The Division

Story Info
On an alien planet, CNC is the norm.
2.7k words
3.44
18.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers

Trigger Warning The following piece of art may be offensive to some people because it contains rape fantasy, which is not real. Real rape is wrong. This is for people who enjoy rape as a fantasy or role-play and is not intended to be real or to be reproduced in any way. This story also takes place in a fictitious, fantasy world that is populated with an alien species, so all of this is part of their culture. Please be culturally sensitive and don't CNC shame them. Thanks!

*

Some days I wonder if I'm the only one that hates this, or if there are others that have started to think the way that I have. I found a way out of The Division's programming and I've been teaching others how to escape. Of course, escaping isn't any better than being in the middle of everything. It's not any better to know with the eyes of an observer rather than a participant. In fact, sometimes it feels worse than it did when I was part of The Division.

I have memories of raping people and being raped. I remember the drive and the obsession that existed within me before I was free. I didn't realize that everything that I had ever known had been a byproduct of negative propaganda. I didn't understand that we were all pawns in some sick game of chess that someone high up in The Division's counsel had dreamed up.

I walked outside into the war-torn world that I had always known, not realizing that there were other scenarios and possibilities that I could have been given. All I had ever known had been The Division. I had watched them rape and torture my own mother before they took her from me. They had trained my siblings and I, keeping us in a school that was more like a prison than an educational institution. I knew we were all trapped there and there was nothing I could do about it.

The programming started right away. I was tied down to a wooden chair, my arms and legs strapped down. I was forced to watch image after image of men and women being fucked, some of them against their will. I was twenty-years-old the first time it happened. The Division had created a movie for me to watch, one that brainwashed me into becoming something I had never dreamed I would become. No, I wasn't an assassin. That would have been cool, but instead, I was what The Division called a Woodpecker. My job was to bring in new wood to the pile.

I flew into people's homes at night, looking for the kind of people that belonged with The Division. I knew what they were looking for by then; men mostly, who were strong and capable. They also wanted women like me, the ones who could actually do the things that I did. They wanted confident people, people who would easily overpower the weaker of our species. They wanted people who would do anything to rise in the ranks to grab power.

I was no different when I first started, wanting the power that came with being at the top of The Division. My most memorable victim was a small, blonde girl named Lili. She was a simple girl from another planet. She was short in stature with full cheeks and a tiny, heart-shaped mouth. I remembered the way I had pinned her down and screamed at her, "It's your turn now, bitch! You're mine now. You're going to be a part of The Division!"

Lili's screams as she fought against me had been like music to my ears then. I knew that she wasn't really against what I was about to do to her. Being fucked against your will was the norm in our world. It was just another thing that happened to people and though many tried to avoid it, many tried their best to step into harm's way. I suppose I was always one of those women that didn't mind being raped and used, especially by other women. There was no end to my desire to have orgasm after orgasm. I found that the rougher they were with me, the more I would cum.

Lili was no different. She struggled underneath me as I pinned her down, opening her legs so I could finger her until she was wet. I wanted to taste her, knowing that if I did, that would be more points for me, points that I could use to rise higher in the ranks. I ate Lili's pussy, going for even more points. She could see that I wasn't going to stop after one sex act. I wanted to do them all, to earn the most points off of her body. She allowed it, raising up her stomach in an offering of her body to me.

"Take me, then. If it is to be, then I want to be a part of The Division once and for all."

"So be it," I told her, sitting right on her face with my bare pussy. "Lick, you slut." Lili began to lick and suck on my twat and I looked around, hoping there was someone nearby to witness my accomplishment, but there was no one. It didn't matter. I would still get my points for using Lili. The echo devices were always on, observing us and counting our points. Our point totals amassed in a grid that could be publicly accessed. I smothered her with my pussy, taking two fingers and hooking them into her pussy so I could hit her G-spot. Her body began to dance, convulsions of pleasure rippling through her extremities as I took what I needed from her. I wanted her soul, and I was going to get it.

"You're one of us now," I told her and then I screamed the words that would set in motion the path to my freedom. "Vavala!" I screamed. That was the name of our fearless leader, the woman who had started all of this madness.

"You called?" Lili and I turned to see Vavala materialize in front of us. She was extremely tanned from the amount of time she spent outside on camelback, riding around our world and looking for the kind of trouble that most people tried to avoid. No one I knew personally had ever actually seen Vavala before but we had all been warned not to summon her unless it was absolutely necessary. Her wrath would mean certain death. I had never attempted to actually call her before, but now that I had and she was here, there was no turning back.

"Vavala?" I cried in fear. "I didn't know you would really come when I called you!"

"I can't come on every call, but this was one I wanted to come to. You two are both going to be my little sex slaves, whether you like it or not. First, Woodpecker, go gather me some wood. I think we need some men for this orgy I'm planning."

"An orgy?" Lili cried, terrified by it all. She was still innocent then, only eighteen-years-old. She had barely been used and Vavala was licking her lips with an eagerness that told me that Lili was the real reason she was here.

"I'll go find what you need, Mistress," I bowed appropriately and left the building searching for any men that I could find. I ran around calling out to them. "Come with me, Vavala is here! Vavala is here!" I gathered as many men as I could muster and pulled them all back into the small house where I had fucked Lili. "Here they are! Vavala? Are you still here?"

I walked to the back of the house and saw that Lili was now intricately tied to a bed with her legs spread wide. There were some other women that had arrived and the room was now filled with bodies. Two women were licking and sucking on Lili's pussy. Everyone's eyes were drawn to the spectacle of Lili's body writhing against her restraints, her body bucking as the pleasure coursed through her.

"Please! Please!" Lili begged as they continued to torture her with their tongues. The men were adjusting their cocks in their pants when Vavala put a stop to the show.

"Attention!" she screamed. "Listen to me! Untie her!" Vavala pointed at Lili and the women shifted to free her from her restraints.

"Everyone else, disrobe this instant! It's time for you to show your loyalty to The Division. I want these women to rape these men today. I want to see the strength in you." She looked over each of the women, all of them strong, stoic, and slightly skeptical of the situation.

"What about me?" I asked, and I realized that I shouldn't have said anything by the way Vavala glared at me. I wanted to rape the men. I got off on raping men much more than I did by raping women. I never understood quite why but something in me took over the situation and I could feel the sadistic tendencies in my soul opening up and preparing to unleash themselves on the men.

I grabbed one by the hair and pulled him close to my face, glaring at him. He looked angry, like he might bite me if I got too close. I grabbed for the whip I usually kept secured to my belt but thought better of it. He hadn't actually bitten me yet. I should wait. I moved closer to him, leaning in until my mouth was near his ear.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of your cock," I told him.

"Oh no!" he said sarcastically and a bunch of the men laughed.

"Ladies, can I get a little help here?" I pointed at the man who had been sarcastic with me and we attacked him at once. Lili ended up riding his cock and I pushed her down onto it with a striking force that must have been good because he came right up inside of Lili's pussy.

We worked together, fucking through all the dicks in the room until there was only one left. Vavala had been sitting on the sidelines watching us fuck each and every guy, but when we got to the last guy I saw her stiffen. This one was personal for her and I wondered why. Had she fucked him herself? Had she developed feelings for him? Was he a special prisoner?

I hoped so as I climbed up onto his cock and slid down. I loved how good it felt as his thickness stretched my pussy out.

"How do you like being raped by a girl?" I asked him, my voice dripping with sadism.

"It's not that bad, especially when it's you. Your pussy feels so tight. I'm going to cum too fast!" He looked so apologetic but I didn't stop. I drained his dick until he was useless to the rest of the women and we moved onto the next man and then the next. We didn't stop until every last one of Vavala's men had been relieved of their cum.

"Now what?" I asked Vavala, expecting her to tell us to take all the men to the prison camp or something but she shocked me by telling me they wouldn't be going anywhere. "It's their turn to rape you now," she explained to me.

"That doesn't make any sense!"

"Of course it does. An eye for an eye, a rape for a rape. Doesn't that sound fun, gentlemen?" Vavala stood up and did a sexy, little dance in her black lingerie for all of the men. They guys were transfixed by her beauty and I could tell she was only doing this to get them all riled up so they would fuck us harder when they raped us.

I had an instinct to run or maybe fight as the men began to come at us. A slow, sensual piece of music played in the background as one of the guys pinned me down. Lili was fighting to breathe as a guy shoved her face into a couch cushion. The other ladies were fighting valiantly as well but I could hear the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh as I waited for the man who was fucking me to finish his orgasm. I didn't plan on cumming but it felt so good that I gave in, allowing my pussy to spasm and shake with pleasure as I came hard on my rapist's cock.

I felt disgusting as he rolled off of me, his cum dripping down my legs instantly. Its warmth was one I had grown accustomed to. Every day, a different man used my pussy against my will. I couldn't walk to the store or go anywhere without having to worry about a strange dick ending up inside of me. It was either rape or be raped here and sometimes I didn't act as quickly as I should have.

"When we are done here, Lili gets to go to the chair," Vavala announced to whoever was in a coherent state to hear her.

"What's the chair?" Lili screamed as a large guy impaled her with his cock, slamming deep into her pussy with thrusts that looked like they could split her entire body in half. She grunted, holding onto the nearby furniture to keep from falling. Her screams became louder and more urgent.

"It's the chair where they turn you into one of us, one of The Division."

"Say no more, Woodpecker!" Vavala scolded me with her eyes. "Lili will find out in her own time what her destiny is."

"Well, what about my destiny?" I asked brazenly as screams from some of the women intermingled in the background.

"Your destiny is to serve The Division." Something about the way she said the word "destiny" made me start to think. What was my real destiny? I was sure that it wasn't to serve The Division. I thought about the chair and the way they had strapped me in and brainwashed me. Maybe I could do the same thing. Maybe instead of showing images of rape and torture, I could show images of goodness and light.

"Of course it is," I backtracked quickly, not wanting her to catch on to what I had just discovered. "I just love the chair. I want to watch Lili in the chair. It would bring me great pleasure and satisfaction." I tried my best to look convincing and Vavala bought my act.

"You may come with us to rape her in the chair," Vavala approved my request. Now was my chance to learn how the chair really worked so I could use it for my own purposes. If I could de-program enough people from The Division's programming, then maybe I could stop all of this sexual madness. I had never known anything but this, but somehow, deep down, I knew that it was wrong. I knew that people should be allowed to be free and not forced to take cock and fuck other women.

"I will be honored to make Lili suffer," I said as sincerely as I could.

"Thanks a lot!" Lili screamed just before another orgasm hit her. I wasn't paying close enough attention to my surroundings when I felt a hard thud against my back. I fell, face forward onto the ground. I cried out, my arm stretching for Vavala. She laughed, taking a step backward and reaching her fingers to her pussy. She was enjoying my pain and fear.

I was still naked from the rape I had just endured, making this rape even easier. His hands were on my neck and his cock found its way between my legs until he was all the way inside of me. I felt a pang of longing for something more, something meaningful. Here, there was no meaning, only the endless slamming of flesh on flesh that would wear on into the night.

Even as I was cumming my thoughts remained fixed on their prize. I needed to get to the chair with Lili. I needed to find out more about how our people had been programmed by Vavala. I had an unwavering faith in myself that I would find the answers I craved. They had killed my mother and I would not stop until I had paid The Division back for what they had taken from me.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers