All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 063'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments
chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

Great one as always!

CreepyDragonCreepyDragonabout 3 years ago

Oh man! Velvet is mate to Mike?! I did not see that coming!

Pincher73Pincher73about 3 years ago
A thrill to read

Always a pleasure reading your stories. They certainly provide me a small window to escape from reality and into HFHM. Thank you.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 3 years ago

Another Great Chapter,

I still say you should look into Graphic Audio, or Anime. I love reading your work, but hearing and or seeing it would be grand. Keep them Coming Please.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 3 years ago
Booyah!

Really hoping that Seer was right about them. That's its baked into their biology to not be able to create monsters again, rather than having to make the tough call that their mother did, apparently over and over again. Heartbreaking. Even knowing its for the greater good; having to fight against one's instincts of perfection... That's a real hero there.

Iirc, we didn't get the spinnerette's perspective at meeting Mike, but I'd like to think she didn't have the same reaction as our Velvet here. I'm sure there's someone(s) for her as well, though since she was just about to go into a molt... We'll see.

Thank you so much for your work. You and yours Be well. ~And I think I can speak for everyone when I say that you providing us more of HHM: We approve. xD Don't push yourself on our account though. We want the story as its meant to be told, which is in its own time. Which if it speeds up to twice a month, we're very grateful (though it does make me eagerly await the next "side" story. So good).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing

This is one of the few internet stories I've gone out of my way to keep touch on. I'm genuinely glad that you focus on lore building instead of endless smut. Thanks for the amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing as always

I just can't get enough of your writing. Your characters, plot development, story arches, style are unparalleled. You are one of the best writers I have ever found. I would easily put you in the same class with or above Laurell K. Hamilton, Jeaniene Frost, and Kim Harrison. I wait impatiently every month for your next submission and only wish you could write as fast as I can read so that I never run out new material. Thank you for sharing your creativity and imagination with us.

princecharmingslprincecharmingslabout 3 years ago
Fantastic, spellbinding

Superb chapter.....cannnot wait for the next one.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 3 years ago

You again overachieve. Well done. The depth of your story amazes me.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 3 years ago

keep them coming great work like always

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thank you

It always brings a smile to my face when I see a new story from you.

Thank you

G

DivwayDivwayabout 3 years ago

Hahaha looks like Mike is in for a few surprises in the next chapter. Velvet has reached that point in her life where she needs to breed. Then again he has also got Beth a changed woman who likes big cock and is still human and next in like for the house as next caretaker, do I suspect there might be a family dynasty forming to ensure the house can exist and be a global protectorate for all them special creatures? So love your story, Annabella, since it 1st began reading in Jan 2021. It is addictive. 10 out of 10 from this reader hun. Keep up the wonderful and oh so imaganive, creative stoty telling. It has one, well me complelty captivated. Thanks

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaabout 3 years ago

Mike's gonna need to turn things around and develop arachnophilia it seems.

Nyght80Nyght80about 3 years ago
Phenomenally done!!

As always another amazing chapter! I have been curios for a while now about children and Beth specifically...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Spectacular job.

I was all great. But the part about Bigfoot farting made me laugh until I cried at my sides hurt. Totally worthy of five stars congrats.

eragon43eragon43about 3 years ago

I'm starting to think you are incapable of writing a bad story!

theoldtoadtheoldtoadabout 3 years ago
Welcome back

I am so glad you have returned. this is a great chapter. BUT, I think Mike and Beth, being both humans, need to hook up sometime. Theoldtoad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Revelation, eureka!

Okay so I’ll start out by saying that I fucking ADORE how you write, but I’ve only just now realized WHY. It’s your characters. You’re so fucking good at writing them that even after all this time and countless other stories and working on my OWN stuff, I never had to pause and go “Wait, which one was that again?”

They’re all distinct and memorable and lovable in their own ways. The whole scene with Velvet gave me a chuckle and my personal head canon for the movie in my brain that your writing causes is that the song “Dreamweaver” was playing as she was staring at Mike. As always, I look forward to whatever comes next from you with bells on my thumbs. I hope my own writing gets as popular and polished as all this one day.

