All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 093'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 307 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In response to anonymous wanting Lily to revert to her fully human form, please don't speak for us all!!! I would much rather that Mike, Ratu and Naia find a way, through the magic, to restore her womb so Lily can have children with Mike. Her succubus form is super sexy and allows for a lot of very cool plot possibilities. But she should be able to be a mommy if she wants!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I haven,'t lost children to cancer, but I have lost them to a hurricane . I did lose my parents to cancer, and it stills scares me that it could happen to me. As usual uou deserve seven to twelve stars for a wonderful story written with great sensitivity At seventy-five years old, I still want to believe in Santa.

Your friend, A NONNY MOOSE

skin_dancerskin_dancerover 1 year ago

By Santa, I did not expect a story titled "Home for Horny Monsters" to make me tear up.

What a chapter! You're a wonderful author, and I can't wait for the next chapter!

katzkinkatzkinover 1 year ago

Loved AND hated all the tears (both joy, anger & pain) this telling brought up.

Thank you!

karzkin

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Truly well done! Thank you for this.

christi11christi11over 1 year ago

You're a good writer. Even though I saw it coming from the time they landed on the roof, you STILL made me freaking CRY! Humph! While it certainly wasn't a fun chapter, I will say it was very well done and appropriate for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent! Can’t wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing writing. This is my fourth reading, and I still break down when kids are hurt much less when they die.

I applaud your continued and well deserved success; your talent and improving skill set will make you a powerhouse in years to come. I remain in awe of your writing.

Thanks for sharing. 5* TJSkywind on the Kindle. Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So Beth was to be the new Caretaker instead of Mike (Clues: monster fetish, able to leave life, mind sharp enough to outwit a devil, talent for magic, and the home preferred female caretakers), but since she is now Mike's heir and housemate, Santa can now say "It doesn't matter."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, I Never commented on this site before..

but this chapter was so beautiful and very much different from what I would have expected.

I forgot where I was and what I was doing while reading the part in the hospital, it actually left me in tears.

You’re extremely giftet as an author and this chapter had a quality I only find very rarely in classic novels, and I read a lot.

Please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This needs to be a published book this is one of the best stories I've read...ever.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 1 year ago

My sympathies on your loss. As a cancer survivor I know how it sucks.

Your writing is excellent as always. Thank you for this beautiful tear jerker of a chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The chapter about Reagan was brilliantly written. emotionally powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good job Krampus, you've done fucked up now...

Keep doing us proud Annabelle! /hug

TwistedARTYTwistedARTYover 1 year ago

I lost my father to stomach cancer. Then not even 6 months later my step mom to brain cancer then 2 weeks later my service dog of 6 years to lymphoma. So I understand the hurt, the rage, the despair, the guilt, and the loneliness. Please continue writing this wonderful series.

FilthyLucreFilthyLucreover 1 year ago

As I read this I suspected you’d experienced this personally. It was too vivid and visceral. Thank you for sharing. This is one of my favourite families on Lit and you handled such a tough topic perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jesus h fudge that was amazing. I want to see what death is going to do. That man is hurting and i suspeft he is going to let his true self tug on the leesh that holds him to how everyone currently sees him. What a way to affect Lily too that was honestly brutal for her.

Dopeyof420Dopeyof420over 1 year ago

That chapter does jerk at the heart but still well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Annabelle. I have lost a daughter to SIDS and I have mutiple medical conditions as well as cancer. I appreciate the care you wrote into Reagan’s story. Very touching! Thank you.

stochxstochxover 1 year ago

I work with children with cancer some we loose some we save I know the feeling well thank you for this now fudge off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written.

From a nurse who has seen many children pass on.

ImplexaImplexaover 1 year ago

Thankyou for sharing your story. A real kick in the feels, beautifully told.

Hope you are getting lots of hugs.

BriteStudioMKMBriteStudioMKMover 1 year ago

Ow.

Ow.

Ow…

…mah heart

FriendlyNeighborhoodWriterManFriendlyNeighborhoodWriterManover 1 year ago

DAMNIT ANNABELLE!!! You're supposed to make my dick cry, not my damn soul...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!!!

Well written and very emotional.

The big C is definitely a heart breaker regardless of whom it ultimately affects.

They may be gone but they will never be forgotten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my…..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate you a little, but thank you

10Bender10Benderover 1 year ago

Damn you Annabelle. You hit me right in the feels over a character whose arc was barely a page long. Well done. Hope there was some catharsis in writing that. I'm sure there was more than a little truth in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am literally crying and speechless I may be a Christian person and I have a slightly different outfit look than you, words cannot express how sorry I am, and I understand 100% completely how it is to lose someone that you love to something that seems pointless, I realized recently that I may be an empath and I have strong feelings for others even complete strangers, I love your writing, and your talent, and I pray one day you find peace, just remember you are not alone, we're all here supporting you. Love you Annabelle.

And for once take your own advice and do something nice for yourself, Lord knows you certainly deserve it! 🤗

KrittaKrittaover 1 year ago

Haven't cried reading a story on Lit since Dreamcloud. Fantastic work.

Newt0351Newt0351over 1 year ago

I hope your pain fades. It is beautifully sad thank you for your pain.

FUCK Cancer!

OpenWillingAndAbleOpenWillingAndAbleover 1 year ago

Annabelle thank you for this chapter. Grief, pain, and trauma are meant to be shared. We tend to bottle them up and never let it breathe. But that makes them worse. When we are open about them and share them it makes them easier to bear. Yeah it hurts, but it hurts either way. Sharing it, talking about it, looking at it all serves to enrich the lives of all involved. Not to mention it is good to remember our loved ones and just how much we miss them. If any one is telling you to fuck off for this chapter they need to take a moment and sit with their pain and grief and wonder if they really want it to weigh so heavily upon them. When instead it can be turned to joy. As much as we can feel grief in all it's many depths we can feel an equal amount of glorious joy at it's soaring heights. Thank you for writing this and giving us all a moment to look at your pain, and ours and share it through the bonds of art and literature. And for the record I love your stories. I look forward to them and frequently check to see if they hit early or not. Wanted to read this one a earlier but life got in the way. Take care.

ThegreyhaggisThegreyhaggisover 1 year ago

Heartbreaking, funny,sad but uplifting. Annabelle your writing is just wonderful. I'm away to find more tissues 😢 😪

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This episode made me cry.

I haven’t loved the Christmas book as much as previous ones, but the best parts of it have been with Death and Lily. I love their togetherness

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have never left a comment here before, there are tears running down my face as I write this. Thank you for this, your writing here was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Second time you have made my cry.

Not to death, but told to treat it as if. I both forgive you, and thank you.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Even though it's fiction, Reagan's death scene touched me deeply. I'm currently dealing with a close friend who is dying from Lung Cancer. He only discovered that he had it last year. I have known other people who died from Cancer. My favorite Aunt wasn't a blood relative, but was family by marriage to my father's brother. She was taken from me by Pancreatic Cancer. So was another in-law Uncle, but he was an evil man and I don't grieve for him. The man who taught me how to swim also. All three from the same disease.

You did an excellent job creating Reagan with such a minimal amount of verbiage. Nice job.

sm0k3alarmsm0k3alarmover 1 year ago

Best chapter of the best story I’ve read in years. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best chapters!

BenByTheWayBenByTheWayover 1 year ago

This was an amazing chapter. I mean, they all are, but this one will stick with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing. I did not expect to weep while reading "Home for Horny Monsters" but here we are. Touching and heartbreaking. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear author (and others who have intimated so),

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. No one in my family has ever suffered from this terrible disease, so I cannot imagine the pain. So shall I not pontificate on matters that I know nought of. I hope time (and good company) heal thee.

This chapter is simply the best, and the most touching, I have ever read. I shan't employ bad language against you, partly because is is entirely unwarranted, and partly because, like Holly, I find it impossible to swear. Please stay safe, and keep writing and delighting us with your works.

An avid reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story, Annabelle. You are an incredible author- I am in awe of your talents. You are worthy, so don't let the bastards get you down!

DucatastiDucatastiover 1 year ago

Truly an amazing piece of lit. You have had me I; tears, a wonderful, wonderful tribute to lost loved ones. Thank you

DDChelleDDChelleover 1 year ago

Very beautifully writen made me cry. Loved it. i am so invested in this story ive been reading it for years waiting eagerly for each chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it wasn't cancer, and she had just turned three. this one hurt me, but i will NEVER begrudge you your healing my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You truly have a talent for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very strong and powerful chapter. I like how Santa changed so many events just to give Tink her Goblin Husband. It really is a beautiful series and I love every second of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Uncle Bones broke me. I work with children and have had to be with children who are in that kind of hospital. The fact that you wrote it so they see what is coming as a gentle friend tugged at my heart. Bless you.

Kir3n0Kir3n0over 1 year ago

A stunning chapter. Thank you so much for your continued efforts to share with us. I will always be looking forward to another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made me cry

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Annabelle...THANK YOU!

and to everyone who felt that...I hope you heal from everything you dont talk about...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Making me cry is a rare feat...which you did with that hospital scene.

I have spent time in hospitals taking care of ill relatives and had always felt that people surrounded by death can feel / see it. Apparently, it is a common thought.

Thanks for this chapter and keep on the great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you.

