Holy Order of Revisionist Saints Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan and Jolene joined those close to me about a year after we moved to the resort premises. They added strength to my theory of families carrying a gene making them different and less susceptible to what the church was doing. They were sisters and their brother was also completely removed of the taint and showing better masculinity.

Chapter 37

Two years from when we moved, the HORS church was much reduced from its heyday. We had been pecking away at converting who we could, but it was a slow process. The church security had improved dramatically since our first raids. The number of street patrols increased and were faster in responding to any glitch in the network. Gone were the days of our computer boffins interrupting the cameras, and other warning systems had been installed. We were up to only a little under two hundred adults and almost as many children and teens. I was feeling the strain more than ever as we still only had me to make the conversions, and continue the maintenance fucks.

We had outgrown the original facilities and were building new residences within the old resort boundaries. The majority of the work was carried out by our own people. We had decided to stay in this place for the foreseeable future. I assumed the backers of COCK liked to have us where they could keep an oversight on our activities so we didn't overstep any ethical or moral boundaries. Apart from the sex I was having with everyone that is. Seems sex, even incest, wasn't a problem with these people as long as we didn't try to become a religious based community.

A masterstroke of strategy was brought up by my brother Sam during a discussion one day. He thought if we could put together a simple message and distribute this to the congregation it might cause some discontent. The effect would undermine the power the church committee had over the rank and file members. We made up various information packages as leaflets and letter dropped them to the district. This started six months ago and the results went beyond our expectations.

We targeted the secrecy surrounding the actions of the church committee in how they were treating their congregation members, spending unreported large amounts of money without accountability. We exposed the drugs given to all members disguised as mandatory health products, video recording their homes to keep watch on them and various other basic civil liberty infractions. It didn't cause a total revolution by all members, but enough to hobble the power base of the committee.

##

My mother had attempted a few times to apprehend me. They had long ago found where we were living, but Tom and Dick had created an extremely effective security system to protect us. Even when we were visiting or working in the nearby towns they had us covered. The worst attempt was something I won't easily forget.

I was in town by myself for a few appointments, which was fairly normal needing some time alone. As I was approaching my parked vehicle two men accosted me, making it very clear I was to go with them. Knowing the trouble I would have if I gave in, I fought back and tried to get away. These guys were the large and muscled variety and obviously hadn't expected me to object. I'm not at all muscle bound and felt small and insignificant in their company. But I did start running and almost got clear except one managed to grab my jacket and hold me back. I fought as best I could, which means I held them at bay thankful for the training we had received. Unfortunately they were better than I was and had the advantage of two to one.

They subdued me after I a broke my wrist, leaving me with hell of a lot of pain and much less in my defence arsenal. Still putting up a fight, even a less effective one, I must have lost consciousness because my next awareness was in a hospital bed. Trying to open my eyes was a chore and the light hurt, especially when some idiot shone a torch into my eyes. Then I found I couldn't even swat the nuisance away as I was strapped down. I panicked with extreme prejudice thinking I had been taken by the church goons. Marion's voice got through to my brain telling me to calm down, I was alright and not in any danger. Seems I had been very distraught while unconscious and needed restraining to keep from harming myself and those trying to help.

She was saying, I think as it I was a bit foggy, "Honey, Will, it's okay. You're safe now in hospital. We got to you before they could get you away. Tom was nearby and arrived in time with help. Please calm down and let the doctors and nurses look after you so you can get better. We all love you and can't wait for you to come..."

Some time later a new female voice was cheerily talking to me, "Welcome back Mister Harris. Nice to see you awake again. Don't try to talk or move until we tell you. I'm going to have a quick check in your eyes so just ignore the bright light please," and after that finished and I guess some other normal medical nurse things were done she spoke again, "I'll let the doctor know you're awake. Just relax for now."

