All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 035'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yet again

I can't help but enjoy this series and then you introduce a situation like Yuki *chef kiss*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I have decided to wait for the next three chapter's to be posted before I read any further. So that way when I read them hopefully the story will be further along. I am a speed reader as my family would say lol. I will also say that we did get some useful information from this chapter but not much. We still don't know why Emily did what she did to the Yokai. Or why she blocked all these different memories for. It's causing alot of issues on poor Mike. As I said when the next three chapters come out I will start reading again. Hopefully the story will have some answers out by then.

SorchakSorchakabout 5 years ago
Damn, woman!

Also, damn woman! Are you ever going to let Mike and the girls catch their breath? I hope in some future chapter (or two, or three), you're going to give them some time to do fuck-all and nothing. For once. I realize they can't exactly take a vacation, but seriously, give them a chance to just be domestic stay-at-homes. (Im)patiently waiting for chapter 36.

baileytommybaileytommyabout 5 years ago
Monster girls

Will it take a year just to get threw this chapter I mean you take so long a person has to reread because you forget what you read you take to long you can turn a reader from loving a story to not caring for it like your doing'don't get me wrong I love the story its easy too lose interest in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 stars

As usual you write a story that pulls you in and has you begging for more

-m_Grey

kuhpa01kuhpa01about 5 years ago
Happy Ending

Great chapter.

But I Swear to God, if you don't somehow give Yuki a happy ending I will stop reading this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cool but getting dumb

I loved reading your stories in the beginning because this is a refreshing new idea.But lately there is just to much piling up on Mike to make it worth reading. Yes we learn a lot about the houses past and Emily's past which is great but there is still the spectre of the society wanting to get in plus there is Beth's demon problem,plus now yuki is running amok in the house and no one can stop her.Maybe its just the bad guys are just to powerful and the good guys just ro weak.Even if Mike does get through all of the above I am guessing somehow Emily in some shape or form will make a comeback and wreak even more havoc on mike.Dont get me wrong I love the idea about this overall story,its just like the exploring the house has taken a back seat to the big bad of the week so to speak.

HiddendisciplineHiddendisciplineabout 5 years ago
If only I could...

Fast forward to the time the story is completed. Then I could read it all at once and reread it over and over again. You are one awesome storyteller. Thanks for sharing with us!

FZYONEFZYONEabout 5 years ago

You have me almost rooting for the Kitsune.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it!

I hang on every word Annabelle. Perfect mix of world-building, action and naughty. :) I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Symphonic

This story is like a symphony with melody, and counter melodies all intertwining building up the tension higher and higher. I am looking forward to the next few chapters.

LordLawrenceLordLawrenceabout 5 years ago
Still loving it

I am still in love with this brilliant story and I'm so glad you are still going with it. I love the characters, even Yuki! I hope Mike finds a way to reconcile with her as she could be a great asset against the Society.

Once these issues are overcome though, I too would like a chapter or two that just focus on Mike and the girls relaxing and getting into fun situations instead of life-threatening ones just for a change of pace.

Thank you for the great story. Your writing is always fantastic!

hk47enclavehk47enclaveabout 5 years ago

Wow, that was fantastic! Can't wait for more. Yuki's background is very interesting.Seems Emily really messed things up. Hope things get better IRL. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Disconnecting

The story is getting too complicated for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loving it

Honestly loving the story right now, one of the best on the website. I hope your book sold well and fingers crossed you are going to carry on writing for a long time from now. But if we don't get yuki I will stop reading!

-Ruvia fanboy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Tiresome

I love this story, and you are an amazingly great writer, but this is turning into a constant struggle. It just seems one trial, battle, or fight after another, all the while a pain in the butt bad guy is waiting outside to get them. Now another pain in the butt enemy is messing things up. It’s just irritating. Mikes just getting his butt kicked throughout the whole thing, and has no powers to defend himself. It’s like the movie; The Karate Kid. The guy gets beat up and tormented throughout the entire movie, then at the end, pulls a victory seemingly out of nowhere. I’m just tired of watching him either be helpless, or have to pull a MacGyver to just barely squeak by. Also, i agree with the others; Yuki too awesome to let go of. A better description of her would be cool too, because she sounds hot. I look forward to the next chapter as always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"this is one of my rare chapters with no sex scene"

Pfft, if you think that's gonna stop me you got another thing cumming!

(Get it? Cumming instead of coming? I know, I am very original and quick witted)

To be serious though, great chapter. The fight scene around the house was pretty intense. I don't agree with some of the other commenters that too much is going on. I like the action. Makes the period afterward that much more peaceful. Though I do think after all this is over you should focus some more on the relationships of those in the house. Sometimes it feels like they are just roommates who have sex every once in a while. Seems like everyone just does their own thing and don't really interact with each other. It would be nice to see everyone doing more things together like actual friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
leaving

Have read for a long time. The last issues, is going way, way too fat, too convoluted. Go back to the basic house, a few monsters girls. Bys

WhatthehellmanWhatthehellmanabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

You are an incredible writer and I love this story and where you are going with it. However I am getting a little tired of the constant issues that pop up one after another that all seem insurmountable and at least to me I haven't seen any way to get past them and I haven't noticed any aces for Mike and his friends to use. I understand that this is a magical house and complicated world so problems are expected but to me, it just seems a bit much. But on the flipside, since this is a world with magic in it you can pull off just about anything. But again you are a Fantastic writer and I have no plans to stop reading this, so I trust you know what you are doing. Keep up the great work?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great addition now I'm on the edge of my seat waiting again look forward to the continued saga. Your loyal fan

PokingdemonPokingdemonabout 5 years ago
Snap.