MartinBeeMartinBeeover 1 year ago

Have lost a good soul, not to cancer, but to the wounds inflicted by people that came before me, too evil or too uncaring to see what I have seen. When those wounds and memories closed the door on a future of healing and togetherness, it broke my heart, drove me near eternal darkness, and years later I have still only begun the first steps towards healing. Loss is utterly, utterly terrifying, and being unable to accept fate can grind you down to nothing but ash and tears.

Thank you for your writing. It has led me through some dark, dark nights, and I wish I could give something back to make *you* smile and remember with fondness in turn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First of all, thank you.

Thank you for this awesome series.

Great chapter, always, 5 ★!!!

The blow you served us here, hit really deep. Tears were shed...

Cor007Cor007over 1 year ago

Thank you for writing this, the story in general and this chapter in particular

mharrisonmharrisonover 1 year ago

Amazing work, especially for such a difficult subject.

Thanks for all your hard work !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Just Wow. You really are an amazing story teller. You had me in that room and even though I had a good idea why they were there, it still brought me to tears. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry to hear about your loss.

You wrote a very powerful chapter here. Made me drop a couple of tears. Which I don't often do. Congratulations on that. A porn site caused me to cry. Lol

TerazralTerazralover 1 year ago

I've loved all of your stories. But this one definitely hit differently. Not a bad thing, if anything it's the best thing for a writer. To be able to produce emotion. Truly impressive. Well done and well written.

JesamJesamover 1 year ago

They explained where they were and I immediately went "Oh. Oh no. No don't do this." And then you went and made me adore this child first, no we weren't there for general children, we were there for a child. I knew it was coming but it hit me something awful. 5 stars from me, and as you said, fuck off. (Until chapter 94 of course!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm very sorry for your loss and truly appreciate you sharing it with us. This really had me choked up. Beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy shucks....kept seeing this story pop up and decided to give it a go. Ended up binge reading from ch1 in a few days and must say it is by far one of my top 3 favorites read so far. Can't wait for the next chapters so please continue. In the meantime, think I'll go read the spinoffs to fill the gap while I wait. 5 stars 2 thumbs way up and all that....do have to say though...this last chapter just ripped my heart out and tossed it in a meat grinder hope you're proud of yourself (I would be)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you fir sharing this gift of your written voice. 🥰

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautifully written. So sorry for your loss and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best story yet, very heartfelt

Lenny20Lenny20over 1 year ago
Sadness

After the first part of this chapter I already felt a bit sad, but then Reagen just made me cry. This might come close to Yuki's almost-death and Velvet passing in terms of sadness.

Maybe it's weird to say, but thanks for making me cry. This is such a beautiful story. And sometimes sad. But GREAT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I came here for erotica... This was not erotic.... wtf Annabelle.

Im not crying your crying!

I both hope that someday I can share your work with family and friends in some SFW format, and hope you never go to the light side. It would also be a shame to lose you from the NSFW community. Though this chapter definitely qualifies as nsfw.... As crying at work is definitely unsafe.

NirosuNirosuover 1 year ago

Jesus, that was intense. While it felt rather random and sudden, the build up within the chapter itself and the characterization was extremely well done.

I had to take a break to breath and ground myself, but damn well written. Lose of a loved one is never easy regardless of form death takes them.

kvalentinekvalentineover 1 year ago

That was beautiful. Sad, but beautiful. Also, this is one of the reasons why Lily is my favorite character--like Death, she is an ancient and monstrous creature that is coming to understand what being human is about. Death is learning what means to live, and Lily is learning what it means to love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn you for making me cry like this. 5 Stars, please don't ever stop doing what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Authors often put parts of themselves into their characters. And over the years of reading this story I’ve felt Lily has more than just a little of you in her. I’m convinced now. What a beautiful chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I laughed myself to tears at death beating up the monster under the bed and cried hard when the Regan died. Very well written chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need more stars 🌟😥

john68utjohn68utover 1 year ago

You are a really good writer.

I felt the pain of grief for Lily and Uncle Bones.

I shed tears knowing that Regan received her gift of one more friend.

That was pretty harsh of you Annabelle.

Thank you.

DruggoDruggoover 1 year ago

Thank you. You are amazing and I appreciate the grief you shared

The brightness of Reagan was phenomenal.

Don't ever beat yourself up for sharing.

That scene still has my eyes leaking.

The amount of emotion in one scene

You humanized the grim reaper. You had the most epic scene for Lily.

The conversation between death and Lily at the end.

This was so powerful.

I am sorry for your loss. You showed just how much it hurt you through this scene.

Thank you for going through it again to share such a beautiful moment.

Reagan getting to hang out with Lily in that final moment as she drew Lily.

I pray this is ingrained in my brain damaged head for eternity.

I witnessed something truly majestic tonight.

I am still crying. This was such an emotional moment.

You can judge your level of talent for writing by the emotions you inflict in your readers.

