All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 038'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
JarlLeeJarlLeealmost 5 years ago
Still love but fuck Yuki

I still absolutely love this series but I don't think I can get past the stuff Yuki has done. Mike might forgive her but I can't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
cant get enough of it

I am so invested in this story, you have me checking everyday waiting till the next chapter hits. keep em coming

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyalmost 5 years ago
Noooooooo

Beeeeth!, damn you Oliver. I hope Mike can bring her back, she was one of the cool ones..

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 5 years ago
What a great sacrifice by Beth

This story will never have a satisfying ending until she is rescued. I can’t wait for the next chapter. Will we maybe find out that Mike’s dagger is the Vorpal blade? Snicker-snack 🤔

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesalmost 5 years ago
Exciting to the end

Wow your writing and storytelling has only gotten better and better. This chapter just makes me want more! Keep it up. I am a big fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Here's my comment.

I seriously have to say that if Yuki's eyes are not opened for the betterment after what Beth just did. I will seriously be pissed off. She knows more people are on their way and yet I still don't see her willing to let Mike back in. Now Mike and the others are all going to have to fight Yuki's creation "the jabberwock." But I will say that I hope that Tinks specialized goggles will be able to help them in the armory. You know it's just like you can see magical things and everything with thoes bad boys.

joshmosejoshmosealmost 5 years ago
Yes.

Well done, a surprising character arc for the lawyer and the fox.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you Annabelle

Oh my, I was beginning to have withdrawal symptoms. Love your work.

JOVA82JOVA82almost 5 years ago
Yuki

Good intentions, Totally wrong methods.

Hopefully she learned a thing or two from Beth.

On the other hand, Cant wait to see where this is going.

FZYONEFZYONEalmost 5 years ago

Edge of your seat excitement!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I finally get the joke

Yuki is a stone cold fox. Only took a few chapters for me to see it. Keep going, the quality hasn't faded. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
cannot wait for more!

This was so good that I didn't even realize that there wasn't a sex scene until I read your afterword mentioning a threesome in the next chapter. Please keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you, thank you, thank you

Another great installment, looking forward to many many more.

PokingdemonPokingdemonalmost 5 years ago
Contract

I hope the difference between wha Beth said and what Oliver agreed to was just a mistake and not something the demon meant to do. If done purposefully.... Oh shit.

.

ErocratErocratalmost 5 years ago
Re: I finally get the joke

That was a real (ahem) eye-opener :-D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
In regards to Beth...

I wonder if the rats can dig to her location? If they can go to an isolated pocket dimension, then surely, given enough information, they can travel to Oliver's mirror dimension right? Though actually beating him is a totally different problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love the story . .

But hate having to wait for this cliffhanger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Halifrickingluijah

U finally updated thank God, it was worth the wait , poor Beth tho, fuck you Yuki, I hope Mike gets home soon and slaps some sense into that bitch, I love how u keep it so interesting and intense like the mysteries keep coming and they get better and better, think mike will get both back by killing OLIVER the demon with the knife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

WOW! I don't normally read in this category however, I started reading this story two days ago and I haven't been able to put it down since (all 37Ch). Your work is all inspiring and this saga rates among the best I have read on this site (5* to date). Therefore I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your fantastic world with us, and that I am now officially a big Annabelle HFHM Fan!!

Looking forward to your next instalment, thanks again;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A threesome?!

A threesome in the NEXT chapter? (Please be MFF) This book needs MORE of those! And MORE! Mike’s got a bunch of lovers and he’s done nothing with it!? It boggles logic!

One doggy, the other missionary. Another getting fingered. God gave us 2 hands and a tongue. Use them!

Seriously though. Threesome’s (and more) are not that out there (compared to monster humping?). When I’m with 2 girls they rarely do things to each other. It’s important I control the pace, because it’s important they stay focused on me ESPECIALLY if they’re related. Otherwise, even if you get them in bed; They’ll get weirded out and leave. Friends are easier. And you can last longer cause you have to switch a lot. A popular position is one is (reverse) cowgirl, while you tongue the other. If there’s a 3rd girl I have to use my fingers on her. Start out on top and when they’re thoroughly aroused you can switch to the bottom and let them do most of the work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Next time

Mike hasn't had a lot of sexy times in the last few episodes so I assume next time he's gonna bonk the Jabberwocky. Snickersnack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
MORE Iceman

I realize you are very busy on this series , but would you Please consider doing more on the Iceman story ? I just finished reading it yet again . Somehow I got to vote again so you got 5's across the board again . This is my favorite in the Mature genre ! Please , I beg you !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I will hold my judgement for now

Very well written but can we have mike to go back to exploring the house after the yuki arc is done.To me there is so much potential to this story with the house and its mysteries instead of the villain of the week.Iam guessing Mike and his people come back and make peace with yuki just as the warlocks and witches finally attack and they team up to take them out then a little peace and Emily finially shows up for the grand finale. JJ

AlyshiafataleAlyshiafatalealmost 5 years ago

Love your work.... not like it matters,but.... never mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
High five

Once again you've scored a 11 out of 10. I'm so loving this story. Your characters and plot are rich in thought and imagination. Keep it up can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One! Two!

“One! Two! Through and through, the vorpal blade went snickersnack.”

Funny, Mike seems to have a vorpal blade with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Snicker-snick!!!

Wow,.. until next time, keep your friends close and your monsters girls closer.

EratharEratharalmost 5 years ago
Beautifully said

"Being a victim is a state of being, not an identity. You can be the victim of a crime, but it only defines you if you let it. Try again."

This was amazing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A Month?!?!?

All this drama we've experienced has only been on the timeframe of one month? My goodness. These characters deserve a break

Gremio63Gremio63almost 5 years ago
Please, Hurry

I, and many of your other fans, are anxiously awaiting chapter 39. I know you are busy, with a life to live and all, but you have made me fall in love with this story. So I hope and pray that the next chapter will come soon. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Tap, tap, tap (impatiently)

One thing I hate, is when you read a series and come to the "known end" with out actually ending. Then becoming impatient waiting for the rest of the series to come out. Especially when you love the series.

Tap, tap, tap...

Looking at the clock

Loved every bit can't wait for the rest. Read it from beginning to end, erm current end.in about a week. Cant put down

SwifthawkSwifthawkalmost 5 years ago
Just got caught up

I have to say this is one of, if not the best, continuing series I've come across on Lit. One of the things I feel that makes it so is your consisancy of keeping track of the history you've created. Very few authors on here do it well and you are a master. You have so many story arcs going on here it would be easy to lose track, yet you've been spot on. It's amazing and just keeps the flow of the story so smooth for me.

Now that I'm caught up I'm just as anxious for the next chapter as everyone else, but take your time as you've got a lot going on here, nevermind in the real. With your consistancy I know the wait will be worth it. Thank you so very much for giving us a peek into your world, absolutely love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ever since

ever since chapter 5 the rest of chapters went to hell,, I really hate the confusions..

Writer cannot even give a good detail, always ventured off the subject..

I am not reading the rest.. instead I voted the rest the lowest rating.. Sorry, the entire story sucked...

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Nice continuation

This one really moved the story forward, very good pace, well written and the characters stayed true to themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

The story is simply fantastic. The sex is literally just icing on the cake. I haven't read a story this good in a long time. I couldn't stop myself from commenting! Well done!

tinchektinchekover 3 years ago

Beth is a god damn MVP!!! I have a feeling you really love writing her POV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So Mike isn't the only diplomat in the house. Interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent writing, consistent and varied characterisations, love it. The naughty bits are a bit rarer and briefer than I'd like, though.

Keep up the amazing work, you're a fantastic story-teller!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Latecomer 2021

Oh my. Another gripping one. I SO wanted Yuki to save Beth by turning Oliver to Stone and deprive the coven of his power. But maybe that was a little too obvious.

