Home Alone for a Summer with Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm, umm, umm," he said while licking her. His way to breath while his mother and nose was filled with his mother's cunt, he continued making the sounds. "Umm, umm, umm."

On the verge of giving her an oral orgasm, he continued rubbing her harder and licking her faster.

Oh, my God! Matt! Matt! Oh, my God. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Matt. I'm cumming," she said.

Then, when she stiffened her legs before relaxing her body, he knew he gave his mother an oral orgasm. He ate his mother. He couldn't believe he ate his mother. He couldn't believe he made her cum. He couldn't believe he saw her naked body. He couldn't believe she allowed him to feel her breasts while fingering her nipples. He couldn't believe that he was now officially his mother's lover as well as her son.

She relaxed in the afterglow of sex while he wiped his face and nose with a towel. Then, not wasting much time without him, she reached up for him. His mother wanted him to make love to her. He couldn't believe his mother wanted him to make love to her as much as he wanted to make love to his mother. His mother wanted his cock in her pussy.

As if his bathing suit was on fire, he removed it to expose his erect prick to his mother. As soon as he mounted her, she reached down for him. He felt her hand holding his erect prick. He felt her fingers wrapped around his cock. She inserted him inside her.

With just a gentle hump from him and a returned hump from her, he was making love to his mother. He couldn't believe he was making love to his mother. He couldn't believe his hard, hairy prick was buried inside his mother's warm, wet pussy. His sexual fantasy come true, he'd remember this day for the rest of his life.

Humping her harder and humping her faster, he was fucking his mother now. Something he always wanted to do in the kitchen, bend her over the kitchen table, pull up her short skirt, pull down her panties, and fuck her, he was fucking her now in the backyard on her chaise lounge. Something he always wanted to do on the living room couch while watching a movie with her, stripping off her nightgown to have sex with her, he was having sex with her now. Humping her harder and humping her faster, he was really fucking his mother now.

"Oh, Matt. Matt. You're going to make me cum again. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Give your mother an orgasm with your cock. If you give me another orgasm, I'll suck your cock. I'll blow you," she said. "Fuck me, Matt. Fuck me."

Motivated by her promise of a motherly blowjob, he fucked his mother harder and faster. Imagining cumming in his mother's mouth, he pounded her pussy in the way that he never pounded any woman's pussy. While imagining her swallowing his cum before giving her a cum bath, he fucked his mother as hard as she fucked him.

"I can't wait for you to blow me, Mom," said Matt.

Pounding his mother's naked body harder and faster with his naked body, he could feel her ready to cum again.

"Matt, my God. Matt. I don't believe this. Fuck me, Matt, fuck me," she said putting a hand to his naked ass and pushing him forward and deeper inside her. "I'm cumming, Matt. I'm cumming. Oh, Matt. Oh, Matt," she said collapsing with a whimper instead of a scream.

He moved his body to a more comfortable position to hold her without squishing her.

"That was amazing Mom. That was the best sex I ever had with anyone," he said.

* * *

She held him as if he was her lover instead of her son. She kissed him. She parted his lips with her tongue and French kissed him. Kissing and kissing him, he couldn't believe he was making out with his mother. Ready to fuck her again, instead, she moved from beneath him and allowed him to move to his back.

Then, moving halfway down the length of the chaise lounge, she squatted between his legs while staring up at him. With her beautiful red hair a sexy mess as if she had just awakened from a deep sleep instead of having incestuous sex with her son, she stared at him with her blue eyes. She took him in her hand and stroked him before she took him in her mouth to suck him. His mother was blowing him. He couldn't believe his mother was sucking him.

"Tell me, Matt. Is this what you want?"

He gave her a loving smile.

"Yes," he said while staring down at her staring up at him.

Continuing to sexually tease him, she gave him a sexy smile.

"Do you want your mother to stoke you?"

Even more sexually excited now, he couldn't wait for his mother to stroke him.

"Yes," he said while running his fingers through her beautiful, red hair.

Not done sexually teasing him, she tortured him with the sexual anticipation of her blowing him.

"Do you want your mother to blow you?"

Obviously, a rhetorical question, she had every intent of sucking her son.

"God, yes, Mom," he said.

She smiled while continuing to sexually tease him.

"I'd bet you'd want to cum in my mouth and watch me swallow you too," she said.

Obviously, while knowing that she'd eventually blow him and get him to cum in the way that he ate her and got her to cum, he enjoyed the sexy, pillow talk. He enjoyed playing her sexy game of incestuous questions and answers. He enjoyed his mother sexually teasing him.

"I bet you'd even want to give your mother a cum bath too."

As if mesmerized by her beauty and hypnotized because she was his mother, he responded breathlessly.

"Yes, Mom. Yes. I want you to stroke me. I want you to blow me. I want to cum in your beautiful mouth and watch you swallow my cum," he said. "I'd love nothing more than to give you a cum bath too, Mom," he said giving her a big, shit eating smile.

Elizabeth sucked her son. She stroked him while sucking him. Stroking him faster, stroking him harder, and sucking him deeper, she allowed him to cum in her mouth. Yet, before he ejaculated his whole load down her throat, she removed his prick from her mouth to allow her son to give her a cum bath.

As if his cock was an oil well or a volcano, Matt released a huge load of incestuous, sexual lust all over his mother's pretty face, in her beautiful, red hair, and across her naked breasts. For the rest of the week and months that followed before he went to work, got his own place, and found a woman to love and marry, he slept in his mother's bed. Mother and son had wild, incestuous, consensual sex every night and every morning.

As if he was her baby and she was saying goodbye to him by giving him incestuous sex, they licked, sucked, and fucked every morning and every night for the rest of the time they were together. Now that he was sexually intimate with is mother, his sexual fantasies come true, this was the best summer he ever had. A memory that he'd always have of his mother, he gave her a memory that she'd always have of her son.

This is Summer Lovin' Story Contest. Please vote.