All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 097'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
Strapper_gonebadStrapper_gonebadover 1 year ago

I love Tinks, great story as always

WolfenherzWolfenherzover 1 year ago

I love it, looking forward to the next part. Grace is just the cutest. Would be fun if Mike got more kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm an avid pratchett fan so I still prefer death, but I see a lot of potential for Grace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am loving the introduction and the hype that you've built in just a single chapter. Can't wait for the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am very happy to see the next story start. Seems like a long dry spell even though it's only been a month since the last one ended.

Loving the books. Keep it going Annabelle, please pretty please

MonsterLitFanaticMonsterLitFanaticover 1 year ago

Only 200% more bikinni scenes?! I hope that's per chapter.!!

Any Great story, as always, canxt wait for the rest of this and D&H.

And when are you and Amber Lee Connors gonna do more audiobooks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This will be fun. the order is all like enh... Mike's just a tier 4 threat. My bet is that by chapter 102 they'll be placing him at tier 3, and by chapter 115 they'll have to make an exception and come up with a tier 0.

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 1 year ago

Hmm. Glad that Christmas is over, as fun of a digression as that was. Not sure what to think about the year-and-a-half time skip, yet.

It's definitely setting up something interesting, though, and I love seeing Mike Radley come into his own as more than just the token human. (And won't that be a nasty surprise for the Order.)

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 1 year ago

Hmm. Glad that Christmas is over, as fun of a digression as that was. Not sure what to think about the year-and-a-half time skip, yet.

It's definitely setting up something interesting, though, and I love seeing Mike Radley come into his own as more than just the token human. (And won't that be a nasty surprise for the Order.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is Tink trying to get a baby? Mike has a couple already and she is the wife.

Delray23Delray23over 1 year ago

Grace is going to be the cutest ever I wish I could see a drawing of all of mikes family

NobodyspclNobodyspclover 1 year ago

Really enjoy every installment to your monster girls series. Can't wait for future installments.

Dwarfstar123Dwarfstar123over 1 year ago
AWESOME

I am excited for the new adventure can't wait to see what comes next

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok so, absolutely a great setup. Loads of promise for this #7. God I hate to gripe, but lol we need more and faster! Wow this is gonna keep us on pins and needles waiting for each release! Great story line just kicked up another notch.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

The scene with Mike, Kisa and Tink was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m so excited for the new dynamic with the Order, I can’t wait for them to see what Mike can really do, and I agree with early readers, Grace is great. I do dread the obligatory heartache, you always throw great curveballs but I know poor Cyrus is getting a spider-filled fastball special soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for a knitter wonderful chapter! I think Grace is cute and is going to blossom well. I am pleased with the time jump - as it shows progression and moving the story along.

Looking forward to the next chapter and rereading this one again in a few days. I notice tiny nuggets of information and implications when I do so - it’s wonderful! :)

mharrisonmharrisonover 1 year ago

Amazing start - as with all of your work :)

Think Grace is going to become a great character.

Really looking forward to reading more....

Many thanks for sharing with us all....

JazHazJazHazover 1 year ago

Great to see The Order again. Hope to see them get a good kicking once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, as usual. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this is a good start though the order is getting kind of worn out as main villians . I hope that you are not getting lazy and falling into a loop bringing them back again and again,like boefield in james bond movies.

OpenWillingAndAbleOpenWillingAndAbleover 1 year ago

I loved this new chapter. Especially loving that Ratu is gonna be featured. She is my favourite. Nice to get to know Cal and Grace a bit too. And super excited to see a new property. So brilliant set up and keep it up please :D

MCRidersClubMCRidersClubover 1 year ago

Love it! Love it! Love it! Every book gets better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Already loving this new adventure, and can't wait to see the Order's reaction to Mike's true power. I also love Grace, as well as Callisto, so next we need to see some goblinlings, kittens, dragonets, kits, cycloplings, naiadlets, babyshees, (just make it happen lol), and perhaps a full human baby or two ;)

Am I missing any?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FINALLY!! Back to the 'ORDER'

CreepythinmanCreepythinmanover 1 year ago

I have been eagerly awaiting book 7 and I must say, I wasn't disappointed. I love both Callisto & Grace. They're bond as brother & sister is adorable. Looking forward to more family time interactions with Mike, the kids & all the loving aunts! ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Haha! As a Grandpa (Papa to my granddaughters) I loved this chapter! I get the protectiveness of the parents and aunts, and the sassiness of the kids. Girl, you are nailing it, can’t wait to see where it goes. Kinda sad that we fast forwarded (maybe missed an opportunity to track down Amir as he reconstructs the ashes?) but I’m loving the ride. Hope you are staying well, may you have a prosperous and awesome new year!

