All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 091'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
MCRidersClubMCRidersClubover 1 year ago

Another amazing chapter, as usual. I always enjoy it when you come up with new ideas, such as Mike's soul part joining Lily in the real world, giving her a massage and a pep talk to keep her motivated when things are looking dim. I will be here eagerly awaiting the next chapter in the Mike Radley saga.

totostorytotostoryover 1 year ago

@writerannabelle is that true you've project with Virgil Knightley called Master Class or something like that as Harem litrpg?, coz if it's true it'll be great.

on other hand would you please note us in the chapter's tag if it include sex scene or not , I know it's weird request though sometimes I am seeking for both plot and sex to read.

XacksonXacksonover 1 year ago

That’s a very good Fuckin question, Why in the fuck is Mike NOT exploding from all the Divinity flowing through him?

Guess we gotta wait for that backstory on his dad being some Nth dimensional being to come out. I mean, why else did his mother go crazier once he died.

The_MhaelThe_Mhaelover 1 year ago

Love, love, LOVE what you're doing with Lilly, and with this entire book as a whole. I can't wait to read how things begin wrapping up (so to speak 😉 )!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started this a few months ago for something sexy to read stayed for the amazing characters and development. This has become my favorite thing to read. I constantly check back for updates. Keep it up and cheers to what I hope is many more books in this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Far and away the best story on this site. You should write mainstream fantasy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

damn......hooked again.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 1 year ago

It has been very hot here lately so a winter tale is very welcome. I look forward to reading the next chapter. I wish you well. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Things are getting even more interesting. Really hope things turn out ok. One question is bugging me though, I know sweet pee is asleep but isn't part of her soul also swapped with Mike. I don't see her mentioned much in the dreamscape.

Great story so far.

Looking forward to seeing how everything turns out.

Sincerely,

Returning reader.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Annabelle, thank you for a wonderful tale. I've enjoyed every chapter. Just remember - if you embrace your Lily to deal with rude people, you need a friend like Cerebus to hide the bodies.

FbjsFbjsover 1 year ago

I am a 100% positive that Lily's gonna tell Mike that he'll have to fuck his way out of trouble. Also, there needs to be a suit of tits added to the tarot deck with Mke's help!

Thanks for the story and internet hugs <3

CortavarCortavarover 1 year ago

Hi Annabelle and everyone!

Thank you again for your wonderful tales! While this chapter might seem slow, there are a lot of very interesting things happening! And the stage got set for Mike and the gang to be at their awesomest once again: I feel like this Christmas Story is coming to and end, and there's going to be blood everywhere (and possibly other bodily fluids, but hopefully not many tears, except of joy, and I got carried away by my metaphor, so I should stop now).

What I was saying was that I hope for a high stakes fight between Mike, his gang, and possibly a goddess versus Krampus and his armies!

Also please note that I've changed my mind on Mike*Jack: if fucking a personification of Frost is not really my kink, I'm completely on board with him trading souls with a divinity the usual way. And that's not any divinity, but a goddess of love and fertility (and war, and gold and other stuff, Norses used to stack their gods with many domains)!

I hope that you get through the difficult times you are experiencing, and I love how you also draw strength from your characters*. They're good people, you can lean on them.

Best regards,

Cortavar

*I have a gallery of characters that I play in impro theater, and sometimes I use their traits to interact in difficult situations. I find that just getting into a character's body posture is a great way of starting to act like them! I also once used a trick from a character in a book**, and it worked!

**I decided to ignore the rain, Aes Sedai style, and walked with my head up high. It does wonders not to feel miserable and wet. You're still wet, but a lot less miserable. It's also impressive and inspiring to your (still wet and miserable) friends, I recommend it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great story. It keeps getting better and better. I can’t believe I have been looking forward to this chapter and now I can’t wait for the next. Thank you Annabella for the great work you have created

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank-you Annabelle! I'm loving Yukis love for Mike I hope the grow even closer and we get to see more romantic moments between them

Lissome_LapineLissome_Lapineover 1 year ago

I snorted at the Friends reference and now I'm wondering what the rest of the gym thinks I'm reading 😆 good job, and as always thank you

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

Thanks again Annabelle for yet another great chapter. Your ability to coordinate and weave this gigantic universe and tale truly astounds me. I love the fact you don't forget the past (We DON'T talk about the Clue incident). The fact you embody your characters just helps to make them more real to your readers. With Love, Thanks for Sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good. Can’t wait for the finish so I can read it again without a pause.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happens next?! I'm running out of finger nails!

DivwayDivwayover 1 year ago

Love this story and characters Annabelle. Its good to read when in the world outside of this story, it helps you deal with the 'pricks' out there who are so like the bad guys in your novel. Glad thinking of them has helped you. I have loved Mikes character loads. H think him and the Lawyer are so right for each other.....!