EsbanosEsbanosabout 3 years ago

Love as usual. I just have 1 question. What is a nirumbi?

mharrisonmharrisonabout 3 years ago

Fantastic (as always ;) )

Many thanks for sharing this whole series with us. Been excellent right from the very outset.

Amazed at how well written this is and way you've managed to keep up the quality throughout.

Really looking forward to the next chapter :)

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 3 years ago

A great story as always, and a pleasure to spend a bit of time with the usual suspects.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

elphantasmo69elphantasmo69about 3 years ago

"At five in the morning, Bigfoot had ripped a gnarly fart that made her eyes water,"

I've been on Lit for almost precisely 10 years and this is the passage that's finally prompted me to post my first comment. I literally cannot stop giggling. I've been following you from day 1; loving the wonderful journey you're taking us on. Your imagination is amazing and your story-telling and pace are absolutely outstanding. My wife has been giving me the most confused looks as I continue to chuckle at your masterful use of the fart joke.

Thank you so much for the enjoyable read and deploying the all-powerful humour wielded by the fart joke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
one of the best and funniest chapters

Patrons can get access to advance chapters on Patreon but it's still worth reading on here for the story tags. Mac-and-chesse ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Velvet's reaction tho

I was a little dissapointed when Eulalie didn't cream herself when she first saw Mike, Velvet's reaction is just perfect.

Yuki: Is that human arousal I smell?

Dana: Yes.

Velvet: No.

Quetzalli: Whatever you youngsters are cooking I'm in.

Ramen4lifeRamen4lifeabout 3 years ago
Damn it!

Too short. Don't mind me that's just the immediate gratification talking. I know that when breaking new ground it's better to take it slow. Eagerly anticipate the next chapter. Good work as always.

Maximillian_MaissoneuveMaximillian_Maissoneuveabout 3 years ago

The writing is great, as always.

Beth being conferred with the Blessing is very exciting. And with magical powers to boot! I am absolutely stoked by this development. Suggestions: Since Naia does say that Beth has been deeper in her than anyone else before, could we perhaps have a bit more pizzazz in the writing of this? It does seem as momentous as Mike getting the Blessing, if not more.

On another note, I hope Chekhov's gun is being used and the Original Caretaker( as alluded to )is introduced more fully, by this year, if not sooner. Even if that doesn't come to pass, you mentioning the long game is enough to keep us hooked.

Velvet and Mike - The visceral reaction on Velvet's side is interesting, given in an earlier chapter we saw Mike getting lost in Eulalie's eyes. I know that perhaps it was only a sentence to improve her description, but telling by not telling much could be used here aptly ( if it is not already being used! ) .

Lily's prank to-be is quite appreciated. After all, what else must one do with the opportunity to impersonate Mike?

Regards,

Maximillian Maissoneuve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lol

Along came a spider

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Liam199e

It seem like he as a new girl wanting his seed.

bhojobhojoabout 3 years ago

Finally Beth comes into her own. ! And mike is on the cusp of meeting Bigfoot ! fun times ahead

XacksonXacksonabout 3 years ago

Oh boy, Abella and s going to be fucking PISSED!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing

Another amazing chapter!! Love the direction Velvet is going with Mike!! Actually, Im hoping Mike can mate with both Velvet AND Eulalie, and that the sisters both want that too. AND mate with other ladies in the mansion!! Very hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow! What a wonderful direction everything is heading into. Anticipating more surprises to come in the later chapters. And yes having some knocking up stuff in the series would be fun too.

Please continue. :)

OakleavesOakleavesabout 3 years ago
Loved it!

Great chapter as usual! Been hoping for awhile that mike would have kids with a couple of the ladies. I’m rooting for Tink!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lily is going to knock them all up...i love your writing don't ever stop.....please

D.B Cooper

rayironyrayironyabout 3 years ago
Dear Annabelle:

Your enthusiastic, erotic, irreverence continues to delight.

Thank you

nedthebundlernedthebundlerabout 3 years ago
Another excellent chapter

This was the highlight of my day, Thank you.

I really enjoy all the characters, and how they interact within the story.

I especially like DEATH, and I believe you have some very interesting plans for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm glad Abella went with them she's my favorite

P.S. Thanks for all your hard work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing!

Another amazing chapter!! I like the direction Velvet and Mike are going! In fact, I hope Mike mates with both Velvet AND Eulalie, and that both sisters want that too. I hope Mike mates with many of the ladies in the mansion! It would have many romanric implications!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cant Get Enough

I loved this chapter just as much as I've loved the rest of the book canr wait go see what you do next

HfhmfanHfhmfanabout 3 years ago

Always gets Better!

I'll have magic like Mike? I read "magic Mike"

By far my favorite ongoing story. Thank you for your work.

Happywifrhappylife8586Happywifrhappylife8586about 3 years ago

The part with Naia and Beth was absolutely amazing. I had been hoping they would hook up for a while now. Also a soul swap? Bonus!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A very fun read. Thanks!

dr_lizardodr_lizardoabout 3 years ago

Dun dun dunn! The arachne's biological doomsday clock is ticking again. Here's hoping Velvet has at least as much self-control as her mom.

Interesting developments for Beth too! I thought she might get in on the soul-swapping action but my money was on it being by way of Mike's electric orgasm ping-pong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Woohoo! Love the Beth/Naia scene! Beth getting plowed by the same dudes over and over was getting same-y.

Looking forward to Lily connecting more with the rest of the girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've literally read through the entire story twice and I wish I lived in the future so I could binge-read it now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ooh! Maybe this means Dana could start "ingesting" parts of Beth, too, now?

LordLawrenceLordLawrenceabout 3 years ago

Loved this chapter! So much intrigue and excitement set up for the future. And a long-awaited sex scene with Naia and Beth, you're spoiling us! Thank you and keep up the good work

BezdomnyBezdomnyabout 3 years ago
Continuing joy and mastery from the best writer on the site

Thank you ... it’s all I can say

NeoShadeNeoShadeabout 3 years ago
Nymph baby?

Beth taking the motherly approach to filling the house. But is it only hers and Naia's? Mike shares soul with Naia and so many others. And the house itself.. Ooo the intrigue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
loving the series !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just began reading from ch 1 this morning and just got addicted to it!!!!!!!!! completed it by this evening!!!!!!!!!!! please uplaod faster!1

Lenny20Lenny20about 3 years ago
Now it's really getting interesting...

Wow, just wow! I don't know how you do it, but each chapter is more intriguing than the last. Now I'm even more antsy for Mike and Beth to finally hook up. With Beth's water magic and his lightning, it would certainly be one hell of an act.

Also, it was just brief, but boy was it amazing to see a little vision of the Architect hiring Naia to be the protector of the house and building it in the first place. And maybe that even has something to do with the little cannibals in the present ... who knows?

Btw, five stars, as always. Wish I could give more.

FVLL3NFVLL3Nabout 3 years ago
Mike's strength

Mike has evidently surpassed humans physically. I'd really enjoy that bring put to use. You may not have for your own reason I'm just voicing a thought. But it seems he's entering the next phase of the game

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ticking Tok.

I'm going to throw something stupid out there. Tiktoks been in the story for most of it, if only as a support character, but always in the background. I don't know how but maybe have one of the ladies throw some appreciation/love towards him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Enjoying the story

But man am I getting sick of Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely love this work and started buying the books.

BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 3 years ago
Finally

I finally got to "the end". Took me a few days to read all the chapters and what you wrote had been amazing.

BuzzumbaliaBuzzumbaliaabout 3 years ago

Bless you, dear Annabelle. Your stories are one of my most reliable sources of dopamine. Sometimes reading your stories transports me from my mundane worries, like a sabbatical, and leaves me refreshed and inspired to dive back into my life.

FireInHisBloodFireInHisBloodabout 3 years ago

awwww. youre gonna make me wait, annabelle? side note: caught the D&D reference. keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It's 4/10 I was looking forward to reading chapter 64 I hope all is well on your end. Still waiting patiently for an update.

LargoKittLargoKittabout 3 years ago

Annabelle, I have not place to quibble with what is clearly a very popular formula, but I wanted to share that sometimes I kind of "get left behind" in your stories. Maybe I'm the wrong generation. I often have the feeling I am watching a video game (be sure you explore video game rights to your stories and keep an eye out for robbers and copycats). The characters pop in and out fast and furious, so just when I am getting interested in one, with her particular features and quirks, here comes another one, and another plot twist. I hunger for more time just exploring a character or two and perhaps how their particular features erotically tickle the other. Just one reader here, so keep on keepin' on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm just very amused by the realization that Lily has a spermatheca.

sowerofashsowerofashabout 3 years ago

ooohhhh boy, more spider-girl fun times ahead!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
YES!!!

Thank you Thank You Thank you!

katzkin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story is impossible to put down, it just keeps getting better and better. Sadly, i find the sex to be going in the opposite direction...its getting less exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've loved this story for so long, but I can't lie this chapter didn't sit right with me. I'm not a big fan of someone else becoming a caretaker at the same time as Mike, I dunno. I'm gonna keep reading and hope I get used to it, but initial reaction sadly wasn't positive :/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow this chapter was intense! Great pacing, great plot unraveling. Thanks annabelle!

ParadoxC137ParadoxC137almost 3 years ago

This series is amazing, I love it so much that I made an account here just for it lmao

arcaedianarcaedianalmost 3 years ago

I love your stories, I'm terrible at comments. Please ma'am I'd like some more

rohshamborohshamboalmost 3 years ago

Another amazing chapter. Have to admit, I sopped reading for a few weeks so the chapters wouldn't run out. Emotional roller coaster. LOVE IT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sometimes, many times, it's just fabulous.

Call_Me_RomeoCall_Me_Romeoalmost 3 years ago

I was waiting for something to happen with Beth that would allow her to better fit into the house and I can't believe what you gifted her with. I approve and that was the best way to do it ! I love your mix of real and magic with the rifle and magic for protecting the cabin that bit was amazing and I reread it several times already. I can already imagine how you are going to ambush the cabin AND the house for the ending of this book and I am so scared but excited. I can't wait for see how Mike deals with his fear of spiders because he has a hungry spider woman on his hands now :) I love this stories list of characters and how they interact and I am once again so proud of you for making it better and better and I hope you appreciate your amazing work as always and I want to say amazing start to book 5 and I can't wait to see how it continues.

thomasky2021thomasky2021over 2 years ago

This was bad, following your story line the nymph should not have been able to do a soul exchange with Beth until she became the caretaker. Bad deviation and inconsistancy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

By far my favorite chapter luv the book getting better with every chapter thanks so much for sharing your world with us

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

Okay, I’m seriously going to be having nightmares about talking spiders for days. 😉 Finn

t6greent6greenover 2 years ago

Super good chapter. Thank you for taking care of Bigfoot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not quite on board with the soul exchange between Beth and Naia - doesn’t make sense for that to be allowed. Otherwise, why wouldn’t all Caretakers have a back up person?? Also … I thought everyone could see Death only during Samhein when the veil was thinned between the worlds. How is Beth and everyone else able to continue to converse and interact with him now??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the the battle, but didn't like the soul exchange with Naia and Beth. I find it does injustice to the bond between caretaker and nymph, especially since the bond is more powerful with someone essentially random. Big betrayal to Mike in my opinion, since he is the MC and the caretaker.

Muadib89Muadib89over 2 years ago

Got a bit of a arachnophobia so really not liking these chapters, though both Velvet and Eulalie are very nice characters every time you remind us they are spiders it suddenly breaks immersion for me. Also just as a side not arachnophobia is the second most common type of phobia after acrophobia (fear of heights), so it would have been allot better IMO if you really wanted to explore Arachne to have done so in a side story not as a whole book inside HHM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh she's HORNY horny.