10Bender10Benderover 1 year ago

It's time for Mike to throw Beth up against the wall and pork her till she screams. Or Beth can do the throwing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ratu Yay.

The order boo.

And that one lady is so trash. Her backstory is basically magical animals killed relatives, so extinction and genocide of animal lovers is justified.

It's going to be hilarious how outmatched they are. Mike did the magical equivalent of a championship boxer going "I know how to fight", and these fools took it as someone who gets in the occasional drunken scuffle bragging.

Meanwhile 4 half gods, a demon, a Beth, and Death are ready to be backup if by some miracle he slips up and doesn't break them like kindling.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 1 year ago
The really bad thing

Is that the order is going to poke at things best left alone at the radley house, it's amazing how out of touch they are with the reality of things.

As usual the gang will have to set things right again, they really should bill the order for the work they have to do..

DaddyTXDaddyTXover 1 year ago
A Truly Magical Experience

As someone who has been reading since the beginning, you have once again surpassed all expectations and delivered another great chapter in the Radley Saga! Can't wait to see Ratu shine in the Big Islands!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tink biological clock is ticking. She wants her little Goblmans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nooooo you can't stop now!!!!

We need more much much more!!

But damn that was a quick read!

Keep up the great writing Annabelle

traskentraskenover 1 year ago

It's a beach episode!

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bluesea00Bluesea00over 1 year ago

Wow. What a good start!. You are allways surprising us. . Will be Cyrus double playing? Who is gonns prottect the house?. Beth and Mike alltogether in an adventure?.. ..have a nice 2023

stmklstmklover 1 year ago

God i couldn't wait for this and already done. gonna have to cry into the new year waiting for 98. lol Well done as usual Annabelle. Keep up the excellent work.

enjoy_readingenjoy_readingover 1 year ago

Nice setup for the new storyline with the half-brother and half-sister. Going to enjoy reading about the next run-in with The Order. Luring Mike out to Hawaii while targeting his house. Can't wait to see how that develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LUV LUV LUV

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Love your stories and am amazed how you keep them all sorted!

noahbudienoahbudieover 1 year ago

Love how you introduced Grace and Cal. I think I see a future partnership in their future, with Tink as their mentor. Hawaii will be a fun place to write about. And I’m glad to see the Order is getting in way over its head with the caretaker.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtover 1 year ago

Grace happily hissing in Tinks arms made me smile, after baring her fangs at Daddy which made me chuckle. That girl definitely has a personality that’s going to be interesting! Much looking forward to being charmed by the Snake Woman (who is one sexy snakey may I add!). I really hate the Order, so I expect to be gritting my teeth a lot for awhile, but no doubt it will be entertaining. Write on, write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the new storyline. Love Grace. Love that (maybe) Tink is gonna be a Goblin mommy. Love to see the mix of new and old characters on an extended mission to paradise.

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdeeover 1 year ago

Glad to be done with snow for a bit!

And this is a very enticing opener.

Love Grace, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You know, when old-what’s-his-face comes back, he’s gonna be deranged. Years of unending torture while he slowly rebuilds his body…. That'd mess anyone up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Grace is adorable! I'm excited to learn more about ratu. Thus is by far my favorite series on literotica. I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This promises to be a very interesting and exciting development in HFHM series! Where will Cyrus place his allegiances. We will finally get some more Ratu adventures. Dragons promise to be dangerous and exciting. What will the home at the Hawaiian property be. I'm so hooked and hungry for the new content. Great job Anabelle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is already my favorite book of the set. Loooove Grace!!! Yay arachne! Looove Lily's sass, and looove the sex scene. Please add one in each chapter? I miss it when there's none. I'm hoping for a lot of hot sex with Mike and Ratu in this book, after so long. And FINALLY.....a sexy mermaid!!! YESSSSS... can one or a few come home with Mike and live in the lakes in the greenhouse? Also hoping for more babies in the monster girl's futures. As this chapter proves, they can be an amazing plot device!! The plot line in Hawaii sounds intriguing, but a request? Hopefully the chapters aren't overwhelmed with battles and fights. A few are fine, but endless ongoing battles are less interesting than "figure a mystery out" adventure. Amazing start to this one, thank you Miss Annabelle!! And Happy New Year.

notStanleynotStanleyover 1 year ago

>Something was hunting down their older members

Well, Ingrid, your Order has been killing folk, some innocent, for quite a while. Why act so surprised that someone has decided to fight back?

candykinscandykinsover 1 year ago

Oh, this new story line looks like it is going to be fun.

