All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 107'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
ahziwyldemannahziwyldemann6 months ago

My grandma used to keep butterscotch hard candies, they were a favorite for a long time

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunny6 months ago
5 pages of fun

And I am amazed that Annabelle managed to write it all, there must be moments where she laughs or has fits of giggles over the things she comes up with. Times when she has to step away to compose herself.

76fellow4876fellow486 months ago

I have enjoyed all the chapters. I will state a small complaint though. I am finding that feeling from a long time ago, the one about having to wait for the next part of the serial to arrive. Some times it took a WHOLE month! But keep them coming. Love the story lines.

And thanks. B-)

FbjsFbjs6 months ago

Fuck yes, Titania on stage!

The plot's good but maybe also publish a book of romps with the barest of context and pretense :D This chapter has overdone itself in promises haha

HemmingswayHemmingsway6 months ago

Another great chapter!

Arc2456Arc24566 months ago

My grandmother was my favorite person. She's been gone for forty years but I still miss her.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew6 months ago

TLDR version: Awesome, Thanks Annabelle!!

1. I absolutely love your sense of humor! I laughed out loud multiple times.

2. TJSkywind has great stories, but if proofing your stuff is the cause of him not posting more frequently, I have an Opal-esque three finger salute for you! j/k, or am I?

3. Following an author does not give us a alert when you post, but it does make it easier for us to keep an eye on you and see if you've posting recently.

4. You tease us in the preRamble about some fuckery in Hawaii, but start us off back at the house. smdh

5. Cyrus and Ingrid are great characters, even if they are 'outsiders'. I hope neither on goes away.

6. Hats off to you for the tea room scene!

7. Opal. Just... Who couldn't benefit from someone like her in their life?

8. In the run up to the start of the scene with trying to help Ingrid, you have this line: "a human could expect feelings of hoPelessness". I don't know if that case issue was intention or an accident of a 'find and replace' function. If intentional, much respect as it fits the story surrounding the goddess Pele (see point #1). If accidental, please don't correct it.

9. Titania - Oh My!!

10. How do you know what Grandma's ass tastes like? Wait, nevermind, I Do Not Want To Know.

mharrisonmharrison6 months ago

Excellent stuff as always :)

Really enjoying this. From the very beginning to now every part of HFHM has been amazing.

Much preferred the longer chapter so no apologies needed over the length.

Can't thank you enough for sharing with us all.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew6 months ago

TLDR version: Awesome story and awesome chapter, Annabelle, thank you!

1. You have such a great sense of humor. I laughed out loud a number of times.

2. I have been following TJSkywind for a while, and his stories are great. I think it is cool he proofs for you, unless of course, this is preventing him from posting his chapters more frequently. If so, I have an Open-esque three finger salute for you.

3. Following an author does not give us alerts when you post, but it does make it easier to check in to see if a new chapter has been posted.

4. You tease us in the preRamble with some fuckery in Hawaii, and then you start off at the house? smdh

5. Cyrus and Ingrid are great 'outsider' characters, I hope they stay in future chapters.

6. The tea room scene was just awesome, and it was good to see the Rat King and Jenny have a more prominent role.

7. I need a girl like Opal... Have you considered loaning her out for parties or private events?

8. In the lead up to Mike and Lilly trying to fix Ingrid, you have this sentence, "Unprepared, a human could expect feelings of hoPelessness, despair, and blind terror." That case-error is either your twisted humor regarding the goddess Pele, or a wonderful 'find-replace all' error. Either way I love it, don't fix it.

9. Tatania, more Fae sex in the Dream Scape! Drool...

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew6 months ago

Oh Dammt! In point 2, not "Open-esque" but "Opal-esque". Eff me.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson6 months ago

Powerful chapter. Will Ingrid become part of the household, or will Mike practice catch and release?

noahbudienoahbudie6 months ago

I think you could easily be a therapist, and I hope you are. What a touching wonderful little side story about Ingrid.

EsbanosEsbanos6 months ago

5 stars as usual for a therapy session.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was an excellent chapter. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

First...why does anybody know what grandma's...ANYTHING, tastes like?

