Hollywood BBW Club Ch. 03

Story Info
Brian Pumper butt-fucks BBW model Alexus Danisha.
1.4k words
2.75
2.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

Model, BBW Fitness Guru and Media Personality Alexus Danisha sat on the plane, enjoying the first-class ticket sent by an admirer. It's always good to appreciate the finer things in life. The tall, large-breasted, curvy and big-bottomed, light-skinned young black woman twirled her finger through her long curly dark hair while watching the in-flight movie. Life was finally going Alexus Danisha's way. Hundreds of thousands of dudes thirsted over her videos and photos, contributing a ton of money to her bank accounts. It's good to be Alexus Danisha, the woman who perfected the art of the Big Booty Split...

Every star, every performer has got to have a gimmick, something which sets them apart from the competition. As a tall, curvy young black woman with a big booty, Alexus Danisha is easily pigeonholed into the BBW Archetype, but that's where the similarities end. Alexus Danisha set out to prove that big beautiful women can be athletic, strong and flexible. When most people look at Alexus Danisha, they cannot imagine a young lady of her size and build doing the kind of splits and acrobatic feats worthy of gymnasts. Alexus Danisha is full of surprises, and that's the secret of her success.

Alexus Danisha was watching the movie when she sensed a disturbance in the Force. Someone was staring at her and wouldn't let up. Being stared at is something Alexus Danisha has grown used to ever since she became famous. Tons of guys around the world jerk off to videos and pictures of Alexus Danisha. The light-skinned BBW with the angelic face has a big beautiful booty that's simply to die for. Of course men stare at Alexus Danisha. Who is doing the staring today? A stocky and muscular but handsome black gentleman seated nearby waved at her, causing Alexus to frown. Who is this dude and what does he want with her?

"Are you Alexus Danisha, creator of the Big Booty Split? I'm a big fan," said the dude, who looked vaguely familiar. The commercial flight from New York City to Los Angeles was largely empty, so Alexus didn't see the point in shouting at the dude. Alexus beckoned for the interloper to come closer. He was probably a fan who wanted a selfie with her, and Alexus has grown used to those. Nodding at Alexus, the stocky and muscular black dude came over. Alexus bit her lip, thinking that the dude looked awfully familiar. Alexus simply couldn't place that particular brother's face, and it actually bugged her.

"Yes, I am Alexus Danisha, the model, what can I do for you?" Alexus Danisha asked with sad patience. The dude looked her up and down and grinned before offering her a business card. Alexus Danisha frowned as she looked at the business card. The rather plain business card simply stated Brian Pumper, Producer, along with a Los Angeles area phone number. The dude plopped down in the chair next to Alexus Danisha without waiting to be prompted, and smiled at her in a decidedly lascivious manner.

"Hello, Alexus, I am Brian Pumper, your secret admirer, the purveyor of the ticket you used today, and I am here to make you a star," Brian Pumper said confidently. Alexus Danisha looked at Brian Pumper and blushed like a female fan meeting her favorite movie star. Brian Pumper smiled and took Alexus Danisha's hand, gently kissing it. The curvaceous young black woman gushed at this tender gesture. Brian Pumper is known around for the world for his prowess as a porn star. The brother has banged hundreds of women of all colors for almost two decades, and many consider him to be the King of Porn Stars.

"Please tell me more," Alexus Danisha said with a grin, and Brian Pumper winked at her. An hour later, the two of them were in Brian Pumper's apartment, in a building owned by legendary entertainment mogul Michael Felton. Alexus Danisha stripped, revealing her big beautiful body to Brian Pumper. Seated on the couch, stark naked, the muscular black stud stroked his big black cock while the curvy, light-skinned beauty did her thing. Alexus Danisha reminded Brian Pumper of porn newcomer Simone Richards, a sexy broad he's always wanted to fuck...

