Holy Order of Revisionist Saints Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hearing giggles and laughs, even some male chuckles as we made our way home. Things like, "What a stud,", "You're my hero,", "Do you take requests?", "All night long,", "When's it my turn?", "Energiser bunny,", the last one had me confused. Marion eventually let me know what had everyone in a laughing mood.

She advised, "You realise we could hack into the motel system last night. Harriet may have stopped it going to the servers inside, but we managed to keep the feed coming to us."

I now knew what all the jibes were about, they had watched the whole thing. Even more disturbing was that nobody seemed put off with what I had done and to whom.

Tamsyn added, "I hope you have lots left in the tank for tonight. I know of many who are wet, wild and waiting after your display of wild masculinity."

I could only gulp and hope I too had enough in the tank. Then it struck me that I had become erect again, and there was none of the expected pain from my cock and balls. I don't think I made it to the count of forty last night, but it couldn't have been that far from it. My 'research' into sex on the internet had only came up with anecdotal evidence and most of that sounded like fictional bragging. Any site of actual medical content was full of conditional responses and no hard data. By all accounts even the braggarts and fiction authors never got anywhere near forty.

I had to ask one question that was bugging me, "What happened this morning?"

Tamsyn answered, "I presume you mean about Harriet, she left about half an hour before you woke up. There didn't seem to be anything different about her as far as we could detect over the cameras or from our spot in the carpark. Her car arrived with the security escort and they sped off as expected. We got ready to race in if it looked like you'd be in trouble, but all seemed calm and, sort-of, normal."

This had me worried, "Bugger, so we don't know if last night worked or not. I thought she had mellowed and I had made enough progress to turn her from the cult teachings," I sighed feeling dejected, "Suppose she acted human only after getting enough sex to satisfy her. At least she didn't try anything against me."

Marion reached over and held me in her arms to try to make me feel better, "Not to worry love. You did all you could do. We can just hope it made enough difference. It might take a few goes at her, maybe she'll request a second visit. She certainly enjoyed it as far as we could see."

I groaned at the thought of having to go to all that effort again. Well, the groan was only halfhearted.

Chapter 39

One week after my tryst with mother brought some unexpected news. The church and compound were listed for sale, as were many houses in the surrounding districts. We were in the kitchen discussing if we should go look around when I received a phone call from an unknown number.

Answering, I was surprised it was mother, "Hi Willow, don't hang up, I need to talk to you about a few things."

For the sake of the others I put it on speaker before responding, "Hello mother. I have you on speaker. What do you need to talk about?"

"Hello to whoever else is there. Willow, firstly the church is leaving this town. We are going to join our sister church."

"Why would you be doing that?"

We heard a sigh before she continued, "Look, I don't really want to say too much on the phone. Can you come over to the church and we can talk."

I looked around the room at my women to see if anyone had any idea what to do. In response all I received were shoulder shrugs which I took as 'might as well see her.' I gave it a little thought and considered that she hadn't harmed me a week ago while she had the chance in the morning. She had cleaned herself and walked out while I slept.

"Okay Harriet, I'll be there by lunchtime," and I disconnected the call.

Marion spoke first, "You won't be going alone. We don't know if we can trust that this isn't a ploy to grab you again."

I saw several heads nod in agreement as I said, "You're right of course, but I got the feeling from how she was speaking that she just wants to talk. I think we need to go as a group, in fact my brothers and sisters should tag along as well. We may not like her, what she has done or what she represents, but she did give birth to us and if she does leave this will be the last chance to see her. At least we can be absolutely certain that she and her church will be leaving, never to return."

The longest part of leaving was saying goodbye to my children. I refused to ignore them, but it can be difficult to be quick with so many cheeks to smooch and hugs to return.

