Home Alone for a Summer with Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to control his incestuous lust for his mother, he was as curious about having sex with a redhead as much as he was sexually excited about having sex with his mother. As if she was an Irish lass straight from the Ireland's Emerald Isle, the fact that his mother had red hair and freckles was a sexual bonus. Having had sex with plenty of dyed blondes and women with black hair and brown hair, he never had sex with a natural redhead.

Redheads were deemed witches in the 17th century in Salem, Massachusetts. He heard redheads were fiery women when it came to sex. Even the redheaded woman, Melisandre from Asshai, played by Carice Van Houten, The Red Queen aka The Red Woman in the Games of Thrones, was a witch. Not that he thought his mother was a witch, but he wondered what it would be like to have sex with a redheaded witch.

Blondes may have more fun, but redheads get more looks. Bleached, dyed, and wanna be blondes are everywhere, but natural redheaded women are rare. With less than 2% of the world's population having red hair, Scotland has 13% of all redheaded women and Ireland comes in second with 10% of their women having red hair. In the way that blondes always fuss with their hair color, redheads are seemingly content with the color hair they were born to have.

He read that redheaded women have more sex, not so true with his mother, especially once his father abandoned her. Before his father left his mother for her best friend, and before he left for college, he heard them going at it more than once. Even though redheads have less hair than blondes and much less hair than brunettes, red hair is much thicker than other colors. While only 17% of the world's population have blue eyes, blue-eyed redheads are the rarest. Most redheads have brown, hazel, or green eyes. Redheads don't go grey and redheads are more likely to be left handed.

Even though his mother was a sexy redhead, even though his mother had sexy freckles, he was glad that he didn't inherit her red hair. Red hair looked good on women but not as much on men. He thought of Howdy Dowdy with Buffalo Bob Smith and Alfred E. Newman from Mad Magazine fame when he thought of him having red hair. He thought of Bill Gates, Red Skelton, and Ron Howard, all ginger haired men. Happy with his brown hair, he was glad he didn't have red hair.

* * *

"After traveling Europe my senior year and having to do things that I didn't want to do and go places I didn't want to go to graduate, I'd rather just chill. If you don't mind, Mom, I'd rather not go anywhere and/or do anything," he said. "Just hanging around the pool for the summer while having a cocktail is fine with me. Besides, I need a job before spending what little money I have on a summer vacation."

Wishing he dared say what he was thinking about wanting to have sex with his mother, he hoped his mother would join him for a drink while hanging around the pool and while wearing one of her barely there, string bikinis. He enjoyed ogling his mother while she was practically naked and while hoping to see even more of her beautiful body. He hoped his mother would have one too many drinks while wearing her barely there bikini.

He'd like nothing more than to get his 42-year-old mother in the pool after she had been drinking. With the water as his cover, he'd love nothing more than get her in the deep end of the pool while accidentally on purpose touching and feeling her where no son should ever touch and feel their mother through her skimpy bikini. He'd love nothing more than to press his bathing suit clad body against her bikini clad body. He'd love nothing more than to show his mother the incestuous lust he had for her by rubbing his bathing suit clad erection against her.

Maybe if she was drunk enough, horny enough, and sexually frustrated enough she'd allow him to kiss her. Maybe if she was drunk enough, horny enough, and sexually frustrated enough, she'd allow him part her lips with his tongue. Maybe if she was drunk enough, horny enough, and sexually frustrated enough, she'd allow him to feel her beautiful body through her bathing suit. He'd love nothing more than to feel his mother's big breasts, squeeze her shapely ass, and cup her red-haired pussy through her bathing suit.

She shrugged him an okay. Then, she gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look as if she was thinking what he was thinking. With all that they had in common, they were always on the same page. They wouldn't be able to live together if they weren't a lot alike and as compatible as they were. They wouldn't get along as well as they did, if they weren't best friends as well as mother and son.

She gave him the same, sexy smile and naughty look that she gave him in his sexual fantasy when imagining her asking him to finger her pussy while licking her pussy. She gave him the same, sexy smile and naughty look when he imagined her asking him to give her a sexual orgasm with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock. She gave him the same, sexy smile and naughty look that she gave him when he imagined her asking him if she'd like him to suck his cock, cum in her mouth, and watch her swallow his cum.

