All Comments on 'Home Body Ch. 02'

by TheGryphonsOnFIRE

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

please please please post more chapters. I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

this was very good! please continue the story!

hotkittie33hotkittie33almost 14 years ago
very interesting

This story has a very interesting start and I would love to read some more of it. Please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I LIked it

Please post some more of this story. It is good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yes please!

More please! I want a house like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can someone submit chapter to your story as fan-fic chapter?

I read the story and enjoyed it very much, it was nice to read a story where alien/paranormal being wants to be a good guy/lover and wants to pleasure the girl in return for her energy. Would like to know if a fan-fic chapter could be allowed, I'd love to make a very sensual chapter.

TheGryphonsOnFIRETheGryphonsOnFIREabout 12 years agoAuthor
@ Anom on 12/18/11

I've took my time and thought about it and no, you can not play in my house. However that shouldn't stop you from buiding your own and playing in it.

Expesaly sence I regretfully have to inform all fans that I lost all my stories that I have been working on and their previos chapters due to some glitch or something wiping all the data from my computer and I didn't have them backed up elsewhere. So I'm afrade I can't continue this series or the others I have. I'm sorry.

I do have a new story that I'm working on and have been while I made shure The whatever caused this shoudn't happen again that I started the old fashioned way w/ pencal and paper and I should submit it in a few days.

Again, I apolagise for not being able to continue this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous