet's big tit. She mumbled something that sounded like 'yes'. Emma was sucking on the other tit. They both reached for the shaved pussy at the same time. They were slapping at each other's hand trying to get access first.

"Mistress Honey, Mistress Honey Emma. Stop it. Behave." Even Miss Burton was surprised by her tone. Two heads popped up as they released the breasts and looked at their teacher. In her defense, the woman murmured "You told me to act like a regular person. Regular people don't let girls fight over their pussy at dinner." It almost sounded reasonable.

Holly kissed her on the cheek. "I did say that. I also said before Emma becomes your Mistress she had to fuck you in the ass. And Jack has to fuck your pussy before he becomes your Master. How do you feel about a little double penetration?"

Before Miss Burton could respond, Holly put the collar back on. She led Pet to the living room. Jack laid on the rug. Emma put on the strap-on. Holly sat on the couch with her legs wide open. "You can eat me while they fuck you."

Pet's eyes shone with excitement. She took Jack's cock in her mouth and put her tongue to work. Her hand stroked the shaft. She wanted his cock to be as big as she could make it. Emma lubed up the strap-on and started pressing against Pet's ass hole with the tip. The woman moaned.

She raised up, half turned, and kissed Emma as she inched forward until her pussy was over Jack's cock. Reaching down, she brought it to her entrance and slowly lowered herself. "Ooh". Jack pushed in a couple times just to get settled.

Pet leaned forward and put her mouth on Holly's pussy. Her hands pulled her ass cheeks apart. She had never been in such control during sex. Usually her master just stuck it in and fucked away. This was so exciting, so sexy. She felt her clit swell and a little wetness drip onto Jack's cock.

Emma thrust the strap-on into Pet's ass. The woman groaned and pushed back. Jack and Emma both started pushing in and out. It took a minute to get a good rhythm going. It felt so good.

Pet was having trouble focusing on Holly's pussy. She would lick a little and then get distracted by those lovely pulses down below. Holly tried holding the woman's head in place but it didn't help.

Holly got off the couch and knelt next to the trio. Those big soft tits were swaying and bouncing and Holly wanted to suck them.

Emma discovered if she thrust a certain way, the inside of the strap-on would bounce against her clit. She forgot about keeping in rhythm and worked on making herself cum. Jack was still very much in control. He made sure his pubic area rubbed against Pet's clit when he thrust in. Holly was fingering herself.

Holly came first. She had been wet and excited since History class. It didn't take much to bring her to climax.

Pet came second. She made the high keening sound, groaned, and white cum flowed down Jack's cock. His thrusts turned it into a froth that gathered on his pubes. Pet didn't collapse. She held herself up for the others.

Emma was third. She moaned and arched backward, driving deep into the ass, pushing her clit hard against the inside of the strap-on. She settled on her ankles and flopped on her side near Holly.

Jack was last. He exploded inside Pet's pussy. It had been three days since he fucked Holly and he had lots of cum stored up. Some dripped back down his cock but most stayed inside.

Pet rolled off the man and landed between Holly and Emma. They put their arms and legs over her and all three caressed each other enjoying the moment. Jack muttered something about being 'odd man out' but they ignored him.

Pet looked from person to person. "Mistress Honey. Mistress Honey Emma. Master Honey." For the first time in her life, she felt like she had made love instead of getting fucked.

After they recovered, Emma went home with a promise to return for breakfast. There was a brief debate about sleeping arrangements which Holly won.

Holly and her teacher went to Holly's room. Miss Burton went to lie down on the floor at the foot of the bed. "You don't sleep on the floor. You sleep with me or Jack or Emma or in your own bed. Only when you are Pet do you sleep on the floor." She dangled the collar from her hand and tossed it across the room. It landed on the dresser. "Tonight Miss Burton you sleep with me."

Miss Burton thought "These people really are crazy with all the weird sex stuff. But they're kind and they care about me." She smiled and rolled over.

Holly was awake and looking at her. Miss Burton eased Holly closer, put her big breast in the girl's mouth, and fell asleep, smiling, happy, and relaxed. She had a master again.

12