Home Alone for a Summer with Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet, no matter if the sex was consensual, they were mother and son. Oh, the shame of it all. How dare they? How could they? Mother and son having incestuous sex wasn't the norm but something that was wrong, nasty, forbidden, illegal, and out of the box, albeit and admittedly sexually exciting. Nonetheless, the shame, with his not an incestuous dream, a forbidden urge, or a sexual fantasy, mother and son having incestuous sex was really about to happen.

History has repeated itself since ancient times. Back then, with much less people in the world and many of those people isolated, many husbands and fathers prematurely died by accident, disease, or were murdered. Alone with no man in their lives and/or in their beds, without the internet and dating sites, mothers have been sexually intimate with their sons and sons have been sexually intimate with their mothers for centuries.

Whether with a mother and her son, a father and his daughter, or a brother and his sister, literature is peppered with stories of incestuous sex. Once upon a time, cousins were even encouraged to marry cousins, especially those cousins born to royalty to maintain the bloodlines. Just as incest was out in the open back then, incest has gone underground now. Now, instead of being encouraged to sleep with a blood related relative, having incestuous sex is forbidden, illegal, and taboo.

"This is my brother, Larry, and my other brother, Larry," not so far-fetched, was written in as a joke in the Bob Newhart show when Bob was being introduced to the locals.

One can travel to every state of the country and find mothers having sex with their sons, fathers having sex with their daughters, and brothers having sex with their sisters. Then, there are those aunts having sex with their nephews, uncles having sex with their nieces, and cousins having sex with cousins. Obviously, a dark, dirty, embarrassing, and shameful secret hidden behind closed bedroom doors, a family that has consensual, incestuous sex stays together was never truer than having incestuous sex with one's blood related relatives, especially with one's mother. Yet, truer than not, forced, nonconsensual, incestuous sex is nasty and more apt to pull families apart.

"I love you, Mommy."

Before they continued living their lives with someone else, the perfect, incestuous storm, having missed the daily company and interaction of one another, mother and son came together when Matt was home alone with his mother for the summer after graduating college. Perhaps, it was the lapse and separation of not seeing one another for four years. Perhaps, now that he was older and looked more like his father is why his mother wanted him as much as he wanted her. Perhaps, as simple as him conveniently there with her, she was just as lonely and sexually frustrated as he was.

Much in the way of Benjamin Braddock and Mrs. Robinson in the movie, a neighbor's wife having forbidden sex with her neighbor's son, mother and son were about to further push the boundaries of their incestuous relationship. With no turning back now and no closing Pandora's Box, once crossing the imaginary line of incest, their mother and son loving relationship would never be the same. This is the true story about their summer romance.

* * *

"I did it, Mom. I graduated. I'm free! I'm finally home. I'm home for the summer," said Matt smiling ear to ear with relief. "And if I get a job locally, until I rent my own apartment, I'm here for good."

His mother, Elizabeth, smiled her pride. When she walked to him, as if she was greeting her husband stationed overseas in the military after a long tour of duty, she looked in his eyes and gave him a hug. She surprised him by giving him a peck on the lips. Tempted to hump his mother, as if his cock was already buried in her mouth or inside her pussy, he wrapped his strong arms around her slim waist and gave her a pelvic to pelvic squeeze.

Something seemingly so innocent, a mother giving her son a hug and a son returning his mother's hug but, when he pushed his pelvis against her pelvis, their innocent hug suddenly turned more sexual. In the way that Elizabeth looked in Matt's eyes with sexual arousal, he looked in her eyes with incestuous lust. Had she not been his mother, he would have kissed her. Had he not been her son, she would have assuredly returned his kiss.

Perhaps, inspiring her with his sexual hug, the peck she gave him was different than the pecks that she normally gave him on his birthday, on her birthday, on Valentine's Day, on Christmas, and on New Year's Eve. Perhaps, contemplating parting his lips with her tongue in the way that he wanted to part his mother's lips with his tongue, the peck she gave him this time was a tad longer. Even though the kiss she gave him was a hint and a telling sign of what was to progress, just as she didn't dare French kiss her son, he didn't dare French kiss his mother.