Perhaps, his sexy, MILF of a mother wanted to have some summertime fun with his hot, hard body in the way that he wanted to have some summertime fun with her sexy, shapely body. Perhaps, as much as he wanted to touch and feel his mother, she wanted him to touch and feel her too. Perhaps, as much as he wanted to touch and feel his mother, she wanted to touch and feel him too. He'd give anything for his mother to allow him to touch and feel her while she touched and felt him too.

"Whatever you want to do, is okay with me," she said while hoping that she'd say that she wanted to spend the rest of the summer having incestuous sex with him.

He had a whole list of incestuously sexual things that he wanted to do with his MILF of a mother. While watching a romantic, chick flick, he'd love to make out with her while feeling her through her clothes. He'd love to undress her. He'd love to see her in her bra and panties, topless, and naked. He'd love to masturbate her before eating her. He'd love to make love to her before fucking her. He'd love for her to suck his cock. Only, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, with her never allowing him to do any of those forbidden, sexual things, alas, the only sex he'd be having is with his hairy hand.

* * *

After sexually teasing one another throughout the summer without actually crossing the incestuous line, a week before his summer vacation was over, he met his mother by the pool. A missed opportunity to have sex with her, he couldn't believe the summer was nearly over. Once he had a job, rented his own place, found a girlfriend, married, had children, and moved away, this summer would be nothing more than a faded, sexual fantasy. Once he had a job, rented his own place, found a girlfriend, married, had children, and moved away, he knew he'd regret not making a sexual move on his mother.

Unlike her to drink to an excess, she had been drinking and was a little tipsy. Perhaps, his last chance to realized his sexual fantasies, he hoped he could use her inebriated state to his sexual advantage. Only, instead of her being in the deep end of the pool, just as she was in his sexual fantasy, she was lying face down on her chaise lounge. If only she was in the water, he'd have more of a chance of touching and feeling her everywhere while playing Marco Polo. If only she was in the water, especially with her a little tipsy, he'd feel her tits and her ass through her bikini.

'Marco! Polo! Marco! Polo,' he thought while imagining reaching out his horny hands with his eyes clothes and touching and feeling his mother's bikini clad breasts and ass. 'Marco! Polo!,' he thought while imagining his mother groping his erect prick through his bathing suit with her eyes closed.

Just as she was in his sexual fantasy, her top was undone and the sides of her big, squished breasts were exposed and clearly visible to his horny eyes. Just as he did in his sexual fantasy, he imagined massaging her nearly naked body. Just as she did in his incestuous dream, he imagined her arching her back to look up at him while inadvertently exposing her naked breasts to him. Just as he masturbated himself over the thought of her stripping herself naked, he imagined her discarding her bikini top, stripping off her bikini bottom, and turning to lay on her back.

'Unlike in my sexual fantasy and nothing more than a sexual fantasy,' he thought. 'My mother would never discard her bikini top. She'd never strip naked in front of me. She'd never lay on her back in front of me while naked.'

He thought of ways how he could see her naked breasts. Tempted and horny enough to do so, he wanted to tickle her with the hopes that she'd pop up without her top. Tempted and horny enough to do so, he wanted to gently and slowly slide a piece of grass across her back with the hopes that she'd think it was a big bug and again, she'd jump up without her top. Tempted and horny enough to do so, he wished he had the nerve to lay on top of his mother while feeling her naked breasts. He'd love to strip off his bathing suit, strip off her bikini bottoms, hump her naked ass, and fuck her doggie style.

He'd love nothing more than to see, touch, feel, and fondle his mother's naked breasts. Judging by how she looked in her blouse and bra, in her bikini, and in her sexy nightgowns, his mother had fabulous breasts. He'd love nothing more than to see the entire shape of his mother's naked breasts, along with her nipples and areolas. Always horny after seeing his mother in her bikini, especially when seeing the sides of her big, squished breasts with her top undone, he'd love to touch, feel, fondle, and suck his mother's big, naked tits.

'I'd love to give her a full body, naked massage,' he thought.

Just as he thought it, she said it.

"Be a dear and give me a massage, Matt, she said wiggling her shapely ass. "I must have slept wrong. I have a backache," she said.

'What? His mother wants him to massage her back,' he thought. He couldn't believe she said what he was thinking.

As if he was psychic, he couldn't believe she asked him what he imagined her asking him when he was masturbating himself over massaging her in his sexual fantasy. Then, just as she did in his sexual fantasy, she arched her back to look back at him while exposing her naked breasts to him. Having never seen his mother's naked breasts before, he couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's naked tits now. It was one thing to see the sides of her squished, naked breasts but quite another thing to see the entire shape of her big breasts, her round areolas, and her erect nipples.

Already on the same page, he couldn't believe his mother asked him what he was thinking and had fantasized about doing while masturbating himself nearly every night. While hoping to cop a cheap feel of the sides of her tits, he'd love nothing more than to massage his mother's shapely back. While massaging her ribs too, he wondered how far she'd allow him to move his horny hand when coming in contact with the sides of her naked breasts. As much as he wanted to massage his mother's back, he wished he could massage her breasts while fingering her nipples too.

As soon as he started massaging his mother's back, she started slowly wigging her ass again while rubbing her thighs together as if she was masturbating herself. Working her back, he could feel where she was tight. About to make his sexual move, he was ready to massage her ribs and move his horny hand around her to feel as much of her naked breasts as he could. Ready to finger her nipples, he wondered what she'd say and do if he dared finger her nipples.

Only, shocking him, when his mother made the first sexual move, he didn't have to make his incestuous move because she did. As soon as he loosened her tight, back muscles, she did something he had sexually fantasized she'd do and couldn't believe she did. Just as she did in his sexual fantasy, she turned to her back and pulled and pushed her bikini top from beneath her and from her chaise lounge to the cement patio. Just as she did in his sexual fantasy while masturbating himself, his mother was topless.

'I don't believe this,' he thought. 'This is just like my sexual fantasy. My mother is topless. She deliberately exposed her naked breasts to my horny eyes. He stared at his mother's naked breasts as if he had never seen naked breasts before. He stared at his mother's naked breasts as if he was dreaming and imagining seeing her naked tits.'

His mother was topless. Something he had wanted to see since he was 18-years-old, he couldn't he was seeing now. He couldn't believe she was topless. Making no move with her hands to cover her nakedness, he couldn't believe his eyes.

In the way that he fantasized about deliberately exposing his cock to her, his mother deliberately exposed her naked breasts to him. His mother's big, naked breasts filled his horny eyes, took hold of his brain, aroused his incestuous lust, and erected his cock. Then, she shocked him even more. If it wasn't enough that she deliberately turned to lay on her back and show him her naked breasts, she did something else as equally shocking. In a quick, fluid motion, just as she did in his sexual fantasy, she removed her bikini bottoms.

Again, just like in his sexual fantasy when masturbating himself, his mother was naked. He couldn't believe his mother was naked. He couldn't believe he was seeing his naked mother. Along with her big tits, his mother's red, trimmed, pubic hair was a sight that he had never seen and would forever remember. The first time seeing his mother naked, this was his first time seeing her naked tits and seeing her naked pussy too. Even if nothing else sexual happened between them, he'd be masturbating of these naked images of his mother for the rest of his life.

* * *

Matthew looked from his mother's naked breasts, her reddish areolas, and her pink nipples to look down at her red, trimmed pussy. Unable to wrap his brain around seeing his mother naked, he was overwhelmed by seeing his mother's naked breasts and naked pussy. In shock, he couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's tits and her naked pussy. Something that no son should ever see of his mother, he couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's beautiful, naked body.

Then, when she closed her eyes, he wondered if she was sleeping. Perhaps between the sun, the alcohol, and the massage, he had relaxed her enough to make her think she was alone. Surely, she'd never strip herself naked in front of him unless she didn't know what she was doing and didn't know that he was there. Unless she was drunk, his mother would never expose her naked body to him in the way that he'd love her to expose her naked body to him. She'd never expose her naked body to him in the way that he'd love to expose his naked body to her.

"Now do my front," she said popping open her blue eyes and giving him a sexy smile.

He stared in her blue eyes before returning his focused gaze to his naked mother. He stared at her naked breasts. He stared at her naked pussy. He stared at her as if she was his lover instead of his mother.

"Your front?" He looked at her with as much shock as he looked at her with sexual excitement. Other than her shoulders, her stomach, and her thighs, anything he touched would be forbiddingly X-rated. Touching any other part of her other than her shoulders, her stomach, and her thighs, would be incestuous. "Are you sure?"

Obviously not to be denied her son giving her sexual pleasure, just as she did in his sexual fantasy, she bent up her legs and spread her knees. She opened herself up as if she was a beautiful, forbidden flower, a black orchid, in bloom. In the way that he had imagined seeing his mother's pink pussy in his sexual fantasy, he was seeing his mother's pink pussy now.

"Yes, I'm sure. I want a happy ending to the massage you just gave me," she said with a pause while giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile.

'A happy ending,' he thought. 'She surely wasn't thinking of a Friendly's ice cream sundae after her meal. Besides, that restaurant was out of business.'

'Mom,' he said and was all that he could say.

Calling his bluff, she wanted to be eaten. Pushing all her chips in the pot, she was all in. Playing her cards and laying her cards out on the table, his mother was gambling that he sexually wanted her as much as she sexually wanted him.

"Touch me, Matt. Finger my pussy while licking my cunt. I need to cum. Give me an orgasm with your fingers and your tongue," she said pausing again while raising her legs higher, parting her knees wider, and parting her pussy lips with her fingers. "Then, after you make love to me and fuck me, I'll suck your cock. I want to give you a summer to remember."

The ever-obedient son, Matt fingered his mother's naked pussy before licking her naked pussy. Rubbing her clit while finger fucking her deeper, he had her wiggling and moaning in no time. He ate his mother as if he was eating his ex-girlfriend. Yet, more sexually excited eating his mother than eating his girlfriend, this was his mother's cunt that he was fingering and licking.

He couldn't wait to hear what sounds she made when getting ready to cum. He couldn't wait to hear her scream out his name, her son's name, when cumming. He couldn't wait to see what she looked like when sexually aroused enough to cum. He couldn't wait to watch her enjoy the sexual orgasm that he was giving her. He couldn't believe he was giving his mother an oral orgasm. He couldn't believe he was fingering his mother's cunt, licking his mother's cunt, and eating his mother's cunt.

He reached up his horny hand to touch, feel, and fondle his mother's big tits while fingering her erect nipples with one hand while fingering her with his other hand. He pulled, turned, twisted, and pinched her erect nipples while squeezing her firm breasts while continuing to lick her hard and fast. Seemingly by his mother's movements, she was enjoying him fingering her nipples as much as she enjoyed him licking her pussy.

He couldn't believe his head was buried between his mother's shapely thighs. He couldn't believe he was giving his mother oral sex. He couldn't believe he was eating his mother's cunt. He couldn't believe she wanted him to eat her as much as he wanted to eat her. He couldn't believe she promised him a blowjob, the blowjob of his life, after he gave her orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock.

"I love your big tits, Mom. I love touching you and feeling you. I love fingering your erect nipples," he said massaging his mother's breasts.

Having seen the same movements with his ex-girlfriend, he could tell by the way she was moving that she was on the verge of having a sexual orgasm.

"Oh, Matt. Matt. Oh, Matt. That feels so good," she said grabbing two handfuls of his brown hair.

As if she was the man and he was the woman, she pulled his head forward and mashed his face in her warm, wet pussy. As if his nose was her personal vibrator, she rubbed his face all over her wet cunt. His face was drenched with his mother's vaginal secretions. He had his mother's pussy juices not only in his mouth but also up his nose.

"Cum, Mom, cum," he said. "Cum, Mom, cum."

Not needing much encouragement to have her orgasm, she let go.

"Matt, I'm cumming. I'm cumming Matt. Oh, my God. Oh, my God, Matt. Rub me harder. Lick me faster. Finger me deeper. Eat me, Matt. Eat me. Eat your mother. Lick me, Matt. Lick me," she said. "Don't stop. Please don't stop licking me. Rub me harder. Lick me faster. Finger me deeper. Eat me Matt, eat me."

Matt rubbed her clit harder. He licked her faster. He fingered her deeper. He made noises that his mother obviously enjoyed hearing.