"Come here gorgeous," Brian Pumper said, and Alexus Danisha grinned and nodded. Without further ado, the curvy social media giantess knelt before the black porn king and showed him what she was made of. Brian Pumper smiled as Alexus Danisha grabbed his big black cock and took him into her mouth. In Brian Pumper's experience, big beautiful women like Alexus Danisha here can suck a mean dick. Brian Pumper confirmed as much with his good buddy and frequent co-star Wesley Pipes, the talkative black dude who refuses to shut up while having sex with all kinds of women. It's all good, though...

"I've been a fan of yours for a long time, I used to masturbate to the scenes you did with Cherokee D'Ass and Ayana Angel," Alexus Danisha paused to say. Brian Pumper nodded gratefully, as he's always thankful for the support from his fans. Alexus Danisha winked at Brian Pumper as she gave him the deep throat treatment. Brian Pumper caressed Alexus Danisha's lovely face as she sucked his dick. Groaning, he warned her that he was about to cum. Alexus Danisha continued to suck Brian Pumper's dick until he came. When Brian Pumper came, he shouted passionately. Alexus Danisha, a real rough rider, drank every last drop of Brian Pumper's cum. The Queen of Big Booty Splits is no joke, alright?

"Anal sex with BBWs is my favorite, blame it on porn star Crystal Clear," Brian Pumper said to Alexus Danisha, who grinned. After the sexy curvy young black woman sucked his dick, Brian Pumper put her on all fours. Brian Pumper playfully smacked Alexus Danisha's big booty, causing her to laugh. Spreading Alexus Danisha's thick ass cheeks, Brian Pumper sniffed her butt hole. Just like that, Brian Pumper began eating Alexus Danisha's booty hole. Big women have tight butt holes and the man who gets to fuck them in the ass should consider himself privileged.

"Hmm, that feels good," Alexus Danisha said, groaning in pleasure as Brian Pumper licked her asshole. At the same time, she fingered her wet pussy. After giving Alexus Danisha's butt hole a tongue bath, Brian Pumper grabbed a condom and some lubricant. Alexus Danisha grinned as Brian Pumper lubricated her asshole, then pressed his hard dick against her backdoor. Gripping Alexus Danisha's wide hips, Brian Pumper pushed his big black dick into her asshole. Time for the self-styled BBW Queen of Big Booty Splits to discover the joy of anal sex.

"Give me that ass," Brian Pumper said as he pushed his hard cock into the depths of Alexus Danisha's butt hole. Alexus Danisha winced upon realizing that she had to F.A.R.T. and warned Brian Pumper, just like a polite lady should. Brian Pumper laughed and urged Alexus Danisha to let it rip. Alexus Danisha squeezed those huge ass cheeks of hers and farted, right on Brian Pumper's fucking dick. Brian Pumper sighed happily and continued to plow his cock into Alexus Danisha's asshole. Someone's got to butt fuck the big beautiful women of the world and Brian Pumper ( or his buddy Wesley Pipes ) is the man for job...

"Fuck my butt hole, big daddy," Alexus Danisha squealed, and Brian Pumper happily did just that. Brian Pumper buried his cock balls deep in the forbidden depths of Alexus Danisha's asshole. A long time ago, Brian Pumper discovered that big women have tight assholes and in the decades since, the big beautiful ladies haven't let him down. Brian Pumper's good buddy, porn star C.J. Bennett told him how much fun he had butt fucking chubby female porn star Karla Lane back in the day. Alexus Danisha screamed passionately as Brian Pumper fucked her in the ass, farts and all. The two of them went at it until they collapsed from sexual exhaustion. Good times, for real...

"Welcome to a brand new world," Brian Pumper told Alexus Danisha, as they hit the showers after some raunchy, nasty sex. The tall, curvy, light-skinned young black woman smiled at the stocky, muscular black male porn star. Brian Pumper loves to recruit hot young women into the world of porn. The way Brian Pumper sees it, he is helping these young women find their new path. Alexus Danisha is going to become a bigger porn star than Simone Richards, and Brian Pumper is going to make sure of that. Let the good times roll in L.A.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers