All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 109'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dang it. That ending came way too soon. Keep up the fantasmic job with these chapters. 5 stars still isn't enough.

Paul

VeloGoneRogueVeloGoneRogue4 months ago

Idk how ur story can ever end. Ik one day it will... it just seems impossible..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Am I rereading this? Sure as a bad dad joke feels familiar lol

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunny4 months ago

Holy crap!, all this over some petty jealousy. Now I really want to see Mike & Co deliver a proper smack down..

docholliday0007docholliday00074 months ago

Great chapter as always keep up the great story happy new year my friend can’t wait for the next chapter

traskentrasken4 months ago

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

nedthebundlernedthebundler4 months ago

Are we seeing the beginning of the end to The Order?

JAFCritic3JAFCritic34 months ago

Magnificent work as always! Much appreciated! If I wasn’t so old and a happily married man, I’d propose to you.

SlofredSlofred4 months ago

When you run out of WINE , There is always RUM and EggNog This time of year. Now back to the story.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt4 months ago

Mohan gives abusers a whole new low to live down too. What a snake! :p. Whatever sneaky tricks the SOS are uo to, I hope Mike and all can wrap up in Hawaii soon and get home. Pretty sure he’s needed there, not just for the house but for Cyrus. Loved seeing several of the hometown heroes in action once again! Heck, just good to see them at all. I’m homesick for Yuki most of all, but Tink has been oddly quiet, and there’s the kids, and..well, all of them. Please give them some family time soon! Ireland can wait for a bit ;). Fabulous chapter , and also lovely to read you intend to keep writing for us for years. We will hold you to that, you know! :)

SkyFlyingFalconSkyFlyingFalcon4 months ago

The Order is never going to stop getting the short end of each and every stick out there it seems. The Order of Incompetent Goons.

Also, when Mike or Ratu shows up "Why do I hear boss music?"

SlofredSlofred4 months ago

Great installment. I would have liked a bit more closure but I am thinking the whole next section is going closing out a whole lot of the ORDER , Mercenaries, and not so human Bad Guys. Thanks again for sharing your wonderful mind. 5 Stars are not enough for this story.

PotterfanzPotterfanz4 months ago

Woo-hoo! Next chapter is here :D

SwampSquatchSwampSquatch4 months ago

How do you still manage to surprise me after 108 chapters!? Absolutely amazing, of course. Restructuring of the Order? I vote Cyrus for director! Or maybe Talia? Can't wait to see how you surprise us next! Love it!

MadDannyZMadDannyZ4 months ago

Oh boy. Learning who the director truly is and what they want, so exciting. Love to reference. Mike just had to make it. I do hope the merfolk realize the Captain is a bag of bones. Him only caring about his life, damn all others he hurts, truly garbage. Can't wait to see how this ends.

tunisalouatunisaloua4 months ago

This chapter is great. I laughed out loud through the opening paragraphs and even the dad jokes brought out a snicker. Too bad Jennie has not been released, but I'm sure that she will get her chance in the next installment. Keep up the great work, Annabelle. These recent chapters might be short on erotica, but they are filled with lit that I love.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I cackled at "does anybody want to get out?" Still absolutely love your work and as always can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Five stars!!!

Read throug those 108 chapters like im possesed.

Unfortunately Now im stuck here, waiting like everybody else for the next chapter :/

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I hope there is some Mike - Cecilla time soon.

As one of the first, I miss her.

PlutoburnsPlutoburns4 months ago

I so totally called that snake reveal. I love when people realize how much trouble they are in from the radley family. But I'm SUPER worried about who got snatched from the house. I dont want anyone getting hurt. Hopefully Cyrus comes through and gets them out

joshmose93joshmose934 months ago

I appreciate the line about why dad jokes, but according to my kids, it is because I have no taste. Oh well. Awesome as always.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I want to add a sixth star for my favorite succubus quoting the Breakfast Club :D

FallschirmjagerFallschirmjager4 months ago

I can’t tell you how much I enjoy all of your works, but most especially HFHM!! Your imagination and writing are very very impressive! I can’t what for the next installment!

Arkie77Arkie774 months ago

So good. Can't wait for the next installment.

H_RoarkH_Roark4 months ago

Oh man I was so wrong. No wonder the Director was so hot and bothered by Beth's description of Mike's (ahem) abilities. ;) I guess if you are going to be cuckolded why not the best. :D

Can't wait to see the outcome of the little liquid wrestling match with the Captain and Opal. Hopefully the Queen and her entourage show up to hear the Captains betraying words from his own mouth.

Sure would be interesting if Pele showed up with a little fire of her own to deal with Mohan. One can only hope! Hehehehe.

Hints keep being dropped about the Cabin and Bigfoot. Wonder what is going on out there?

Also kind of wonder who they captured at the house? Hopefully just the effigy of Abella. If it's one of the kids then oh my talk about property damage in the mountains. Of course the SoS might just get some serious lessons in manners from the Fae.

Keep up the good work. I can never figure out where this is going but it is always entertaining.

DucatastiDucatasti4 months ago

Once again… epic! @writerannabelle you are without doubt in the upper echelons on Lit. Will wait until next year to read the next chapter 😎. Have a great New Year and may your writing continue

mharrisonmharrison4 months ago

Love it !!!

Especially the faeries dismantling the captains gun !!! :)

Really looking forward to hearing how you trash paradise ;)

Many thanks for sharing your incredible work with us here.

So agree with many of the comments others have already posted!!!

Fenris420Fenris4204 months ago

Loved the Winter Soldier reference. Actually, loved every word of this installment. HFHM is, far and away, my favorite series on Lit. Of everything I've read (including main stream media), I would rank you right up there with Brandon Sanderson and Dean Koontz as my favorite authors. I can't think of another story that excites me so.

5/5*

alanawebndataalanawebndata4 months ago

Omg. What a great chapter. So many cliffs I don’t know which one to hang from..

Thank you for continuing to write and sharing it with all of us

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm not sure which was better - Mike's line in the elevator or how giddy he was when some of them understood the reference!

PitGrande84PitGrande844 months ago

I'm looking forward to the new part. You rocked this one. You've whetted my appetite.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What an awesome holiday gift you've offered us; a brand new instalment and a true gem at that =)

bear1999bear19994 months ago

awesome as usual..thanks and Happy New Yer

JazHazJazHaz4 months ago

Awesome battle at the House, Eulalie and Co just toying with the Order and SoS.

caitiff1969caitiff19694 months ago

Chapter 109 is an amazing Christmas/Yule gift, and Chapter 110 is a New Years Blessing to come!

Your words/tales keep me wanting more!

Belated Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, and have a Blessed upcoming year.

Thank you!

10Bender10Bender4 months ago

Luuucyy, you got some splainin to do. So is werewolf Taisa, half Naga? Or is DAH an alternate multiverse? Or should I just shut up and enjoy the ride. My teenage boy said Dad, i really like giraffes. They are so cool. You know why?.

Yeah I said what you're thinking. Because dad jokes write themselves. And we have to take our pleasure where we can

Because you look up to them

firehorseukfirehorseuk4 months ago

"So before we begin, is there anybody who wants to get off?" ROFL

"The occupants of the car screamed in panic as the oxygen was quickly sucked out of the small space." You didn't mention the elevator door closing to keep a small space. If the elevator door is not shut then there is no 'small space'. You may want a different explanation/mechanism here to scare the occupants.

TJSkywindTJSkywind4 months ago

Even the third time around, it's still a fun read. Some of the more astute readers will have figured out how Amir was bankrolling his projects, and that the Curator is the one who restored Amir's body using his organ bank, making it possible for the SoS to participate in the attack on Radley House. Ripples and ripples do wash upon distant shores.

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

oldmanbill69oldmanbill694 months ago

A new year and new chapters to come !!!! Now to wait and remember !

Themonk1335Themonk13354 months ago

This just keeps getting better and better.

SamardnazSamardnaz4 months ago

Well, I guess I qualify as a new reader. I started with chapter 1 of HFHM in October. I've now read all the spinoff stories, and 109 chapters of HFHM. Love the stories! Eagerly awaiting chapter 110...

skippersdadskippersdad4 months ago

Wow, Another great story. I love all that you had written, keep it up.

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiens4 months ago

Fantastic as always. How long was that reference planned? It really feels like too much of a coincidence to not think it was planned from the beginning, or at least since they were watching Marvel on the flight to Hawai'i.

I'm a classicist, so I'm really hoping 110 will be called Paradise Lost. 🙏

Also, there seems to have been an error when posting: Literotica doesn't list chapter 109 with the rest of the series, making it more difficult to go directly from chapter 108 to 109.

HemmingswayHemmingsway4 months ago

Another great chapter. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

NOOOoooooo....

Again ending on a cliff hanger....

E.V.I.L.

And I love it!!!!!

Lizzyspapaw15Lizzyspapaw154 months ago

You storyline keeps getting better and better...I can wait until the next installment

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Missed some really great opportunity movie refrences with lil and the growing appendage - spaceballs - it seems like your swartz is as big as mine. Could have had it glow green like a light sword. - star wars captain I am your father or the best of all - highlander - there can only be one. Seriously what a great chapter you are by far the best here on lit. and deserve so much more recognition for the work you do and oh my gash the dad jokes every time you drop one in is HA larious and ratu attempt just pure magic and the comment made right after of regret just wow 5 stars are just not enough so times it by infinite and i might reach how great these are love your mind Annabelle its the best part of your literary gifts

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

WORST. CLIFFHANGAR. EVER. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love that the director isn’t really a Big Bad, he’s just Ratu’s ex. I love how lighthearted this makes this book. The SoS are bad guys enough for me. Interesting how a cryptid made it so high into the Order…

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another great chapter. I cant believe it has been 6 years. You most likely have alot more than 10000 readers. There are quite a few people who probably haven't created a lit account.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved it. Please don't ever stop writing about Mike, I could care less about the sex to me this is the best I have ever read. I can't wait to read 110.

