Hollywood BBW Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Lardi B. and Meaghan Trainor meet Black Porn Stars.
1.7k words
1.78
3.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,131 Followers

"All I want is a ton of chocolate for my birthday," said Rapper Lardi B. as she addressed her fans by video chat. The chubby, busty and big-bottomed White female rapper, made famous by her parody of Cardi B's work, was in fine spirits the day before her birthday. When Rapper Lardi B. woke up on that special morning, there was a knock at her apartment door. Lardi B. opened the door, and actress Jillian Bell, co-founder of the Hollywood Big Beautiful Women's Club greeted her with a big smile. The two women hugged like old friends, and gave each other the once-over.

"Girl, I promise that your birthday party is going to be lit," said Jillian Bell, star of the female comedy movie Rough Night. The chubby, pretty-faced blonde gal winked, and thus reassured her gal pal Lardi B. After welcoming Jillian Bell into her home, Lardi B. sat down and the two ladies bantered. They had a lot of catching up to do. Life isn't easy for big beautiful women in Hollywood and these ladies have got to stick together. Jillian Bell had a ton of fun activities planned for her good friend Lardi B. but first she had to bring in the big guns. This would be Lardi B.'s official induction into the Hollywood Big Beautiful Women's Club and such an occasion deserved to be properly feted.

"Make room for me," Meghan Trainor, creator of the hit song All About That Bass, said as she arrived. Lardi B. was thrilled to finally meet Jillian Bell's good friend Meaghan Trainor. The three chubby blonde gals exchanged smiles and looks of admiration. Jillian Bell kept her promise of delivering some fine chocolate for Lardi B.'s birthday by calling her good friends, porn stars Brian Pumper, Devin Weed and the inimitable Byron Long. The three handsome Black gentlemen reported to Lardi B.'s place within the hour.

"Ladies, hello again," said Byron Long, and the tall, muscular and dark-skinned, dreadlocked African American porn star smiled at Jillian Bell, who gave him a hug and a kiss. Lardi B. was thrilled when she spotted Brian Pumper, and the muscular, light-skinned Black male porn star smiled and kissed her hand in a gentlemanly manner. Devin Weed, slender, brown-skinned and bald-headed Black gentleman who absolutely loves big beautiful women, gave Meaghan Trainor a heartfelt hug. He was really big fan of hers.

"Your music video All About That Bass is in my top ten to this day," Devin Weed assured Meghan Trainor, who blushed and thanked him profusely. The six of them gathered in Lardi B.'s living room and started drinking and partying. On the big TV screen, Meghan Trainor's video All About That Bass and Lardi B.'s They Like That I'm Fat played on a continuous loop. Everyone was getting along just fine. Big White women and Black men are strongly attracted to each other and their love was not to be denied.

"Always a pleasure to see you ladies," Brian Pumper said, and he sat on the couch next to Lardi B. who blushed and laid her hand on his thigh. Everyone knows that Brian Pumper loves ladies of all races and that big beautiful women are favorites of his. When Lardi B. drew closer, Brian Pumper kissed her passionately. The Black male porn star and the chubby White female rapper undressed and began exploring each other right then and there. Absolutely no shame in their damned game.

"Hmm, you are so fine," Lardi B. said as Brian Pumper kissed her neck and throat while caressing her big breasts. The chubby White mama grinned as the handsome Black man kissed a path from her neck to her tits, which he sucked on gently. At the same time, Brian Pumper slid his hand between Lardi B.'s thick thighs and began fingering her wet pussy. It has been proven scientifically that big women have the tastiest pussies on the planet, and Brian Pumper wanted Lardi B.'s pussy more than he wanted his next breath. When a Black man is craving a big White woman, it's best not to get in his way...

"You are delicious," Brian Pumper said to Lardi B. as he spread her thick pale thighs and began eating her pussy. Lardi B. leaned back on the couch and exhaled sharply as Brian Pumper, the star of a thousand porn videos, ate her pussy like a champ. Black men know how to make a chubby White woman feel like a queen. As Brian Pumper ate Lardi B.'s pussy, the others in the room, inspired by his shining example, began to do their thing as well. Let the good times flow effervescently...

"I want some of that butt, ma'am," Devin Weed said to Meaghan Trainor, and the plump White female singer, creator of All About That Bass, showed her new lover her fine ass. Getting on all fours, the chubby, blonde-haired and big-bottomed White diva spread her thick pale ass cheeks wide open. Devin Weed grinned and stroked his big brown cock as he admired Meaghan Trainor's ass. Well, the lady might be all about that bass but Devin Weed is definitely all about that ass. Devin Weed kissed Meaghan Trainor's big ass, causing her to giggle. Just like that, Devin Weed slid his fingers into Meaghan Trainor's wet pussy and went to work...

"Oh yes, don't stop," Meaghan Trainor said, and she moaned softly as Devin Weed licked her pussy and probed her with his digits. After a while, Devin Weed slid a finger into Meaghan Trainor's asshole, and the chubby young White woman sighed happily. A lot of big beautiful women love anal play and that's fine, because most Black men love the idea of anal fun with a big beautiful woman. When Devin Weed slid his tongue into Meaghan Trainor's butt hole, the chubby White mama squealed in delight. The fun was just beginning for these two.

"We've got to stop meeting like this," Jillian Bell said to Byron Long, who grinned and winked at her. Byron Long leaned against the wall as Jillian Bell knelt before him and began sucking his long and thick Black cock. Jillian Bell fingered her wet, hairy pussy while fellating Byron Long, the ageless African American stud who has been rocking the world of porn for more than two decades. Byron Long has fucked women of all shapes, sizes and skin tones, but big White women who let him slide it in every hole are his favorites. Jillian Bell was in for a treat...

"So nice to see you again," Byron Long said to Jillian Bell as he spread her thick pale ass cheeks wide open, lubricated her with Aloe cream and then slid his cock inside. Byron Long sighed happily as his thick dark cock went into Jillian Bell's butt hole. Is there anything more beautiful than a Black dick sliding into a plump White woman's booty hole? Jillian Bell actually farted as Byron Long's cock popped into her butt hole and Byron Long laughed, turned on instead of being disgusted. Grinning, Jillian Bell began grinding her big ass against Byron Long's groin, driving his thick dark cock deeper into her asshole. Let the good times roll, folks...

"Ride me," Devin Weed said to Meaghan Trainor, and the plump and busty blonde gal grinned and straddled the hell out of the light-skinned, bald-headed Black male porn star. Dein Weed slapped Meaghan Trainor's big White booty as the chubby White woman impaled her sweet pussy on his big brown cock. Sighing happily, Meaghan Trainor began riding the hell out of Devin Weed's cock. Meaghan Trainor has noticed that a lot of Black men are into her ever since her All About That Bass videos, and at last, she gave into temptation. Devin Weed pounded Meaghan Trainor's pussy with his thick cock, and the chubby White mama squealed in sheer delight...

"Fuck me," Lardi B. said to Brian Pumper, after sucking his big Black cock. Nodding, Brian Pumper stroked his cock as Lardi B. got on all fours. The chubby, super-sized White mama shook her big White ass for her man. Brian Pumper smiled and came up behind Lardi B. Spreading Lardi B.'s thick ass cheeks wide open, Brian Pumper found her butt hole and slid his cock inside. Brian Pumper is the Ass Master and fucks women of all races, religions, body types and nationalities in their butt holes. The Black male porn star does not discriminate. Time for Lardi B. to experience the awesome power of a Black cock embedded where the sun doesn't shine...

"Hmmm, so tight," Brian Pumper said, groaning as Lardi B.'s tight butt hole gripped his cock. A long time ago, Brian Pumper discovered that the bigger the woman, the tighter her butt hole. A super-sized, big beautiful woman like Lardi B. had an amazingly tight asshole, so Brian Pumper added more lube as he continued to fuck her in the ass. Lardi B. squealed in sheer delight and fingered her wet pussy as Brian Pumper's cock filled her butt hole. The chubby White mama even farted while the Black man's huge cock filled her butt hole but he didn't care and just kept fucking her ass like a champ. Lardi B. vowed to sing Brian Pumper's praises as he thrust his cock into her butt hole. Good times...

"Fill my holes," Jillian Bell said to Byron Long, and he smiled and lubricated her butt hole after she got on all fours. Chubby, big-bottomed White ladies like Jillian Bell are Byron Long's favorites and he gleefully gripped her hips while sliding his thick Black cock into her butt hole. Jillian Bell's big White ass shook every time Byron Long thrust his cock into her butt hole. Byron Long doesn't know why big White women have such tight and wonderful butt holes and he's through pondering this mystery. As Byron Long plowed her butt hole with his big Black cock, Jillian Bell totally surrendered to him and let him do his thing. Big White women and well-endowed Black men were made for each other. No one can get between them...

As the morning rolled on, the six sexually adventurous lovebirds explored each other in just about every way. After some stupendous sex, everyone hit the showers and then returned to the living room. Lardi B. had an entire feast delivered, and she spent the day partying, drinking, dancing and fucking with her friends Jillian Bell and Meaghan Trainor and their new male friends Byron Long, Devin Weed and Brian Pumper. When passion knows no limits, wonderful things can happen. Thus, Lardi B. celebrated her birthday and was inducted into the Hollywood Big Beautiful Women's Club. The feisty BBW Rapper's life would never be the same.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,131 Followers