You are a legend.

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensover 1 year ago

This may be 'Radley's Home for Horny Monsters', but the real monster was you all along! What you did with Regan was so beautiful and so heart-wrenching and now I have to explain why I suddenly started crying...

I wish I could give more than 5 stars, but I'll have to settle with a Doctor Who quote: "Demons run when a good man goes to war."

The Krampus better start running...

MehhhhhMehhhhhover 1 year ago

I lost a friend to cancer in 2020. She wasn't the first. Uncles, gaming buddies... I wasn't ready for this.

You have a hell of a talent for writing, and seeing your afterword, I'm sorry for your loss too. It's easy to score points by yelling "fuck cancer" but your own body turning on you? It's a fucking awful way to go.

Once again I have to applaud your ability to go from the hottest scene in months to the feel train having no brakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I started reading your story years ago, I was looking for what all of us do; spicy scenes in the form of words with the hope the author knows what the hell they’re doing. Never in a million years have I even thought of shedding a tear in all the erotica I’ve sifted through.. but you, my dear sweet Annabelle.. have broken me. I’ve known your words could get me hard, but had no clue they could open up the floodgates upstairs. Bravo!

Db1775Db1775over 1 year ago

I can speak from experience. For 15 years I’ve hated Christmas because that is the day my grandfather died. Some years are worse then others but none have been happy.

Ordinary_ParadoxOrdinary_Paradoxover 1 year ago

I hate Christmas, and the holiday season, Thanksgiving to New Years day. Up until ten years ago, each season was an occasion for my personal ridicule and humiliation, and deep feelings of inadequacy.

This section moved me.

Damn fine writing. I know fine writing when I see it, and this is it.

Prose almost never brings me to tears. And now tears run down my cheeks, and I sob like a child, over a bit of fantasy - it is not real, but my tears are.

This section brought up memories of those I love and hate. Of rare good times among the bad, and of loss.

This is a contender for the best piece of fiction I have ever read. Kind of like saying Muhammed Ali was a mere contender for world champion boxer.

Now I have to figure out how to recommend the raunchiest chunk of fantasy I can recall, to my friends and family, who still think kindly of me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm almost caught up after two weeks of reading, and this is my first comment.

I just wanted to say thank you, for giving Reagan such dignity. I sat with a friend recently as he dropped into that final ebb, and I feel there is very little so important at the end.

S

Also i really loved the "you have eaten enough therapists to know the truth" moment.

<3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I lost my dad to cancer 14 years ago. I was reading this for fun and escape, but you gave me a measure of peace. For that, I am immeasurably grateful.

ChrisHeadyChrisHeadyover 1 year ago

Definitely a lot of emotion in this chapter, I think you really showed Lily's softer side she trys to hide beautifully... Definitely got teary eyed reading the hospital part but shows your range! Clearly ice gotten a bit behind in readkng (boo real life getting I'm the way!)

You do marvelous work! :-*

WatcherEyeWatcherEyeover 1 year ago

This one was a never-ending emotional trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I hate you," Lily whispered. "I hate you for doing this to me." Thank you.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Oh that was just beautiful, until I learned what Krampus was doing. And so moving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too bad we can’t agree with the sentiments others have written. Many great words have been about you and yours.

This story arc could stand alone. But as a surprise emotional release and pivotal change point in the story… wow. Just great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brava

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Author, author! Wanted to say fudge off, per your suggestion. I didn’t want to experience emotional grief in the context of a, a, non-human fantasy story, never mind being driven to tears over it. Yet, I was struck, no, absolutely bowled over by the message of love you conveyed. Maybe I’m not ready for my ice floe yet after all. Thank you for your amazing, heartfelt story.

fiatguy1955fiatguy1955over 1 year ago

This story kicked me right in the feels.

USMCVetUSMCVetover 1 year ago

Heart wrenching. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written, even had this old man crying the second time I read it.

Rabid_Reader_Rabid_Reader_over 1 year ago

I don’t know if I even posses the words to tell you how in awe I am of your skills as a writer. Every aspect of this story is riveting and the insane level of imagination shown in the characters, settings, etcetera is just mind boggling! I’m aware that at some point, this story will end but I’ll be right here with bated breath awaiting your next one! Get the story printed and offer it in paperback, hardback and audio form on Amazon. I’d gladly purchase a copy for myself and several more as gifts. While reading your story; I’ve rolled my eyes, laughed like a lunatic and cursed like a cadre of sailors on shore leave!! I just want to thank you for putting so much effort into your work and for sharing it with all of us. You’re a phenomenal author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate you for making me sob like a little kid. Fantastic, powerful writing. Good job, and Merry Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a real tear jerker. I understand about Cancer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The hospital scene was heartbreakingly beautiful. Love your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...