I wasn't totally foolish. We went in a convoy with many of the whole group wanting to witness that the church was leaving. It turned into a very long convoy, complete with loaded buses. Except for the younger children and enough adults to look after them staying behind at home, we had about 150 people in the procession. Fortunately we had a few buses and vans so the fleet wasn't stretched over kilometres. A couple of vehicles with the rescue teams did a drive through the neighbourhood to see if there appeared to be any potential trap. One car even stopped and a few guys walked into the church. It was empty except for a group of women in the front pews. The men stayed watching as we joined them.

I walked into the church and it was entering a nightmare as my mind brought up images of everything I had suffered. Although there were some good memories, they were in the vast minority. I managed to get half way down the aisle and stood to the side as most of those who had come entered. Their expressions displayed similar emotions that I had felt. I knew my mother was in the group of women at the front of the church, but made no move to get closer.

I approached them, recognising many as the committee members and a few security women. The pair I had met at the motel were present, but I tried not to smirk at the memory of that recent morning. A voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Well Willow, you arrived and I see some old friends are visiting us as well. Welcome everyone, do not fear. We are just here to say goodbye," then she moved a little out of her group and sat near the aisle, I joined her keeping a row of seats between us. She sat sideways so she could look at me.

"Thank you for coming Willow. I must say that you know how to make a lasting impression on people. Your efforts the other night were most impressive, although maybe not as long lasting or as complete as you were perhaps hoping," I kept silent seeing that she wanted to say more, "I will admit I was feeling a bit conflicted for a few days, and almost rang you a number of times for a rematch. Almost, but not quite. This church and its teachings are my lifeblood, it means everything to me and without it I would cease to exist."

"I can understand that after growing up under your house rule," getting a grin from her, perhaps she enjoyed being a tyrant.

"What you did achieve was to push home that you are extremely resourceful and very convincing," she grinned again and looked towards her group, "Perhaps you could take Judy and Mags with you when you leave today. They have been useless ever since that morning, pining away for you. We tried to remove your taint, but nothing we did could budge them from needing to be with you. I will say, you only had them once and you completely corrupted their minds. We are leaving so you won't keep pestering our flock with your misguided ways."

She nodded at someone in the group and two women then rose and shuffled towards me. I hadn't even seen that they were restrained. The closer they came the faster they moved until each was kneeling next to me, with pleading expressions toward me. I held a hand out which they both gladly grabbed smiling at me as though I had given them a gift. I heard a groan from my mother as the pair did this. I turned to behind me and raised my eyebrows to Florence who got my silent message and came to guide the two women back with her. She had to persuade them I wasn't leaving without them.

My mother watched with an odd smile, I also noted the grim looks from her group. With a little shake of her head mother resumed talking.

"It's a strange feeling to me, but in the back of my mind is the desire to go with them. But I am made of stronger stuff than that, so this is my final farewell to you, my family and the rest of your group. Let this be the last we cross paths. If you stay out of my affairs I will leave you alone," seeing me nod she stood while saying, "Perhaps I can say goodbye to my other children while some of the after-effects from your cum is still with me. I, for some reason, feel a little emotion towards them today."

I won't say she had a tearful farewell with her family, she still wasn't an actual human being with normal emotions and feelings. This, wanting to say goodbye, was totally out of character with the woman I have known all my life. I didn't say much because I had no idea what to say. Seems mother was the only one with any thoughts to impart.

We passed in the aisle as I was moving to leave, she whispered, "Thank you Will. I really enjoyed the other night and wish we could do it again, except for the side effects of it. You might not believe me but I will be pushing for a more moderate approach to our doctrines. You let me see another side of things that I never would have noticed. I didn't even consider the pain and hurt we inflicted, men have always been inferior to women. I can see that was only partly true, and definitely not as bad as we acted. Goodbye son."

It looked like she was going to hug me, but straightened herself before moving nearer to me. Instead she turned away before I could react and with a stiff back left me standing there gawking at her. I almost smiled at what she had said and hoped they would temper their future methods. I knew we would keep watching, allowing them to improve the lives of their males. If not then I also knew we would have to step in again, regardless of consequences.