Ever get offered one of those butterscotches or generic peppermints from the bottom of grandma's purse, but the wrapper came off and now there is lint on it? Then, if you notice and complain, she licks it off and still hands it to you? Ick.

"You must be a saint to put up with her."

"It's on my resume`."

One of the funniest quips in 106 chapters (which is saying something).

Opal's hand-job was well-written, but how she is described...basically a living bucket of goo, and during sex essentially a puddle of amorphous goo, isn't...well...sexy.

Beth continues to be a sort of...'lost' character. I see what others mean. What does it say about her when whatever is going on with Aurora is more interesting to know about than Beth herself? That whole subplot/story angle is the least interesting of the three irons in the fire right now. Also, Beth having magic DOES make her less special. Which is now fine, because, like others, I'm no longer hung up on her and Mike being the homecoming king and queen.

Which is ALSO fine because...

Lily is the real queen, and it seems like maybe fan letters made that more a thing? One can hope? Her banter is always a highlight, and the cranky demon with a heart of gold has GOT to be the most fun to write. She is being written softer in some ways, especially for Mike, but also, a better range of emotions, even if subtle. Some excellent character development for her. Her growth might be the best thing about this whole book when we look back on it later.

Death was less exciting than he usually is, but please, always write him in. (He and Lily in the Christmas Scarol [see what I did?] were the scene stealers every time.)

How Cyrus is going to pull off his last miracle (if he doesn't die a hero at the end of this, I will be shocked, and out ten bucks) is gaining interest.

Ingrid will get her sexy time, we know, but will she join Team Mike full time? (More likely she is an ally-of-sorts when this is over, like the now-present Titania.) I also am not convinced her boyfriend is dead.

Really curious what the kaiju is going to be...and the angle it has in the story.

This was an excellent chapter. True five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I enjoy Books 1-6 because you were developing the world and your writing (and plot development) kept improving. The storylines became more complex with groups of characters splitting-off and rejoining, but the narrative always felt cohesive, like it was going somewhere. This Book 7 seems a little off, in comparison. The plot seems very fragmented as the house characters have become more separated and so many new elements are introduced. Much of the exposition -- especially about the island, Pele, and merfolk -- is awkward, almost mechanical. In a few places, the narration and character dialogue feels unnaturally different with strange description choices and out-of-character cliche lines. I almost think a well-trained and heavily-edited AI was used for parts of this book.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I absolutely love your sense of humor. Thanks for another great chapter ending in a cliff hanger. Bringing the Queen of the Fae back... Awesome!

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing, also I really hope we get to read about that Matrix scene with Mike and Lily someday haha.

MadDannyZMadDannyZ6 months ago

Dream hoping is so magical. Love your choices. I hope Ingrid comes out a bit better. Taking that first small step ya know. Love any time the queen shows up. Wonder what the warning will be. Can't wait to find out.

joshmose93joshmose936 months ago

Quite fun. Thanks.

PotterfanzPotterfanz6 months ago

This was AWESOME! Thanks for chapter, and don't worry about the length. We like them long ;)

ReadingRedReadingRed6 months ago

I don't think I can wait until you drop the next one, I'm addicted to it like a junkie after their next fix

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You have made me terribly addicted to this series…. I gobbled this eye candy up like *insert any of the ladies names*, and Mike’s magic spooge.

ThatstratismineThatstratismine6 months ago

Dang it! Thought I knew where this was headed, and then Titania shows up… you, ma’am, have a vivid imagination and a gift for setting it down in writing. I do have a question though, triggered by that reference to the Dragon’s Seed - whatever happened to the drop of blood that seemed to be earmarked for Dana from the North Pole adventure? Looking forward to the next installment, safe travels and Happy Thanksgiving!

Arkie77Arkie776 months ago

I love your writing, and I love this story. Please keep them coming.

RdelaufysonRdelaufyson6 months ago

Amazing work. Looking forward to next chapter.

alanawebndataalanawebndata6 months ago

I love this story 😀😀😀

WilyRodentWilyRodent6 months ago

I love the banter between Lily and Mike.

CoucyCoucy6 months ago

I just binged through 107 chapters of this story. Thank you. You have got a knack. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The the Mario Sunshine references lol... well played =D

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lily's list is worth a chapter just to know what is in it. :-D

MrMichelMrMichel6 months ago

Help out the "therapist that only has the cheap hard candies in their waiting room that taste like sour oil and regret". Bring with you some of those hard candies with soft centers that taste of hope and motivation. Or chocolates with the mouth feel of comfort and security.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

this is what i needed. length. girth. a hefty load of glorious stimulation.

no really the brain tingles are strong with this one. i had enough to read this round. i would love more of this. so much feels like its progressing. i always want more of your work.

started my wife reading your work. she has gotten into it as well. i've been enamored for years and cant wait for more each month. i wish there could be more now but worth the wait.

never stop writing. you bring me joy. thank you.

FrenchTomcatFrenchTomcat6 months ago

Your writing is amazing as always. The perfect mix of humour, story, emotions, reflections and naughtiness.

And lovable characters too. You don't happen to have Lily's number on you, do you? ;)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thank you fot another great chapter.

I'm starting to think whether you are actually a therapist in disguise or all your said visitas to the therapist are really to get material for your writings, Either way It improve the deepeness of the story.

I suspect someone played a prank to Death and that tea ceremony forum was a Tea Party one.

I liked every litle bit off this chapter.

Irenae21Irenae216 months ago

So much going on and Tatiana shows up too. Ohh no it's too much, I want everything all at once. Excellent

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love these new developments

SR

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

FINALLY reached the end!! (for now anyways.)

This story is incredible btw.

Opal is interesting. Have you ever read "It's always time" by Oblimo? (it's not on Literotica to my knowledge.) A simple google search should bring it up. It's about a guy that brings into a being an ancient slime girl but she's made of jello.

SDTRSDTR6 months ago

Such a nice storry such deep characters, storie. I say verry verry big thank you for such a wonderfull storie you give us.

P.S if the chapter becomes 10 pages i would mind to read it. Give Lilly hi from me, shes the best

L_HernL_Hern6 months ago

My spelling OCD triggered on hoPeleness - until I saw it. hilariously well done.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt6 months ago

Deviants have more fun!

5 pages isn’t long..it’s just long-er, and I loved that!

Action packed chapter and no idea where to start. So I’ll just say it was aweeeesoooome and call it good!

lukeey90lukeey906 months ago

fantastic as always...But i miss Tink!

docholliday0007docholliday00076 months ago

Love this story always looking forward to the next chapter please have a great thanksgiving and merry Christmas and happy new year but could you please share more of this story soon lol thank you

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No chapter is ever to long, the longer the better. Every time you post a new chapter i re-read the previous one before the new one but it never lasts long enough. Now i have to wait again, but i do love the anticipation.

Loving the twists and turns.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter ☺

NobodyspclNobodyspcl6 months ago

Awesome writing. I think you'll keep getting more followers for your stories. It's hard to find stories that you can totally submerge yourself into and believe in them. You have a gift. I, for one, am glad that you are willing to share it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Bravo Zulu!

A great chapter

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Death as a Troll. Hilarious.

TomdullyTomdully6 months ago

You know I have't to force myself ( just) read two chapters a day because if I read all at once,l 'well its like Christmas after you open all the presents when there is only one'it goes just too fast ,OH my gush please don't make me cry these time,I mean that ain't manly. Sence its almost Xmas I prey God answer your heart's desire,I know it isn't much sence mine gets answered once a month so thank you very very much. May GOD bless you and a happy HAPPY NEW YEAR.

JazHazJazHaz6 months ago

Wow, I didn't expect the Queen of the Fae to make an appearance!

montytrampsmontytramps6 months ago

I do so love your writing and that red (pink) hot, immersive scene with Opal had me loosening my collar (can't loosen anything else - people on the train will see) and raised my heart and breathing rate. Fabulous.

One teensy thing, would you mind writing 'by accident' rather than 'on accident'? It triggers my Britishness somewhat!

Anyway, now have another two weeks of killing time until the next instalment. Thank you for these fantastic stories. Did I mention that I love your writing?

notStanleynotStanley6 months ago

>Cyrus' words lacked tact, but the creature's sudden transformation had caught him off guard.

Cyrus is rattled. Surely he would have learned some tact to get this far in The Order.

