All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 093'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 307 Comments (Page 4)
GentlemanWriterGentlemanWriterabout 1 month ago

Lost my mother to it 2 years ago. 10 days from diagnosis to her passing, and she waited until after I got there. This was beautifully written. Thank you.

GrmPAGrmPAabout 1 month ago

Has to be one of the best chapters, look at how many comments it's garnered. Another fine example of Annabelle's story telling.

AardieAardieabout 1 month ago

You gave me feels. Well done. Five stars, as always.

NovaMNovaM21 days ago

Topnotch 🎖

rocketdragonrocketdragon17 days ago

Well, that's the most tears I've shed on quite a while. You are by far one of the best writers I've ever read (not just on this site. Ever). Lily, Death, and Dana are probably my 3 favorite of your Characters, and the amount of depth those first two are getting in this arc is moving.

I hope writing this chapter gave you some solace, too.

PitGrande84PitGrande8410 days ago

A wonderful chapter, this piece of the story of children with cancer, was very elegant. Sure, controversial, but isn't it all just human?

bobhardcastlebobhardcastle8 days ago

Well, Annabellisma, I have to say... I almost gave up on reading further when I got to this current "Book" in your series because of the whole idea of the "Santa" mythology and all that. I almost stopped reading. "Well, so much for this."

But I kept reading. And then I got to this Chapter and the Death of Reagan, and I couldn't stop crying through it. Hard. So for give me for having (almost) stopped "believing" in your writing ability. You really are one of my most favorite Authors on here, and although you are taking me away from my own writing (cause a your stuff being so damned addicting!), I will keep on reading. (Oh, and you have ten stars for this one, 'courtesy' of me reading it on my phone and then coming on here to tout your Greatness.)

Santa help me (wink wink) from getting into the "Dead and Horny" sagas of Dana and Lily though!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...