Redneck_390Redneck_390over 1 year ago

I loved everything about this chapter! The kids? Adorable!

The Order? Shady.

Cyrus getting involved? Woohoo!

Hawaii?! Been looking forward to a story based there.

I can't wait!😮

TomdullyTomdullyover 1 year ago

It seems his daughter doesn't care for him that much and his trusting the order way to much but I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank You for the amazing stories. Love your writing. Great stories spiced with delicious sex. I anxiously await your new offerings. With all the lovely bi female layering, and I am not complaining with this request, maybe you could introduce a couple fembois, or mtf gurls, or dual sexed persons to add some new flavor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this love everything about it! Mile's kids sound adorable, the order and their plans has me really excited for this story, and when Mike said "I am The Caretaker" I got chills! 5 stars!!!

Atino6Atino6over 1 year ago

Well if the order

Atino6Atino6over 1 year ago

Well if the order is hunting cryptids they can be also hunted by them.

PlutoburnsPlutoburnsover 1 year ago

I am wildly into tiny spider grave. I actually really like the growing family he has. Tink deserves a little kid too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are phenomenal as usual. You are just too good. I won't be surprised to hear someone from Hollywood approach you for a movie right one day. You have made this site so juicy and dreamy. Can't wait for the next chapter. 5stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beth is going to fuck a dragon

RetiredMedic9869RetiredMedic9869over 1 year ago

Interesting setup, foreshadowing, and suspence. I like that the children are getti g to be fleshed out and introduced. I am very anxious for the next installment. Keep up the very good work. I am truly enjoying HFHM and its offshoot story DAH.

christi11christi11over 1 year ago

Grace as a favorite? Why? She's brand new. Yay for Tink finally getting some playtime in front of the 'camera'. Thanks for sharing.

Lissome_LapineLissome_Lapineover 1 year ago

Practically perfect in every way!

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewover 1 year ago

Annabelle, thank you so much for another installment!

Tink tastes of cloves and sweat when she comes... You take simple words we all use and make them sing. You are truly an artist of the highest order!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Decent chapter...but...

Spiderbaby? A lot of us knew this was coming, but had hoped...sigh, to no avail.

I'm out.

I'm a mom, and I love babies (they're delicious!)...but I don't want to read about them in my porn. Also, I don't like spiders.

Since I've been reading from the beginning (well, chapter 2, technically), I've loved 90-95% of the whole series...minus the Arachne. (Other than Dana being a lesbian forced to live on guy-juice, which is oddly patriarchal...)

I'm sure I'll get pounced on by the fangirls and boys, but...keep this in mind...

Unlike most other aspects of life, where the negative is all there seems to be because competence is otherwise expected, and mostly you just read/hear are complaints...

In art (be it movies, tv shows, novels/writing, even video games) the fandoms are well...fanatics. The brook no tolerance for anybody not absolutely 100% in love with their object d'amore.

We have all seen how knives out Annabelle fans/defenders can be (despite Annabelle herself seeming to plea for honesty in these reviews). So a lot of us with even a shred of disagreement typically do not say anything. Those brave enough to say something will be hunted down. We have a fairly decent sized (about a hundred?), I think(?) group that posts elsewhere because...well...a few of 'us' (not me, personally) have literally been threatened online-but-directly-not-publicly that if 'we' posted any more 'bad' reviews, 'things' would 'happen' to us (or in one case, a pet dog).

Seriously, people, I love writers, and Annabelle's world-creation is amazing. Nobody has to kill a dog because somebody reading doesn't like frickin' SPIDERS as 'people'.

That's too far.

There was debate about writing this, and I got nominated because I'm one of the people that is ducking out of this story. (Oh, and if you wonder WHY some people don't use an official 'user name', presumably because you're dense as a rock and don't understand some people like their jobs or relations with parts of society but ALSO like written porn, THIS nonsense is a GREAT example of WHY. Get lives, folks! You shame Annabelle with this. People not liking fictional spider people is not a capital offense.)

I'm sure the overall numbers of readers are fine and probably amazing. The stories are very good, after all. Annabelle won't miss us and probably doesn't REALLY care about us 'leaving'.

It is, in the end, her story and she can write it anyway she darn well pleases. Some of us aren't leaving because of the spiders, in fact, but because of the threats. (How do you people hunt others down so easily? It's creepy!) For me, it is the spiders, mostly.

It's ironic that for a group following a story about humanesque beasts, the REAL monsters are some of the people prowling the comments section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If anyone ever feels the need to hurt others over what happens to fictional characters in stories, on TV, in the movies, whatever -- talk to someone and resist the impulse to hurt others or animals. Seriously, no one will thank you -- especially authors! -- for your violence and you could end up in prison, thereby destroying not only your life but adversely affecting those who care for you, not to mention the carnage you leave in the lives of those you hurt. It's not a worthwhile legacy in any sense. You are entitled to your own opinion, but that is ALL you're entitled to, and remember others are just as entitled.

That said, I too had issues with spider girls -- until I read Annabelle's novel, "Last of Her Kind." Previously, I had read some horror stories involving ovipositors and spiders putting eggs into human women; it several years before I realized that wasps insert eggs inside, not spiders, and spiders themselves are often the victims of being eaten alive as in the movie "Alien."

Thanks for sharing, Annabelle. 5* Slainté

TJSkywind from my Kindle

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, very scary to read the Anonymous poster's revelations of threats. I agree with that part of their letter, get a life people!!! We need more peace and less conflict, and especially on a story forum like this where multiple perspectives and realities should be welcome, which is, ironically, much of the message of Miss Annabelle's stories!! So people spreading hate are working in opposition to the heart of this series! With that said, I count myself among those who LOVE the arachne characters and can't get enough of the sexy, forbidden aspect of their characters (well, for Violet and Eulalie at least...Grace is just adorable!! I'm soooo hoping for Eulalie and Mike!!!)

As other posters have mentioned, it's hard to understand people hating on the arachne just because you don't like spiders, when there are characters like Ratu, Tink, Zel....hating on the arachne is like saying you'll stop reading the story because sex with a snake or goblin or horse is disgusting. These characters are NOT just those animals, they are MORE than that. I'm so looking forward to more of Annabelle's stories. Please spread peace and love, not hate. Give multiple perspectives a space and a place. We can only grow because of it. Peace out, people!! And thank you for your good work, Annabelle!

DruggoDruggoover 1 year ago

Are you kidding me a dragon in Hawaii. Grace stole that scene. The kids are adorable.

Can't wait to see ratu go full power

Tink is the best though.

Mad love for tink

Newt0351Newt0351over 1 year ago

I love the stories. I don't read Annabelle's stories for the sex. I can leave or keep the sex. If someone is reading these stories and offering violence because another person dislikes something, they just don't get the point of someone who loves all like the character Mike.

Sorry for the drama Annabelle.

P.S. I do find many of the sex parts hot as hell. Can't wait for bikinis. Hope you have a good day dear.

Amethyst10Amethyst10over 1 year ago

Hi annabelle,

I finally caught covid after avoiding it for a long time and in the past 2 weeks i have been feeling incredibly unwell (i have a weakened immune system so have been hit harder than most). It doesnt help that im supposed to be on holiday and instead of enjoying it i have mostly been confined to my bed. Thankfully every cloud has a silver lining and i found this series to keep me occupied. It has made my time in bed a lot less miserable and getting to know these characters and the world they live in has been a delight, (The Pornographic content ain't half bad either) Keep up the fantastic work and i wish you all the best.

P.S. Death is my favourite character please never have him leave, also will death perhaps find a lady friend? perhaps a sexy skeleton or some other goddess of death? Although as innocent as he is i feel any attempts to come onto him would go over his head :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Grace best girl!

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 1 year ago

Mentioning all the different properties that Mike owns, I'm curious to now know if he owns one in Australia. We have our fair share of mythical creatures.

ChrisHeadyChrisHeadyover 1 year ago

Loved seeing the kids interacting with their Daddy, each other and all their aunties/mom figures! Not surprised that Tink took to Grace so well! As Nia told Mike shortly after Tink woke up in (chapter 2 or think?) "Nymphs don't follow traditional family rules". Hope we can hear what's going on with Callisto and Grace even while Dad is in Hawaii :-) You've created such a wonderful world and Tink/Kisa/Mike very sexy scene!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WE FINALLY GET TO SEE THE BABIES! Oh I ADORE Castillo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read this entire series. From start to end in a week. It's been a very fun, emotional ride. But now I. Sad I have to actually wait for my chapters to come out!