(depending on who it is) I feel sorry for the poor sod when Mike's last nerve goes out the window and he snaps like a twig. That poor guy is going to feel all of Mike's Rage. Hopefully noone friendly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I'm enjoying this expanding world!

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimabout 5 years ago
Can we have an interval soon?

Reading the other comments, I reluctantly have to agree that the story is going from crisis to crisis to crisis to crisis... well you get what I mean. Your writing is superb as always, and the story is wonderful, but the timing is becoming questionable. There is so much action happening that you are leaving out so much of the ambience, the mise-en-scene that made the story so wonderful in the first place. I think this is a mistake that you perhaps haven't really realised, what with you overflowing with all the new characters and events that you are constantly coming up with.

Your imagination should be made into a national treasure, but we are currently sprinting through an art gallery and missing so many masterpieces in order to get to the gift shop, instead of taking a long look at each perfect piece.

A little time Annabelle, please. No racing in the gallery!

(And I always prefer to book a table and wait another week for a full, succulent dinner of a chapter, than drive through for a quick happy meal.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A long series of excellent and exciting series of events.

This has been one of the longest and most anticipated stories I have ever come across on Literotica, and I have been visiting this site for more than 15 years.

the_leaky_penthe_leaky_penabout 5 years ago
Deeply curious

Well now I definitely want to know what the plan is! And poor Yuki. Being trapped in an alternate dimension by your lover is bad enough, but being forgotten by everyone you love is even worse. I hope there is a peaceful resolution to this situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I mean this in a funny way......

I see what you did there. I use to be contempt with waiting on the next chapter, now I can't wait to see what happens next. You know you got someones attention when they are checking the site for more. Or in my wife's case she is looking to see if you published it already in a book. Big ups :D

octabrainoctabrainabout 5 years ago
Thank you!

You're making the world a bit better)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Please more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Most Totally Awesome !!

I am thoroughly enjoying this series. Do not ever stop.

MrWizard53MrWizard53about 5 years ago
Hummmm

I'm hooked on the story but sometimes you frustrate me leaving too many irons in the fire or monsters in a jam then end the chapter. Maybe I should go away and come back after 3 or 4 new chapters are posted????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
MORE!!!!!

Please more, never stop!!!!

octabrainoctabrainabout 5 years ago

Don't listen to the critics, the story is flawless.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Mike needs paranoia

He is way too gung ho to be a caretaker, he's got the society after him and the house and off he runs blindly into the wardrobe, bad move. Still I'm enjoying this story alot even if he's immature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmm

So... how can Zel's father be chieftain of the tribe now, when she lost both her parents to a troll raid at a young age? (chapter 27)

Since Mike doesn't see anything wrong with that, I suppose that's a plot hole instead of another lie on her part. Oh well, with that amount of characters, some wrinkles in the fabric of reality are bound to crop up, I guess.

But since he's not dead, now, I have to wonder at the cruelty of the man-horse, knowing his child's "deformity" and the outcome of a public mating to her (according to her explanation); yet forcing her to keep with that arranged marriage when I'm sure he'd have the power as chief to veto that, or something. I mean... that is villain-level evil, right? Would be less cruel to just execute her on the spot.

Anyhow, aside from poking at holes here, I very much still like the story, so far. Many thanks for all your time and free stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Diplomacy has worked so far for Mike. But the S ow Queen seems hard to convince, let alone talk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm reading this and waiting for the time that mike wont be useless. He has magic, but wont experiment with it or even learn what all he can do. Its nymph magic, so he has the perfect person or shall i say nymph to explain it to him. Emily had the same magic, but she was able to do so much more with it. opening portals. learning new magic by having sex.

But magic aside, he has a knife that can cut through anything, and refuses to use it. he doesn't have the will to hurt people with it, but wants to defend the house and its creatures. How many times will his monsters have to save him because he refuses to save himself.

One of the problems is that everything has happened so far in a matter of weeks. If would be a big change to go from lonely computer guy to a knife wielding fighter. but if he refuses to use the thing then give it to someone that will.

Then we come to the house. Now as i understand it the house defenses while active will attack anyone that means the people in the house harm. Yet they are active and the person that wants the caretaker dead and tried to kill him, is able to run around the yard without the defenses attacking?

Not a good chapter in my opinion and its a little off putting to me.

Just my opinion,

Raven

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Okay, so Mike isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer, even if the one he carries is. He does have friends upon whom he may rely, and who will save him, over and over again. And WriterAnnabelle does her best to make him appear, well, somewhat, kinda, competent. I mean, entering the wardrobe without a plan, without a weapon he’d be willing to use (the knife he’s already ruled out), without a sufficient backup? Noticing the extreme cold, and not pausing to grab a coat? Mike is a fine protagonist, but he won’t become the hero of his own tale until he’s willing to think a bit before acting.