And so it went on for a bit longer. They eventually released me with strict orders on what I should and shouldn't do. I nodded and immediately forgot whatever I was told. I had ten women surrounding me who I was sure would make certain I did the right things. There seemed to be someone in attendance with me at all times. Not sure what they did to allow after hours visitation but I never had a minute alone. I'm not sure how long I was there, I never asked, but whilst awake I counted 28 women by my bedside over the period. I guessed they had a roster system going. It gave me a chance to have some nice talks with the various women in the group that I rarely saw alone. There also seemed to be at least one male hanging around, I guess for protection in case the church tried again. For my discharge my closest ten were with me. I wondered why the police had not been to see me.

Florence filled me in on recent events as we drove home, "Tom, Dick and

Georgina," smiling at her as she said her name, "have been busy in your absence. They took it upon themselves to plan a return attack and let the W.H.O.R.S. realise they should leave you alone.

"The police came to see you a few times, but you couldn't be interviewed. We called the lawyer we've been using and he took over from there. You can follow up with him if you like, but he seemed to be able to satisfy the police curiosity."

I thought about this for a moment considering what might be best for us to do, "I'm glad the police aren't interested, but I think they have enough ties to the church to keep things hushed up anyway. Can you Tom and Dick to hold off for the moment," I smiled at Georgina to let her know they weren't doing anything wrong, "I think I might have an idea to really push the message home, and it might finish this whole thing for good."

I could feel them all totally still and staring at me to continue talking by the sudden silence within the vehicle, "Let me think on it some more, then we can talk about it."

The silence was soon broken as whispered conversations began, but I could still feel the tension emanating from them. We arrived home and I went to sit on a boulder facing the ocean. That sounded simple, but I needed assistance to make it there. Watching the ocean allowed my mind to mull over ideas and formulate plans, something I accidentally found out about one day.

Marion, Tamsyn and Florence had stayed near to me waiting patiently for my thoughts to reach a conclusion. They had been talking quietly with each other, stopping the moment I stirred.

"Ladies, I have a plan. Let's get our action teams together. Don't be worried but I need to carry out one more raid."

They were worried and asked all sorts of questions as they helped me back to the main building. We had made a previous conference room into our operations centre. It already had all the white boards and projectors and stuff used in business meetings, we added our computer and communications equipment. This was Georgina's work room, and I think she felt more comfortable here than anywhere else.

Only Marion, of all the mothers of my children, remained for the meeting. She stayed as the token worrier. Sabrina and Georgina also attended but for operational purposes.

The room was crowded with the twenty people who made the rescues, plus the five support personnel in attendance. With myself and Marion making a total 27 people squeezing in with all the equipment. I wanted to get everyone's attention from the start, even though I knew I would get it regardless of what I said. Today I felt like having a little dramatic flare.

"We are going to get to my mother," that got their attention and I could already see several mouths opening to make comment. I held up a hand and continued speaking, "Wait for me to finish please. We know she has placed herself into the compound to keep herself safely out of reach. But," pausing for a more dramatic effect, weak I know but I had a captive audience, "But, she has to travel to the church several times a week, to her company building every business day, and another place for her almost secret assignations. I suggest we grab her on one of these occasions."

Many comments popped out meaning I only heard multiple voices and no distinct sentences, so I held a hand up for silence.

"Let me come up with an idea and see what you think," I waited for some heads to nod before continuing, "Firstly, her church and compound are fairly well covered by security. Neither have any secret entrances that we are aware of. Any action against those places would likely end up with people being injured or worse. I definitely don't want that.

"Her office might be doable. I can recall being dragged around by her to do all sorts of shitty jobs when I was growing up," and looking at my brother Tom, "What about you Tom?"

"Not so much Will, you were the smart one in the family. I was dragged there a couple of times in my younger years, but I was left at the ground floor to sweep the foyer."

"Okay, I had the privilege of being bored stiff in her office on the top floor. She probably never gave any thought that I would actually notice and remember things. But she has a private entrance at the rear directly from her basement carpark. In those I don't recall any specific security we had to pass through, but that might have changed by now.