All that aside thanks again for this magnificent literary work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love love love love LOVED this

In self help-meditation we were encouraged to create something akin to the dreams-cape island Mike has (or you explain) but in the meditation it was a more "pc" version: A conference table with the helpers that we would generate...but hey I like your version better...nudge nudge wink wink

mharrisonmharrisonover 1 year ago

Amazing as always.

Thanks so much for sharing your work with us all.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 1 year ago

Another wonderful installment. You have got me guessing on the plot direction. Please keep this wonderful tale (or is it tails😀) going. Thank you as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As the first commenter says, I’m not sure where the plot is going next, other than the cure for Jack/Freya. Look forward to your new chapters every two weeks. Thanks Annabelle!

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtover 1 year ago

Yuki should never play poker. She has such a tattle tail tell :). I do hope Kisa learns about her past. Though some things are best left alone, at least she won’t have that void in her soul. Only bad thing is that this chapter wasn’t a hundred pages longer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man this ain't enough at all.

Thanks for continuing to write though

TomdullyTomdullyover 1 year ago

I loved it as always but I wonder why people are a shame to write about the true reason for Christmas its like a person died so we could have Xmas but that's story for another time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought the cabin/bigfoot/little people portion dragged on but this...

Twelve chapters of the so-called Christmas debacle and no end in sight.

Not going to bother following this one anymore.

I'm done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you have a beautiful soul

CortavarCortavarover 1 year ago

@Tomdully writing about real life religions is a tricky bit, and all the more so in a fantasy erotic setting. It's hard not to make everyone unhappy about it: religious people because you're either misrepresenting their beliefs or presenting those of another religion, and atheists/agnostics because you're talking about religion at all.

I therefore perfectly understand that Annabelle's story explores the other mythology surrounding Christmas, with all of her considerable talent. Dropping Jesus in her universe would lead to so many more problems than it would solve, it would be a minefield.

How do you rank Jesus and/or God vs Lovecraftian Horrors vs a Fae Queen vs Mike himself? If you put him on top, you draw away most of the horror and awe from the Great Old Ones. If you don't put him on top, you don't do justice to Christianity. Either way, you're forced to split your base of readers along religious lines. Minefield, I tell you!

If you want a good Literotica story with fantasy, harem and christian themes (yes, it exists), I recommend you Antiproton's "A Dragon's Tale". It's very good, and the christian bits are well woven enough in the story (they appear quite late) to be tolerable for my agnostic self.

Best wishes,

Cortavar

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for your wonderful characters. Their story continues to matter to this anonymous internet stranger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great chapter, love the slow build up, and they following the bread crumbs left, by Santa.

Would love if the Radley House, got another tenant, a former goddess with a tsundere attitude. Because Jack and Freya merged, would give a lot of material for "soul searching".

Can't wait for Mike to meet that shadow guy again and just unmake him, releasing all of his stollen soul piece's.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 1 year ago

A pleasure to read as always.

Thank you for sharing. 5* Slainté

christi11christi11over 1 year ago

That was really good, thanks for sharing and I look forward to the next chapter. :-)

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

loved this like all your stories I can not hold on till the rest. but I will.

MehntalityMehntalityover 1 year ago

I need to force myself to avoid reading any more of these for a few months so I'll have a stockpile. Reading these gems one at a time is so frustrating and leaves me longing for my next fix...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Always happy to see new chapters.

Looking forward to more. Great writing.

JacktacularJacktacularover 1 year ago

Since you mentioned it once again, I would truly love to read a nice one-off or short series about "The Clue Incident"

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Long time reader, first time commenter. Magnificent work, all told. Parts of the story actually punched me in the feels. The incorporation of real-world mythology and folklore is spot on, and might I suggest a Phoenix?

I'm definitely glad that Yuki got so much screen time... I've been rooting for that vixen since her first appearance.

Lenny20Lenny20over 1 year ago
Superb (for a filler)

Once again a fantastic piece of the story. I especially loved the Kisa-part, the giants are just so frightening, yet not overly terrifying (considering they plan on eating a bunch of innocent kids). But mostly because the revelation on who the old man was and who Kisa was before finally got a little closer. I'm so excited to see where that one goes.

Regarding Mike, I'm not sure how I feel about his magic soul-weaving ability. Will have to see how it turns out, though the concept of his dreamscape-schooling is pretty genius.

Another five stars. Even the "fillers" in this story are pure gold!

Redneck_390Redneck_390over 1 year ago

One step closer to some Kisa back story, woo! And the casual way the giants just crunch up the live elves, and the fact that the elves don't even struggle, is just chilling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you Writer Annabelle, that went by too fast! Your creativity is amazing- thank you for sharing it with us! I’m not surprised that you feel the different characters in different situations, since you are their creator and herding them through their existence… I would be surprised if they weren’t filling your dreams. Thanks again, looking forward to the next chapter! Take care of yourself and be well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Been following this story since I left high school 😂🤭♥️ .... Don't want ut to stop ... Hve you thought of making this into a movie ????? .... I think you should think bout it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love to see a character who wants Mike to call her mommy and he's just like, ew I don't have that kind of mommy issues

notStanleynotStanleyover 1 year ago

>"I could kiss you," he declared without thinking.