>You must be some kind of saint to put up with her antics

Suppose Mike's resume breaks the two-page rule :}

>"Ugh, do I need to give you the speech from the Matrix?"

Remembering which situations your power is imagination could be confusing.

>"That's because the only person I trust is myself."

nope, not even that guy :{

>some candy that doesn't taste like grandma's ass

How many know what that is? An old joke from Questionable Content: What is the worst possible thing you could say during sex: Happy Birthday, Grandma!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thank you Annabelle.

Love your work.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill696 months ago

You are one of my favorite writers of all time !

H_RoarkH_Roark6 months ago

Always a fun read. The scene with Opal is amazing. Talk about the ultimate hand job. Whew!

The scene at the end with Titiana made me wonder just what The Captain has summoned from the deep. I occurs to me that the three members of Team Mike that have actually touched a piece of The Others are there in Hawaii, Mike, Ratu and Lily.

I am revisiting my theory about the Director/Darius being Sarah. Since she got a sample of Mike's magic love wand before his extra training, wink wink, she may want round two and would explain the all hot and bothered.

I wonder if Q and D will hang together at the end of this story.

I keep wondering when The Captain will make his next mistake. Sure would be funny if got caught between his wee beastie from the deep and the dragons and had a very bad day.

Personally I am on Team Beth as well. I like her perspective as well as the parallel narrative she brings to the plotline.

I can well imagine the tension in the room when Lily pops out of the dream, Ingrid starts to stir but Mike is still asleep. Wonder if Pele will need to sync her magic with Mike's to wake him up. Tee hee.

BTW get yourself a Jersey Mike's and you won't go back to Subway.

SorchakSorchak6 months ago

Sorry, Annabelle. 5 pages is still just a short story to me. If it's over a dozen, then it's a medium. It has to be over 20 before I consider it to be a long story. Like the 58 pager that Snekguy posted on the 11th. That took me two shifts at work to read. (The bonus to working graveyards at a hotel when the tourist season is over.) I can't wait to read what Cyrus' plan is, that would make Jenny cackle like a madwoman. I eagerly await the next chapter.

offtoneverneverlandofftoneverneverland6 months ago

aaaaaaaaggggh; what a cliff hanger, can't wait for the instalment

Newt0351Newt03516 months ago

hoPelessness editors come on.

Hi Annabelle,

Love the chapter. I'm gonna stretch get some coffee and read a book. Enjoy your day.

Thanks again for sharing your world with us.

ChrisN1955ChrisN19556 months ago

Another brilliant chapter

TomdullyTomdully6 months ago

why do you make 30 days so much longer say like 60 days I mean if you stopped writing right now ,well I preyed please lord let me read all the story before you take me home 'of all the stories this is most heart warming story.May GOD bless you like yours blesses me ,I don't mean to sappy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

New reader just now all caught up after some epic binge reading. Firstly, wow, this story has gone to some wild places. Secondly, all the little sprinkled nerd references, I see you. Thirdly, I was just thinking we hadn't seen Titania in a while....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

All this, and she's co-writing with Virgil on *multiple* books available on Amazon. Whew!

That curious typo snuck in afterward; it wasn't in the version I saw. Though the notion that it might be deliberate is possible. She has the sense of humor for it. Only she knows for sure.

No, editing takes time. My slower output has everything to do with recovering from heart surgery, and as I continued to get better, found what I had written was garbage and had to start over. I quit counting how many times that happened. Writing and editing use slightly different parts of the brain. Frustrating but there's nothing for it. Nonetheless, plunking away on the next chapter of Starlight Gleaming while continuing recovery, while also dealing with other health issues. I'm happy things are improving, albeit slowly... Niagara Falls?! Slowly I turned, step by step, inch by inch... (Tangent. Sorry. If you don't know it, look it up; it's up there with "Who's on First.")

Thanks for sharing, Annabelle! 5* Slainté

TJSkywind from my kindle.

skippersdadskippersdad6 months ago

Wow, another great part.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

EGGCELENT CHAPTER!!!

luminous1066luminous10666 months ago

Always wonderful! Thank you.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot6 months ago

You seem to have a hand fixation. As I read you tale, I just see your hands weaving the story lines together until the picture pops into my brain.