The eye contacts they made when they parted from their kiss foretold what may surely soon happen between mother and son. Even though it was expressly forbidden, he wanted to French kiss his mother. Even though it was sexually inappropriate, he wanted to reach his horny hand down to touch, feel, cup, and squeeze his mother's shapely ass. A longtime sexual fantasy come true, he'd love to feel his mother's big tits and finger her erect nipples through her blouse and bra while French kissing her.

If only he knew that his mother stood outside his closed, bedroom door while listening to him voicing his sexual lust for her, wouldn't he be surprised? If only he knew that she was aware that he masturbated over imagining her naked and having sex with her naked body, wouldn't he be embarrassed? If only he knew that he had sexually aroused her as much as he had incestuous aroused himself, wouldn't he be happy?

"It's nice to have you home, Matthew. It's nice to have a man in the house after your father left me for that bitch, that no good tramp of a dirty whore," said his mother with unrelenting anger. She was obviously still reeling from the breakup. "If I ever see her again, I'll scratch out her eyes."

He gave his mother an understanding look while happy that his father was no longer there to interrupt their hoped for incestuous relationship. Hopefully, all that his mother needed was to have a few drinks for her to kiss him, French kiss him. Hopefully, all that his mother needed was to be a little tipsy to allow him to touch her and feel her through her clothes while he kissed her. Hopefully, all that his mother needed was to get inebriated enough to fall asleep on the couch while they watched a movie.

He'd love nothing more than to touch and feel his mother through her clothes while she was sleeping. He'd love nothing more than to carry his mother's drunken body to bed. He'd love nothing more than to undress her in readiness for bed. He'd love nothing more than to see his mother's big, naked breasts, her red, trimmed, naked pussy, and her round, shapely, naked ass. He'd love nothing more than to touch and feel her naked body where a son should never touch and feel his mother's naked body.

If she didn't drink enough to get tipsy, perhaps he could deceive her in believing that he was drunk. Perhaps, in the way he wished he could take incestuous advantage of her, she'd take sexual advantage of him. Perhaps, she'd touch and feel him through his clothes while he pretended he was sleeping.

Perhaps, she'd help put him to bed. Perhaps, she'd undress him in the way that he'd love to undress her. Perhaps, while pretending that he was drunk, she'd touch and feel him where no mother should touch and feel her son. Perhaps, while pretending that he was drunk, he could touch and feel his mother in places that she'd never ordinarily allow him to touch and feel her.

"Let it go, Mom," he said wishing he could take his father's place in her bed. He'd love nothing more than to sleep with his mother. "It's been nearly five-years since Dad left you for your best friend," said Matt while thinking good riddance. "They're both gone from your life. They're married and live on the other side of the country. Besides, Dad was as much to blame as she was. It takes two," he said while wondering if his mother was as sexually attracted to him as he was to her.

His mother looked at him with sadness that immediately changed to happiness, now that he was home. Truth be told, his mother was much better looking than Christine and had a much better body than her friend, a dumb, dizzy, ditzy, dyed blonde who looked like a younger version of Goldie Hawn. Totally opposite of Elizabeth, Christine was flat chested. She had no tits, just nipples. Conversely, a mother he'd love to fuck, his mother had the body of a stripper or a porn star.

In the way that he had always sexually lusted over his mother, he never sexually lusted over his mother's best friend in the way that some, young men lust over their friend's mothers and older women. He had no idea what his father saw in Christine that his mother didn't have over her in spades. In the way that Christine was a short, dumb, skinny, dyed blonde, his mother was a tall, shapely, sexy, natural, blue-eyed redhead with big tits. A mother that he'd love to fuck, his mother was a real MILF. A double-edged sword, too bad she was his mother. Then, again, he was happy that he had a mother who looked like her.

* * *

"What would you like to do for the summer?"

A loaded question, there were at least a dozen sexual things that he'd love to do with his mother.

"What would I like to do?"

He thought about kissing her, French kissing her, and making out with her while touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes where a son should never touch and feel his mother. He thought of sleeping in his mother's bed. He thought of holding her and spooning her and thought of her holding him and spooning him. He thought of touching and feeling his mother through her sexy nightgown once she fell asleep while she thought of touching and feeling him through his clothes.

He thought of licking her pussy while fingering her pussy. He thought of slowly and sweetly making love to her before fucking her hard and fast. He thought of her stroking him while sucking him. He thought about having sex with her in the kitchen, in in the living room, and in the bathroom. He thought about having sex with her in the backyard, in the pool, and/or in the cabana. He thought about having sex with her in the finished basement. He thought about them going parking and having sex with her in her car.

"Do you have any plans?"

She looked at him happy while he looked at her sexually aroused. Nothing new, he was always sexually aroused when around his mother. He couldn't remember when he didn't have an erection from seeing down-blouse peeks of her cleavage and her low-cut, sexy bra or up-skirt views of her white, bikini panties. The only real plans he had was hoping to see her in her sexy bikini during the day and hoping to see her in her sheer, low-cut nightgown at night.

"Where would you like to go?

He looked at her as if he didn't understand her question. He looked at her as if he was mentally challenged. He looked at her preoccupied while imagining her naked in bed with him or her on her knees blowing him. He'd love to bend her over the kitchen table, the sofa, her bed, or her car and fuck her. He'd love to have sex with her in every room of their house.

"Go?"

Having a difficult time concentrating, he couldn't help himself from staring at the impressions her big, bra clad breasts made in her blouse. As if ready to burst her buttons, when she turned to the side, he could see her white, lacy, bra cup and the top of her breast. He'd love nothing more than to reach his fingers between her buttonholes and inside his mother's blouse to touch her bra while slowly slide his fingertips along her long, line of sexy cleavage.

He'd love nothing more than to unbutton his mother's blouse one slow button at a time to see what each unbuttoned revealed before unbuttoning the next button. He'd love to have his wicked, sexual way with her bra clad breasts. Feeling them while kissing her, he'd love to finger the impressions that her hard, erect nipples would make through her brassiere. He'd love nothing more than to unsnap his mother's front snapping bra and expose her naked breasts to his horny eyes.

"Would you like to go to the beach or to the mountains? Maybe we could do both," said Liz excitedly peppering him with questions as if they were just married and were on their Honeymoon. "We could travel somewhere, go camping, or even rent a recreational vehicle and tour the country. Would you like to do to that? How does touring the country in an RV sound?"

Matt looked at his mother with as much confusion as he looked at her with sexual excitement. Seemingly whatever he wanted to do for the summer obviously included her. Sexually attracted to his mother since he turned 18-years-old after his father left her for another woman, he had successfully suppressed his incestuous urges for the past four-years while being away from her in college. Now that they were home alone together for the summer, she encouraged those forbidden urges by expecting him to spend the summer with her, doing activities, and traveling in a rented, recreational vehicle.

Whenever he thought of his mother when he wasn't having sex with his ex-girlfriend and/or wasn't drunk, his hand was wrapped around his cock while thinking of his mother naked and having sex with her. Now that she gave him the image of them being constant, summer companions, his incestuous, lustful, sexual desire returned to him in a rush. If only she knew what he was incestuously thinking, wouldn't she be surprised? If only she knew his idea of having summertime fun was to have sex with her, she'd want him to have his head examined.

'The only beach that I'd like to go with you is to a nude beach, he thought. 'I'd love to have sex with my mother on the beach while we're both naked,' he thought while thinking about having sex on the beach with his mother. 'I'd love to finger your pussy while licking your pussy. I'd love to slowly make love to you before fucking you hard and fast.'

He looked at her as if she wasn't his mother but some MILF of a woman that he met at the mall and asked home. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy.

'No matter if we go to the beach or to the mountains, I'd love for you to blow me, Mom. I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth and watch you swallow my cum before giving you a cum bath. I'd love nothing more than to cum all over your pretty face, in your red hair, and across your big tits,' he thought while wishing he had the nerve to say what he was thinking.

Instead of having fun with his friends, he thought about going to the mountains and for long walks in the woods with his mother. Instead of finding a girlfriend for love and for sex, he thought of being alone in the woods with his mother in a tent. With there no one that he'd rather be with, he imagined them sitting by a campfire talking, drinking, and laughing.

