All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 037'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 5 years ago
Terrific chapter

Yuki takes care of the sandman Sebastien. The plot thickens... with ice!

Thanks for sharing. As usual, your storytelling is superb. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Here's what I have to say.

I'm glad she killed the necromancer Sebastian. That's the only real part I liked in this chapter. The rest was just boring I'm sorry to say. Thats how it was for me personally so please don't hate me for being honest.

Adonis1209Adonis1209about 5 years ago
Amazing.

I absolutely love this series. You can’t get them out fast enough!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Awww, now what are the fairies gonna throw their spears at?

This chapter also answered my question from the last one. Nice. Can't wait for part 38.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing as always

Amazing as always

FZYONEFZYONEabout 5 years ago

I’m sorry that her life was so frelled up. But she is in need of a spanking.

g6sl1g6sl1about 5 years ago
Reunion of Sorts

i'm no writer,but this has all different ideas of life.GOOD series.Bring Mike and Yuki together to sort out differences and bring the family back together

GO TINK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOVA82JOVA82about 5 years ago
Now I'm mostly interested

How will youki keep everything together, as the inhabitants of the house is working against her. While Sebastian was dealt with, the rest of the siciety is coming.

Odds are stacking against her and eventually she needs to agree and get Mike back... that's of course if Tink and Rats manage to get him back sooner, but if She has to bring him back, while fighting the society... Well... Now I'm really waiting to see how this turns out.

XacksonXacksonabout 5 years ago
Wait, hangon...

I think I might have missed something, or misread. Didn’t Yuki say that Tink was talking funny in the last or second last chapter, but now we get Emily talking about the incident that led to Tinks aquired brain injury.

That’s throwing me for a loop but not the golemancer getting his comupence. That was far to long in the making, and the reasoning behind the how is on the plausible side of magic.

Also, why did I read this in one shot? Now I gotta wait for two weeks for the next...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Outstanding work,,

Ive read this series twice now. you've got a real gift for this craft.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well written chapter as always but

Your chapters are always well written and the main idea about the over all theme of thw story is to notch and refreshingly new.The problem is there is to many bad guys .You have the society yuki who really isn't evil but hurt and scorned and the spectre of Emily who will probably make her return in some shape.So it's like Mike is always in some sort of life or death situation instead of exploring the house like he did in the beginning. It would be different if the good guys had a ringer to help them if someone broke into the house but yuki proves my point there Mike is a goner when they breach the house.

It would be nice to know more about the architect, how and why he built the house,what is the purpose of the house,what were the other properties he had and is anything left of those properties. Those mysteries could fill up several books which I hope you do instead of bad guy/misguided monster girl run amoke of the week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
D* Power

You know what Yuki needs? D*. A good hard D* and I’m sure Mike is the guy to do it.

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988about 5 years ago
THe easy way out

Mike needs to restore all the statued centaurs. Then he can deal with them and get to the woods. Or Tink needs to find his dimension and get him back . Dealers choice. Now that the clock has run out Yuki needs all the help she can get. Great story so far 5s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
:D

I've been reading this series from the beginning, and it never ceases to shock!

Keep up the amazing work, and I can't wait for some of the other characters (such as Dana) to return!

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 5 years ago
Wonderful as always

Yuki is starting to grow on me as you explain her history and make her a sympathetic character. I look forward to her and Mike working together in the future. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

I started reading chapter 24 . Got hooked and went back to the beginning.

I wait impatiently for the next chapter.....you are a wonderful writer..thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Loved this addition keep them coming I eagerly await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hurry Mike!

Mike needs to get his ass home, NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Finally someone who loves Mike's Eggos!

I'm really enjoying Yuki. The scene with her and Emily making love (not having sex but making love) was just amazing and I love how you work in those little non-human things like Yuki's elongated clit trick (soo hot).

I'm starting to think there is a LOT more to Emily's story than we know. It was looking like she had gone bad near the end what with the things she had Ratu doing with the magic artifacts and Old One flesh but after the more recent backstory memories of her with Yuki and Bigfoot (and we still don't know why the delay between her death and finding a new caretaker) I'm thinking there was something more going on with her than Mike and the girls are aware of and I think the key to figuring that out starts with Yuki and why Emily stuck her in the tower and erased everyone's memories of her.