Irenae21Irenae214 months ago

Ohh Come On!!!!?

We love you anyway. Have a great Crossover

firehorseukfirehorseuk4 months ago

Weren't the bullets were enchanted by Cyrus to activate the lions? Once the bullets started flying around, I thought lions would activate. If the weren't activated on purpose, you can just mention the soldiers avoided the main gate and therefore the lions.

Where is the Jabberwocky hiding? If the soldiers avoided it or if Eulalie was holding him in reserve then please mention that.

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year.

Reine2417Reine24174 months ago

I could never get tired of reading HFHM, I’m like an addict waiting for my next fix xxx

KrittaKritta4 months ago

Horrible cliffhanger, but still I can't remember an entry thay wasn't an easy 5.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love you, thank you for all you have conjured for us. You are amazing. Continue with the tale. Love your ability to bring us into your amazing journey. Thank you, for all that you have done.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You know I stopped reading this series right around the 35 chapter mark and always said I would come back to it when you finished writing, imagine my surprise when checking in that it’s up to 109 chapters. Guess I’ll start reading again.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Happy New Year Annabelle! Thank you for this beautiful story. It brings a smile to my face when I see the new chapter post. Many blessings to you and your family for 2024!

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew4 months ago

I love that this story is like the Energizer Bunny, it just keeps going and going and going... Thanks Annabelle!

dfisk007dfisk0074 months ago

Happy New Year and thank you for sharing your life/story!

dfisk007dfisk0074 months ago

Happy New Year, wishing you the best! Thank you for sharing your life/story,

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ya I do love the story but.......

Fight fight fight (no sex) fight fight fight (no sex) fight fight fight (no sex).....

The erotica has very sadly evaporated from this series......

The Home for Formerly Horny Monsters.....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I fucking called it that the director was her ex ever since she told Mike about him.

Newt0351Newt03514 months ago

Lovely as always. I truly enjoy your work. Thank you for sharing your world with us.

Looking forward to 2024 and the Radley household kicking butt.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The only thing I don't like about this chapter is that I have finally caught up to the author and now have to wait like so many have.

Thanks for a phenomenal read

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Can’t wait to see Ratu murder this guy. Also I feel like Ratu and Lily need to start a support group for people with magical abusive exes

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well now, I guess you're on your way to the destruction you promised! Hope you had a fantastic Christmas and are looking forward to an amazing and prosperous (did you eat your black beans - good luck - and greens - money? Neither did I, Walmart was fresh out...) New Year. Dang, this is definitely more action movie than sex story right now, but I'm loving it! I hope Opal has her way with Captain Douchewinkle and Team Mike kicks ass all over the place; can't wait for the orgy afterwards...

Stay well - I didn't log in, thatstratismine

lackofsleeplackofsleep4 months ago

Another great instalment, leaving me wanting more. Wishing you and your family a happy new year

workingpartyworkingparty4 months ago

I for one am grateful that your story has moved beyond the sex over load. It's nice have story that is able to stand on its content more then its sex. Please keep up the good work. Thank you for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 stars are not enough

Anyone complaining about the lack of sex should go and read somerhing else. This series is about so much more than just sex

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I for one agree with Anon who says the story could benefit from more erotica that the earlier chapters were full of and got us all hooked. It was PART of the great story writing back then. I can't comprehend the people saying sex "gets in the way" of the story/action. Like it's got to be either-or?? It used to be BOTH. And Anon who says "Anyone complaining about the lack of sex should go and read something else. This series is about so much more than just sex." Of COURSE it's about so much more than sex, but there ISNT ANY anymore. Again, it used to be both. Now it's not. How about anyone complaining that there isn't sex anymore or that it gets in the way of action should stop reading literotica and go read G rated action novels.

rvagirlrvagirl4 months ago

“Boohoo where’s the sex the story has lost its roots” as Mike uses his mind to makes six people splooge themselves so hard they take a level of exhaustion.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

rvagirl:

Ooooooo, like, 4 chapters with zero erotica and Mike makes a bunch of red shirts splooge themselves, something he's never shown to be able to do before. Please don't tell me you count that as erotica....bwa ha ha ha ha!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thank you, please keep writing.

jdailey63jdailey634 months ago

It only gets better with each chapter, watching the characters grow and become who they are. You are an amazing writer. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have found that it’s harder to read the stories serially rather than binging so I can’t wait to re-read once the book is completed.