Taking camping a step further, he imagined them changing in and out of their clothes in their small tent without them having any privacy or modesty. He imagined seeing his mother in her panties and bra, in her nightgown, topless, and/or naked. Something she hasn't seen since she changed his diapers and gave him baths, he imagined his mother seeing his naked prick.

'I'd love to go camping with you,' he thought. 'I'd love to have sex with you in the woods or in a tent.'

Not that she'd ever do that with her son but he imagined going skinny dipping with his mother in some cold, mountain stream. He imagined them swimming naked. He imagined them standing beneath a waterfall naked. He imagined seeing her naked body and her seeing his naked body. He imagined holding her naked body against his naked body while they frolicked in the water.

He imagined being with her at a campfire while looking up at the stars and before putting his arm around her as if she was his girlfriend instead of his mother. He imagined leaning closer to her to kiss her, French kiss her. He imagined feeling her through her clothes and her feeling him through his clothes. With them sharing a sleeping bag, he imagined them having romantic, incestuous sex under the stars. He imagined doing every, sexual thing with his mother that he had imagined doing while masturbating himself.

'I'd love to go skinny dipping with my mother,' he thought. 'I'd love to share a sleeping bag with you.'

Instead of going camping together, he imagined being trapped in a recreational vehicle with his mother. He imagined them sleeping together in the loft area above the cab of the truck. How hot would that be to hold her, comfort her, cuddle her, touch her, feel her, and spoon his mother? How hot would that be to be held, comforted, cuddled, touched, felt, and spooned by his mother?

He imagined her nightgown climbing past her hips and exposing her naked ass during the night. He imagined his erect prick popping out of his pajama pee hole. How hot would that be to rub his erection up against his mother's naked ass? How hot would that be to have sex with my mother while she was sleeping and hopefully dreaming of having sex with me?

'I'd love to be alone in a recreational vehicle with my mother,' he thought. 'My kind of traveling memories to make, I'd love to tour the country with her while having sex in every state that we traveled through.'

While waiting until she soundly slept in their cozy RV, he imagined feeling and squeezing his mother's naked ass during the night. When spooning her, he imagined humping her ass if he was making love to her or fucking her doggie style from behind. He imagined reaching around her to rest his hand on her abundant breasts while stealthily feeling her big tits and carefully fingering her erect nipples through her nightgown and trying not to awaken her.

When spooning him, he imagined his mother sliding a slow hand across his pajama clad ass. He imagined his mother reaching around him to fondle the head of his erect prick through his pajama bottoms. He imagined his cock popping out of his pajama bottoms to make a surprise appearance during the night. He imagined his mother wrapping her manicured fingers around his cock, cupping his testicles in her soft hand, and slowly stroking him in his feigned sleep to an erection.

'I wish I could sleep in the same bed with my mother,' he thought. 'No matter if it's sharing a sleeping bag or sleeping in a recreational vehicle, I'd love to sleep with my mother.'

Even though he knew that it would never happen, something that made him so hot and horny to fantasize over, he imagined his mother blowing him as he slept. He imagined waking up to his mother naked and on top of him while making love to him. He imagined moving his mother around to mount her and to fuck her fast and hard. Maybe spending the summer alone with his mother camping and/or while traveling the country in a recreational vehicle wasn't such a bad idea after all.

"I love you, Mommy,' he said while thinking of her in her sexy nightgown, in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. "I love you, Mom," he said while thinking of her having sex with her.

* * *

A good-looking woman, his mother had red hair, beautiful, bright, blue eyes, and big tits. A sight to see, as if she was a video game, when her red hair, blue eyes, and pretty face didn't hold his attention hostage, her big breasts and shapely ass did. Reminding him of Nicole Kidman but with bigger breasts and a rounder backside, she looked like a slimmer and prettier version of Christina Hendricks, the big breasted woman who played Joan Holloway in Mad Men. She was as sexy and as pretty as the redhead in Boardwalk Empire, Gillian Darmody, played by Gretchen Mol, but with a much better body.