We shall see.

Capecrusader7Capecrusader7about 3 years ago

At this point the sex is just a cherry ontop. This story has me really caring about the characters and invested deeply. It is like watching your favorite show and shipping the characters but they ACTUALLY fuck! I am turning into a big fan of your work.

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

Thank goodness for Tink...5 stars

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

I’m exhausted. Too much for a mere mortal to fathom. Why didn’t Tink bite Mike upon their reunion? Sometimes, there’s nothing like a good bite to get your attention. Fun read! Finn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lady, you rock! Fantastic descriptions, characters, story lines, and ideas. Sometimes it's hard to keep up, whether it's an action scene, a fight scene, or a sex scenery. Great stuff. Keep it coming. I intend to abandon this story at chapter 274,708.

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

bloody brilliant....this part i can barely put down....

really wish i had a Tink

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Can’t stop reading to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Still weird

This story is like riding on a roller coaster! Lots of twists and turns! I definitely like it and hope you'll keep writing! I've said it before and I'll say it again, YOU ROCK!!!

HoubovyJazykHoubovyJazykabout 2 years ago

Absolutely riveting. :( sad about Beth but I’m hoping this helps Yuki started helping the house more.

It’s interesting that despite Yuki being her wife, the house chose Mike. Maybe because it doesn’t travel along family lines. Maybe cause she was trapped elsewhere and it couldn’t reach her. Would be cool to find out the rules for this down the line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope the story gets better but the last 5 or so chapters have been really disappointing.

amansasamansasabout 2 years ago

Holy shit. Beth's moment over the pool was fucking amazing. This was some Attack on Titan level writing.

JacktacularJacktacularabout 2 years ago

I hope this shuts up all the Beth haters!

jacosg36jacosg36about 2 years ago

"Reading a fairy's mind is like trying to read a newspaper using a strobe light." See? Now you've got me wanting to try that just to see how hard it actually is. (The newspaper thing, not the fairy thing."

Redneck_390Redneck_390almost 2 years ago

I really dig the bigger role the rats are playing, and Reggie in particular. Awesome chapter! I'm wondering if the hater posts are from people who are just looking for the literary equivalent of a bad porn video?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No more Beth then...5stars

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

That.Was.Epic!

Love the turnarounds in expectations and story direction, especially where, even if she hadn't already done so multiple times before, Beth makes herself invaluable to the growing family.

TazzdevillnlTazzdevillnlover 1 year ago

Dear Annabelle,

It's the fourth time I have started to read this series and I can still say; I love it. A great balance between eroticism and great fantasy. Wonderful written in a clear and proper language with nuance for the necessary details. Constant in use of character specific tone of language. Thank you.

Cheers,

Marc

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

You're teasing us ratcheting up the drama and tension with every instalment. How are they going to rescue Beth, unless they have to beat the Society first?

Belzebub1978Belzebub1978over 1 year ago

Cant stop reading. Very exiting. Better than a lot of „normal“ fantasy books. The Sexstuff is only a bonus on top

KatLadyKatLadyover 1 year ago

It's official--Beth is a genius. Not only is she able to think on her feet, but her heart-to-heart with Yuki? Pure gold. I need her to come back ASAP and I NEED something bad to happen to Oliver. REALLY SOON, please.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that I have 60 chapters to read before I have to start stalking Annabelle for the next one!

GREAT chapter.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB11 months ago

Time Oliver wen down for the final count.

Again a tour de force

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wouldn’t be shocked if the house’s rules are a bit more complicated than Yuki knows. There have been interactions in flashbacks that seem to indicate that Yuki was tolerated by most of the others, but truly only friends with Naia and Daisy.

Beth rocks and may become part of the most taboo of all sex in this series: human on human sex.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Best one yet. IMO! Never thought I would be interested in this genre. You definitely have a gift in writing this. This should be made into an animated series. Thank you for sharing your gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That was an interesting plot point. I'm glad that Beth told off Yuki. Maybe she'll learn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10533 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...