>

>Holly smiled dreamily, then sighed. "I'm not in the mood," she told him. "Too depressed. There's not even any mistletoe."

Oh Holly, "not in the mood" is one thing. But over-reliance on props/drugs is not a good sign :{

princecharmingslprincecharmingslover 1 year ago

It's amazing how your story keeps us waiting eagerly for the next chapter. Love it❤️

WolfenherzWolfenherzover 1 year ago

Such a great story you share, thank you so much.

Car6555Car6555over 1 year ago

I've finally caught up! Started this amazing series when this chapter was posted. If I hadn't been in training there would have been more than just wet eyes at the spider tribe. I have enjoyed this story more than I can express. Thank you for sharing it with me

Newt0351Newt0351over 1 year ago

I love this story. My wife is my Naia in my life and waiting on chapters is going to be so hard, but so worth the wait. Thank you for this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing, I have read the story, I don't know how many times. One suggestion, instead of description, "Mike inherits a home full of fuckable monster girls", please write the a name of scene. It will help us to read particular scene..... Thanks a lot for your efforts.

john68utjohn68utover 1 year ago

Christmas Present flashing Mike as she left made me grin.

frostbyte53frostbyte53over 1 year ago

I'm an old, broken veteran, much like Mike himself, who has lost many over the decades. To read the preview of his passing was very hard, yet I still love the story. I only pray that his end is a brilliant as his life.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Moving along nicely. No idea what you have planned other than general thoughts but know it's going to be great and I'm slowly catching up. 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t know if I can quite put into words what this chapter pulled me out of today. It really doesn’t make much sense, yknow, my whole mood being shifted by one specific detail of a fuckin erotic novella, but its what happened. Thanks for always being such a detailed, marvelous writer. Sometimes those details hit home right where they need to. Thanks for that reminder.

rohshamborohshamboabout 1 year ago

This is the third time I've read this incredible story. This is the furthest I've made it. I'm going to have to take a break again, can't do the month to month wait. You are an amazing storyteller. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

rohshambo -- book 6 is done, but you're going to have to make it through two giant tearjerker scenes to get there. So your options are stop here for a while as planned until you're stocked on kleenex, or plow right on in to book seven which is HILARIOUS so far.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
Okay

Anabelle your story is a bit darker than before, and I definitely don't approve of Santa's elves being eaten by a fokking giant! But still it's a good story and you're a fantastic story-teller. I'm not sure how you're going to resolve getting Santa back in charge of things but don't worry I'm still sn avid fan. By the way I thought what you did to Lilly by taking away her use of profanity was hilarious! Thank-you for the humorous entertaining story and monster universe you created. Though I hope you write more about the library and it's residents. As always you Rock!

-- Dedicated Fan!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Aww ! Annabelle . Sorry you had some ruff days . And sorry that you cant share online whit us . If by chance your reading this , in end of may of 2023 . I am on the social platform called mewe . You can get the app on an android or on a apple phone. And other im sure . Or just on a laptop as well. Anyway. Im not on Facebook for over 2 years now and it was the best thing that happened to me . Didnt realize i was truly addicted to it . Once the withdrawals faded i found myself on mewe and even tho ive never met a single person on there . Ive found a better community and better supports there than even on real life. I have have a small group of friends who i talk to almost everyday . Im not saying that in person supports aren't still needed and welcomed . But on those days when none of my real life friends are around ( especially at 2-3-4-5 am ! ) My me we contacts( same as friends on Facebook ) are always there to help me out , lend an ear , and lend advice! Just saying all this in case you dont feel 💯 supported in your life today .

As i think thats the least i could do to pay back the awsome time you gave me while reading your millions of words. I dont have an account but as i keep writing in here ill leave a nickname today . So you can put a name to the little notes im sending you

Take care !!

CatAcadie⭐🧭🇨🇦

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You are a fabulous writer..

I love the Undeliverables warehose, it's morevappealing than the Lost Ark one.

The shades in Kisa at the gigants house recall me the Grimm brothers' ambience.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You’re a fabulous story teller Annabelle, one of literally only a handful whose astonishing imagination I keep in mind everyday. Keep hanging on in there young lady!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ironically(?), I was so busy during the holidays I unexpectedly took a couple months break from my daily reading of this saga. --Z.N.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

P.S. Prediction for fun as it's probably not that hard a feat here: Lily's cackling gleefully to tell Mike he has to fuck Freya/Jack back together again. What *would* be an impressive S-level¹ precognitive feat would be if some version of golden cum/magic kintsugi imagery or wording gets used. --Z.N.

(¹ "S" is for Santa)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Awesome writing keep it coming love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...