"Here is a question for the women here. Where would she most likely go to get sexual relief without running the risk at a public place? I presume their usual dance clubs and bars have been dropped from their use."

It took a minute but I heard a few responses, "A motel or similar with possibly paid or organised men to visit."

I smiled as I already had a good idea where she would go, I had stayed there that first night we escaped. I glanced at Sabrina, seeing her smile as she worked out the place I was thinking of. She also knew from COCK surveillance that Harriet was a regular there, even before my escapades.

Sabrina spoke up, "You might be right Will. Whilst with COCK we did see her going to a particular motel for relief," then she glanced at Marion who looked a bit curious, "Marion you've been there," getting an even more curious expression, "You stayed there that first night, from where I picked the four of you up in the morning."

Marion's gasp at the obvious joke on herself had a couple giggling at the shocked look followed by relief as she listened to Sabrina, "You had me worried there for a minute. I hadn't been married long enough to get to that stage of having sex with strangers. Definitely never went out to that place for it," and she went quiet and looked embarrassed. I think she realised her mother and sister had already been to the motel before that night. It was the most likely reason they knew about it.

I continued laying out my plan, "Georgina, do we have any details of when and how she uses the place?"

She responded as her fingers tapped away at the computer, "Give me a moment," and withing a minute, "Yes, here it is. We have reports of her visits there weekly, but some of that is extrapolation as COCK haven't always continuously watched the place. So she seems to be there Monday evenings, arriving about 10 pm and leaving between two and seven hours later. That varies, guessing it depends on how good the guy is and how horny she is. Different man each time and varies from a pro to a someone they find for her. Never any recording while she is there from the in house system. We tried to hack that but they turn it off for the church WHORS."

I smiled, "Then I just need a short while to fully recuperate before I can visit her for a night she won't ever forget. I am going to need a disguise to get inside and out again. She is so entrenched in the church mindset I think I will need the entire night to fix her."

There were more rumblings about my plan, but no outright rejections. They must need more time to think about it, but I hadn't finished yet.

"Next stage from that my friends, is that I am going to let her continue with running the church. One change is she will organise its disbandment. If I can do that then we can rest easy."

Now they were all busy talking amongst themselves, as Marion came to stand beside me and hugged me whispering, "You are a devious man Willow, but I love you anyway," pulling back to look me in the eyes, "Won't it be dangerous going in there. You would, for all intents and purposes, be alone and she would have her security there who would likely check you before you get to her."

"I realise there will be some risks, and I don't have all the answers now, but I think we can do this. The rewards, I believe, outweigh the risks."

It took longer than I thought to fully recover from my injuries, but this gave us time to make certain she would be there when expected. It then took a few weeks of tense times as we had to wait in the motel carpark for a suitable candidate to be used. Fortunately she didn't have a particular type, just young and slim, so we just needed to wait for him to be a close enough fit to me. It all followed a plan which made things a lot easier for us. I suppose their security never thought we could just walk into the place.

Chapter 38

They would always deliver her new dick to the carpark and leave him to walk to the building alone. Without any cameras in the yard we easily grabbed him and held him in our van. They had added a bouncer on the main entry door but the carpark was unlit and our two vans did a good job of sheltering our activities. I then used our practised arts of disguise learned from watching the impossible mission shows. I was worried we were taking too long, but that was my nerves distorting things. The guy wasn't a bad guy for a prostitute or whatever males a called. With a weapon pointed at him he was more than happy to strip off so I could wear his clothing in case they had a description of who to expect. They weren't a perfect fit, but hopefully nobody would notice. He was commando under his clothing which gave me shivers and glad I had underwear on. He quickly answered questions, I almost felt ill at his lack of any male pride. There was a password and a key he had been given so he could enter. I didn't even have to ask for the room number, it was scratched onto it. The password made us chuckle at its naivety, "I'm here for H."