Reddneck549Reddneck549over 1 year ago

When are the stories are going to continue love all of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are an annoyingly good writer. I have pretty severe arachnaphbia, yet somehow I still weep uncontrollably whenever Velvet is mentioned. I both Hate and love you for that. Please keep going, you're my favorite author not named Sanderson.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are an annoyingly good writer. I have pretty severe arachnophobia, yet I still weep uncontrollably whenever velvet is mentioned. Please keep going. And let us know if you ever publish anything off this site. You're my favorite author not named Sanderson.

princecharmingslprincecharmingslover 1 year ago

Great start to the New episode. Waiting eagerly to read the next chapter.

MrRLFMrRLFover 1 year ago

I've read all 97 installments of the story and I think it has been great so far. I'm sorry that I haven't committed to you yet but I wanted to read it all first.

I sincerely hope that you continue writing about Mike and his family.

I'm looking forward to going to Hawaii with Mike and his family.

Thank you very much for your story I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.

You're truly MrRLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good. Really looking forward to Mike's future interactions with the order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great story.. Eagerly awaiting next ones

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You used to post twice a month.. What happened?

All good?

Eagerly waiting for next chapters

john68utjohn68utover 1 year ago

White faster damn it!!! Uh I mean please write faster?!

Great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars as usual, and Yes, Death is my fave character

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to Mike being classic Mike dealing with the Organization again. - Donald

ForgottenOne005ForgottenOne005over 1 year ago

Long time fan here .. Ok about a year fan

Although i find it cute and have a gut feeling that Grace is a fitting name for her I must say that Death is definitely one of my top characters along with Lily and Zel

Can't wait to see if it truly is a dragon or possibly another ancient creature waiting to be revealed and learning more about Ratu is always fun

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

You have managed to make me find a spider character irresistibly adorable. You are a sorceress. Also SO looking forward to Mike (et al) kicking The Order's asses up betwixt their ears! Woot! Now I must reread book 5 so I can read the last Dead&Horny! More woot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is Cyrus really a compete back stabbing dick? I get the thing about the Arachne...... But shit.... I thought he was better than that.

Polly_DollyPolly_Dollyabout 1 year ago

Hmm, how to make a HfHM fanboy go nuts? Oh, oh, I know! Bring up the idea of favorite characters!

For me, Tink - not that I particularly want to be bitten but still; Lily - over the top sassy with a good heart; Death - childlike wonder and ever so polite

Oops, left out all the others, excellent to a one

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great build up, time to hit the beach!

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensabout 1 year ago

Why anyone would skip D&H is beyond me. Lily is hands down best girl.

BenByTheWayBenByTheWayabout 1 year ago

I'm a returning reader and I'm wondering if I'm meant to read D&H and HfHM in the order they're posted or if it's ok to read all of one then the other?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Finally getting to read a new chapter; makes me feel like a crackhead that just got his fix! 😩🤣

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

shiiiiit is the Director of the Order a player in the Great Game? his successor would be so obvious.... I hope I'm wrong I want the Order to remain mostly as allies, maybe even find a way to overcome their differences... but... maybe Cyrus becomes a better ally when the Order makes him pick sides? idk

But if he was a player... D&H 1 leaves even more questions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Grace and Death are definitely my two favourite characters

jdailey63jdailey63about 1 year ago

Your stories never cease to amaze me. They draw me in and I feel as though I'm there.

Ka11endarKa11endarabout 1 year ago

Is there fan art of the girls for uh scientific reasons? 😁

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If there is still uncertainty in whether the inheritance works out as planned, why doesn't he just ask the House about it?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love the pening scene with Calusto and Grace in the play ground. Ingrid shows as a double face character we willbsye howbshe develop,nas much as Cyrus..

I'm completely engadged

Procurator9Procurator910 months ago

Now imaging two things...

Mike using The Voice from Dune (the original movie). And Annabelle last author's note running by like commercial 🤭

Lenny20Lenny2010 months ago
GRACE!

I have awaited something like this since the first little tease of a small Eulalie at the end of "Last of her kind". And now finally Mike has a proper role as a father to fill.

Love Grace to pieces, I hope she will play at least a small role in the house-plot of this book. If so, this could be the clue for Cyrus that the fucked up majorly during the 70s.

But now that Ratu get's some loving, I hope we check in on Titania, Zel and Holly some time soon, because it is always sad when certain characters almost never appear (and I know, there are about 20 girls already, so it's difficult for each to shine). But someone like Lily, Yuki or Kisa were major players for the last few installments we hardly saw Cecilia or Sofia for a really long time. Hope they will come back soon.

Great start to a certainly other great fun-ride of a chapter. All the stars!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...