All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 058'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

Who was to know the depths of their pride, or guess from their quiet mien that they were bred from ancient Egypt's fierce godhead—and had not forgotten the taste of sacrificial blood?

It is said that in Ulthar, which lies beyond the river Skai, no man may kill a cat;

LordLawrenceLordLawrenceover 3 years ago

Another fantastically exciting chapter! Thank you so much for this, your standards are as high as ever. I can't wait to read the finale to this part, then I might have to reread the whole lot to search for all the clues and hints leading to Part 5!

joshmosejoshmoseover 3 years ago
Lovely

Ahh, a double cliff-hanger. Write fast please!!!!!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

Another Amazing chapter!!!

I hope you truly consider my previous idea of making contact with an anime studio. You could make millions, turning this into movies. You could make two sets of movies,, one with all the sex and one without and both could be blockbusters. You are a very special writer. If you ever need help, I'd be honored.

DavKriegDavKriegover 3 years ago

Love your stuff, Annabelle. Your tags for the stories are just as funny as the jokes in the story. Please keep it up.

UtleyUtleyover 3 years ago

Annabelle, I haven't read your latest chapter yet but I do have one idea I have been thinking about and would like to share with you. Would you consider placing a list of characters (with brief descriptions) at the start of every chapter?

When I first started power-reading "HFHM" starting about six months ago, it wasn't too difficult to keep track of who was who as they were all fresh in my mind. But now that I am caught up and only reading one chapter per month, I am having some difficulty remembering the many characters, which greatly distracts from the enjoyment of your work. If I am having this problem, others are probably in the same boat.

I wish you well on your writing endeavors. You obviously have a great deal of talent and enjoy sharing your hard work with others. It is not all that common to be able to make a living from something that you enjoy. Keep up the Good work.

I stumbled on the audio version of "HFHM".

https://youtu.be/nnaLV0_sSAo

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Finally!

Of course, when it comes to bread crumbs, I find that vial to be far more unsettling. Especially if its what the thought that I just had of it, is what it is... Seriously... It.. wouldn't be THAT, would it? Crap... it probably is that. Of course it would be. Hoping I'm wrong. And best of all, even if I later read this comment, I doubt I'll know what I meant. I could ask myself a couple more questions to try and jog my memory later on, but maybe its better just to not think about it, yeah?

Best time to storm the castle is when its gates are unbarred and unguarded. As spooky as the blue eyed witch is, I'm still rooting for the little kitty.

Sooo many huge plot things all coming together at once. And yet still a nigh uncountable amount of possibilities left even if all the active quests are completed successfullly. Love reading your story, thank you so much for you're contributions. Looking forward to the next page in the book, and more specifically, for our boy to tear the faerie queen apart. Even if he has to do it as a bloodstain in her throne. I'm not putting anything past his love for his women and the insanity that is the patchwork quilt of his soul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a good stopping point!!!!!!

)$(¢$(+;#)$(&( cliff hangers

IceserendiIceserendiover 3 years ago

Fantastic once again!! Can 't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

I hope he does to the fae queen what he did to the succubus.

Happywifrhappylife8586Happywifrhappylife8586over 3 years ago

So what we have to wait another whole month? Noooooooooooooo!

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 3 years ago

Holy multiple cliffhangers!

What dreams will come as Mike battles the faerie queen? Will Yuki and Lily find what they seek in time? Are the thunderbirds go for helping? Will Beth and Suly and Abella be able to stop the shadow-man with his possessed prisoner Kisa? Will the shadow-man escape with the powerful tome of magic? Will the tome fall into the hands of the Society? What further dangers await our plucky defenders? Stay tuned to your HFHM literary channel for the next exciting episode of HFHM chapter 59 from WriterAnnabelle!

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

So much fun to read. Epic! Will try and wait patiently for the next chapter. Thank you for brightening our day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing,

Cant wait for more

ender2k2kender2k2kover 3 years ago
Thanks for another great chapter

Your stories are wonderful and really provide a much needed distraction for what’s going on today. Stay well and I look forward to the next chapter. Thanks

rayironyrayironyover 3 years ago
You sure have fun

Thanks for taking us along with you

DivwayDivwayover 3 years ago

Once again another spellbinding chapter. The twits and turns are captivating.

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

holy crap another great one this keeps me on the edge of my seat , I can not wait to get more I need my fix , thank you very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ouch my wallet

With the amount of damage the house has taken this time, plus the girls spending constantly for gadgets, etc. Mike had either have truly limitless wealth or else he needs to find a very friendly leprechaun or other monster with access to a never ending supply of money. Or maybe the next big threat will be someone out to take the house through financial means. After all the villains are willing to do anything to Mike and the monsters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

In part 5, they will all be living in tents and the house will just be a concrete slab.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Battle Royale

Excellent chapter. My only regret is having to wait for the next one. Great job.

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

Amazing work as always, looking forward to the next chapter, happy Halloween everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Overwhelming odds should be only for last few chapters not every single chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
am enjoying the story but.......

Hi

Really liking the story but 4 pages is not enough....you really should think about going 6 or 7 pages at a time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
from France

Dear Annabelle,loving the story all the way from France, please keep up the good wo

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hanging on every word

And thankful for every word. I've noticed a comment telling you that your updates are too short and I wanted to make sure you were also told that that person is a dick bag of the lowest degree. Your FREE content is wonderful and I:m happy to have been following your writing since book one. I hope you are fortunate enough to stay healthy and happy enough to give us this content. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just caught up

Found this story a while ago and the re-found it about a month ago. Had to read it all over again and it was not a disappointment the second time around

.ove the story and all the twists and turns in the plot. You have a real talent and keep coming up with new and interesting plot lines. The sex is also very HOT!!! Keep up the amazing work. Love it, love it, love it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dang it!

I hate cliffhangers. I hope kitty (Or Tink) doesn’t become a slave.

I don’t want to have to wait another season (year) to know if kitty lives/free.

AvidReader47AvidReader47over 3 years ago
Where the hell

is TINK?

sowerofashsowerofashover 3 years ago

Damn everything really is going to hell

hamonezhamonezover 3 years ago
wow

I've been enthralled by this series so much that I've gotten to this point in a week's time. I love your writing style and can't wait to read your other stories as I await more chapters of HFHM!

AUM67AUM67over 3 years ago

Just finished the whole series to this point. Wonderful storytelling. Cant wait to see what happens next.

Graybear01Graybear01over 3 years ago
Wow!!

I started reading this story because I was really into fantasy and mythology when I was younger. The author really captured my imagination. And watching as her writing stile developed has been a joy to be part of. Thank you for putting so much passion and yourself into it. The action in this chapter really kept me in the story.

Jcg54Jcg54over 3 years ago

AHHHhhHhHhHhhhhh!!!!! Why did I have to catch right at this point in the story?! T^T

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This chapter definitely got weird. A good weird. Like everyone else I'd love a new chapter daily, but I'll settle for monthly. Thanks again for letting me read more about this hfhm

MbC56MbC56over 3 years ago

I've been binge reading as I just found this most excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story. Your imagination and story-telling is brilliant, can't wait to hear more.

Few confusions though:

- What was Death guy doing during all this fight? He could have some role in this too, after all it was the day of the dead? Also, by this time the centaurs should have been awakened too.

- How come some really powerful folks like Yuki, Ratu, Cerberus and even Sophia, etc and all not been able to give a good fight back? They could do better I thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just reading this battle is leaving me exhausted!

FVLL3NFVLL3Nabout 3 years ago

I feel Sarah pissing Kids is gonna backfire...hard.

rohshamborohshamboabout 3 years ago

BRAVO!! I need to find a way to hibernate between chapters🥰

Call_Me_RomeoCall_Me_Romeoalmost 3 years ago

I am always left speechless after every chapter and I can't fathom how you made so many connections and pull so many ideas from previous chapters and ideas its like you have a giant diagram of ideas and story archs all around you as you write and compose thoughts. I am pleased to see how this book ends is just the right amount if gripping but not so much that it makes me truly worried you will have outdone yourself in destroying the house or its secrets ! I love this book ending so far just as much as I have the rest but goodness am I so confused how we will salvage this one. Thankfully your writing is better then ever so I will wait to read what is coming next and I know it will still leave me with chills as I laugh and sigh at every coming epic word to finish this book and start the next ❤

t6greent6greenover 2 years ago

Thank you for another great cliffhanger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know thus has all been written out a while ago, but I really hope someone tells Jenny that Elizabeth's daughter is traipsing around the house...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a shitty bread crumbs m

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

again....bloody brilliant!

ForgottenOne005ForgottenOne005about 2 years ago

So much going on and im hooked

I forget which chapter it was but the one where the blue necklace called out to Mike told me what was going on along with Oliver's answer to Elizabeth question of if her daughter Sarah was still alive

Can't wait to keep reading but alas i need sleep

Hider141Hider141about 2 years ago

Wow!

The storyline is so good that it keeps me glued to the screen, reading as much as I can!

K_FletcherK_Fletcherabout 2 years ago

I don’t understand why someone has read 58 chapters and wants to troll the author - seriously. I thought your foreshadowing on the Sarah issue was great - if anything, maybe too easy for us (although that may have also been intentional). Ignore the trolls - they must like something to have read this far !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's been a while since I've had a book I couldn't put down, but chapter after chapter in these last few build ups has kept me literally glued to my phone (where I read it). Amazing work!!

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Been loving the bread crumbs about the mysterious necklace, so glad to see it come up again.

What a mess, loving it!

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Great chapter again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is why contracts with fae need appendices to define the interpretation of terms

KatLadyKatLadyover 1 year ago

These damn MF's are getting on my last nerve--why can't they leave Radley House alone? It's time for a beatdown. The Bitch Queen needs her ass handed to her and Sarah and the Demon Caretaker need to be handled. Can't wait to read what happens next.

Great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have an highly adictive writing, please keep feeding us, please. Every new chapter bettervthan the former one. I'm livevthe dynamicnof thevtale.

JumbleofOddThotsJumbleofOddThots11 months ago

After research online and The Queen's admission, the character in the previous chapter in the cave at the mouth of the River (styx) was the Goddess Styx herself....

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHands10 months ago

AARRRGGGG! Fuck me sideways! Such a cliffhanger. All hell has broken loose and only Tink remains to fix it. I’m so glad I came to this story late in the postings and don’t have to wait for days or weeks for the next chapter. Great story telling here! Thank you!

JodailyJodaily8 months ago

Sheeit, can't stop now for comments. All hell is breaking loose, and right there in Mike's yard! Annabelle, you're crazy! That's a good crazy 😄. Gotta go now.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot8 months ago

5 ⭐, but gotta run to the next chapter.

Chromy2483Chromy24835 months ago

You really know how to make cliff hangers. It's wild how you come up with this. It is very exciting story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

i'll be honest and say i hate that you give the bad guys so many winning moments. i love your writing still and characterization

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

just want to mention that i really enjoy your pre- and afterwords as well as your hashtags show some of your brilliant humor. Love it, hope you're well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...