I like the shift to Mike using his big head a bit more and building the tension. I love the inclusion of Ratu. My only criticism is that you have created such a wonderful cast of characters that it’s so difficult to incorporate them for anything beyond flashes. The flashes on action makes the story feel stretched and it’s honestly not your fault that I really like everyone. So kudos!

BarryAllen888BarryAllen8884 months ago

BEST. SERIES.EVER!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It took me threes days after reading to realise there wasn't any horny in this chapter, that's how good this book is.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent as always! Can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Simply put as a child would say your mean!

Really enjoying the series and all the character interplay os great

Pls keep it up

4Logwald_Timberson4Logwald_Timberson4 months ago

I love your sense of humor you have in your writing! The pun scene at that start of this chapter with Ratu, incredible. I had to read it twice before a could compose myself enough to continue on. This needs to be made into an animated series somehow, and that's just for the comedy and story itself. The sex and hot women would be like the cherry on top the sunday. Absolutely incredible work, can't wait till I get back to this book in my second reread!

WolfenherzWolfenherz4 months ago

Damn fine story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I've caught up? IVE CAUGHT UP??? Noooo!!!! I need to know what happens next!

JumbleofOddThotsJumbleofOddThots4 months ago

SNAKEFIGHT INCOMING!

TomdullyTomdully4 months ago

I liked hearing of Ratu's story. This is one of humor and drama it was a Blast.have a blessed day.

BriteStudioMKMBriteStudioMKM4 months ago

Snake Kaiju battle!!!!!!

notStanleynotStanley4 months ago

>"This naga just admitted he's putting your lives and mine at risk because he's mad that I live with his ex-fiance."

Mohan has a problem recognizing the "ex" part of that :{

LobowraithLobowraith4 months ago

Do you have any idea how frustrating you are with your bloody cliffhangers. Your as bad as part wolf

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I’m addicted.

When will chapter 110 be out?

JodailyJodaily4 months ago

Ditto to anonymous below. All caught up 😪. Counting tje days.

I did appreciate the back story on Ratu. And now it's time for Mike to get home and kick some ass!

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_19754 months ago

Five stars. Waiting for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks again for another mastery writen chaprer of this Epic fantasy series forc adults.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dammit. I reached the end again! I read too fast is the problem... Man you definitely left us some clif hangers . Cyrus. Ingrid. Ratu .... Can that dick head capitan François die already! Pretty please!!!!

I hope i at least sent one person your way . I use MeWe as a social, instead of Facebook... And i frequent the sex groups lol... Thats where i told at least a few people of your awsome existence, i mean writing 😅 . Both are true! Also i think you might be Canadian! Me too . Im in Alberta. I think this is the 3 message ive left you under anonymous... I just dont know what email i had originally signed up on lit . So i cant retrieve my password... Anyway . Keep writing!!!

Catherine

P.s. its cold sssoooo cold right now . I hope your staying warm where you are !!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The 'dad jokes' along with Mike's explanation of them (they've given up all hope of coolness, essentially, to be dads, so these jokes are their last hurrah and refuge) are great.

Same with Lily's impersonation jokes of Mike. Never enough Lily. Her saving Beth is like a little ironic easter egg...She Who Should Be Queen helping She Who Should HAVE Been Queen...

Great chapter...truly 5 stars on this one (and unlike some folks, they aren't all quite...).

Looking forward to the big wrap-up.

Ratu's backstory is yet another example of excellent world-building. How far out do you 'storyboard' or plan these arcs? Do you have stories like that pre-written for all of your characters, or make them mostly up upon arriving at the need for it?

On to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hail hydra :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Pheww... all caught up now.

I love the plot planning. My take is Darius is Sarah's new meat suit. Hiding a necklace, Elizabeth is a new person to him, familiarity with house and tenants, other knowledge he shouldn't have...

I've seen several references to an Irish castle and side story, but don't remember reading it. Did I miss a chapter? Or is this a future story arc?

AeralitoAeralito3 months ago

This is awesome. Fantastic writing. I will be sorry to see it end eventually, but I can always read it again. 😍

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This has improved as it went, as the writer has honed her skills. My current favorite “book.”

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Absolutely tickled by thought of Lily as Mike. And why wouldn’t I be?! That entire episode was simply boffo. As always, champing at the bit for more

Lenny20Lenny2024 days ago
Plot twist

I thought the storyline with the Director could go in a few directions - but I didn't expect him to be a naga looking for Ratu to reclaim his betrothed. That was insane (good)!

When the battle of the house inevetable continues I'm really curious to see if someone gets dragged to where Cyrus is at or if this maybe was a tease for the next book or another spin-off.

I also have the suspicion that a certain hat-man would be a interessting buyer for cryptids. That's my guess how that fucker comes into play in the main events.

Another great one, so far on the way to become my favourite book so far.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...