WELL DONE !!

nedthebundlernedthebundler6 months ago

I look forward to your new chapters.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

All of your stories are amazing.i could see this as a movie softcover or hard-core and it would still captivate me.

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_19756 months ago

Thank you, Arabella.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well done!!! But one little complaint...

It was to short!!!

Okay so I was excited and read it fast... but still.. you have the ability to leave me wanting more, more, more!

Well done indeed Ma'am!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just so darned GOOD. The sex scenes are fantastic, dialogue is believable, character development brilliant. You are an amazing storyteller.

Moonfairy89Moonfairy895 months ago

A great story.it should be printed out.waiting for more.

FISHINGDUDEFISHINGDUDE5 months ago

Wonderful Read as Always!

myassisdraginmyassisdragin5 months ago

Very good story, poor Mike is having a rough go of things though. Trying to keep his tropical paradise safe while his main base is under attack must be tough. I feel he needs some more help on both fronts.. Just my thoughts but you keep writing as I am not so patiently waiting for the next chapter.

Thanks for your stories..

Myassisdragin AKA Depp Freeze Dave..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More than outstanding, as always. I believe this series still has a long way to go.

Firstly, the end of the Great Game is still a far way to go.

Second, Mike has not yet dealt with all the existing champions. We have been informed about three: the Captain, the Curator and the Conqueror. Current story deals with the Captain. The Curator was seen in D&H and when he visited Amir in the main series, so the Curator, Legion the Demon and Amir will presumably form a team and Mike is yet to deal with that. The other player, the Conqueror, is yet to appear.

Third, Mike is yet to visit all his properties. There is his Irish property, where he has supposedly made a failed attempt (probably described in some side story not posted here), but proper visit is still due. Then there is the land seen from the Observatory.

Fourth, the Order. The current Director is probably Ratu's ex-betrothed, seeing as how he goes into a cold fury on seeing her with Mike in a room on his computer (due to bracelet swap), and only comes out of hiding to interact with Beth when Ratu is away. Moreover, as informed, he is an outsider who suddenly entered the Order and had a meteoric rise.

Fifth, More development is in the offing (presumably), for the various characters. Also, maybe, more pregnancies.

All in all, a very long path ahead can be expected, I believe.

FallschirmjagerFallschirmjager5 months ago

Really love reading your stuff! You have a wonderful way of weaving the action and each character’s emotion that is a real draw and makes reading your works a delight!

JumbleofOddThotsJumbleofOddThots5 months ago

It was about time for for some slime girl/Mike action....

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiens5 months ago

Lily is best girl, and romantic Lily is best Lily ❤❤

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you for this story .It takes away the pain from my disabilities when i spend time reading your work . Please keep this going as long as you can.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am very sad, I finally finished reading all the chapters and now have to wait for new ones like everybody else. Great story and hope you keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I started reading this long ago (when there were only 20 chapters) and then got busy with to and stopped. Over the past week, I've Bing read my way from Chapter 21 till this one. The story line is fantastic. The foreshadowing is ominous. Keep up the good work. Wish I could buy these as a book

...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Kaijus and the matrix added to the geekiness list plus the wonderful wacky sense of humour (yep, I'm Canajan eh) and an awesome and well-written story replete with glorious and lavish attention to detail, thanks for continuing to write =)

john68utjohn68ut4 months ago

Great chapter yet again.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You could say that job was…secondhand!

Ba dum tish

Lenny20Lenny202 months ago
Love the heartfelt chapters

I must admit that the longer the story goes on, the importance of the sexy scenes took a big step back and was replaced by heartfelt and emotional scenes like with Ingrid in this chapter. Absolutely love it.

The merfolk and Beth will have a really big fight in the chapters ahead, I can feel it. And I'm so ready for it. As well as for Cyrus plan and the way Jenny reacted to it I expect nothing short of the torture she put War through in book 5, still my favourite Jenny moment.

I'm so glad Tatania is back, as the was comepletly absent the last 2 books, but I suspect the reason for Pele's "attack" and what Titania is talking about could be linked. Can't wait to find out.

Wonderful story, wonderful chapter. They almost can't be too long (pls don't write 10 page submissions tho)

srv3135srv313521 days ago

Where can I get my own slime girl and succubus? LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...