GoulGoulover 2 years ago

I really shouldn't read comments... How does some random anon know, what should be allowed in a story, he hasn't written?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m not sure why this is my favorite chapter… but it is.

Pat338Pat338over 2 years ago

Intrigued to see where you go next,keep it going,well done for keeping me interested this far in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Still a very good story

I'm not sure why creatures are attacking but I guess I'll find out as I continue to read. I'm a bit surprised by Velvet's reaction to Mike though. While other females in the house like having sex with him, Velvet is the only one I'm aware of to have the feelings she has and I fully expect that she and Mike will get together sexually. I wasn't aware poison could hurt Bigfoot. According to the legends and rumors I've read or heard Bigfoot is nearly invincible.

It's still an enjoyable story. BTW I've noticed the typos and character confusion is greatly diminished, so kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Naia just fully cheated on Mike. Total betrayal. That sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Work is good as always, also as always comment section is full of idiotic incel anons, but this is an erotica site so that’s to be expected… unfortunately, anyway keep up the good work

ForgottenOne005ForgottenOne005about 2 years ago

Great chapter love the story i think i might know where you are going with Beth

"Here lies mac-n-cheese" ..... I don't know why i find it so funny lol

HoubovyJazykHoubovyJazykabout 2 years ago

I’m very excited for what you have in store for Beth. Excellent as always.

DMMWolfDMMWolfabout 2 years ago

"Naia just fully cheated on Mike. Total betrayal. That sucked." - ok that hurt my brain. I can't even.

I was wondering when Naia and Beth were going to forge the bond. The moment Mike appointed Beth as Heir to the house it was a forgone conclusion that it had to happen, I was just expecting it last book. I wonder if having her soul popped in and out so many times on top of the whole demon possession thing is why she was able to bond so easily though.

CynavoxCynavoxalmost 2 years ago

I saw the soul exchange coming and I also figured it was going to be stronger than Mike's because why not. I'm not sure how I feel about it. In some ways, it feels like a betrayal of the caretaker/Naia bond but in other ways I see that Naia recognizes beth as the future caretaker. I'm trying to keep an open mind on it because I trust the author to make it work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, this went in unexpected directions (good luck getting Mike to screw a spider lol). Good for Beth I was wondering what would happen there and the tease with the blurred face (the founder I guess?) was a nice touch. Those who mention betrayal may overlook them becoming joint caretakers

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Glad I read the spider story first..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whenever Death's eyes blaze at the thought of pranking someone, I hear the skeleton brother Papyrus music from the video game Undertale start playing in my head.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

So who is guiding the ataackers and why? Something to do with Amir as surely it's not random bad luck?

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

So who is guiding the ataackers and why? Something to do with Amir as surely it's not random bad luck?

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

I love where this is going, awesome to see Velvet as a warrior, an Emery being delightful.

For once, I think I've got the appropriate theme music in mind fitting an epic heroic entrance by the team:

Two Steps From Hell, "El Dorado"

Some may not like it, but I really appreciate the alternating of locations in this book, knowing that havoc will be coming to both, and a desire torn between wanting to stick with one, and desperation to get back to the other.

Great writing, looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The spider skipping introductions & sex and going straight to babies. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is rare to hear how other women see Mike . We only get his own idea of how he looks.

I love getting more Abella.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to say that I truly love this story. As an avid bibliophile I can honestly say that this is one of the greatest stories I've had the pleasure of reading. Since discovering I have stayed up way later than I should on many nights because I can't put it down! I can't thank you enough for creating this!! Also as others have said, I love the kinky sex scenes but am grateful there is an amazing story to go with. Also, I predict that the house will be even more protected now that Beth has also been granted Naia's gift. I suspect she will be able to work the sundial just like Mike can. Finally one small error to point out: Yuki has 3 tails so shouldn't she have been using her tails plural when she was sweeping away their tracks? If not I believe it should be pointed out she was only using one of her three tails.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...