Keep writing this great story and I'll keep reading.

baileytommybaileytommyabout 5 years ago
Monster girls

The story is going nowhere and not interesting it's starting to get boring your taking way too long with nothing happening

octabrainoctabrainabout 5 years ago

Sebastian was annoying. I'm glad Yuki dispatched that pile of sand. Rest in pieces!

Yuki probably is the most powerful monster girl, still she needs Mike to survive against the entire Society.

Yuki is so sweet. Patiently waiting for Mike appear in the last moment to save the fucking Snow Queen, who tried to impale him by an icicle.

octabrainoctabrainabout 5 years ago

"Hurry Mike! Mike needs to get his ass home, NOW!"

The plot thickens. Sweet Yuki is in great danger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The Geas

So did the Geas get broken completely? Even if the dial ran out, shouldn't the geas prevent anyone from being able to enter unless they have been invited in still?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I was entitled to a nice treat by discovering this serie and reading it in one go... With now the frustration to have to wait for the next instalment ....

Part of the fun is also the comment section with everyone afterthoughts, musings, and requests...

My own 20 cents ...

- Amir is in fact a Djinn that is not only an air elemental but also one of the most powerful magical being (ask Aladin the news) ...

- There is not yet a vampire or werewolf in the house because as proved by the current movies industry there is still a lot of them + they don't need to be protected, they do it well by themselves ...

- Why except the minotaur mostly all monsters are females remain to be explained ... Maybe because as in the human society it is mostly the females that would be offered shelter ?

My requests:

- The Harem situation is of course a big fetish for all of us male readers....

But please bring back as soon as possible Dana and Lilly... Out of all the characters they are the ones who NEED sperm to survive... Which is another BIG male fantasy = having girls begging for sex instead of the usual reverse situation...

- The succubus beeing the ultimate sex fulfilling beeing in the world, the only one created, designed entirely for that purpose, should also be more used and her powers-refinements (scents-bodily fluids-tail), bold sex moves (not so much anal play until now in the story ?) etc ... more described .... Plus, since all the girls are somehow competing for Mike, she offers the possibility to take him to a different space-plane/time-frame and thus without disturbing his other duties could allow him to spend a full 24h of extasy that only succubi can provide to the extent that Eros is sometimes not very far from Thanatos... Thinking along those lines, in Japanese mythology a Kitsune is also kind of a succubus, who absorbs the life energy of humans, and who does this mainly through sex ... So let's have a competition beween Lilly and Yuki !! The one who will make him come the more ... The one who will extract the bigger quantity of semen in one go... The one who will make it come the fastest ... Endurance, Skills, Techniques etc.. Of course only for academic/research/cultural purpose...

Keep on the good work....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it like always!

I've been with you since almost the beginning, started reading around when chapter 2 came out. I've got to say Annabelle, every time you post a new chapter it totally makes my day! Your writing is always so full of emotion, and so relatable. Keep up the good work, and if you ever feel down just remember you have more fans than you realize, and they all absolutely adore you and your work! Here's to over two and a half years of amazing writing! Can you believe it's been that long? May you be graced to see many more ahead of you, and may each be even more rewarding than the last!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A common bond forged with buttery, syrupy, golden little whaffles

Yuki is likely more powerful than Lilly, although not as dangerous, after she gets over her hurt and joins Mike's happy house full of lovelies Yuki will be quite the bad ass good guy. I am looking forward to her eventual awakening. And to finding out what was driving Emily in her last years. Annabelle, you will be able to keep this series alive for a quite a few years if you wish, as a fan that is my wish. More Tink soon please! TTFN

SuggestionSuggestionalmost 5 years ago
Unlikeable Characters?

While the sex between Yuki and Emily should have been incredibly hot, neither character is likable with the current information. Emily is seemingly a power-hungry bitch willing to imprison those she loves and risk the integrity of all existence for immortality. Yuki is just a bitter woman who is filled with rage. Yuki's innocence at the time of the memory is juxtaposed with her current hatred, so I just couldn't get into the scene. Would have been a great scene if the lovers had been likable.

I was definitely glad to get rid of Sebastian. There was really nothing likable about him, even as a villain. The threat of the Society still doesn't make sense from a power level perspective.

All that aside, you are a master storyteller.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Keep them coming

Hoping this part of the tale is over soon.