Chapter 40

Without a church to direct our energies we all settled into a relaxed and 'normal' lifestyle. All of the adults in our group have had the taint of the church removed and were able to act as 'normal' human beings in public. Enough of our group had found employment, either self employed or with other companies. For some reason the anti cult people maintained a bank account we could draw upon, although we left it as untouched as possible. COCK had also moved on to other places to fight other battles.

In the year before my thirtieth birthday a number of things occurred that were important. I met Angela and Edwina. Angela was a barista at my favourite cafe and always served with a smile and friendly banter. I have to admit to being attracted to her with her long blonde hair and easy manner. Of course her body was certainly perv worthy. Note I am learning to act more like a normal male. I was with two of my women in town and dropped in for lunch. On every other visit Angela would make the coffee and another served us and took the money. Today she was handling both duties and for the first time we touched accidentally as I was passed my cup. I could say that sparks flew and we remained unmoving, staring into each other's eyes; but it sounds cliche and you wouldn't believe it anyway.

Marion and Sabrina had to physically pull me away from the counter. I know this because they laughingly told me about it all through lunch, and joked for days afterwards. I wasn't looking for more closely bonded women in my life, ten is more than enough when the other one hundred or more females have a reliance on my cum. This is reducing, by the way. My sisters and in-laws really are free of the church taint, they just want me because I am a good lay. It saves them the bother of finding other men in their lives. I hesitate to admit how many children I have sired, just leave it at many.

Back to Angela, my women would not leave things alone and were always wanting me to spread myself around more. It seems they have a fetish for me having more bonded females. They set up a blind date with Angela with all eleven of us. It was later explained to me that they wanted her to know exactly what she would be getting involved in. I think this was more for my benefit as they had already had many discussions with her before the date night. I will just say that she fitted in very well with the others, and I fitted inside of her even better. The afternoon after that first date she moved her stuff from the unit she was renting to live with us.

Edwina was already living in the compound and we were shocked one day when we bonded during a regular maintenance fuck. It quickly turned into a long session where any residual taint was flushed from her system. Then there were twelve. I was definitely hoping it wouldn't become a baker's dozen.

My thirtieth birthday was celebrated in style with a large dinner and dance to follow. So that the entire group could have fun, caterers were hired along with a local popular band. Just to increase my embarrassment from all the attention, a raised platform was erected at one end of the dining hall. This would be then used for the dancing after dinner, but to start with the head table was set up on it. I was placed in the centre seat with my twelve women arrayed to either side of me, all facing the rest of our group. The dining hall is quite large and had some beautiful stained glass in the western wall through which the setting sun created a wonderful display.

I was sitting there with six women on one side and six on the other enjoying my meal, when the room went silent. They had all stopped talking, eating or even moving and were staring at me. I looked to her my left and right to see my women also staring with wide open eyes and shocked expressions. The catering staff got a call out from the wait staff and for some reason came into the room from the kitchen. Even the band went quiet. I checked that my shirt was clear of food and my fly was done up, but, silly me, they wouldn't see that in my seated position. I was about to swipe my hand through my hair, we had watched a movie Something about Mary recently, when Marion grabbed my hand. I looked at her and she only shook her head and whispered.

"Will, you are glowing."

I know I am dumb and slow to catch up with the obvious, but who the hell glows. I don't even wear makeup to need to touch up my face.

Florence had been beside Marion when seated although now she was just at the front of four of my women huddled behind her, "Darling, you are actually glowing, like a light globe."

I almost laughed when I queried, "Is it just the sunset shining through the stained window? You know it sets a wonderful light display at about this time of day," getting negative head shakes in response.

I looked at my body, my hands and arms then my legs, even lifting them to see my feet. I couldn't see anything different. Glancing behind me the stained glass window in question was light, but not bright enough to shine on me and make me glow. About to look back at Marion and Florence when a rumbling sound reverberated through the room. To my horror everyone had left their seats to slowly make their way closer to the dance floor, I guess it was closer to me. Even the employed staff edged forward, but staying behind my own people. They looked more curious than anything.