We had lost maybe twelve minutes after the guy had been dropped off and hoped nobody took notice of these types of details. The motel was fairly busy so I doubted the doorman bothered keeping tabs on anything but his door. He didn't even look at me as I walked past him and on inside. I carried one item that the guy hadn't brought with him, a hoodie to wear when I left the motel. My disguise would be gone so this would at least hide my features. We just hoped they wouldn't worry about anyone leaving, and besides I would be in the same clothing.

My first worry was that it was the same woman on the reception desk as when we were here before and recognise me through my simple disguise. I allowed myself a quick check of the foyer to see two of the church security women on chairs in the corner. Fortunately they must be relatively new as I didn't know them, and more importantly they didn't recognise me. They certainly thoroughly checked me out as I approached the counter, making me feel like a side of beef.

The old woman looked me up and down, checked a file on her desk, then asked, "You're a pretty one boy, you got a name or password for me?"

I hoped these were the right words, but it was too late to rush back to double check, "I'm here for H."

"So you're her boy for tonight. Bit better than the last one," and as she spoke she waved a finger in the air to get the guards' attention.

They were very quickly beside me and led me to an annex off the foyer. One kept a close watch on me with her hand hovering over her weapon. I noticed that it was an automatic pistol, and my heart dropped. They had stepped up security a notch or two from the tasers they would normally use. The second woman ran her hands over me, very thoroughly. Now I know why the doorman couldn't be bothered with who came in, he was just window dressing. She almost strip searched me, getting my shirt untucked to feel me over all of my torso. I was surprised she undid my zipper on my pants and ran her hands down inside. Nothing was left unchecked, getting an extra squeeze on my cock and balls. I did hear her comment, "Very nice," as she checked my cock, then almost pulled my pants down as my butt was groped. Lastly she ran her hands up and down my legs, but before I was let go she asked her partner to check me as well. Expecting another full search I was surprised she just shoved a hand down my pants and groped my cock. Had I not been so nervous I might have almost enjoyed the attention. She must have been impressed judging by her expression, even if I was flaccid.

The first one spoke as I was allowed to tidy my clothing, "She gets all the nice ones. Well big boy, if you have anything left after the boss is finished perhaps you might like to join us after we knock off tonight. She never sticks around afterwards, so you will be all alone. Just give me a wave from the door to the room and we will see what you can do for us. Now off you go before she arrives, you are running a bit late as it is. You know it will take you some time in the room to prepare yourself for her. The instructions are on a note on the bed. Be sure to follow them religiously, she hates it if anyone skimps on his preparations."

I just nodded and pulled the key from my pocket, pleased their search hadn't messed up the disguise we had put on my face. It was good enough at close range to look at, but touching would give it away. Besides these women were more interested in my body to even glance at my face. I went to the room which was the first one down the hall. The door made a funny noise as I closed it, making me realise it was a heavy door with soundproofing fitted. The note was where they said it would be and I glanced at it almost laughing at the list. All tools are in the bathroom for my use. Shave my crotch and butt, give myself an enema, exfoliate my face with the chemical cream, thoroughly brush my teeth and all of my mouth, shower and wash with the medicated soap and shampoo, open and unpack the suitcase in the room laying out the contents on the table, undress and be kneeling at the end of the bed when she arrives, looking down, never look up at her unless told, never speak unless told, never take control in any way, just do as I am told, always address her as Mistress.

A quick look around the room showed me that there was a panic button beside the bed and a camera in the corner furthest from the door. I tried not to take too much time looking around, but I at least knew it would be turned off when she arrived. I couldn't do anything to turn off the panic button as the camera was possibly operating to ensure I did as instructed. I went to the bathroom where I was pleased to see no surveillance and planned to spend time as though doing my list of things. I even ran the shower, basin taps and toilet. I checked and there were a number of items on the counter. I had to guess at what bit was for the enema, shuddering at the thought of having one.