All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 045'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 4 years ago
Oh Annabelle

You never seize to amaze me with your story, I will check out you other story once I see it..

Ynottony72Ynottony72over 4 years ago
Fan.

Yet another great story. You have me hooked and waiting for every one.....

MaZeWMaZeWover 4 years ago

Wow, that was hot. Not much happening story-wise. But the role-playing with Lily was hot. Also the "looking for the shadow" parts while it happened were a great touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And. So

Yay. Just. Yay!

LflawlsLflawlsover 4 years ago
Loving it

I started the series like a week ago and haven't been able to stop i love the characters and all the scenes keep up the amazing work looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mike

Please make Mike more smart. The Shadow is right, he's fumbling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great read

Absolutely loving the story so far but would love to see some action with Beth and mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is my Zen

This series is absolutely my favorite, favorite favorite.

I look forward to every new chapter.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 4 years ago

Ok, that dream sequence was hot, scary and oh so much fun. Awesome chapter to one of the best stories on Literotica. I am really looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I'm constantly checking and waiting for your next chapter. Fantastic work.

EterriswolfEterriswolfover 4 years ago
Pretty good, FYI though

I really liked the chapter, thought the scooby Doo thing was funny and glad to get another play time with Lilly, but I think the plural of fairy is fairies, not faeries, might want to change that before publishing this book for sale.

PokingdemonPokingdemonover 4 years ago
The Box.

What's in the box?! >.< That's what I want know. Nice scene with Daphne. Would be interesting to see what you would do for a full gang. Also liked seeing Death get more growth.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 4 years ago
Curiosity

Sex Ed for Death would be a cool band name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

The wait was maddening but the chapter was good eagerly await the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A note for the future

Wonderful series, I just wanted to remind you not to forget about the spellbook that the witches where trying to obtain in the beginning. The grimoire.

I always keep a eye out for my chapter update...fix

ErocratErocratover 4 years ago
Words of encouragement!

Positive feedback! Stimulation of progress, patiently but longingly. Lauding of the characters and their story while expressing relief at the lack of spiders. Deeply apologetic exposition about spider stories being okay too but not so much because they scare the fuck out of the undersigned. Sending, nonetheless, of warm greetings!

baileytommybaileytommyover 4 years ago
Monster girl

Your in the top 10 that's for sure so please keep on writing.

FZYONEFZYONEover 4 years ago

Another fantastic chapter. Thank you my dear Authoress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Getting Major Tsundere Vibes from Lily

"Of course, you'd think it like that. Maybe it's about my own self-preservation, the idea that I actually like my freedom. I knew you would get all moon-eyed at me."

"B-baka! It's not like I like your anything!"

PyroDragonPyroDragonover 4 years ago
At this point

Im just skipping the whole story and just looking for Beth Mike action at this point lol My fear is that the build up and hype will be too big and their sex scene won't deliver. Or there will only be one sex scene and then the story will focus on other things leaving my unsatisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
YES YES YES!!!!

Are you kidding me of course we want it to keep coming, you create great stories that keep me looking for more. Looking forward for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I'm waiting for the beth lily and Dana to go all out orgy on mike.

AvidReader47AvidReader47over 4 years ago
DON'T

STOP! Thanks for writing a series that is so read-worthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot Sex With Lily!

Always good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Death’s interest

As Death observed Mike and Lily, he claimed to find it “interesting.” By interesting, does Death mean he got a boner?

6amera6ameraover 4 years ago
Story tags

Love the tag - Explaining Sex to the Grim Reaper - perfect! Best series ever!

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 4 years ago
OUTSTANDING

You continue to amaze and astound! Keep up the great work. JT

wolfdogarrow050wolfdogarrow050over 4 years ago
Great story

I have binge read all 45 chapters. My oh my what great work.this has keep me on the edge of my seat thought out ever chapter so far. Please hurry with the next chapter.

EmmeranEmmeranover 4 years ago
Damn you 5-Star girl

I'm going to have to go back and read this entire series again once it's run it's course. This is like stepping into an erotic Xanth world; are you Piers Anthony's elicit love child or something?

I'm having so much fun reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!!

The storyline is great along with the characters you have added altogether. I can’t wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work!!

kdeville87kdeville87over 4 years ago
great

geat story been reading for a while and i love the idea, the scooby-doo was great I'm looking forward to reading more. maybe mike will finally learn what the shadow is or how many monsters are still missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The next chapter

When we will get the next chapter here at lit? I red that chapter 48 is almost done and we still are stuck with 45. Please keep going here....Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent Book

Always look forward to reading the next chapter.Hope Mike and Beth get together soon.The suspense is is a killer.And when it does I hope he gives it to her in all her openings.You can tell she's waiting for it.Keep up the great writing.

Lenny20Lenny20over 4 years ago

A fantastic chapter like always. I really like that Lily gets a little more attention in this book than the previous one. And Death may be one of the funniest characters you've written thus far.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
More more more etc

Ok you've really hooked me and I hate waiting, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Death

You’d think le petit mort wouldn’t be that much of a mystery to the grim reaper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excitement

I apologise in advance for not rating every story; I've been binge reading and I'm hooked. Although, I would have thought by now, that the main character had screwed Beth. Hopefully, that'll happen soon. Thank You so much. This has been awesome so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The chapter with Lily are always so hot. I would love to read book about just her, and her adventures away from Mike. Or maybe a prequel about before she met Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

"Now do you wanna cuddle?" Probably your funniest chapter yet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Couple

if Beth and Mike don't end up together im going to be very sad. They are the slow burn j crave,

Pookie6Pookie6over 3 years ago
Binge reader

This is only my second time commenting but I absolutely love your story! I shared the link with my boyfriend and he found your books on amazon! I was so excited. I bought them both for us to read!! Please tell me book 3 and 4 is also available. You're an amazing writer.

jcredel1jcredel1over 3 years ago

As usual another great chapter. After a couple days of rest with no reading, I am again picking up the pace in Book 4...great story with a mix of sex and fantasy. I look forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Interesting to see drama unfolding slowly, without a cataclysm. Take that, Hollywood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thank you

This chapter touched my soul. I suffer from night terrors since childhood and reading your depiction of them really was awesome. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I did really, really, really like the Scooby doo role play. Team Daphne!

I hope to see the Arachne visit the house soon!

Sak77Sak77about 3 years ago
I second the Arachne visit!

If ANY MonsterGirl is going to be able to fathom the ins and outs of The House, it's going to be one of Anansi's and Arachne's children! They're WEAVERS!! They make some of the complicated constructs in all nature, and spider silk is amazingly strong. Should be verrrrrrrry interesting, and NOT shtupid, if you get the ancient Rowan and Martin reference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am always impressed yet usually confused about your thought process until you explain something like with the Scooby Doo addition. It was funny and yet it fit perfectly which goes back to your thought process. You have a talent for putting something into a story that fits regardless of what it might be which actually reminds me of improv comedy and while it may not be unique, it is seemingly rare from what I have read. Thanks for all your work and all your stories which is a very impressive list along with the length of them leaves me wondering how you find time for anything else, not that I am complaining mind you because it is hugely appreciated and dare I say “loved” by many myself included.

J.D.

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

Seriously?! The “I’m stuck stuck under the bed and my ass is bare” sequence, enhanced by the “Scooby Doo” effect was hilarious! So good! Finn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As an insert in a harem, Mike shouldn't have any reason to feel inadequate. Plenty of your male readers feel that way in reality and reading a harem story should be an escapist safe place. Instead we've got at least two size queens becoming central. Of course your idealized guy has no problem with it, but normal guys would. Guess I'd better stop reading if you really are building up to a relationship with Beth.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

I'm with Mike, where's Velma, yeah the whole I'm stuck under furniture with my pussy exposed was a blast. I also like that you have a variety of shaved and hairy pussy in your story, I'm a hairy fan so very refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An opportunity missed - when lilly the succubus recovered from getting smashed into the ground by the shadow she should've said the safe word when Mike helped her up and asked if she was alright.

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Awesome, as always.

Love the humor counterpoint against the clear and powerful demonstrated threat from the mysterious shadow entity.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Just way off and awesome. So many great characters and when will Beth and Mike get together. They need to become the parents of the next caretaker although the house has, to date, chosen orphans with ho living relatives.

5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That line by death about how Mike was sexually congressed in his sleep was hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another wonderful chapter !! Death is quickly becoming a favorite character.

Belzebub1978Belzebub1978over 1 year ago

Another wonderfull chapter. And Death is really funny

KatLadyKatLadyover 1 year ago

I'm Team Velma!

Who and what is this shadow?

Great chapter.

bigb3n79bigb3n79about 1 year ago

Is "Fantastic Faeries and Where to Find Them" a subtle shoutout to the world of Harry Potter?

Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please keep us reading your awesome stories

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Only one story in the whole of Literotica tagged "explaining sex to the grim reaper"? Strange, would have expected more somehow.

Enjoying this, 5* every chapter so far, thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

Procurator9Procurator911 months ago

Lilly reaching in breaking of a piece of the Jabberwocky who turned out to be made of chocolate cracked me up..😆

And oc Death... how embarrassing can it get🤭

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB11 months ago

We all prefer Velma! Lol

JSA69JSA6911 months ago

Velma is OK, but any sex scene you write, with any character, is my current favorite. Go Daphne!

JodailyJodaily9 months ago

Orgiastic seizures, salted caramel chocolates, and bizarre dildos. All in one story! Where else would you ever find such a combination? And love the ass in the air with crotchless panties. All great fun.

YourNeighbourYourNeighbour6 months ago

Sex Ed to the Grim Reaper is gold.

Thanks for the chuckle.

Dessert_RichardDessert_Richard4 months ago

Just wanted to say how much I am enjoying the stories in hfhm. I love this weird, wacky and wonderful family, fucked up as it is... But aren't all families fucked up in some ways.

Thank you for sharing this with us... And long may it continue

AndebyAndeby29 days ago

I adore Death. Still should be speaking in caps though, hahaha!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

That was pretty impressive. The dreamscape sounds amazing. And sex with Lilly dressed as daphne is something I never knew I wanted to read about. Who is the shadow?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...