On a different note, and based on the quality of writing here... Ms. Hawkins, will you marry me? I’ve fallen in love with your (slightly twisted) mind!

wnxmanwnxmanalmost 3 years ago

If there hadn't been one other, I would think I was going crazy. Only one other person was confused by the fact that Zel told mike that her parents were dead, and now her father (who had helped hide her little secret to keep her alive as child) is the chieftain of her herd? Don't get me wrong, you write a great story, maybe a bit of a roller-coaster for my taste, but it is VERY creative and well-written. I meant to comment back a few chapters ago about Dana/Sparks. Nice to hear from another TSM fan.

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

Probably my least favorite chapter, but still very good writing...5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good chapter, except for a weird issue in the plot; Both of Zel's parents died in a troll raid according to a previous chapter, but now the big dude is her father?

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

The last two chapters have been challenging. Part has to do with my lack of knowledge of the magical entities and part is has to do my own personal journey. I’m still here and the saga is but half explored. Finn

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Not bad, but not as good as previous chapters...

KrullTheWarriorKrullTheWarriorover 2 years ago

Wow Yuki is an idiot, and her calling the doll a psychopath is very ironic.

RANDOMDUDE9999RANDOMDUDE9999about 2 years ago

Now I Know What Feeling Mike Was Talking About. Damn It Yuki You Freaking Idiot. We Don't Need Her Screwing Up Everything Around In The House With The Society Outside Stupid Fox. I Hope Mike Makes Her Pay For The Pain She Has Caused His Women/Companion. And I Already Know He'll Beat That Cocky Bastard Orion. But Great Story Been Reading It For The Past Few Days And I'm Definitely Saving This To The Archives For Future Reads That I Know If I Want A Good Mystical Read Then I Can Always Return Here. As Always Hope All Is Well. And U And Ur Family Is In Good Health. Hope Everyone Is Having An Amazing and Blessed Day. Don't Mind Me Just Spreading Positive Vibes And Positive Energy. Take As Much As U Need.

P.S I Don't Care About My Typing Done It My Whole Life If U Don't Like It Move On To The Next Comment.

HoubovyJazykHoubovyJazykabout 2 years ago

I like how you characterized Yuki. It’s painful to read cause you can tell there may be some concern for the household but it’s smothered by her hurt from betrayal and her hardening from her long isolation and imprisonment.

Redneck_390Redneck_390almost 2 years ago

The tension is mounting, I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Poor Yuki. Betrayed and hurt by someone whom she clearly loved, separated from her other loved ones but for Daisy for decades, only to return and find out that not only did Emily just "easily" forget her, but everyone else has so utterly forgotten her. I'm thinking Emily didn't mean to go this far with forgetting her (she was holding the magic emerald, after all) let alone make Naia and the rest forget about her so completely. Yuki has been stuck in a spiral of grief and pain and suffering fueling her anger and doesn't really know how to cope or handle any of this. Definitely not acting out, but you can tell it's as much freaking out as any sorta malice she feels towards Emily. I'm hopeful that someone (probably pro-tag Mike) with be able to break through to her and that the memories of her time at the house are returned to everyone.

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Buildup and characterization of Yuki is very nice, introduces her as a sympathetic, but very antagonistic and complex character with her own agency.

Looking forward to the havoc that will ensue...

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Surely Yuki cannot turn the sundial so the Society will win unless Mike gets back. But who will undo Yuki's damage, must be her but how will Mike get back and win her over.

KatLadyKatLadyover 1 year ago

So someone did you dirty so you do it back? She didn't even ask questions--she just came in guns blazing! Nope, she needs to go!

Great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I, as Hearthfire223 do, think that the buildup and characterization of Yuki is very nice, I l9vo to the depiction of that pocket world and it's inhabitants

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Still good! I like a lot!

JodailyJodaily9 months ago

"No. Not without plenty of water and maybe a granola bar.!!?

Cocky, cocksure, or just cock happy. That boy is gonna get himself in trouble. Can't wait to see what he's got in store for them. Let the games begin. Bring it on.

RaptorPilotRaptorPilot6 months ago

For all the complaints Mike gets, Yuki could win the intergalactic championship of how to screw everything up in thirty seconds.

YourNeighbourYourNeighbour5 months ago

1. I call bullshit on defenses the moment Naia was frozen. I have so ideas how you can rationalize but I don't like it.

2. Yuki the misunderstood bad fox girl, I find that trope boring. With all that she did she WILL have hell to pay. If she's forgiven without penance it makes no sense.

Hask225Hask2253 months ago

Finding this arc actually boring... Gonna skip a fee chapters see if it gets better. Too much going in at once, to many coals in the fire and just not enough progression... Up until now this series has been fantastic. Will keep going see if it improves

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I find it amazing how it took mike, who had no idea about magic a few days to screw up. But it took Yuki, who should know more less than an hour to turn eveyone in the house against her. Turning the nymph to stone is already a bad move.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10527 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...