My nervousness rose about ten notches when my entire group dropped to their knees in front of me. My twelve women moved to join them, after each kissed my cheeks. They made their way to in front of the others and assumed the same kneeling stance. Movement began in the crowd as some dropping their heads forward as though in supplication or prayer. I stood, causing my chair to fall backwards making a loud noise in the otherwise silent room.

"Please everyone, stand up."

I would have said more except I spotted my reflection in the mirror backdrop to what used to be the dining room bar. That very moment the room lights were turned off. I hadn't even noticed anyone by the switches but apparently one of the band members had done it. Unknown to anyone he was also recording it, as were a number others on their phones from the visiting staff.

I saw myself in that mirror. I was a light globe! Wide eyed I looked around and there was an eerie pale light bright enough to make out the faces of those closest to me, but only a shadowy glow in the rest of the room. I even double checked the fancy window but it was barely visible in the fading light of the setting sun. I moved in a daze clambering over the table to get near the loves of my life. I needed their support or I felt I would go mad, perhaps I was insane and this was a madman's dream. I went from one woman to the next reaching out to touch them, receiving bare fingertips in return.

The men and women were each holding their children as they arrayed themselves before me. Even the kids had stopped playing to stand with their parents. I paused in front of Marion to also see our daughter, Leah stare at me.

Leah was just beginning to talk making it sound like real words, tonight she giggled at me and, I think, said, "Ooh daddy you pretty," I smiled and thanked her with a kiss to her cheek.

Tamsyn and Marion rose to stand beside me, each with a hand on a shoulder and the other holding an arm. They kissed my cheeks and led me to the crowd. I was touched by each and every person; men, women and children; in the room as I was moved around. Their expressions were all of awe. I made it to through the crowd allowing everyone a chance to see me up close, and that was the last I remember of that night.

Julie was cuddled into me, crying. I put a hand to her head and gently stroked her hair. The movement and touch alerted her to me waking and I found myself being held tightly and kissed all over my face and neck. I lost count of the "I love you," and "I was so scared," comments she made. We were soon joined by others until I had a dozen women crowding around me, plus another pair who were our nursing and first aid attendants. I was told not to move, as if I could with so many women holding into me, our doctor was soon arriving. There were other voices making comments outside the room and I could pick out my family and others. I assume the news of my waking would quickly spread.

I won't bore you with details, although I really don't recall precisely what was said by our doctor. I was okay, just had a low blood pressure fainting spell. Nothing to worry about, he said, all I had to do was look after myself better. Not sure if he realised nobody actually listened to him, but he went off happy that it was something easily diagnosed. The glowing had stopped, that certainly would have been hard for him to diagnose.

We had caught up on many modern ways of doing things. Social media is one of them, especially amongst the younger members. Anyway, you might be able to find the video of my birthday glow on those websites. Fortunately our location was kept secret which saved us being inundated with idiots who believe everything they see on the internet.

We may have kept low key to the world at large, but nothing was the same again in our compound. I was treated differently by everyone. I hated it. Even my women were more subservient towards me. I have no idea what happened, but I sure didn't believe in the religious meaning most assigned to it. One even went on to say that it was an omen that I was at a dinner with my twelve offsiders. That was coupled with a photo of us at the table looking like a certain well known painting. Please don't believe everything you read.

We did settle down to our usual way of living. The older teenagers were coming of age and finding their positions in life and love. I got to deflower the women as they came of age. It was necessary as they had all received the taint of the church, just not as much as if they had stayed there till adulthood. I approached each as giving something special and receiving their greatest gift in return. If they had wanted to know their sexual orientation I found I was becoming quite proficient at its detection. It's all in how they react to being intimate with me. I don't tell the young women, but I do tell my women of my thoughts so they can keep an eye for them in case they have problems later on.