All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 047'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic Story

Fantastic, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thrilling AND sexy!

Incorporating that dildo memory was genius lol. So creative!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome as usual

Titles says it all, the story thus far always leaves me eager to see what lies ahead for Mike and the gang. Keep up the great work and enjoy the upcoming holidays. Looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A good conclusion of that story point. Cant wait to see the next chapter

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesover 4 years ago
Better and better

You are continuing to improve with every chapter you write. I cant wait for the next one.

CoolSideofthePillowCoolSideofthePillowover 4 years ago
Crossover with Arachne?

Annabelle, I love this series and the Last of her Kind series too. Without spoiling the LohK for anyone who hasn’t read it yet, is there any way to have the two world collide again? Perhaps offspring come to the house, or Mike goes on safari like Emily did and meets the vet and Anna?

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 4 years ago
One of your best HFHM chapters yet

I really loved this chapter. I thought the dreamscape with Lilly was interesting, but wow you blew that out of the water with the creativity of this Oliver fueled nightmare. Creative, sexy, and scary as hell. An intoxicating mix to be sure.

Dwarfstar123Dwarfstar123over 4 years ago

Keep them coming this is an awesome story been reading it all the way through

skippersdadskippersdadover 4 years ago
love it

great work keep them coming

christi11christi11over 4 years ago
Well done!

Thanks for sharing your time and thoughts with all of us, I enjoyed this chapter a lot.

LordLawrenceLordLawrenceover 4 years ago
Brilliant stuff

This is another great addition to the best story series on Literotica! Thank you for posting this and giving us all such great pleasure. Your characterisation is so good, making me care for them all, and the plot never fails to keep me gripped. 47 chapters in and there's no sign of you slowing down or losing control of the story - that's really impressive.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Michael56Smith

Awesome again, you know you may have to keep writing these wonderful chapters for many, many more years before all your somewhat crazed fans will let you finally hang it up, You just make it so good! And good riddance to that pesky old demon, Oscar the grouchy scumbag, firebombing his prison dimension was not enough! Beth is such a trooper. and, surprise!, Jenny was a hero! You just gotta love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Happy Halloween!

You just keep getting better and better! The scene in Beth's memories was very creative, scary, and sexy at the same time. Love the hint of Ratu's backstory. Love Jenny's bond with Beth. Love how you surprise and intrigue us. There's always something interesting going on and the sex is always good. One does not expect erotica to be this good. Your work really is something special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent as usual but a bit confusing.

It's always entertaining to read your stories. This one as usual was excellent. The seemingly technical details of soul filter and then Beth's actual confrontation confused me at first glance, and then I realised that the fast pace and confusion was your tool to make this a believable fantasy.

Great writing. I thirst for more. Thanks for sharing your crafty stories

bimsandy2003bimsandy2003over 4 years ago
Fantastic

Couldn’t stop reading, finished all the chapters ..........and it was fascinating.....thank you...love u

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

I said it before and will say it again...your mind is incredible and your creativity is off the hook. I really don't think any of us can truly say how exquisite your writing is.

Bluesea00Bluesea00over 4 years ago
magnificent!

I always loved Beth character. So proficient yet so openly accepting her sexual desires. Also so unrelated to Mike, I hope it will grow in depth with this book!

baileytommybaileytommyover 4 years ago
Monster girl

I like the story but I wish it weren't so drawn out sence the chapters are so short,your story is one of my favorite's just keep them cumin.My prayers and Best wishes and please have some more because I'm ready for another chapter!

CynergeticCynergeticover 4 years ago
Amazing as always

I love this series and hope Mike encounters the arachnid at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I love this story as a whole. I’m waiting for Sofia to get dominated by Mike again.

RatdogtwoRatdogtwoover 4 years ago
Love The Chapter

Another Great Chapter. Question For Yah How Big Of A Doll Is Jenny? Keep Up The Awesome Job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WoW

Wow! That's gonna be hard to top! I absolutely love your work. To the point that I think I've even got a lil bit of a crush on you. 😏 Please please please keep it up. It's a mild form of torture here, waiting, hoping... If you have anything in print I'd spend good money on it.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Best yet

The pace of action was a highly effective one, I kept up and enjoyed it very much. Another very well written high quality chapter. Impressive.

Lenny20Lenny20over 4 years ago
Goodbye with a bang

That was a great way to get rid of/say goodbye to Oliver. And it combined what I love about Beth in one chapter: Her smarts, the relationship with Oliver and her monster dildo collection.

And, as always, fantastically written. The many younger versions reminded me of Mike and Ratu's trip in book 2. A nice throwback :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
SOOOOO GOOOOOD!!!

I cannot fully express how good that was to read!!! One of my fave chapters. You have such a wonderful gift for creating and writing. I’d like to buy you a drink! Keep up the fantastic work. So happy I found your writing. Thank you!!!

DivwayDivwayalmost 4 years ago
Finally Beth is free

Wow I was reading this at 2am could not sleep. Good end to Oliver. From powerful demon to a bit of snot. You know how to bring someone down Annabella. He deserved it. I still think Beth get with mMikes child and her daughter grows up to look after the house... Just a tease.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed!

I've been binge reading this story and I must say you have managed to give different (likeable) personalities to totally different beings! Its incredible. I'm glad the coven got destroyed, temporarily and people can breathe (and readers too :D). BTW I was waiting for yuki to comment or be shocked that the caretaker was tink's husband when she learned about who tink was married to:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

This needs to be published, not relegated to the internet realm

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 3 years ago

Beth is rescued with two characters still in peril. I think the demon container filled with lube was a great touch. Please rescue Cecilia and return Dana to the land of being mortal.

Ramjet57Ramjet57over 3 years ago
I suspect I know how the meet with the Fae Queen ends up"

She wants a bit of Mike's magic and it only happens during sex, So Mike barters for the Banshee with sex. Thus that is the sex in the coming chapter, But, that might only be part of it. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Ramjet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Shared experience

The 'devils knot' scene is definitely a shared experience between Beth and Bella. I've suspected for a while she's the character she injects into the story that's most like herself and that sealed the theory.

GiantPeach06GiantPeach06almost 3 years ago

Sometimes real life sucks and we need a happy ending, even if only in a beautiful work of fiction. I'm so happy that Beth is free of the demon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yay

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

So glad Beth is free of shithead (pronounced sha-theed) Oliver. Yay! Finn

t6greent6greenover 2 years ago

I am not good at writing and even have trouble getting my thoughts on the screen. But this chapter was easily one of my favorites. So much excitement, it was Beautiful!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 2 years ago

Jenny is bad-ass. It’s a good thing she loves Beth and Mike.

AddressUnknownAddressUnknownover 2 years ago

Not gonna lie, this made me so happy.

CheerfulVoidCheerfulVoidover 2 years ago

I never get tired of the way you write Beth's sex scenes. I'd kind of like to see her hooking up with Jenny.

LevindlLevindlalmost 2 years ago

How appropriate that the remains of Oliver looked like snot!! The only thing that I think of that could have made it better is that if he would have looked like diarrhea. Lol.

As always, your writing is amazing, and you evoke emotions from the characters that you have brought to life in the story!

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Awesome to see "Oliver" get his final comeuppance from Beth, and by getting bashed in the face with THAT, of all things.

Love the mix of horror and comedy, great to see characters develop together.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

So pleased that Beth got rid of Oliver but that was a horror story. Loved the dildo part though I'd forgotten how many big ones Beth has. Interesting about the new monster being a hybrid, need to read how this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know I go against the grain here but I was so hoping Oliver could be given a second chance just like everyone else in this story. I Totally see he was toxic in the current situation/form but he was seriously the sexiest creature here and that’s saying a lot because I find them all really hot. I have started to read the next chapter about five times but can’t move forward, apparently I had to have a bit of a wine about this first. There. Done. Now, maybe I can move forward. 🙁😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good riddance to Oliver.

KatLadyKatLadyover 1 year ago

Oliver had all of the characteristics of a psychopath with the exception of being able to lie. I also felt sympathetic towards him--for a quick minute. And then it was gone. He put Beth through Hell. I am SO glad he's gone along with most of those other assholes from the Society.

Now it's time to get Cecilia!!!

Great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have liked this one a lot. Writerannabel is becoming a master of the oneiric, the subconscious and the corners of the mind all mixed with very hot scenes.

Where have I seen another soul purification machine? I jump to the next chapter right now.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB11 months ago

From strength to superhuman strength

JSA69JSA6911 months ago

Lucky knot! Lucky Beth.

JodailyJodaily9 months ago

Mmmmm, naughty Annabelle, mail order monster dildos! 🌋 Love it. Thanks for the visual. One for the spank bank 😁

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Gotta love it when a villain is wiped from existence

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

I liked the dream world of Beth. And now I see her origin of Monster dildos. It must have been a dream turned into a nightmare when she met Oliver. I'm glad she's safe now, and that plot thread is done. On to the next story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...