5* as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This is my first time reading through this entire series, and I have to applaud the storytelling here. Of course, the sex is hot and varied, but my favorite part is the way your protagonist weaves his way through the monsters and the Society, keeping the former happy and the latter at bay.

I would like to put forth a guess as to what will happen in a future chapter: Kali and Amir work together and nearly defeat Yuki's defenses and the Snow Queen herself, only to be stopped at the eleventh hour by Mike and the others returning from the wardrobe, possibly with a new alliance with the centaurs. Maybe with Kali defeated once and for all, or possibly just crippled somehow and wanting brutal vengeance.

No matter what happens, I will definitely be checking in more regularly!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

I found you by chance so I started at chapter 1 and could not stop reading I can not wait till your next chapter loved it so far keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
37 chapters... More, please!

Hi, discovered your HFHM last week, and have been reading through it since then. Loving the characters and the drive of the story. Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry

Absolutely hated it I love this story but Yuki and Emily suck hopefully moving forward

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Lovely

This world, and its character are amazing. Just wanted to make sure you always keep that in mind. Couldn't help but see some anonymous feel like they had the right to leave a stain on such a beautiful story.

Without the backstory, there is no story. I love how capable the Snow Queen is, to be honest, despite all the problems she's been causing for Mike, she's also solving a fair bit of some more immediate and dire ones. Though I know there is more story to go, I do hope that we find out what broke poor Emily. What turned her from the lovely woman in these flashbacks, into what is said about her final years/ months. More than that, I hope that the fox has a reconciliation with Mike. Which I imagine I'll get to read, one way or another, rather soon ^.^

Thank you for your story. It and the one inspired to write and share it are wonderful. Be well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Like it but too much flashbacking

I absolutely love the series, but this chapter had too much flashbacking with Emily & Yuki. Really prefer more about Mike and less about Yuki. Almost all the chapters have been a 5 but I gotta give this a 4. Sorry.

JayDubbJayDubbabout 3 years ago

I’m definitely looking forward to Yuki and Emily’s story. I think it fits in to the arc perfectly.

rohshamborohshamboabout 3 years ago

Love it! Have to pace myself so I don't have withdrawals when I run out of chapters. This is great storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ai, que história maravilhosa! É pena que existe somente em inglês!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such wonderful story-telling ability!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great stuff as always, but I have to agree with another commenter, the flashbacks were a little too much.

notStanleynotStanleyover 2 years ago

Yuki, you do not really get credit for defending the house from a problem that you caused :{

t6greent6greenover 2 years ago

You have me on the edge of my seat! It is 11:18pm and I don’t care if it was 3:15am I would still read the next chapter 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For the idiot below me complaining about lesbian sex the last 5+ chapters. How you think a japanese fox lady with a dick fucking emily is ever called a lesbian scene is beyond..

If you don't like it, stop reading, she has like 60+ chapters, need to have some kind of variations, there aren't 60 animals for mike to fuck...

totostorytotostoryover 2 years ago

@writerannabelle Too much flashbacking

I absolutely LIKE the story, However it felt another filler chapter (book 3 has some other filler ch. btw), I understand you add some variations specially in sex in order to not get the sex scenes repeated and boring, but this chapter had too much flashbacking with Emily & Yuki. yo could made it brief and we still get the idea that how they deeply in love. The MC is Mike, hence if you must write about other characters by necessary, please just make it brief, really no need sex scene here, it should be a Harem story after all, not lesbian nor reveres-harem, nor cuckolding, and defiantly not other male rather the MC has sex scenes. other than the too much flashback, and the sex scenes the story is great.

HoubovyJazykHoubovyJazykabout 2 years ago

A lot of people are voicing dislike of the flashbacks. Which I find surprising. Here it was dropped in very nicely into her return to the house and it gives Yuki more depth.

Also lol at the start of Yuki realizing that maybe mike wasn’t doing a shit job, he just had really powerful enemies.

ForgottenOne005ForgottenOne005about 2 years ago

Another great story

Though not big on some of the sex scenes i can tell how much effort was put in to give a vivid image of what is happening

Please keep doing your thing despite what some have said your writing is fantastic and you have a great talent as a writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliant imagination. Total escapism. I am in awe of your mind.

traskentraskenalmost 2 years ago

I love this series! Thank you!

I have to wonder, though... are you in the pocket of big Eggo? Lots of eggo propaganda here. 😏😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story!

Loving it, Annabelle you are the best!🥳

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Near the beginning, while I loved the emotional elements of the story, I felt it lacking in diversity of cast. But I've got to say, this is amazing. The story is intricate and well woven. A cast of various ethnicities (and while many are bad, not all of them). Even having a LGBTQA+ character and disabled character. I'm ecstatic by the each new character met. This is truly a great series and I'm greatly enjoying it.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtover 1 year ago

I know this is way late and you may not even see it. This chapter touched me so deeply I had to comment. My heart is breaking for Yuki, and I’m struggling not to despise Emily until her full story is revealed. To any of your detractors, let them write their own stories and do better! You’re fucking brilliant even if I am losing sleep because of you lol. And if this lesbian can deal with blowjob scenes for the sake of a fantastic story, the lesbian haters can just get over themselves. You go, girl!

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Amazing that we see, in one chapter: Mike coming into his own, Yuki being bouth touching and vulnerable, and being an utter force of destruction, casually wiping out a long-term threat.

Course, now it gets hard...

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Emily doesn't sound nice but I'll reserve judgement in case you include some redeeming factors. Almost have sympathy for Yuki too. How were the golems able to attack the house when it was behind its protective bubble, I thought this kept undesirables out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Welcome back in page 4 from a double side show that sidetracked the energy of the story. Hope a flow comes back in 38.

KatLadyKatLadyover 1 year ago

Damn centaurs need to cut their losses. And I still don't like Yuki.

Great chapter.

BlackInsideBlackInsideabout 1 year ago

I feel like this epic tale should be sponsored by Kellogg's.

Let go of my Eggo!

NutsterNutsterabout 1 year ago

So the timer ran out on her. The house did not recognize Yuki as the Caretaker, so she could not operate the automated defences. Therefore, she had to come up with her own.

Hopefully there will be a reconciliation for Yuki and the centaurs with Mike and the house.

Darrell269Darrell269about 1 year ago

Ok believe it, I was reading this amazing story about Home for horny monsters from page 1 until here. Ok I'm like what's going to happen in the next chapter??? Please keep up with your amazing story. ☕❤️✝️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Honestly though Yuki kinda has a point she is a much more capable fighter than Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have love the demise of Sebastien and the background ongoing love story between Emily and Yuki

Drpoland123Drpoland12312 months ago

Amazing story, very talented writer. Thank you for sharing with us, it’s a wonderful story.

Procurator9Procurator911 months ago

Yuki is badass😳

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB11 months ago

When does Mike get upgraded?

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_19759 months ago

Yuki is definitely not someone you want to annoy, as, unfortunately, most of the household have learned the hard way.

Sebastian certainly learned it the hard way.

JodailyJodaily9 months ago

Hot stuff. Yuki grew an appendage! On her clit! And fucked Emily! Wow.

I'm waiting for Mike to come storming out of the labyrinth with Tink, Yuki, and Zel, all ready to kick ass.

And that asshole Sebastian is dust! Yes!!

Things are rockin and rollin! Let's see what's next.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like the potential for the women of the house to get more dick, and I like Yuki’s sheer competence at protecting the house and taking down another of the 12 members of the society. Great chapter

YourNeighbourYourNeighbour6 months ago

Yuki is badass but she has a big Humble pie and atonement to do before I'll begin to like her.

She needs to pay a big price for what she did to the other inhabitants of the house.

She can feel sad and betrayed all she wants it doesn't excuse anything.

budson1budson13 months ago

I know I’m only on chapter 38, but I hope we get to what happened between Yuki and Emily to cause this big rift soon it’s driving me crazy!

Anyway, great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well that was something to witness. The fight against Sebastian and his army was unexpected. As well as the scene with Yuki and Emily. Futa Yuki sounds good. She still needs to be redemption though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I must say i do enjoy this lengthy story line you have created. I do hope this ends up in actual book form. This is one of the best stories i have read on this site and am glad it is continuing on. I usually skim thru the sex scenes as they do not interst me that much but, i guess this is Literotic and you need some of that. I do believe you are very creative and i always look forward to the next installment. Good job and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

enjoying the story so far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...